BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:50:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

actually most of the fuckstains in this thread would like to see an armed populace of american citizens defend their own lives and country with their own firepower that they have every fucking right to keep and bear at all times even in piece of shit new york city.  you herd millions of lambs together then get all worried about a slaughter.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, basically, this guy is factually correct, but all of the fuckstains in this thread would rather see innocent Americans die in a terror attack than have the NYPD patrol officer trained and equipped to respond to one. Nice.

actually most of the fuckstains in this thread would like to see an armed populace of american citizens defend their own lives and country with their own firepower that they have every fucking right to keep and bear at all times even in piece of shit new york city.  you herd millions of lambs together then get all worried about a slaughter.

Is your name Mitty, perchance?

How much of that "armed citizenry" will drop what they're doing (earning a living, providing for families) to come together and stage a coordinated counter-attack against an armed aggressor? While I have no problem (obviously) with responsible citizens owning and carrying weapons for self defense (and yes, I believe it would have a deterrent effect on both crime and terrorism), I also recognize the need for well-trained and organized police forces to be able to respond. By YOUR line of reasoning, we don't need an organized military, we'll just all show up as a group and go fight a pitched battle without training. Ummm, not so much...
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:52:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
FPNI
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:52:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Every patrol car across this nation needs to be equipped with at least one patrol rifle, Level III or IV body armor, spare rifle mags and the means to carry them, etc. And the officers need to be trained to use them. Departments that cannot afford to equip and train every officer on the patrol rifle should give the individual officer the option of buying their own rifle and getting training on their own dime. Considering the number of tactical carbine type classes taught around this country every year, it should not be a problem to get suitable training. Terrorism is a fact of life we are going to have to live with for many years to come. Mumbai and Paris style attacks are almost a certainty here at home. We need to be ready for those situations when they arise. Guys in soft body armor armed with 9mm pistols and provided inadequate training are not going to cut it against groups of multiple trained terrorists armed with AK-47s and suicide vests. Yet those are the very people who are going to be first on the scene. As a nation we need to get serious about the threat and take the appropriate steps to address it. Otherwise, the government might as well just shut up about terrorism.

And yes, the state of New York needs to unfuck its ridiculous gun laws that prevent its citizens from legally possessing the tools best suited for protection against armed terrorists, gang bangers or whoever the threat might be.
View Quote

TPNI.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My WAG... at least half simply turn and run.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
so the smile and wave crowd are going to leroy jenkins against 5 terrorists solo?

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Every patrol car across this nation needs to be equipped with at least one patrol rifle, Level III or IV body armor, spare rifle mags and the means to carry them, etc. And the officers need to be trained to use them. Departments that cannot afford to equip and train every officer on the patrol rifle should give the individual officer the option of buying their own rifle and getting training on their own dime. Considering the number of tactical carbine type classes taught around this country every year, it should not be a problem to get suitable training. Terrorism is a fact of life we are going to have to live with for many years to come. Mumbai and Paris style attacks are almost a certainty here at home. We need to be ready for those situations when they arise. Guys in soft body armor armed with 9mm pistols and provided inadequate training are not going to cut it against groups of multiple trained terrorists armed with AK-47s and suicide vests. Yet those are the very people who are going to be first on the scene. As a nation we need to get serious about the threat and take the appropriate steps to address it. Otherwise, the government might as well just shut up about terrorism.
View Quote

I can't even begin to put into words how unrealistic that post is.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
so the smile and wave crowd are going to leroy jenkins against 5 terrorists solo?

http://youtu.be/CIFRsGSSKYw

To be fair, in that instance, I'd have helped them load their car if they'd asked.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So, basically, this guy is factually correct, but all of the fuckstains in this thread would rather see innocent Americans die in a terror attack than have the NYPD patrol officer trained and equipped to respond to one. Nice.
View Quote

I'm reading this on page one of (at this time) a three page thread.  I'm curious as to what kind of replies to your post await me in the next two pages.
ETA: It was a lot more mild that I expected.  I guess most realize you haven't got clue fucking one.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That would be a major improvement for NYPD cops on patrol.
I would have gladly bought my own shotgun or neutered AR for patrol, better than nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LE agencies within the state should be forced to follow the same restrictions the citizens of said state do.

