Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Here is the main problem I have with people like you. Islam is at least as fanatical as a group of people in Japan who were attached to the Emperor. Is that all of them? Oh wait - maybe it's only the Arab ones that need to be annihilated with nuclear weapons. Or is it still all of Islam? What about people in, say, Dearborn? What about Indonesia? You like to make sweeping generalizations about ALL of Islam and bring up apocalyptic imagery, but the problem is that Islam isn't as homogeneous as you'd like. Then it's only the Arab ones. ALL of the Arab ones?

If you show me INDIVIDUALS who need to be fought, then I'm all for it; let's kick their asses in the most judicious military manner all day long. As long as you say "ALL 1.5 Billion, oh wait, maybe only 300 Million, oh wait..." then I'm going to keep pointing out that your rhetoric is not much better than what was used to herd millions of Jews into the Holocaust. As soon as you stop distinguishing good from bad and simply lump everyone with a particular trait as needing to be dealt with, you're not much better - although I'm sure you will go through great length to point out why you are "better" or "different" than that.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Case in point: Imperial Japan. A fanatical group with a fanatical attachment to their Emperor. Took the beginnings of nuclear annihilation to make them see. Islam is at least as fanatical, especially the Arab ones.

Here is the main problem I have with people like you. Islam is at least as fanatical as a group of people in Japan who were attached to the Emperor. Is that all of them? Oh wait - maybe it's only the Arab ones that need to be annihilated with nuclear weapons. Or is it still all of Islam? What about people in, say, Dearborn? What about Indonesia? You like to make sweeping generalizations about ALL of Islam and bring up apocalyptic imagery, but the problem is that Islam isn't as homogeneous as you'd like. Then it's only the Arab ones. ALL of the Arab ones?

If you show me INDIVIDUALS who need to be fought, then I'm all for it; let's kick their asses in the most judicious military manner all day long. As long as you say "ALL 1.5 Billion, oh wait, maybe only 300 Million, oh wait..." then I'm going to keep pointing out that your rhetoric is not much better than what was used to herd millions of Jews into the Holocaust. As soon as you stop distinguishing good from bad and simply lump everyone with a particular trait as needing to be dealt with, you're not much better - although I'm sure you will go through great length to point out why you are "better" or "different" than that.

So you are trying to make the case that individuals should not be judged
based on group trends. Much in the same way that an individual young
black man should not be prejudged just because his demographic commits
50% of the murders. Correct?

What I believe is that the ideology itself is the enemy. Islam does not change. It is codified. They are a "people of the book".

So when you say there are good Muslims and bad Muslims, what is really
going on is there are serious Muslims and nonserious Muslims.

Can the ideology be defeated using this limited warfare that you propose? I think we can agree that it will continue to grow.

The "peaceful" Muslims still spread the ideology. As long as the
ideological base exists, there will ALWAYS be that 10% (or about) that
is going to take it seriously and be a huge problem.

So what we will have is centuries of living with Muslim terror as
pockets of Islam grow and attempt to implement their Sharia as soon as
they have the demographics to do so.

Do you disagree with this assessment so far?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Defending America by becoming un-American. Brilliant!
View Quote

How daft are you fellas?

When John Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence, was it UN-AMERICAN to publicize that?

From Site Staff to non-team, what the hell is wrong with you people? When someone goes out of their way to make a PUBLIC statement and, as part of doing so, makes THEIR NAME AND ADDRESS PUBLIC, it would be UN-AMERICAN not to acknowledge them standing up for what they believe, whether or not you agree with them.

Good fucking grief, the level of derp in this thread makes DU seem sane.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Well, show me which country Congress has declared war on and then it's a different story. Your comparison is completely false.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And lastly, since the empire of Japan was our enemy and we bombed the fuck out of innocent people, are we to consider our gov to be Hitleresque ?

Well, show me which country Congress has declared war on and then it's a different story. Your comparison is completely false.

Islam used to organize by country and then invade with armies in a toe to toe battle. No doubt this was made necessary by the "intolerance" of local Christians who would not allow mass migration and cultural dilution.

