Faraday shielded high frequency!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
V = I/R
View Quote

E=IR  Easy to remember with the Eagle, the Indian, and the Rabbit

People have been killed by as little as 4 Volts working with electroplating tanks when their skin became saturated with the plating solution..
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I hear this all the time and it's just flat out wrong.  Current always flows as a function of voltage and resistance.  Always.  There is always a voltage that exists that causes current to flow, never the other way around.  Without a sufficiently high voltage or low enough resistance, there will not be enough current to hurt you.

A 12V car battery is capable of delivering hundreds of amps but is unlikely to kill you unless you do something incredibly dumb like stand barefooted in a pool of salt water with open cuts on your hands and grab the terminals.  In any plausible circumstance your skin resistance is just too high for the low voltage to deliver a noticeable amount of current.  Not the case for 120VAC, which can be deadly.  

Very high voltages that don't kill (tasers and so on) do so by only turning the voltage on for a very short amount of time, which limits the power they deliver.  

The more you know!
View Quote
It is the current that kills. For example, have you ever reached out to open a door and had static arc to the door knob? if your fingers were say a half inch from the knob you can figure that there was about 5 KV of static discharged yet you did not suffer more than a tingle in your finger tips. Why one may ask? The reason is simple, the static was incapable of supplying more than a extremely small amount amount of current. On the other hand a device built to deliver much lower voltages than 5 KV and just a few hundred MA can and have killed.

FYI, 1 kv of voltage will arc  about 1 tenth of and inch, 2KV 2 tenths of a inch etc. That should give you a rough idea of how much voltage is involved in a static discharge.
FYI2 Power supply resistance also is at play here also, but I'm trying to keep it simple.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:04:14 AM EDT
[#5]
A lot of you guys would REALLY dislike working in telcos.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:07:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Or an electric arc furnace. The water cooled cable loops can be seen to the left of the furnace. The "bore down" starts at about 1:45.
Typical 3-phase operation for a large furnace is ~ 500 Volts and ~100,000 Amps/phase. If you look closely at the cables, you can see them swing back and forth because of the magnetic attraction between them.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Old saying: 'volts jolt, mils kill."
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:36:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

V = I/R was how I was taught.

V can equal anything, depending on which sector of the ohm wheel you are on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
V = I/R

Close...

Ohm's law is V = I x R

Nope.  I = V/R.  

I know, same thing, but I like the way It was originally written.

You were taught wrong.

V= I * R

I = V/R

R = V/I

Are all correct, but V=I/R is never correct.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

http://www.electronicstheory.com/COURSES/ELECTRONICS/pic/indian.jpg

People have been killed by as little as 4 Volts working with electroplating tanks when their skin became saturated with the plating solution..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
V = I/R

http://www.electronicstheory.com/COURSES/ELECTRONICS/pic/indian.jpg

It's a vulture not an eagle, dammit.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#10]
This electrician finds this thread to be dildos. God help anyone coming here for an answer without massive confusion.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This electrician finds this thread to be dildos. God help anyone coming here for an answer without massive confusion.
View Quote

Here's your sine?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what's going to kill me?

Time.

Pissing on an electric fence may not kill you but you will certainly make you think that you are dying
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please enlighten us
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#14]
They both hurt like a motherfucker.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:15:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The statement about amps might be true in the literal sense, but it fails to emphasize the danger of voltage higher than 115vac. I've personally taken 115v from arm to arm more times than I can remember, mostly just from being too comfortable around it. Is it dangerous? Yes absolutely. But step up into the realm of say 460v and take that across the chest, you're gonna be lucky to walk away from that without being seriously injured or killed. It will electrocute you through your rubber coated tools.

Having said that, I've worked with plenty of people that took 480v across the chest. It fucking hurt, but they ended up being okay. I've also known people that got bit by 4,160 or 7,200 volts, and each and everyone of them died.

Voltage is what should scare you.
View Quote

Next time I get hit with 20,000 volts or so, I will PM you afterwords. I guarantee it.

It should be within a week around these parts.

