Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2015 1:01:01 PM EDT
So, I seem to have gone temporarily insane due to Black Friday and I am considering buying a new console just so I can play fallout 4.  Only I would rather play the PC version, but at the same time I want it NOW! (Remember the whole temporarily insane part?)  But if I can get a gaming PC for the same price as a console I'm in, so does anyone know of one in the sub $300-400 range?  Also, to avoid beating my own ass when I widen back up tommorow, I would prefer a laptop so I can at least put it to use as my new mobile computer, but what are my options?

As a side note, which is the better console for fallout 4 Xbox 1 or PS4?

Also is the Xbox 1 worth about $50 more if it comes with 500 GB more?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:08:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm running it with no problems on a i3 based cheap gaming machine I built two years ago.

It's probably going to be one you build, not  a cheap PC you buy, that will run it well for the cheapest $$$.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I am running on ultra with my machine as well.  I built it six years ago and have only recently upgraded the storage and video card.

Corsair 650w TX650 PS
AMD Phenom II X6 110T BE 3.3Ghz
Samsung 850 Pro 1tb SSD
Seagate barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB HDD
ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX-960 4Gb video card.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top