The strength of the West in arms has forced them to change strategy. And now the citizens of the West are consumed with illogical dogmas that allow the strategy of migration and cultural dilution to be successful.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Case in point: Imperial Japan. A fanatical group with a fanatical attachment to their Emperor. Took the beginnings of nuclear annihilation to make them see. Islam is at least as fanatical, especially the Arab ones.

I agree with your point but the problem is that the fundamental sect of Islam wants all Western civilization eradicated yet we have to identify that fundamental sect and separate it out from the moderate sect.  Guess which of us has it easier?  The western world policed itself against the Nazis.  Its time for Islam to police itself.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Some fights aren't fair.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not cool for CCW holders, not cool for this.  I know this is just a leaf taken out of the liberal's book, but I can't oppose the tactic one day, then turn around and use it the next.

Some fights aren't fair.

I agree.
Just ask these guys.

Fight to win or prepare to lose.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Culling addresses of people who speak out at public meetings is creepy.

The Sharia mediation thing is a whole lotta nothing anyway
View Quote

It's helpful to know who these douchebags are.  Example, if that muslim owns a business and he is supporting sharia, fuck him, we can plaster his ass all over social media so people know not to go to his 7-11.  

ETA: I buy gas at Sam's or Costco. I don't go into quicky marts---fuck third world POS.
A QT or Racetrack if I must.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:12:27 PM EDT
[#10]
This will blow your mind....

Go here (City of Irving) and read the names and addresses of everyone who has spoken for or against any measure put before the city of Irving.

It is so un-American of these people to stand up for, or stand against, what they believe.

It is down right commie utter bullshit that the city publishes their names and addresses.

What type of dystopic society do we live in where men and women have to stand up for their beliefs and do so without anonymity?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:15:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:20:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Go here (City of Irving) and read the names and addresses of everyone who has spoken for or against any measure put before the city of Irving.

It is so un-American of these people to stand up for, or stand against, what they believe.

It is down right commie utter bullshit that the city publishes their names and addresses.

What type of dystopic society do we live in where men and women have to stand up for their beliefs and do so without anonymity?
View Quote

Can you recommend which of those links we should click on to actually see names and addresses? I just clicked on three different "minutes" links and found no such information.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
FWIW: It's my dearest wish that we come up with an alternate source of energy that will allow the Middle East to return to the dustbin of irrelevancy it has always been. Without oil money, they can't reach out and touch us for the most part. It will be glorious to the the house of Saud return to being a bunch of Camel farmers and the whole region become irrelevant.
View Quote

You and I finally agree on something.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

FWIW: It's my dearest wish that we come up with an alternate source of energy that will allow the Middle East to return to the dustbin of irrelevancy it has always been. Without oil money, they can't reach out and touch us for the most part. It will be glorious to the the house of Saud return to being a bunch of Camel farmers and the whole region become irrelevant.
View Quote
The middle east hasn't been irrelevent...  ever.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most muslims are two faced.  They won't dare say anything remotely pro American or anti-islamic in their community or mosque.
When in the company of westerners they put on the moderate mask.
In reality, most are cynical POS who don't care either way but know that you can critique Christianity and USA with impunity, not so the ROP.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True, but I agree if we could put the saudis back to being Bedouins it would be a good thing.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:37:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Go on...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you are trying to make the case that individuals should not be judged based on group trends. Much in the same way that an individual young black man should not be prejudged just because his demographic commits 50% of the murders. Correct?

What I believe is that the ideology itself is the enemy. Islam does not change. It is codified. They are a "people of the book".

So when you say there are good Muslims and bad Muslims, what is really going on is there are serious Muslims and nonserious Muslims.

Can the ideology be defeated using this limited warfare that you propose? I think we can agree that it will continue to grow.

The "peaceful" Muslims still spread the ideology. As long as the ideological base exists, there will ALWAYS be that 10% (or about) that is going to take it seriously and be a huge problem.