LOL
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#16]
You need both
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:40:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You're ignoring that a very high quantity of volts can be basically harmless if the amperage is tiny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
*sigh*

No. Just no.

What's incorrect?

Amps are definitely what kills you. Volts are what give the amps the opportunity to kill you. A certain threshold of volts are required in a specific situation for the amps to get that chance. However, a shitload of volts without any meaningful amperage won't do much to you.

You comment about tasers is completely incorrect. The taser could have constant current flow. The lack of amp output means it cannot fry you like a power line can... Though there is a chance your heart might decide to stop if you're a crack addict (note: That can happen with a normally functioning taser too).
]

Of course it's amps that are the physical mechanism by which electricity can kill you.  I'm saying that you won't get a deadly amount of amps without a deadly voltage level existing to begin with, which is what you're saying as well.  

You're ignoring that a very high quantity of volts can be basically harmless if the amperage is tiny.

Not really...

See, if I have a power supply that can produce 10,000 volts and run that trough a 10 ohm resistor then I should get 1,000 amps. But, what if the power supply can only supply 1 amp?

Then I obviously get 1 amp flowing through the resistor. And if I measure the voltage output of the power supply, it has dropped from 10,000V to 10V. Ohms law is a law, not a suggestion.

In the case of static electricity, you aren't getting a current through your body at all. What has happened is that you (or something else) has picked up a charge from having too many (or too few) electrons. This can give a potential of several thousand volts. But only a relatively few electrons have to make the jump to balance the charges out and the arc to your body happens very quickly which neutralizes the voltage.. Now, if you were to complete a circuit between two large objects where one had a significant charge, then it could kill you. Like with a helicopter. A hovering helicopter can act like a giant capacitor. If it's your body that completes the circuit to ground, you may well end up dead as a result.

Technically it is true that it is the amps that kill you. But it's the voltage that makes the amps dangerous. It's roughly like saying that it's the bullet that kills you, but it's the velocity of the bullet that makes it dangerous. A 700 grain .50 bullet isn't going to kill you if someone tosses it to you but a 32 grain .22 bullet sure can kill you at 1,100 fps.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#18]
It's not the gun powder that kills you it's the bullet.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:53:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Or an electric arc furnace. The water cooled cable loops can be seen to the left of the furnace. The "bore down" starts at about 1:45.
Typical 3-phase operation for a large furnace is ~ 500 Volts and ~100,000 Amps/phase. If you look closely at the cables, you can see them swing back and forth because of the magnetic attraction between them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j2jESz7Zl8
View Quote

Thing about telco power work is it's almost exclusively done hot.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If you want to get pedantic, it's the power that kills you, the amount of energy deposited over an interval of time.

carry on.
View Quote

Shit just got i^2!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#21]
From "Eectronic Components and Measurements" by Wedlock and Roberge, currents between 100 and 200 mA cause ventricular fibrillation and death.  Above 200 mA, muscular contractions are so severe that the heart is forcibly clamped and ventricular fibrillation is prevented.

Extremely high currents can also cause the body to burn and this can cause death.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
V = I/R

Close...

Ohm's law is V = I x R

Nope.  I = V/R.  

Either your teacher is retarded or you have a poor memory.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I appreciate the concern, for the most part I am one of the safest minded guys on the jobsite. But sometimes I get thrown into situations were I can't turn stuff off, or I would have to go through too much shit to find out where exactly line voltage is being fed from. It's far more simple and painless to just be extremely careful and work with live 115v in some cases.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
115 across the chest is extremely deadly.  You're lucky, and you should really change your habits if you get hit by that regularly, because one of these days it will kill you.

4160 is going to burn holes in you and burn your skin with the arc flash as it fries your internal organs.

I appreciate the concern, for the most part I am one of the safest minded guys on the jobsite. But sometimes I get thrown into situations were I can't turn stuff off, or I would have to go through too much shit to find out where exactly line voltage is being fed from. It's far more simple and painless to just be extremely careful and work with live 115v in some cases.

That is a relative statement that is ultimately meaningless. If you are getting bit regularly, then you are doing something very wrong.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Old saying: 'volts jolt, mils kill."
View Quote

Mils? 0.001"?

