User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:57:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Can't tell if serious.  

How many threads can you recall that were based on subsonic 5.56?

You're sending a small .22 projective out of a relatively huge shell casing. Everything about 5.56 is against it going subsonic (effectively) .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  What do I need to do to get my 5.56 AR's set up for subsonic and be reliable?   What is some good self defense ammo in subsonic 5.56 ?    I know my suppressed 9mm AR works well with 147 Federal HST ammo.      My suppressed 8.5" 300 BO is nice as it can go either sub or super sonic.   BUT, I know there is more good 9mm subsonic  self defense ammo out there.

Can't tell if serious.  

How many threads can you recall that were based on subsonic 5.56?

You're sending a small .22 projective out of a relatively huge shell casing. Everything about 5.56 is against it going subsonic (effectively) .

He's not serious. Someone pulled the "a 5.56 carbine is better in every regard for every purpose, why would you want a PCC?" card.

One reason would be to launch something subsonic that can still be effective. PCCs can do that.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:46:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm 30 days out from getting my form 4 back. This announcement means more 922r parts to me. That's a good thing.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#3]
So here is some info:
Click me for CZ goodness

For those of us that can't have NFA goodies, it's not not a bad alternative.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool video.  I like the gun.  If i didnt have 3 x 9mm AR's..... i might get one.      Ehhh fuck it, ill probably get one anyways.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm thinking the same thing.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why am I thinking this would be really cool gun in .30 carbine?

I'm thinking the same thing.  

hmmmm...maybe because we had carbines, folding stock carbines, and carbine Enforcer pistols for ages that did what these did without all the plastic and attachments?
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:23:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So here is some info:
Click me for CZ goodness

For those of us that can't have NFA goodies, it's not not a bad alternative.
View Quote

Awwwww yeah. I'd love a P-07 in the grey color. I already have a P-09, otherwise I'd want one in the grey too. Since my P09 is threaded, I'd kinda rather have the P-07 with a standard barrel. I likely wouldn't be suppressing it anyway.

Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That dude sucks.
View Quote

No, but some one around here does
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Dat handguard on a suppressed SBR'd scorpion.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote
You just read my mind.  Just need to know who will take my money and send one post haste.  Sounds like it will clear most standard housing 9mm suppressors too.  In!

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top