So what we will have is centuries of living with Muslim terror as pockets of Islam grow and attempt to implement their Sharia as soon as they have the demographics to do so.

Do you disagree with this assessment so far?

Go on...

Ok thank you. I believe that the part in bold is where we are headed and is a nightmare situation.

The counter strategy is where we are having a moral crisis because resisting cultural invasion is so foreign to our modern experience.

To be concise, in my opinion, the best short term solution is absolute intolerance to Muslim ideology in Western lands. They have adapted their strategy; if we don't adapt ours we will lose.

There are various effects that would have long term, such as:

Force them to revert to their classical strategies of ~700-1683AD with national consolidation and jihad with real places and organized armies.

Lead to an internal crisis of faith as the West continues to progress and leave them behind, making them acutely aware of the stagnating effects of their fatalistic ideology.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No one crossed a line here.

People willingly put their personal information in the public when they choose to stand in front of their neighbors and speak on behalf of the mosque. They had to provide name and address. They do so in public. They did so willingly. There was no expectation of privacy.

If you stand up and say "Hi, my name is X, I live at Y, and I want to speak on behalf of Z" you cannot expect other people not to note "Hey, did you know that Mr. X, who lives at Y, supports Z?"

This is not a hack. This is not a disclosure of confidential records. This is not a witch hunt. This is not a violation of anyone's rights. IF YOU PUT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS OUT THERE IN PUBLIC AS PART OF STATING YOU SUPPORT OR OPPOSE SOMETHING, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ANONYMITY WITH REGARDS TO SAID SUPPORT.

Have none of you ever participated in city or town government??
View Quote

Not to mention the people speaking were speaking in support of Sharia being implemented.  Regardless of whether or not it has a chance of happening, they support it.

Have all the members lambasting this tactic ignored this little tidbit?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Sure, not the book its just the people right?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#23]

They're good patriotic Americans oppressed by ignorant tea party redneck bigots.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:42:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Having a hard time generating sympathy for ROPers and those who sympathize with them on all and every "issue."
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:44:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not to mention the people speaking were speaking in support of Sharia being implemented.  Regardless of whether or not it has a chance of happening, they support it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People willingly put their personal information in the public when they choose to stand in front of their neighbors and speak on behalf of the mosque. They had to provide name and address. They do so in public. They did so willingly. There was no expectation of privacy.

If you stand up and say "Hi, my name is X, I live at Y, and I want to speak on behalf of Z" you cannot expect other people not to note "Hey, did you know that Mr. X, who lives at Y, supports Z?"

This is not a hack. This is not a disclosure of confidential records. This is not a witch hunt. This is not a violation of anyone's rights. IF YOU PUT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS OUT THERE IN PUBLIC AS PART OF STATING YOU SUPPORT OR OPPOSE SOMETHING, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ANONYMITY WITH REGARDS TO SAID SUPPORT.

It doesn't matter what they were speaking about.

They chose to make a public statement.

Posting a list, or a link to the official public document with the list, is not threatening or intimidating.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:50:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Posting a list, or a link to the official public document with the list, is not threatening or intimidating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMO it does matter.  These people are advocating subverting our founding documents.  People with cattle farms do the same thing and they get shit on by the same posters pissing and moaning over morals and playing fair.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's amazing how long it takes so many to get to this idea.

Unfortunately it would require a kind of longer-term economic and systemic thinking which we have culturally grown far away from.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:06:13 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Then we'll see the real refugee surge.

For those of you saying the constitution prevents sharia law, how much confidence do you have in SCOTUS?  I mean, the Obamacare mandate was clearly unconstitutional, but they called it a tax so somehow that made everything ok.  Maybe they'll call sharia rulings a tax.  Wasn't a key part of the argument about gay marriage that it was popular?  Get enough sharia tribunals before it makes it to SCOTUS and we're fucked again.

As for sharing the names and addresses of people who are pushing for sharia vigilantism, I have no fucks to give.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:06:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well, since you stopped just short of calling me an idiot I stopped just short of giving you a warning.