Makes no sense.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:22:01 PM EDT
[#25]
If current kills, how come I've barehanded 3000A multiple times without consequence?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Turn it off, then verify it with a meter.  Don't take chances.
View Quote

I don't disagree with you and that's what I do. But the last two electricians I've had here both worked hot.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Feels appropriate for this thread.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I was taught a simple memory jogger...

V
-----------
I   X  R

You cover the one you want to find.

If you want Impedance(amperage) you cover the I and it tells you Divide Voltage by Resistance.
If you want Resistance, cover the R and divide Voltage by Impedance
Voltage is Impedance times Resistance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
V = I/R

Close...

Ohm's law is V = I x R

Nope.  I = V/R.  

I was taught a simple memory jogger...

V
-----------
I   X  R

You cover the one you want to find.

If you want Impedance(amperage) you cover the I and it tells you Divide Voltage by Resistance.
If you want Resistance, cover the R and divide Voltage by Impedance
Voltage is Impedance times Resistance.

The I in your formula is current, not impedance. Impedance is a measurement of resistance, inductive reactance, and capacitive reactance.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Semantics. Current through the body vs voltage on the line.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

From "Eectronic Components and Measurements" by Wedlock and Roberge, currents between 100 and 200 mA cause ventricular fibrillation and death.  Above 200 mA, muscular contractions are so severe that the heart is forcibly clamped and ventricular fibrillation is prevented.

Extremely high currents can also cause the body to burn and this can cause death.

View Quote

Example A: (Warning: electrocution)

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

LOTO is a way of life. I have the absolute right on a job site to refuse to work on a system of device unless I can perform ZEV and visually see the lock on the disconnect or valve. You work hot you're fired and your company can be banned.

I highly urge folks working in these environments to take the OSHA 30 course and get some instruction on lockout-tagout procedures.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
115 across the chest is extremely deadly.  You're lucky, and you should really change your habits if you get hit by that regularly, because one of these days it will kill you.

4160 is going to burn holes in you and burn your skin with the arc flash as it fries your internal organs.

I know of a few dead people who thought like that.

Ultimately, what you are doing is going to kill you.  It's just a matter of time.

LOTO is a way of life. I have the absolute right on a job site to refuse to work on a system of device unless I can perform ZEV and visually see the lock on the disconnect or valve. You work hot you're fired and your company can be banned.

I highly urge folks working in these environments to take the OSHA 30 course and get some instruction on lockout-tagout procedures.

I know lockout tag out very well. I spent most of my life working with voltage high enough to blow my arms off.

People will do what they have to do to get the damn job completed. I don't shut down a jobsite just because the rule book states that I am not supposed to stand on the top rung of a ladder. The same applies for even the IBEW guys I've worked with. People do plenty of dangerous shit everyday, but you'll never hear about it because we're careful enough not to kill ourselves. That's life buddy.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

OP has no understanding of circuits or current paths.Standing in salt water in no way affects the circuit path from one hand to another if touching terminals on a battery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hear this all the time and it's just flat out wrong.  Current always flows as a function of voltage and resistance.  Always.  There is always a voltage that exists that causes current to flow, never the other way around.  Without a sufficiently high voltage or low enough resistance, there will not be enough current to hurt you.

A 12V car battery is capable of delivering hundreds of amps but is unlikely to kill you unless you do something incredibly dumb like stand barefooted in a pool of salt water with open cuts on your hands and grab the terminals.  In any plausible circumstance your skin resistance is just too high for the low voltage to deliver a noticeable amount of current.  Not the case for 120VAC, which can be deadly.  

Very high voltages that don't kill (tasers and so on) do so by only turning the voltage on for a very short amount of time, which limits the power they deliver.  

The more you know!

OP has no understanding of circuits or current paths.Standing in salt water in no way affects the circuit path from one hand to another if touching terminals on a battery.

I guess low impedance parallel paths are really difficult for you to understand.

Though the path to ground would only be an issue with a grounded DC power supply, not a battery.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If current kills, how come I've barehanded 3000A multiple times without consequence?
View Quote

Golden anus.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
If it blows up in your face, sure. I have never heard of a person being killed by 12 volts, and I have touched both terminals of a 12V battery with my bare hands, with no effect. Do it with a wrench, and it will be a lot more interesting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The more you know!

