Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2015 1:39:07 AM EDT
Check into Travel Lodge. Nice enough, but no Hyatt Regency.

Get room key, get to room, key card no workie. Slide several times. Red light.

DOOR FLIES OPEN!!!! Dude with Swedish accent says this is TWO EIGHTEEN! I say my card and key says TWO EIGHTEEN.

He was cool, check in gal was super apologetic.

That is all. CSB.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Is there gonna be a CL missed connections or not?

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Was he wearing a chef hat?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:44:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Bedbugs will be your constant companion.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:46:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Hourly rate?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:49:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Was this him??

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:49:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Craigslist meeting?

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:56:26 AM EDT
[#7]
$20 is $20.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:58:20 AM EDT
[#8]
It's a decent movie
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:04:46 AM EDT
[#9]
In before topic moved to penthouse forum
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:30:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey....hold on........

How many memberships do I have to buy before this forum shows up on my clickity thing.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:31:51 AM EDT
[#11]
"Why don't you go ahead and take seat...."
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:37:42 AM EDT
[#12]
"You don't look like your pics! IT'S FREE! WOOHOO!"
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:37:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Hey....hold on........

How many memberships do I have to buy before this forum shows up on my clickity thing.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey....hold on........

I think you already know but...... 87
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:57:04 AM EDT
[#14]
You know you've been there awhile when you stop by the little pantry they have, and they don't even ask for your room number to charge it to.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:15:53 AM EDT
[#15]
I had the same experience once, but from the other guy's side.

the guy who had been given a key to my room couldn't get in ( I was showering, deadbolted the door), so he had an employee working on the lock.

he huffed and puffed and indignantly asked when I could be packed up and out of "his" room.
I laughed in his face while the employee explained it to him.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:24:11 AM EDT
[#16]
I had a friend who awoke one night to a slightly open motel room door.  There was a man's hand inside trying to undo the chain lock.  My friend took a run towards the door and did a flying kick to the edge of the door.  He then called the front desk to inform them of the man with the shattered wrist who was up to no good.  Then, no fucks given, he smoked a cigarette and went back to sleep.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:29:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I had a friend who awoke one night to a slightly open motel room door.  There was a man's hand inside trying to undo the chain lock.  My friend took a run towards the door and did a flying kick to the edge of the door.  He then called the front desk to inform them of the man with the shattered wrist who was up to no good.  Then, no fucks given, he smoked a cigarette and went back to sleep.
View Quote

Cool story bro, really.  He should have called the PoPo.  They could arrest him after he got out of the E/R.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:32:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Did you Bust a cap in his ass through the door?
Or just stand there BLADEING at a 45?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:34:10 AM EDT
[#19]
The same guy also used to be a paramedic.  He responded to a call to a cheap motel one night for an unknown medical.  Upon arriving he met a man at the door who informed him that he picked this girl up at the bar and they were having sex when she started having a gran mal seizure.  He didn't know it was a seizure though.  His exact words were "I think her cummer is stuck!"
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:36:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Were either of you wearing a fedora
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
OP has no idea how true that is.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:41:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Did he have a mustache?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:47:56 AM EDT
[#24]
If they miss-book your room at Embassy you get free parking, 14 candy bars, a bag of chips, 5 bottles of water, 2 bags of pretzels, and an upgrade to a suite with its own damn conference room.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:54:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Those aren't PILLOWS !!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:56:35 AM EDT
[#26]
do yourself a favor and don't use a black light
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:00:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:05:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The same guy also used to be a paramedic.  He responded to a call to a cheap motel one night for an unknown medical.  Upon arriving he met a man at the door who informed him that he picked this girl up at the bar and they were having sex when she started having a gran mal seizure.  He didn't know it was a seizure though.  His exact words were "I think her cummer is stuck!"
View Quote

I have read this tale before, somewhere else in the forum...  
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:12:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Happened to me last week in Anaheim. Slid the card, popped the door, and the room was full of someone else's shit.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:16:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's because it's actually a joke and it's been around for many years
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:20:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Happened to me last week in Anaheim. Slid the card, popped the door, and the room was full of someone else's shit.
View Quote

Happened to us in a motel in Texas.  Opened door at 11pm to hear a pissed off, sleepy male voice yelling at us.

Would have been awesome to be shot at, especially since I had my kid with me.  

Guy at the front desk acted like it was no big deal, which just pissed me off even more.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:22:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull shit...  Next thing you will tell me is we landed on the moon....  
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:28:47 AM EDT
[#33]
I've had 5-6 cards give the red no go upon initial entry to a room.....never had someone answer the door.......it was always desk clerk/key card  issue
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:47:25 AM EDT
[#34]
I stay in hotels 200+ nights a year.  

have had two incidents like the OP...one was I used my key card, door opened, dark room but could see a dude and his chick getting it on......I closed the door as quickly as I could.  Desk clerk fucked up.

second time was I had just checked in the room about ten minutes before...was sitting at the desk as the door opened.  I had not flipped the security latch.  The guy had a magnetic key card that was issued by the desk clerk. When I called the clerk she told me their room assignments were all screwed up.

Lessons learned:

- Always use the security latch immediately when you walk in the room.
- I now travel with a small door lock that is easily set when you close the door.  

it happens more times than you think

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:57:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Priceline.com
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:55:35 AM EDT
[#36]
About 10 years ago my SO at the time and I drove to San Antonio to spend the weekend. We booked a room at Marriott and settled in. I went down the street and bought some beer for me and wine for her.  Opened the mini fridge to put the stuff away and.. WTF??!!

I thought it was a miscarriage or abortion in a jar. I sort of freaked out. Told Liz we needed to call the cops. She was freaked out. I called the front desk and a guy came up and opened the fridge. He jumped back. We talked about calling the police. He eventually opened the fridge again and reached in and took the jar out.

It was a jar of fucking pickled pig feet.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:30:36 AM EDT
[#37]
That its why I always knock on the door before opening it the first time when checking in.  last thing I want to see when I open the door is some surprised guy pointing a gun at somebody"breaking into"his room.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:00:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That its why I always knock on the door before opening it the first time when checking in.  last thing I want to see when I open the door is some surprised guy pointing a gun at somebody"breaking into"his room.
View Quote

It honestly never occurred to me to do that before entering a hotel room for the first time, but now I do it.  

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:29:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:39:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least they're easy to eliminate.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:34:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Hope you didn't leave any valuables in your car.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#42]
lol
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:42:12 AM EDT
[#43]
I rarely stay at hotels but when I do I lock the deadbolt and the hasp.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:04:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Holy shit!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top