BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:47:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"
I love people who are pro-life but condone bombing and shooting up abortion clinics!"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh..I think they did....and I think you know that.

"
I love people who are pro-life but condone bombing and shooting up abortion clinics!"

Which was a response to two people's "sarcastic" comments in the locked thread, and not an assumption about the motivation behind today's kerfuffle in Colorado.

But, since I already know how you feel about this big bad atheist, I can see how you jumped to that conclusion.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

And yet, no abortions are preformed by force in this country, and haven't been for decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a Eugenics debate about who lives and dies according to the political elite of the world. Before some if you Fucking Idiots start spouting that you're ok with it read the Propaganda. None of Us on this forum would be in good steed with these pschopaths in any way shape or form. Rant over.

And yet, no abortions are preformed by force in this country, and haven't been for decades.
Except they are performed by force upon the baby. Oh, you forgot that part I see...

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a Eugenics debate about who lives and dies according to the political elite of the world. Before some if you Fucking Idiots start spouting that you're ok with it read the Propaganda. None of Us on this forum would be in good steed with these pschopaths in any way shape or form. Rant over.

Jc again you show your genius. You get the suckers when you constantly pound the mind control agenda in the schools at an early age. Same thing when they get the "Cannon Fodder" to enlist in the military thinking they are doing their patriotic duty. Jc you're not nowhere near as clever as you believe yourself to be. Ce La Vie.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Jc again you show your genius. You get the suckers when you constantly pound the mind control agenda in the schools at an early age. Same thing when they get the "Cannon Fodder" to enlist in the military thinking they are doing their patriotic duty. Jc you're not nowhere near as clever as you believe yourself to be. Ce La Vie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Proud to be cannon fodder for those who don't have the guts to do it themselves.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Except they are performed by force upon the baby. Oh, you forgot that part I see...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When your business is murder, it's not incredibly surprising for that to be your end
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:23:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

When your business is murder, it's not incredibly surprising for that to be your end
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'd think it's backfiring for "them" since the people "they" would most want to get rid of are thr ones that want abortion to be illegal, and those folks don't get abortions.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:29:17 PM EDT
[#7]

There have been close to 60 million pre born American citizens killed in the USA since Rove v Wade

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There have been close to 60 million pre born American citizens killed in the USA since Rove v Wade

View Quote

Imagine our country with 60 million more democrats.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The term you were looking for is "C'est la vie."

What you wrote translates to "This the life."

What you meant to write was "This is the life." which is a term you would have been using incorrectly, even if you wrote it correctly.

Your capitalization of each word is also incorrect. Great job.

I give you an F.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:42:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't say that with any certainty

One step better, one of those 60 million would have cured cancer and ebola

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really, really, really, doubt it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love people who are pro-life but condone bombing and shooting up defending the voiceless and defenseless at abortion clinics!

FIFY

Posts like this show its not just muslims who support these types of attacks. No matter how much people here like to deny it.

Wonder if site staff will actually go after these accounts for supporting illegal activity....lol
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:53:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's such a good argument, though.

Even though the majority of those abortions happen in communities whose only contributions to society are a requirement of higher taxes to fund social welfare and prison programs.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:57:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol, nice hissy fit "dude"

Spare us the usual crocodile tears over "life". Your type is fine with letting "ghetto rat kids/babies" starve to death but throw a fit over abortion. Sober up and get back to us later.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:57:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Posts like this show its not just muslims who support these types of attacks. No matter how much people here like to deny it.

Wonder if site staff will actually go after these accounts for supporting illegal activity....lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love people who are pro-life but condone bombing and shooting up defending the voiceless and defenseless at abortion clinics!

FIFY

Double edged sword. Would you give in your neighbors to save your own life?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

What?

Give in your neighbors?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What?

Give in your neighbors?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

What?

Give in your neighbors?

Similar to what the Germans did with the Jews.