Nice rant by the way - which had nothing to do with the point I tried to make.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell that to the Europeans. I am going to stop just short of calling you an idiot. People need to open their fucking eyes and see they're using our own "freedoms" against us. Islam and the constitution will never mesh folks. Anyone that says differently is a bleeding heart moron. Oh and happy thanksgiving Arf, may not be back after the timeout or ban.

Well, since you stopped just short of calling me an idiot I stopped just short of giving you a warning.

Son, some of us are so far ahead of you and the other "this is un-American" crowd it looks like you haven't even left the starting gate.

Ok so nothing to do with your post huh? You said "you don't beat your enemy by becoming them"  Well, it looks to me like Islam is doing exactly that. Hence the reference to Europe. Perhaps I should have added our own elected president as well and his Iranian advisor Jarret. When you realize you can't beat your enemy by military might what do you do? You go underground, you obfuscate, you infiltrate, you essentially become your enemy. And then once you have moved enough of your people in, changed enough laws, outbred the local populace, disarmed any possible resistance  you strike. See? I mean hell the way some talk here it almost seems you're all willing to help usher in this new wonderful age of prayer rugging sweetness. Believe me I saw the point you were trying to make, but my so called rant has everything to do with your point being irrelevant in this fight.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

How, exactly?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

To be concise, in my opinion, the best short term solution is absolute intolerance to Muslim ideology in Western lands. They have adapted their strategy; if we don't adapt ours we will lose.

There are various effects that would have long term, such as:

How, exactly?

I'm not quite sure yet, between what is best and what is possible. It seems hard enough getting people to recognize the gravity of the situation or to put the modern struggle in it's 1400+ year perspective.

A good start would be a constitutional amendment recognizing Islamic ideology as a secular, hostile entity. That would remove its religious protections.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No. You don't beat your enemy by becoming him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not cool for CCW holders, not cool for this.  I know this is just a leaf taken out of the liberal's book, but I can't oppose the tactic one day, then turn around and use it the next.

"Cool" or not, you'd better learn to do exactly that.

Our domestic enemies - mortal enemies who hate us and want us dead, enemies far more deadly than any foreign foe - suffer from no such weakness. They don't allow high-minded "ideals" to stand in the way of their usurpation of power, their "transformation" of the United States. They are playing for blood and are out to win at ANY cost. Hamstringing yourself with philosophical niceties is the surest way to end up in a gulag and then a mass grave. Well, it's the second surest way. The surest way is to let them disarm us.

They demonize us. They teach their children that we are monsters.

We should do the same thing.

History disagrees with you. Burning cities, atomizing women and children, rounding up people from suspected ethnic groups, rounding up people of questionable loyalties (commies and the like), torturing prisoners. Executing or not taking prisoners many reports of troops in Europe after the Battle of the Bulge when word of the massacre of US troops made it back to the American lines  One unit issued orders that "No SS troops or paratroopers will be taken prisoner but will be shot on sight." There were several units of US troops were believed to have retaliated with mass executions of German prisoners and officers.

In war, the US can and will do whatever it takes to win, even if it means looking a lot like the enemy.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

When people like you finally come for them for your "final solution", to put the "beast to rest", I'll be happy to be one of the patriotic Americans there to stop you in the name of democracy and freedom.

The overtones of the rhetoric on this forum are downright eery in its parallels to 1930's Germany.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Cool" or not, you'd better learn to do exactly that.

Our domestic enemies - mortal enemies who hate us and want us dead, enemies far more deadly than any foreign foe - suffer from no such weakness. They don't allow high-minded "ideals" to stand in the way of their usurpation of power, their "transformation" of the United States. They are playing for blood and are out to win at ANY cost. Hamstringing yourself with philosophical niceties is the surest way to end up in a gulag and then a mass grave. Well, it's the second surest way. The surest way is to let them disarm us.

They demonize us. They teach their children that we are monsters.

We should do the same thing.

