Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:18:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for them, they'll sell a boatload.  One was just sold, I know that for sure
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good for them, they'll sell a boatload.  One was just sold, I know that for sure
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm curious to hear your reasoning as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That dude sucks.

I'm curious to hear your reasoning as well.

Honestly, who gives a fuck?  

If you like his videos, why waste time wondering why some anonymous random guy on the internet doesn't?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:33:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Did ARFCOM just crash the CZ website because it was working, now its not.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:33:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:37:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Before the site went down I saw the Bren costs something like $1980
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:49:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn.. The faux can version looks great.  Was going to do the pistol and SBR it but I think I like that handguard better.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Haters gonna hate.

I dig his videos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suddenly we have a problem with CN?  

Why?

Haters gonna hate.

I dig his videos.

Me too.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:55:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s280.photobucket.com/user/7lf10/media/24A77C87-9316-42AE-B323-8C7781B5FFFA_zps9k25mkyj.png.html" target="_blank">http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk179/7lf10/24A77C87-9316-42AE-B323-8C7781B5FFFA_zps9k25mkyj.png</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:56:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Did ARFCOM just crash the CZ website because it was working, now its not.
View Quote

Wouldn't be the first time, or the last
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:02:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

All of them, even the pro-2A rants? Or just the gun reviews? I do agree that the gun "reviews" aren't really my style since I'm more interested in technical info rather than hearing how much it makes your balls tingle. His pro-2A NRA videos are awesome, though. He's a definite asset to the gun community.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry, nothing personal, but I can't stand this guy's videos.

All of them, even the pro-2A rants? Or just the gun reviews? I do agree that the gun "reviews" aren't really my style since I'm more interested in technical info rather than hearing how much it makes your balls tingle. His pro-2A NRA videos are awesome, though. He's a definite asset to the gun community.

I love his stuff, and believe he is an attribute to the shooting community.  He breaks the typical image and that is good for all of us.  And his reviews are very different, and that is good for all of us.  I win the bigger the gun owning tent becomes because the larger the tent, the more protected my Second Amendment rights.  This guy helps make the tent bigger.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:26:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I like that cz is doing some cool stuff instead of just releasing more of the same like a lot of companies.

I would love to see a 9mm bullpup
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:27:53 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm okay with it.

Sucks that is has proprietary magazines.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:33:52 AM EDT
[#14]
WANT!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:41:35 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I need to buy a CZ, only problem is do I get one of their 22s or one of the 9mm pistols, so many choices
View Quote
Get both. SP-01 Shadow and a Kadet kit.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:43:22 AM EDT
[#16]
And this makes me happy, as a CZ owner.

Now if CZ will just make an AR15. Why, you ask....because, why the fuck not.

Loving that they're jumping on the M-LOK bandwagon.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:44:05 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I'm okay with it.

View Quote
They're cheap, like $20 each from cz usa.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:44:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm okay with it.

View Quote

They are like $15 on sale from CZ normal price is around $20 for the 30 rounders.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:56:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They are like $15 on sale from CZ normal price is around $20 for the 30 rounders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm okay with it.

And what the hell other mag would they use anyway? Glock mags? Ha.

Nothing about this gun is compatible with any other mainstream platform. Why does everyone want everything to be AR/Glock compatible?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:26:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
looks bulky
View Quote

It's bulky, but I consider it carry on.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:26:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I need to buy a CZ, only problem is do I get one of their 22s or one of the 9mm pistols, so many choices
View Quote

ha

haha

hahaha

I already have two and am planning numbers 3, 4 and 5.

A CZ.  That's hilarious.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:27:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Why does everyone want everything to be AR/Glock compatible?

View Quote

Because most of us have lots of Glocks and ARs.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:29:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Nothing about this gun is compatible with any other mainstream platform. Why does everyone want everything to be AR/Glock compatible?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm okay with it.

Maybe he was thinking it was like the SIG at around $70 each.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:32:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
looks bulky

Excuse me sir

Your balls are showing.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:35:13 AM EDT
[#25]
I didn't realize that Dr. Ben Carson did gun videos.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:38:18 AM EDT
[#26]
that standard model carbine looks pretty cool

granted I really have no need for another PCC
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:39:34 AM EDT
[#27]
I used to like his videos but every other sentence is an analogy.  

Interesting about the full carbines
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:59:06 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

That dude sucks.
View Quote

Yah dude.

Keep following Nutinfacny, or James Yeager.

Colin is King.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:05:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That dude sucks.
View Quote

Can't please everyone I guess. I like him well enough.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:16:16 AM EDT
[#30]
That forearm and if someone would make a truly integeraly suppressed barrel and holy crap I would be in heaven! But then again I guess they would have to redesign the barrel nut and forearm retention.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:17:48 AM EDT
[#31]
So they made a 16" version for the civi market? That is cool, didn't think they'd do that. But that handgaurd is damn ugly. If I could I'd go with the SBR model no questions. But I may actually consider the carbine version since I can't get SBRs here.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:31:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Why am I thinking this would be really cool gun in .30 carbine?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:31:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Glad to see the line expanding... I have been planning to get an evo 3 since i first heard about them, and now have more choices.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:41:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Glad to see the line expanding... I have been planning to get an evo 3 since i first heard about them, and now have more choices.
View Quote

I wonder how well it is selling. Hopefully the carbine is priced at $1000. Affordable mag prices plus a low cost would be a relief. Even the Galil ACE looks to be $1700+. Lots of new guns that are near $2K these days.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:49:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same.
His videos come off like a Lexus commercial.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:57:20 AM EDT
[#36]
I love CN

And that looks sweet! 16" 9mm velocity is SCREAMING
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:22:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I watched the whole video just because you two said he sucks.  Never watched him before.