Remember the German people said they really weren't "aware" what was going on. They just knew some people of a certain ethnicity was "disappearing."
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I love people who are pro-life but condone bombing and shooting up abortion clinics!
View Quote

What about it don't you get? One hasn't yet had the chance to live life, they might be the next Albert Einstein, but if they turn out to be the next Hitler, shoot the fucker. (after due process of course)
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#19]
I think it is the sanctioned murder of innocent people. Doesn't mean that I think that more murder would fix it.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:05:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What about it don't you get? One hasn't yet had the chance to live life, they might be the next Albert Einstein, but if they turn out to be the next Hitler, shoot the fucker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love people who are pro-life but condone bombing and shooting up abortion clinics!

What about it don't you get? One hasn't yet had the chance to live life, they might be the next Albert Einstein, but if they turn out to be the next Hitler, shoot the fucker.

Some lives that kill other lives are okay, but not that of an innocent life, which to some are meaningless. Some lives are more equal than others type mentality.

The ignorant won't understand what that means.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:06:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I think it is the sanctioned murder of innocent people. Doesn't mean that I think that more murder would fix it.

View Quote

Yes. Let's just sit back and continue on with the genocide.

I don't condone murder of any kind, except in self defense. However, anyone would try to defend their life if they could. Do you understand what that means?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:07:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Remember the German people said they really weren't "aware" what was going on. They just knew some people of a certain ethnicity was "disappearing."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

Give in your neighbors?

You know the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:08:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Some lives that kill other lives are okay, but not that of an innocent life, which to some are meaningless. Some lives are more equal than others type mentality.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get you loud and clear. According to natural law a person who has taken the life, or dignity of an innocent in peace time has forfeited their right to live.

an innocent is an innocent.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:08:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't condone murder of any kind, except in self defense. However, anyone would try to defend their life if they could. Do you understand what that means?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think we're on the same page. As a religious person, I don't think that violence against PP or abortion providers is the answer. As a human though, I do have a hard time finding sympathy for them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:12:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think we're on the same page. As a religious person, I don't think that violence against PP or abortion providers is the answer. As a human though, I do have a hard time finding sympathy for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too. They are tainted by what they do, and we are all tainted by allowing it to continue. Killing people won't change that. Legal abortion could be made illegal tomorrow, and we would still be accountable for all of the ones we allowed to die. Or atleast that is the way I see it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:13:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is where I'm at. Makes me sick to my stomach though.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Dont worry... dear leader will certainly not use this tragedy to associate ALL pro-life conservative gun owners with the event.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:31:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dont worry... dear leader will certainly not use this tragedy to associate ALL pro-life conservative gun owners with the event.

View Quote

Wait a minute, I thought here is GD we had managed to entirely debunk the whole concept of the "Moderate Majority"
I presume this to be just another example of Religious based terrorism.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What?

Give in your neighbors?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

What?

Give in your neighbors?

Someone needs to lay off the sauce.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:42:29 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody. He's trying to put people on the defensive.

+1

And yet, 2 posts proved that idea wrong.  I don't buy they were "sarcasm."  I mean, hell, if you don't mind the murder of abortion doctors, don't bitch about ISIS.  Terrorism is terrorism, even if the incidence of one is much, much smaller than the other.

You got all that from my posts so far.  I managed not to kill the OBGYN the one and only time I saw an abortion as a medical student.  It did reinforce the statistics that the vast majority of abortions are done for convenience, in that case to hide an affair.  

Not sure how ISIS got dragged into this.  If you wanted to kill your own unborn child, I wouldn't stop that doc either.  I don't have the legal authority to do so.  You know, "nation of laws" and all that.

Actually, no I didn't, but go ahead and use this.
https://40.media.tumblr.com/8d0cbb27c43a4aa92c22a0a4c2852a66/tumblr_mhf1g2LjVw1ruu6lno1_500.jpg

So you're delusional.  Got it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So you're delusional.  Got it.
View Quote

Believe how you want.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:53:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

this
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:16:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

same here.

eta...and seeing as how the media narrative in this instance was an outright falsehood......I'm still laughing at the sheep that bought it..
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:20:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

same here.

eta...and seeing as how the media narrative in this instance was an outright falsehood......I'm still laughing at the sheep that bought it..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

same here.

