User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 42
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Pro Comp for $30! Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Well WTH, I keep getting: "Coupon code "OUTLET50" is not valid." ...no matter what case I type it in.

It is a "promo code" correct?

ETA: It applied once I switched the light to the non IntelliBeam. I guess they excluded it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yup.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought Surefire had been overpriced and outdated for about 6 years, am I mistaken?

Yup.

Outdated or I'm incorrect?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fixed it for you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got 2 boxes of batteries and a M600P. We shall see if it gets cancelled

Shit... Forgot the batteries magazines, muzzle brake for every AR you own, barrels, boxes of batteries, pocket light, a weapon light for every firearm you own, a home defense flashlight for every room in the house, and gifts for everyone you plan on buying gifts for.

Fixed it for you

I've gone back and forth on getting an X300. I've got 2 TLR-1's. Ive even gone back to the site and added it in the cart but keep telling myself I don't need another weapon light.  Though I've got a few pistols it could go on.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've gone back and forth on getting an X300. I've got 2 TLR-1's. Ive even gone back to the site and added it in the cart but keep telling myself I don't need another weapon light.  Though I've got a few pistols it could go on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got 2 boxes of batteries and a M600P. We shall see if it gets cancelled

Shit... Forgot the batteries magazines, muzzle brake for every AR you own, barrels, boxes of batteries, pocket light, a weapon light for every firearm you own, a home defense flashlight for every room in the house, and gifts for everyone you plan on buying gifts for.

Fixed it for you

I have a tlr-1 and a x300 and in my opinion the x300 is a better light.  I'm not knocking the tlr it's just the streamlight seems so much better made whe I compare them side by side
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]
It must not apply to the IntelliBeam model because it finally applied once I added the standard Fury.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:42:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Fo'ed on a 60-rounder.  Would never have bought one at full price.

-p.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

-p.
View Quote

Wish I could get one.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:52:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Wish I could get one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-p.

Wish I could get one.

get these to cheer you up

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-p.

Wish I could get one.

get these to cheer you up

Not clone correct
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:08:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Damnit, wasn't planning on buying anything today. Oh well.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#13]
I have heard negative feedback on the reliability of the sf 60+ rounders. They might be great to neckbeard during a ban scare, but I would probably trust the Magpul D60.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks picked up a couple of items
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#15]
FO'd on X300U for SBR. Thanks OP
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:48:37 PM EDT
[#16]
x300u, titan and batts

a little over 2 bills shiped
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I was pissed as hell this morning. I went to the dive store to pick up my tanks and the wife ended up getting more dive gear than I did. Now with 50% off the scales have balanced, a headlamp and a couple of light are headed my way. Or at least they are before the order gets cancelled.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks OP 400Vir, well see if the order processes though!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#19]
A 600 and batteries on the way.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:04:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks OP! Titan plus ordered.  Not just to wait and see.....
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Ordered a m600p and 12 batteries.  Just under $130 shipped.  I need to stop clicking these threads.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Between PSA, Primary Arms and Surefire, this is my most expensive Black Friday to date.

The wife is gonna be pissed.
View Quote

Don't forget Geiselle.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#23]
X300U and some batteries. Sometimes I hate this place.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#24]
G2X LE and a Titan!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
X300U and some batteries. Sometimes I hate this place.
View Quote

I know...
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Fuck me. I'm in for 2 X300s and an SR07
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#27]
X300U, 2 Warcomps and 2 G2X Pros for gifts - thanks, OP. Hope it goes through...
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:51:54 PM EDT
[#28]
There are going to be some good deals on new Surefire gear in the EE.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:01:56 PM EDT
[#29]
I swear this site is full of fucking retards.

These are the only Black Friday deals SureFire is offering, as noted by clicking the damn "Info" link:  http://www.surefire.com/cyber

I can see it now:  SureFire is going to charge you dipshit neckbeards full price for the items that were not part of the sale, then you will bitch and moan about SureFire's "poor customer service," chants of "fuck SureFire" will happen for a few months...all because you cannot read.