That would be a major improvement for NYPD cops on patrol.
I would have gladly bought my own shotgun or neutered AR for patrol, better than nothing.

Some animals are more equal than others.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am pro LE, but I am tired of LE exceptions to the gun control bullshit.  LE agencies within the state should be forced to follow the same restrictions the citizens of said state do.   Perhaps it would make the "leadership" of the agencies, which is typically doesn't represent the views of the rank and file, think twice before supporting these fucked up laws.  
View Quote

Just goes to show that you don't pay attention to reality. Your fucking the rank and file (who have CONSISTENTLY stood against anti-2nd legislation) will only result in loss of that support. Ease off the cops, and focus on the DAMNED LEGISLATORS YOU ELECTED who are fucking us all!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Problem, reaction, solution.

Rinse and repeat.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just goes to show that you don't pay attention to reality. Your fucking the rank and file (who have CONSISTENTLY stood against anti-2nd legislation) will only result in loss of that support. Ease off the cops, and focus on the DAMNED LEGISLATORS YOU ELECTED who are fucking us all!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am pro LE, but I am tired of LE exceptions to the gun control bullshit.  LE agencies within the state should be forced to follow the same restrictions the citizens of said state do.   Perhaps it would make the "leadership" of the agencies, which is typically doesn't represent the views of the rank and file, think twice before supporting these fucked up laws.  

Not in NYC.

PBA pres Pat Lynch calls for assault weapon ban except for cops and military

"There is no legitimate reason for an assault weapon with their high capacity magazines to ever be in the hands of a private citizen,” said Pat Lynch, head of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strange, the rank and file don't have any qualms about enforcing those laws.  They sure do fail to enforce laws against each other though.

I say focus on both groups instead of giving either a free pass like you want.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You know who's woefully outgunned?

Regular citizens you stupid fuck, fuck you.
View Quote

.......ain't that the truth
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Machine guns for everybody!
LE, that is.

Citizen?

No handgun for you......
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:18:38 AM EDT
[#16]
How about you propose allowing average citizens to carry?

I suspect the "threat level" will plummet.

History seems to demonstrate terrorists having an affinity for soft targets.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the other half WON'T. And that's a damned sight better percentage than what we have had historically in the military. And yeah, that's what training has been teaching with the active shooter stuff. Go in with what you've got and be a speed-bump. Slow 'em up, disrupt them, collect intel until heavier and more organized units can respond. THAT takes training.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

The laws are the fault of the elected officials and all of the proles who put them there with their votes.

If I had billions of dollars, I'd buy my freedom too, we all would. I'd lobby for better laws as well, but there's only so much you can do when the average brain dead voter can barely read.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That is why I hate that hypocrite Trump, I love NYC, but I am just a schmuck, can't afford to live decently there....so I just fap to what could have been, I made it out alive, that's what cunts

The laws are the fault of the elected officials and all of the proles who put them there with their votes.

If I had billions of dollars, I'd buy my freedom too, we all would. I'd lobby for better laws as well, but there's only so much you can do when the average brain dead voter can barely read.

You're wasting your time. He hates Trump, so everything fits into that. It was cold yesterday, and he hates Trump because of it. Someone farted on an elevator. Damn that Trump!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You're wasting your time. He hates Trump, so everything fits into that. It was cold yesterday, and he hates Trump because of it. Someone farted on an elevator. Damn that Trump!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is why I hate that hypocrite Trump, I love NYC, but I am just a schmuck, can't afford to live decently there....so I just fap to what could have been, I made it out alive, that's what cunts

Back in 2000 The Don was flirting with running for president as a Reform Party candidate. To get people jazzed about voting for the world’s biggest jackass, he published a book called The America We Deserve, which laid out his positions on a variety of subjects.

Here’s what he wrote about gun control:

It’s often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. After a tragedy like the massacre at Columbine High School, anyone could feel that it is too easy for Americans to get their hands on weapons. But nobody has a good solution. This is another issue where you see the extremes of the two existing major parties. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions. I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within seventy-two hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Lulz.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And the other half WON'T. And that's a damned sight better percentage than what we have had historically in the military. And yeah, that's what training has been teaching with the active shooter stuff. Go in with what you've got and be a speed-bump. Slow 'em up, disrupt them, collect intel until heavier and more organized units can respond. THAT takes training.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rank and file NYPD cops don't get active shooter training. (Ask Extorris.)