My only media source is GD.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:32:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Bigots.  All of ya

At first, Arfcom is all like "MYOB" and "Their ____, their rules", "Don't tread on me!"

Then one of these threads comes around, and Arfcom is all "I'm gonna tell you what to do"  "It ought to be illegal!"  "I'm gonna tell your family how to live"

LOL
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:38:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote

As a religious person, I think it's not my job to arrange people's meetings with their god, but I know their end will be far beyond anything they could possibly anticipate.

As a person who believes in the rule of law, I cannot condone killing people outside the law, and the person who does it should be punished as the law requires.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:42:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Bigots.  All of ya

At first, Arfcom is all like "MYOB" and "Their ____, their rules", "Don't tread on me!"

Then one of these threads comes around, and Arfcom is all "I'm gonna tell you what to do"  "It ought to be illegal!"  "I'm gonna tell your family how to live"

LOL
View Quote

Now you know what us Mac users feel like.

Seriously though, The key takeaway here is that lives are lost with abortion.

I can't think of a corollary in which innocent lives are being intentionally killed, on such a huge scale and such a regular basis ... while people debate whether it's even life.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:44:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Defending the helpless is how it gets justified.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:48:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm well aware of how it gets justified.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:52:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I can't think of a corollary in which innocent lives are being intentionally killed, on such a huge scale and such a regular basis ... while people debate whether it's even life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bigots.  All of ya

LOL

Well, I'm Pro-choice.  I firmly believe that the individual in charge of their body should be in control of it.  I am not willing to tell the person down the street, whom I have never met before, what they can and cannot do with their body, and with their family.  If their situation means they cannot have a child, and/or do not want a child...and if they can live with "killing an innocent "baby"", then so be it.  That's not my call to make, nor is it anyone else's but the mother and father.  
And IMO, it's not a person/baby until it exits the womb.  And no, no one will change my mind, so don't bother getting all upset and defensive about it.  That's my opinion.  You have your opinion.  Good day
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:11:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who condoned it? Someone here on ARFCOM?

lol. The very next post after your's condones it. There are multiple people on this site openly advocating domestic terrorism against abortionists.

Quoted:
So it's not ok to kill murderers?  

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:21:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's nice. So?

Oh, I get it, you want more abortionists killed. Not so subtle hint hint hint.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:22:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

same here.

There's your problem right there....the blind being led by the blind.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:23:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

same here.

I will say this place is the one of the quickest ways to get news. However everyone needs to be subjective to what is reported, while the story is just breaking.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:24:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Mil who get tanks are attention seeking POGs.  I can show you at least 500 examples on this site.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I too am a big fan of picking out the most extreme example I can find on the other side of a debate right off the bat and highlighting it to avoid any form of meaningful discussion on the issue.

You must have missed my links, where I pointed out people on this site with that mentality.

Mil who get tanks are attention seeking POGs.  I can show you at least 500 examples on this site.

I can find one example of someone who takes himself too seriously.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:25:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not going pay for cable, air channel reception sucks, any every online media outlet has an agenda.  Noone reports "who, what,when,and where" but will spend months speculating as to "why."
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:45:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Bigots.  All of ya

LOL
View Quote

Agreed.

Religion makes hypocrites of all men.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:51:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Agreed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bigots.  All of ya

LOL

Agreed.

Men do not need religion to be hypocrites. Your just using that as an excuse which is hypocritical.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:00:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Men do not need religion to be hypocrites. Your just using that as an excuse which is hypocritical.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bigots.  All of ya

LOL

Agreed.

When it comes to the Abortion topic....the vast majority are religion based...
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top