The time will come when as a whole we will have no choice but to put the beast to rest but until then we just let them do as they wish and we sleep good at night thinking we are right and they are wrong. how much more will it take before we stop playing by rules and spit in the face of those who spit on us. You beat your enemy by any means required to win and what you become is decided when the battle is won not before it started.

We don't have the will to admit there is a problem but we sure admit that the solution is wrong. If they want to live by their rules they need to go elsewhere and start their own game but it wont happen here.

They may not all be bad but until we have a way to sort them out you cant trust any of them and I am fine with the fact that they feel the same about me.

posting ccw names is nothing like posting the names of those who want to see America die and their law rule over this country. legalize beating women, honor killings, legal rape are just a few things that make me say put those names up on every street corner along with their picture.

When people like you finally come for them for your "final solution", to put the "beast to rest", I'll be happy to be one of the patriotic Americans there to stop you in the name of democracy and freedom.

The overtones of the rhetoric on this forum are downright eery in its parallels to 1930's Germany.  

Ah , and there it is. Surprised the Nazi accusation didn't come sooner.

Riddle me this, would you be shouting fascism if the people the Nazis herded into train cars had been systematically killing germans, changing their laws, banning their religions?

As for the "patriotic" American bit. You sir, are not. The woman that jumped in front of Bin Laden during his last moments would be a better representation.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
"Morning News blurred names out of caution". I bet if it was a list of CCW holders they would not have blurred shit.
View Quote

TRUE THAT!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#35]
If anything, the example of the Crusades shows us that their failure to use similar successful strategies, that the hordes of Faithful used, lead to a general ineffectiveness and ultimate failure.

It wasn't for lack of trying: Gibbon records that Europe at the height of the Crusades suffered an acute manpower shortage. If the West had adopted a methodical, geographic based approach to taking back land then not only would their efforts have shown more fruit, but they would have been creating a larger base with each advancement.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Son, some of us are so far ahead of you and the other "this is un-American" crowd it looks like you haven't even left the starting gate.

Ok so nothing to do with your post huh? You said "you don't beat your enemy by becoming them"  Well, it looks to me like Islam is doing exactly that. Hence the reference to Europe. Perhaps I should have added our own elected president as well and his Iranian advisor Jarret. When you realize you can't beat your enemy by military might what do you do? You go underground, you obfuscate, you infiltrate, you essentially become your enemy. And then once you have moved enough of your people in, changed enough laws, outbred the local populace, disarmed any possible resistance  you strike. See? I mean hell the way some talk here it almost seems you're all willing to help usher in this new wonderful age of prayer rugging sweetness. Believe me I saw the point you were trying to make, but my so called rant has everything to do with your point being irrelevant in this fight.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell that to the Europeans. I am going to stop just short of calling you an idiot. People need to open their fucking eyes and see they're using our own "freedoms" against us. Islam and the constitution will never mesh folks. Anyone that says differently is a bleeding heart moron. Oh and happy thanksgiving Arf, may not be back after the timeout or ban.

Agree with you 100%.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Yes, its all funny until it isn't.

Doesn't matter if America is ready or not. That's part of the whole picture I am trying to paint here man. FFS.

You ask at what point in time will they be ready to overthrow our way of life.

I will humbly submit they are halfway there.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:57:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Unfortunately it would require a kind of longer-term economic and systemic thinking which we have culturally grown far away from.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This sort of viewpoint is comically naive. The oil money isn't a faucet that can just be turned off and even if it was not every buying Country would agree to do so. If anything weening off of foreign oil without attempting to solve or mitigate the root cause of a buttload of Islamic terrorism will simply exacerbate the situation. The sheikhs and nation states would feel the pressure to become even more radicalized in order to preserve what is theirs.

Hypothetically all oil money is shut off to the entire Middle East tomorrow and places like Saudi Arabia and Iran have popular democratic uprisings that can't be put down. The few friends we do have in the region, rapidly fall into chaos. Kuwait and their entire workforce being foreign labor dependent on oil money comes to mind. Recent history of the Arab Spring would paint the result as possibly much worse than the status quo. Imagine the current situation in Syria, only in every single Middle Eastern country.