Straightforward and no frills.  Didn't have a lot of tech info which I would have liked but way better than someone like Nut'n.

If Colion is on arf here's a suggestion for future reviews.  Do some accuracy and chrono testing with different loads so a person can see what to expect.  When testing a PCC compare it to some handguns in the same caliber for short range drills, mid and long accuracy (50 and 100 yard) and chrono loads through both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That dude sucks.

I watched the whole video just because you two said he sucks.  Never watched him before.

Straightforward and no frills.  Didn't have a lot of tech info which I would have liked but way better than someone like Nut'n.

If Colion is on arf here's a suggestion for future reviews.  Do some accuracy and chrono testing with different loads so a person can see what to expect.  When testing a PCC compare it to some handguns in the same caliber for short range drills, mid and long accuracy (50 and 100 yard) and chrono loads through both.

That's not his focus.  He's political, and the best spokesman the gun community has gained in a long time.  He just throws in quick reviews every once in awhile.  But his main area is bashing anti-gunners and their rhetoric.  

He started as a private YouTuber years ago, then was picked up by the NRA last year.  Even with his new'ish fame and signing with the NRA, he still found the time to pass the Texas Bar exam.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:24:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can't be serious.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:35:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
But that handgaurd is damn ugly.
View Quote

I think the handguard looks great. Different tastes I guess. I'll be saving up for one of these in the next year or two.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:37:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That dude sucks.

He is on here.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:38:07 AM EDT
[#41]
The carbine reminds me a bit of the fabled XM8, don't ask me why, but it does.

Also, I'm a noob lurker so I can't embed
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:46:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I think the handguard looks great. Different tastes I guess. I'll be saving up for one of these in the next year or two.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it looks about as good as it can for what it is.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:58:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Problem is it will look a bit goofy no matter what. A 16" PCC always looks weird. I wish SBR regulations would go away so we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:02:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm okay with it.

View Quote

The 30 rounders are supposed to be in the $20 price range, so they're not too expensive. I WAS considering going with a Sig MPX, but I think having the Scorpion carbine available just completely won me over. I am still curious about the barrel attachment - if it can be removed/swapped easily. I'd probably get the regular barrel carbine and if I can't swap the barrel easily, I'd just cut it when I get it SBR'd and have it threaded 1/2x28 to work with my existing can.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:07:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The 30 rounders are supposed to be in the $20 price range, so they're not too expensive. I WAS considering going with a Sig MPX, but I think having the Scorpion carbine available just completely won me over. I am still curious about the barrel attachment - if it can be removed/swapped easily. I'd probably get the regular barrel carbine and if I can't swap the barrel easily, I'd just cut it when I get it SBR'd and have it threaded 1/2x28 to work with my existing can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm okay with it.

The barrel comes out easy enough. After basic field strip it's one nut on the barrel that holds the hand guard on (which can be a bitch depending on how much loctite they used). Once the hand guard is off separate the 2 halfs of the receiver by removing a half dozen or so screws. Then the barrel comes out.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:19:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The barrel comes out easy enough. After basic field strip it's one nut on the barrel that holds the hand guard on (which can be a bitch depending on how much loctite they used). Once the hand guard is off separate the 2 halfs of the receiver by removing a half dozen or so screws. Then the barrel comes out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm okay with it.

That's not bad at all. Thanks for the post. I wonder if they'll eventually have the pistol barrels with the 1/2x28 threading for sale. Either way, I can always have the barrel cut and threaded. Then I can kinda 'customize' the length. I hope my can will fit under the handguard, tho. It probably will.

I'm thinking if taxes don't rape me too bad next year, this may be my first gun purchase of '16. I have a P-09 right now, and I want to get a P-07 sometime, too. I love CZ stuff.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:39:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That's not bad at all. Thanks for the post. I wonder if they'll eventually have the pistol barrels with the 1/2x28 threading for sale. Either way, I can always have the barrel cut and threaded. Then I can kinda 'customize' the length. I hope my can will fit under the handguard, tho. It probably will.

I'm thinking if taxes don't rape me too bad next year, this may be my first gun purchase of '16. I have a P-09 right now, and I want to get a P-07 sometime, too. I love CZ stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm okay with it.

That's how it is for the pistol at least. I'm not sure how the carbine hand guard is held on. I suppose it's possible they use a similar barrel nut part way down the barrel. And instead of a tool like this for a pistol have it long enough to clear the carbine hand guard. Or maybe they are doing something entirely different.

I'd guess the cheapest and easiest is to have the barrel cut and threaded.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm okay with it.

View Quote

Uzi/colt mags suck, glock mags would have been nice.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Definitely like the "SD" look.

Wonder why they had silencerco do the faux suppressor.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#50]
I do as well...............I think I might get that version when it's available

Quoted:
Definitely like the "SD" look.

Wonder why the had silencerco do the faux suppressor.
View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top