That 12 volt battery can absolutely kill you.

If it blows up in your face, sure. I have never heard of a person being killed by 12 volts, and I have touched both terminals of a 12V battery with my bare hands, with no effect. Do it with a wrench, and it will be a lot more interesting.

Guy in the military was while standing waist deep in rainwater. It can kill you but very unlikely unless you create a very low resistance scenario. Or you have a heart condition i guess.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:59:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That is a relative statement that is ultimately meaningless. If you are getting bit regularly, then you are doing something very wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try retrofitting building automation systems. You will have various unlabeled sources of 24v, 115v, and 480v inside of the same box. Many times over, breakers and switches are not labelled. We'll often find 115v being piggy backed off lighting systems or other sources it's not designated to be fed from, and I can't just start flipping breakers inside of an occupied hospital or DoD command center, or other high profile occupied buildings.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I guess low impedance parallel paths are really difficult for you to understand.

Though the path to ground would only be an issue with a grounded DC power supply, not a battery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The more you know!

Resistance is futile.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:01:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

K.

What is your point? What is your mission?
View Quote
I believe the point is that not only will it kill you, it will hurt the whole time your are dying.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:26:03 PM EDT
[#39]
I tend to respect it all.

Yes certain voltages/amperage combos may not hurt you.
But why push your luck

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Not really...

See, if I have a power supply that can produce 10,000 volts and run that trough a 10 ohm resistor then I should get 1,000 amps. But, what if the power supply can only supply 1 amp?

Then I obviously get 1 amp flowing through the resistor. And if I measure the voltage output of the power supply, it has dropped from 10,000V to 10V. Ohms law is a law, not a suggestion.

In the case of static electricity, you aren't getting a current through your body at all. What has happened is that you (or something else) has picked up a charge from having too many (or too few) electrons. This can give a potential of several thousand volts. But only a relatively few electrons have to make the jump to balance the charges out and the arc to your body happens very quickly which neutralizes the voltage.. Now, if you were to complete a circuit between two large objects where one had a significant charge, then it could kill you. Like with a helicopter. A hovering helicopter can act like a giant capacitor. If it's your body that completes the circuit to ground, you may well end up dead as a result.

Technically it is true that it is the amps that kill you. But it's the voltage that makes the amps dangerous. It's roughly like saying that it's the bullet that kills you, but it's the velocity of the bullet that makes it dangerous. A 700 grain .50 bullet isn't going to kill you if someone tosses it to you but a 32 grain .22 bullet sure can kill you at 1,100 fps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's incorrect?

Amps are definitely what kills you. Volts are what give the amps the opportunity to kill you. A certain threshold of volts are required in a specific situation for the amps to get that chance. However, a shitload of volts without any meaningful amperage won't do much to you.

You comment about tasers is completely incorrect. The taser could have constant current flow. The lack of amp output means it cannot fry you like a power line can... Though there is a chance your heart might decide to stop if you're a crack addict (note: That can happen with a normally functioning taser too).
]

Of course it's amps that are the physical mechanism by which electricity can kill you.  I'm saying that you won't get a deadly amount of amps without a deadly voltage level existing to begin with, which is what you're saying as well.  

Not really...

*Sigh*

A stun gun running on two AAAs isn't going to fry* you, even if it's in the 300,000 volt range. The amps just aren't there.

*note I said fry, there's still a non-zero chance that your heart will stop if conditions are perfect or you're physically unwell. This has more to do with electrical interference with your nervous system than actual physical destruction; electricity has more than one way to kill you.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#41]

"How many amps are there?"
"Enough to push a Train! Now shut up Penguin!"

(ETA - actual facts above notwithstanding)
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:48:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The statement about amps might be true in the literal sense, but it fails to emphasize the danger of voltage higher than 115vac. I've personally taken 115v from arm to arm more times than I can remember, mostly just from being too comfortable around it. Is it dangerous? Yes absolutely. But step up into the realm of say 460v and take that across the chest, you're gonna be lucky to walk away from that without being seriously injured or killed. It will electrocute you through your rubber coated tools.

