[#1]
really guilty
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Man,

You guys are assholes, LOL

Well written SAE I like those conservative values.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I live in this county and about five miles from Springtown Tx. There are many good and decent people who live around these parts but also an element such as this one which is becoming more prevalent in our society of today.
The area that I live in here in North Central Texas is pretty much acknowledged as one of the more conservative areas in the State of Texas as I believe that this is true after living in these parts for some twenty years now.
My wife and her family are natives of this area, some dating back to the mid 1800s when the Comanche and Kiowa were still around.
Our State District courts located in Weatherford Texas, the county seat, has quite a reputation to date of dealing with the convicted criminal on such a manner which helps to keep the Texas Department of Corrections stacked with fresh souls most all of the time
I would imagine if found guilty by a Parker County jury, she will probably receive a maximum sentence for her crimes and likely a sentence which will be stacked and not run concurrently in her favor as many here hope for at the time of sentencing but never receive.
I would say that a ten year stretch for her would be appropriate for her and that punishment would fit the crime for what she has done.
No one really knows what her next step would have been if any with these minors and I for one would not be in the mood or give the occasion for this alleged predator and soon to be convicted felon to have her way with children whatever that may be.
There it is as far as I am concerned.

Sorry, SAE, nothing personal but I read that in Hank Hill's voice.

Yeppers, I'm going to Hell...

TC

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/63/6386e8c6999cc1a10e9e6084c7660d23ec569e7d2fcc21d690759cd83064c47c.jpg

Man,

You guys are assholes, LOL

Well written SAE I like those conservative values.

Victimless "crime". Why does GD hate 14 y/o freedom?  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:38:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Giving them Coors Light?!

She was trying to kill them too

View Quote

It's barely apple juice. Kids drink apple juice all the time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#4]
One toke over the line.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I live in this county and about five miles from Springtown Tx. There are many good and decent people who live around these parts but also an element such as this one which is becoming more prevalent in our society of today.

The area that I live in here in North Central Texas is pretty much acknowledged as one of the more conservative areas in the State of Texas as I believe that this is true after living in these parts for some twenty years now.

My wife and her family are natives of this area, some dating back to the mid 1800s when the Comanche and Kiowa were still around.

It is people like us who have elected Senator Ted Cruz to represent us in Washington DC to help demonstrate our views according to our way of life.

Our State District courts located in Weatherford Texas, the county seat, has quite a reputation to date of dealing with the convicted criminal on such a manner which helps to keep the Texas Department of Corrections stacked with fresh souls most all of the time.

I would imagine if found guilty by a Parker County jury, she will probably receive a maximum sentence for her crimes and likely a sentence which will be stacked and not run concurrently in her favor as many here hope for at the time of sentencing but never receive.

I would say that a ten year stretch for her would be appropriate for her and that punishment would fit the crime for what she has done.

No one really knows what her next step would have been if any with these minors and I for one would not be in the mood or give the occasion for this alleged predator and soon to be convicted felon to have her way with children, whatever that might have been.

And there it is as far as I am concerned.

View Quote

She is not an alleged predator.  You have no evidence (or even precedence) that her 'next step' was to molest children.

What are you projecting here?  Or do you just live in a 'Minority Report' fantasy land?

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

She is not an alleged predator.  You have no evidence (or even precedence) that her 'next step' was to molest children.

What are you projecting here?  Or do you just live in a 'Minority Report' fantasy land?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is people like us who have elected Senator Ted Cruz to represent us in Washington DC to help demonstrate our views according to our way of life.
Our State District courts located in Weatherford Texas, the county seat, has quite a reputation to date of dealing with the convicted criminal on such a manner which helps to keep the Texas Department of Corrections stacked with fresh souls most all of the time.

No one really knows what her next step would have been if any with these minors and I for one would not be in the mood or give the occasion for this alleged predator and soon to be convicted felon to have her way with children, whatever that might have been.

And Florida leaps to defend their crown!

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this area, if you mess with our kids, many here will do our best to bury you in prison.
Come on down and see..

edited for clarity
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:55:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Probably the only way to get a bunch of teenaged girls at a sleepover to shut up and go to sleep.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Saw picture of the woman and White Trash comes to mind.  I actually hate that term, but she looks trashy and like a leech on society.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not in Springtown, TX. That's about average.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ouch.  Maybe that's why 6 other parents didn't have second thoughts about dropping their daughters off there?

We have our share of trailers out here; several of my daughter's friends live in trailers.  Technically, other factors aside, there's no problem living in a single or double wide, but dang it all, there seems to be a disproportionate amount of drama that goes on there.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ouch.  Maybe that's why 6 other parents didn't have second thoughts about dropping their daughters off there?

We have our share of trailers out here; several of my daughter's friends live in trailers.  Technically, other factors aside, there's no problem living in a single or double wide, but dang it all, there seems to be a disproportionate amount of drama that goes on there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree there is really nothing wrong with living in a trailer in itself. There are actually some nice houses and people in Springtown but there are also some really trashy people there as well.

I don't live too far away and honestly the first thing I think about when someone mentions the area is people like this article is about. The same thing could be said for the two towns my neighborhood borders on.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I agree there is really nothing wrong with living in a trailer in itself. There are actually some nice houses and people in Springtown but there are also some really trashy people there as well.

I don't live too far away and honestly the first thing I think about when someone mentions the area is people like this article is about. The same thing could be said for the two towns my neighborhood borders on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where?
Reno and Sanctuary?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:34:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Where?
Reno and Sanctuary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where?
Reno and Sanctuary?

I live over by the base in Fort Worth so take your pick between White Settlement, River Oaks, Westworth Village or Como.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top