I hope they actually charge your cards for the full price, causing an overdraft....instead of simply cancelling your orders.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

These are the only Black Friday deals SureFire is offering, as noted by clicking the damn "Info" link:  http://www.surefire.com/cyber

I can see it now:  SureFire is going to charge you dipshit neckbeards full price for the items that were not part of the sale, then you will bitch and moan about SureFire's "poor customer service," chants of "fuck SureFire" will happen for a few months...all because you cannot read.

I hope they actually charge your cards for the full price, causing an overdraft....instead of simply cancelling your orders.
View Quote

Careful, your post makes you look like you showed up on a short bus.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Me too. If anything it's Darwin feasting on the wallets of the tards of GD.  Some of the future GD anti Surefire rants will be epic.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:06:54 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote
so much hate.

go cry somewhere else
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:11:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

But if surefire says it was their Fuck up and honor their prices they will be the best company ever!!!!  It would be a pr bonanza!!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol.

They can cancel the orders, but they can't charge you for more than you agreed to pay.

And the items you linked are constantly changing. The items listed there now are different than the items listed there earlier today. So who knows.

You should chill out. Your post makes you sound like an asshole.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Lol.

They can cancel the orders, but they can't charge you for more than you agreed to pay.

And the items you linked are constantly changing. So who knows.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol.

No shit.

Go ahead, cancel my order.  I won't give a shit.  If they ship, all the better.  

Its not just his post.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:16:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What mount is that for the fury? I must have it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surefire is still around?

I used to love Surefire...but when they started phasing out replacement parts, overpricing LED upgrades, and over pricing...it was over.  

http://i.imgur.com/ByxYqoc.jpg

Love my surefire fury

What mount is that for the fury? I must have it!

http://www.roschworks.com/site/mobile?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.roschworks.com%2FSLM1.php#2825

Rosch slm-1 i love it and have beat the crap out of mine with no loss of zero

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

SureFire tries to ensure that all of the information contained herein is accurate, complete and current. However, there may be instances when information about an item contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the item’s price or availability, due to a typographical or other error. SureFire reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, confirmed, and/or charged.

What part do you not understand?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

SureFire tries to ensure that all of the information contained herein is accurate, complete and current. However, there may be instances when information about an item contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the item’s price or availability, due to a typographical or other error. SureFire reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, confirmed, and/or charged.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

I remember my first Credit Card transaction, too, bro.  Must have already maxed out yours on that screaming Black Friday Wal-Mart $250 36inch television or something...Let the hate flow for the rest of us maxing out our cards on flashlights...
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

If they amend a purchase order, you can exercise your right to reject their counter offer.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

I read there was a code; I used the code.  The checkout process went as I expected.  If there was an error and the order is cancelled I will not bitch.

The page you linked says "place items in your cart to see discount."  No mention of the OUTLET50 promo code.

And, finally, I could buy everyone in this thread a full-price 60-rounder with the account I used and not get an overdraft.  YMMV.

-p.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Having an issue adding the silencers to my cart
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Ok, so they "revoke" my order.

I fail to see anything in that statement that would allow surefire to fraudulently charge my credit card, for a price that was not agreed upon by both buyer and seller, under a bait and switch type scheme.

They would open themselves up to serious civil liability, not to mention negative PR.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're right. If they charge me the full amount I'll be fucked. I only have $351 in my account and the discounted total was $350. Surely they will take my home and everything I own if what you say is true.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You're right. If they charge me the full amount I'll be fucked. I only have $351 in my account and the discounted total was $350. Surely they will take my home and everything I own if what you say is true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is your gofundme link?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

This You

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:28:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I tried the same damned thing!!!

I won't be surprised if the orders get canceled, though at 50%, I will still get 1, just not 2 Furys
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I won't be surprised if the orders get canceled, though at 50%, I will still get 1, just not 2 Furys
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fury is a great light, built like a tank.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol.

That's just the stupidest bullshit I've ever read.  I would guess that a lawyer didn't write that.  

Maybe your brother?  Mom?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone else getting a "declined" message when placing an order? I verified card info and everything is correct. Keep getting a pop up when I try to submit.
Page / 42
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top