BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's why I have hope for the new trilogy. I hope JJ makes a great movie and has none of the worthless cutesy shit.

I do believe the prequels had great potential but were hammed by Lucas and Hayden's shitty acting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can we all agree that Episode 6 was when everything started going down hill?
Seriously who the fuck let George get away with fucking Ewoks bringing down the Empire?
I think I read somewhere it was originally supposed to be Wookies, that would have made more sense and been much more badass.

When Lucas decided that he knew how to make Star Wars more appealing to kids, everything went to shit.

That's why I have hope for the new trilogy. I hope JJ makes a great movie and has none of the worthless cutesy shit.

I do believe the prequels had great potential but were hammed by Lucas and Hayden's shitty acting.

You are pinning your hope on the man who made the worst Star Trek?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can we all agree that Episode 6 was when everything started going down hill?
Seriously who the fuck let George get away with fucking Ewoks bringing down the Empire?
I think I read somewhere it was originally supposed to be Wookies, that would have made more sense and been much more badass.

When Lucas decided that he knew how to make Star Wars more appealing to kids, everything went to shit.

Really?  JJ'S star trek movies were the only ones I enjoyed
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:36:34 AM EDT
[#3]

It should not have been signed Gandalf but it should have been Gurney

That would have covered SW, HP and Dune

OK. You could have used Picard and had it SW, HP, and ST/TNG

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#4]
In the original movie. Han shot Greedo first.

In the re-edited one Greedo shoots Hans first.

That would mean that Han should be dead since it was close range.

http://www.epictimes.com/2015/11/george-lucas-defends-decision-to-have-greedo-shoot-first-in-star-wars-re-cut/

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top