Having said that, I've worked with plenty of people that took 480v across the chest. It fucking hurt, but they ended up being okay. I've also known people that got bit by 4,160 or 7,200 volts, and each and everyone of them died.

Voltage is what should scare you.
View Quote

I know someone who was hit with around 14kV on a pole, and survived. I'm not going to go into detail, but I wouldn't have wanted to survive.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

A stun gun running on two AAAs isn't going to fry* you, even if it's in the 300,000 volt range. The amps just aren't there.

*note I said fry, there's still a non-zero chance that your heart will stop if conditions are perfect or you're physically unwell. This has more to do with electrical interference with your nervous system than actual physical destruction; electricity has more than one way to kill you.
View Quote

Most of the ones I've seen are either 9V or rechargeable Li-ion. But yeah, agreed.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Pissing on an electric fence may not kill you but you will certainly make you think that you are dying
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what's going to kill me?

Time.

I was never stupid enough to do that, but I can tell you that they vary a lot. I've been shocked by fences that weren't much more than a tingle, and others that almost knocked me down (grew up in farm country).
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:00:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I used to have an old Chrysler, and it came to be tune up time. After I replaced the plugs and wires, I noticed that the car was running rough, so I started checking wires. While the damn thing was running. Oh, I found that bad spark plug wire, it knocked the tarnation outta me....

Shit hurts, to get zapped like that.
View Quote

If you thought old cars were bad, you should get shocked by a newer one. Much higher voltage.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Try retrofitting building automation systems. You will have various unlabeled sources of 24v, 115v, and 480v inside of the same box. Many times over, breakers and switches are not labelled. We'll often find 115v being piggy backed off lighting systems or other sources it's not designated to be fed from, and I can't just start flipping breakers inside of an occupied hospital or DoD command center, or other high profile occupied buildings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

have you ever wanted to just short it then go look for the tripped breaker
need to make somthing safe to do that with besides a screwdriver
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Shocking !!

Just shocking I tell you.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:31:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
have you ever wanted to just short it then go look for the tripped breaker
need to make somthing safe to do that with besides a screwdriver
View Quote

Not really. 115v tends to make lots of sparks and arcing.

A circuit toner will help you find an unlabeled breaker in many cases. But inside of building automation control cabinets, circuit toners are often times next to useless because there is so many different sources of power inside of the cabinet.

I have run into instances where the quickest and most direct method to troubleshoot a ground fault in a 24vac control circuit was to keep blowing the fuse until I found the offending wire. Obviously that is a caveman method of troubleshooting.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
And that same car is putting tens of thousands of volts through the spark plug wires, which hurts like a bitch but won't kill you.

That 14ish volts on the back of the alternator can still be impressive though, due to the amperage involved. I once bumped a test light from the output terminal to ground, and burned about an inch off the test light, in an impressive shower of sparks. That will get your attention!

When I was a tech, some of the other techs would snap once in a while when they got frustrated or smashed their knuckles, cursing and throwing tools and stuff. I was never one of those people, unless I got shocked. If you want to trigger me, give me 50,000 volts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The more you know!

And that same car is putting tens of thousands of volts through the spark plug wires, which hurts like a bitch but won't kill you.

That 14ish volts on the back of the alternator can still be impressive though, due to the amperage involved. I once bumped a test light from the output terminal to ground, and burned about an inch off the test light, in an impressive shower of sparks. That will get your attention!

When I was a tech, some of the other techs would snap once in a while when they got frustrated or smashed their knuckles, cursing and throwing tools and stuff. I was never one of those people, unless I got shocked. If you want to trigger me, give me 50,000 volts.

Yup, 1985, working on a '78 RamCharger, setting the dwell and did not know the coil was cracked. Buddy who cranked it for me saw the spark jump 16-20" and hit my left elbow. Was inside the bay, it was pouring rain, and BAM! I woke up to his laughing ass and hurting like hell. It was 12-14K volts, nope, nothing minor at all.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top