Why aren't you all thinking of the women and children???
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:08:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Concur.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Morning News blurred names out of caution". I bet if it was a list of CCW holders they would not have blurred shit.

Concur.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Freedom is scary. They could buy a dog--oh wait or buy a gun and actually use it for SELF defense instead of murdering infidels.
Fucking Texas muslims should move to michigan with their co-religionists or STFU and understand America a little bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good

What are they afraid of?  Being outed as the anti-American POS they are

They are probably afraid of crazy rednecks shooting up their homes due to their religion. Nah, couldn't be that.

Freedom is scary. They could buy a dog--oh wait or buy a gun and actually use it for SELF defense instead of murdering infidels.
Fucking Texas muslims should move to michigan with their co-religionists or STFU and understand America a little bit.

Apparently freedom of religion is scary to certain people. There is a Muslim bogeyman behind every blade of grass waiting to cut their head off.

Perhaps certain people should understand how America works... that intimidating religious minorities because of their faith or skin color makes them no better than the people they purport to hate. Fear is toxic, and leads human beings to do evil things.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Well, they are only fighting for their community.  

The gov't is against the will of the people by letting these people invade.

People are pissed and fighting back by whatever means.

Be thankful the shooting hasn't started yet and hope the muzzies have thesense to see they have worn out their welcome and seek life elsewhere.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a shit thing to do, but we are in a shitty situation. We will soon see lone wolf attacks on the Muslims, the media, and their families. Blurring into a civil war thanks to the democrats, which is what they want to see.  Lots of people will remember and be angry at them for fostering this crisis. And they are very easy to identify, putting up signs in their front yards during election times, etc...  

Be thankful the shooting hasn't started yet and hope the muzzies have thesense to see they have worn out their welcome and seek life elsewhere.

People who are Americans don't wear out their welcome in America.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Apparently freedom of religion is scary to certain people. There is a Muslim bogeyman behind every blade of grass waiting to cut their head off.

Perhaps certain people should understand how America works... that intimidating religious minorities because of their faith or skin color makes them no better than the people they purport to hate. Fear is toxic, and leads human beings to do evil things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good

They are probably afraid of crazy rednecks shooting up their homes due to their religion. Nah, couldn't be that.

Hey , little wake up call for you my friend, Islam isn't the minority religion. And this isn't just about America. But keep going you're doing good.

ETA: And since you like going back to WWII and all, they said Churchill was a fear mongerer as well.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Someone correct me if I am wrong but aint Islam like the worlds largest religion ??
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Someone correct me if I am wrong but aint Islam like the worlds largest religion ??
View Quote

Yes, and how do you think it got that way? But lets just let the band play on shall we?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:25:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good

Intimidating people over religion is an American pastime.

The colonies fought over religion before they fought the British.

We are so accustomed to being at each others throats over religion we made the very first enumerated right that the government cannot pick one over the rest.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Most muslims are two faced.  They won't dare say anything remotely pro American or anti-islamic in their community or mosque.
In reality, most are cynical POS who don't care either way but know that you can critique Christianity and USA with impunity, not so the ROP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know most Muslims? You've frequented every Mosque in America to know what most Mosques do?  Call me skeptical, and that you're talking out of your ass.

It's all Taquiyya. Lol

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a shit thing to do, but we are in a shitty situation. We will soon see lone wolf attacks on the Muslims, the media, and their families. Blurring into a civil war thanks to the democrats, which is what they want to see.  Lots of people will remember and be angry at them for fostering this crisis. And they are very easy to identify, putting up signs in their front yards during election times, etc...  

Of course they dont, but that also requires them to completely assimilate.  Their "religion" is what holds a large percentage back from doing so.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:42:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except for you eh, Minkey.  By calling out the rest of the country for their stupidity you've asserted your own intellectual superiority.  It must feel marvelous.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top