Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 42
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I swear this site is full of fucking retards.

These are the only Black Friday deals SureFire is offering, as noted by clicking the damn "Info" link:  http://www.surefire.com/cyber

I can see it now:  SureFire is going to charge you dipshit neckbeards full price for the items that were not part of the sale, then you will bitch and moan about SureFire's "poor customer service," chants of "fuck SureFire" will happen for a few months...all because you cannot read.

I hope they actually charge your cards for the full price, causing an overdraft....instead of simply cancelling your orders.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003AQOZ5M?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

It's out of stock but they are allowing backorders.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:43:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003AQOZ5M?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

View Quote

Sold!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:45:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Grabbed one with 10% casback to sell for a profit
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:50:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope u all get your stuff at a discount, but, if you get cancellation notices, post in here, so the rest of us know what happened.

im honestly curious.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope u all get your stuff at a discount, but, if you get cancellation notices, post in here, so the rest of us know what happened.

im honestly curious.
View Quote

OK

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:54:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

OK

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

im honestly curious.

OK

Lol
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

These are the only Black Friday deals SureFire is offering, as noted by clicking the damn "Info" link:  http://www.surefire.com/cyber

I can see it now:  SureFire is going to charge you dipshit neckbeards full price for the items that were not part of the sale, then you will bitch and moan about SureFire's "poor customer service," chants of "fuck SureFire" will happen for a few months...all because you cannot read.

I hope they actually charge your cards for the full price, causing an overdraft....instead of simply cancelling your orders.
View Quote

what a blue falcon
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:57:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I will have two M600 Scouts for sale once in hand. Beard is coming in great.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wouldn't have the money for return shipping.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right. If they charge me the full amount I'll be fucked. I only have $351 in my account and the discounted total was $350. Surely they will take my home and everything I own if what you say is true.

God forbid they decided to engage in dishonest business practices and charged you full price without your permission. You might have to take care of their "no questions asked" return policy and send your order back within 30 days for a full refund.

I wouldn't have the money for return shipping.

Damn bro. You should've hit up www.ncstar.com instead. Lol
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

im honestly curious.

OK

Lol

Why do Squatch's always yell!!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:05:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I ordered an IR filter because I needed one.  The guys who ordered a ton of shit to re-sell are the ones who fucked us.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:05:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I bet you're the kid that reminded the teacher when she forgot to collect the homework.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:07:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Ordered the M600P tan. Now I'm thinking I should have got the M600U.

IF.... It actually arrives in my mailbox. I might be open to a trade for a M600U
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#16]
regular folk amuse me. This thread has been good entertainment for a bit. It reminds me of the how people give thanks for what they have one day and trample over each other the next for a TV or a DVD player. I am glad I live in the middle of nowhere and have all that I need. If you guys think that you can make some money on this down the road, go for it. It is a free country. Then, you have the winey little girls saying don't do that. I don't have good reason why you shouldn't, but I am going to be the winey little bitch who ruins it for everybody because I got picked on at school and I am insecure about a bunch of things.

Last time I checked it was a free country. If people don't like the way other people spend their money online they can go work for the Hillary campaign

And yes, I am drunk because I brew my own beer and this is America. GD, you are always good for some laughs
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
regular folk amuse me. This thread has been good entertainment for a bit. It reminds me of the how people give thanks for what they have one day and trample over each other the next for a TV or a DVD player. I am glad I live in the middle of nowhere and have all that I need. If you guys think that you can make some money on this down the road, go for it. It is a free country. Then, you have the winey little girls saying don't do that. I don't have good reason why you shouldn't, but I am going to be the winey little bitch who ruins it for everybody because I got picked on at school and I am insecure about a bunch of things.

Last time I checked it was a free country. If people don't like the way other people spend their money online they can go work for the Hillary campaign
View Quote

I'm betting 99 out of 100 of us were racking up $1k in SF shit because we actually have a use for it and weren't just going to flip it.  To the flippers?  I don't give a shit...more power to them if they want to deal with the hassle of trying to upsell their discounted goods.  I'm thankful we live in a country where both parties can coexist...hell, even you can coexist with us while you enjoy all the simple pleasures of basement dwelling with all the beef jerky and Mountain Dew you need. EDIT: And apparently Jack Daniels...
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Should I use Just For Men on my beard or just keep the grey?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:25:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I ordered an IR filter because I needed one.  The guys who ordered a ton of shit to re-sell are the ones who fucked us.
View Quote
What are you crying about?  Not having enough cash?  Lol.  I suppose that would suck
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:29:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm betting 99 out of 100 of us were racking up $1k in SF shit because we actually have a use for it and weren't just going to flip it.  To the flippers?  I don't give a shit...more power to them if they want to deal with the hassle of trying to upsell their discounted goods.  I'm thankful we live in a country where both parties can coexist...hell, even you can coexist with us while you enjoy all the simple pleasures of basement dwelling with all the beef jerky and Mountain Dew you need. EDIT: And apparently Jack Daniels...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are not talking about me. I live on 100 acres in the middle of desert with everything I need. I am no longer active duty, but I get all the discounts I need. If you are talking about me, judging by your avatar, either you are a high speed operator with an elite unit who gets funds from his unit to buy gear on black Friday, or your idea of use is playing SEAL team six on the weekends.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:34:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I hope you are not talking about me. I live on 100 acres in the middle of desert with everything I need. I am no longer active duty, but I get all the discounts I need
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are not talking about me. I live on 100 acres in the middle of desert with everything I need. I am no longer active duty, but I get all the discounts I need

Yeah, sure...but can you say you now harness the power of the sun courtesy of SureFire?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:36:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What are you crying about?  Not having enough cash?  Lol.  I suppose that would suck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, because making $30 at a time reselling flashlights is the hallmark of financial well-being.

Lmfao.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:39:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Yeah, because making $30 at a time reselling flashlights is the hallmark of financial well-being.

Lmfao.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lmfao.
Psstt hey bud i got 50% off.  I can make at least a $100 on the lights i bought
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:41:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lmfao.

Psst... I ordered 2 lights to put on rifles and wouldn't buy them if the price was the $200 it was "suppose" to be.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:11:13 AM EDT
[#25]
So, I woke up this AM with the sole purpose of completing my Xmas shopping.  I went to GD to see if there were any deals I didn't want to miss.  I see this thread and basically killed half my list buying lights for every male family member.  Now I learn that this might be a mistake.  There is 1 hour left to BF.  Do I start panic-shopping elsewhere assuming my SF order will be cancelled, or cross my fingers and wait?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:12:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Funny thing is I have been wanting to upgrade for a while. I was planning on buying a few X300Us, M300Cs, an E1B, EB2 and even a 600P.

600P doesn't even seem cheap enough to order. I am kicking it around though.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:28:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Damn...too late for this one, hope you all get your deals!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:37:59 AM EDT
[#28]
And so the wait begins. Cancelled orders or epic deals on the way? i did notice that it was on Slickguns for about 15 minutes before they pulled the plug.
It will be interesting to see the outcome. Good luck folks!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:52:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

im honestly curious.

OK

Lol

WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:55:46 AM EDT
[#30]
As high priced as their stuff is, the surefire light I have hasn't let me down ever.

you guys gonna make want to buy something else. holyshit spend like no tomorrow.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:12:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So, I woke up this AM with the sole purpose of completing my Xmas shopping.  I went to GD to see if there were any deals I didn't want to miss.  I see this thread and basically killed half my list buying lights for every male family member.  Now I learn that this might be a mistake.  There is 1 hour left to BF.  Do I start panic-shopping elsewhere assuming my SF order will be cancelled, or cross my fingers and wait?
View Quote

Relax, cyber Monday is coming
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Surefire math.

$698-$488 = winning-HIV
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:36:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sweet just got a X300 Ultra for $167
View Quote

Hell I bought 8 when Walmart phased out their tacticool stuff around here. $115 each.....
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:42:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Hell I bought 8 when Walmart phased out their tacticool stuff around here. $115 each.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From this archived thread:

Just FYI...WalMart

Quoted:I got 4 of the x300u's fpr 150 each. The m300's were still 300 a couple days ago. I guess I'll go look again

I had just planned to get the tape switch for the x300u and put it on my rifle.

Proof...that those in GD don't ever embellish. From 4 @ $150 to 8 @ $115.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:47:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Just FYI...WalMart

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just FYI...WalMart

Quoted:I got 4 of the x300u's fpr 150 each. The m300's were still 300 a couple days ago. I guess I'll go look again

Savage
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:51:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like the guy in this thread that claimed to have ordered $150k worth?

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:53:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Judging from the 50% off deals page they jacked the prices up 25-30% on the items they're offering then discount 50% to equal about 25% in actual savings. It's the old retail trick of raising the prices to MSRP the day before the sale then offering a discount on that rather than offering the discount on the every day retail price which is already 25% below MSRP.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:55:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Just FYI...WalMart

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just FYI...WalMart

Hopefully he picked some aloe while at Walmart for that sick burn.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:01:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Judging from the 50% off deals page they jacked the prices up 25-30% on the items they're offering then discount 50% to equal about 25% in actual savings. It's the old retail trick of raising the prices to MSRP the day before the sale then offering a discount on that rather than offering the discount on the every day retail price which is already 25% below MSRP.
View Quote

What I paid for an E2DU and X300U today is far cheaper than you can find them on Amazon. Hopefully we don't get cancelations.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:03:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just FYI...WalMart

damn, feel the heat  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:20:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What I paid for an E2DU and X300U today is far cheaper than you can find them on Amazon. Hopefully we don't get cancelations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like they fucked up and applied the coupon code to everything on the site and not just the deals page. Shit like that happens all the time with e-commerce sites as the programmers are stupid kids who don't debug before going live.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:26:15 AM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.giphy.com/media/134CbbASMeRPDa/giphy.gif

He's actually correct, they will go and charge extra money without even contacting them, happened to me once.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:28:39 AM EDT
[#43]

Lol, I'm sure some of you remember the Troy debacle from last year.  Choices, choices...
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:37:45 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

regular folk amuse me.

View Quote

Indeed.
Okay seriously, wtf does that mean?

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:53:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He's actually correct, they will go and charge extra money without even contacting them, happened to me once.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they gave me receipts.

Hello charge-back.

I bought the stuff to use.  Not to sell.

I won't pay what SF usually charges, because their $ is stupid high.  

But I'd be silly to not get top notch gear at a relatively reasonable price if and or when I can.

And if the guy has 100 acres of land.....in the country.....having a light on his rifle or pistol....or both....probably a good idea.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:48:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could see some fly by night outfit doing that, but not surefire. Regardless, if they change the terms either they'll cancel it or I will.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:00:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I could see some fly by night outfit doing that, but not surefire. Regardless, if they change the terms either they'll cancel it or I will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Either I get the two flashlights at the sale price or I'll simply get a refund. Either way, I'm alright with the outcome.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:11:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Lol, I'm sure some of you remember the Troy debacle from last year.  Choices, choices...
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:18:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://porno.frea.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/dejavu.jpg?itok=ddlQ65T8

Troy sucks, Surefire rocks!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:38:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damm bro  calm the fuck  down.
Page / 42
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top