Of course, the terrorists could always assume a combat crouch at 7, 15, or 25 yards, and shoot pistols one-handed with a fist over their hearts. In that case, it'll be a fucking rout.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lulz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back in 2000 The Don was flirting with running for president as a Reform Party candidate. To get people jazzed about voting for the world’s biggest jackass, he published a book called The America We Deserve, which laid out his positions on a variety of subjects.

It’s often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. After a tragedy like the massacre at Columbine High School, anyone could feel that it is too easy for Americans to get their hands on weapons. But nobody has a good solution. This is another issue where you see the extremes of the two existing major parties. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions. I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within seventy-two hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Lulz.

Fuck year 2000 Donald Trump, that guy is a doucher.

Now 2015 Donald Trump, I like that guy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hope you never posted anything about Christie from 1994.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#23]
They already have ARs. What else do they want?  Regular magazines for their Glocks?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:37:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

NYPD's patrolmen's union didn't, they just asked to be exempted from it.

PBA pres Pat Lynch on the added exemption for LE:

Also....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And remember, the police in NY fought against the SAFE act (some at risk to their jobs).

“We have been lobbying for this change since the new gun-control laws were first enacted,” Patrick J. Lynch, president of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, said in a statement. “We’ve worked very hard with the Governor and the Legislature to correct the legislation in this regard and we’re grateful that we’ve been successful.”

Also....

"There is no legitimate reason for an assault weapon with their high capacity magazines to ever be in the hands of a private citizen,” said Pat Lynch, head of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association.

And..... http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/robert-farago/opposition-to-new-york-safe-act-grows/
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/14752-new-york-state-counties-pass-anti-gun-control-resolutions
http://bearingarms.com/new-york-gun-owners-law-enforcement-invite-governor-cuomo-to-learn-the-acronym-gfys/
http://nyfirearms.com/forums/laws-politics-firearms-self-defense-weapons/47030-ny-state-troopers-oppose-safe-act.html

I could keep going, but I'm tired. Fact is, the MAJORITY of cops are pro-2nd, even in NY.
edit: links intentionally left cold.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Of course, the terrorists could always assume a combat crouch at 7, 15, or 25 yards, and shoot pistols one-handed with a fist over their hearts. In that case, it'll be a fucking rout.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It took me a second. Then,

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#26]
They should all be issued something along the lines of an sks .or an M-44 mosin.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They have it but from what guys tell me very very few on patrol have actually received it. No one in my old partner's precinct have gone. 4 guys out of 200+ from our old precinct have gone last time I asked. Our mutual friend and old co-worker helped put it together.

“Additionally, the NYPD has established active-shooter scenario-based training for officers on patrol. Thus far, over 3000 officers have received this training, which is continuing Department-wide,” the spokesperson said.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
They already have ARs. What else do they want?  Regular magazines for their Glocks?
View Quote

What are you talking about? They have standard capacity magazines
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You know who's woefully outgunned?

Regular citizens you stupid fuck, fuck you.
View Quote

This.  Allow regular citizens to bear arms or shut up.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
And..... http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/robert-farago/opposition-to-new-york-safe-act-grows/

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/14752-new-york-state-counties-pass-anti-gun-control-resolutions

http://bearingarms.com/new-york-gun-owners-law-enforcement-invite-governor-cuomo-to-learn-the-acronym-gfys/

http://nyfirearms.com/forums/laws-politics-firearms-self-defense-weapons/47030-ny-state-troopers-oppose-safe-act.html

I could keep going, but I'm tired. Fact is, the MAJORITY of cops are pro-2nd, even in NY.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And remember, the police in NY fought against the SAFE act (some at risk to their jobs).

"We have been lobbying for this change since the new gun-control laws were first enacted,” Patrick J. Lynch, president of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, said in a statement. "We’ve worked very hard with the Governor and the Legislature to correct the legislation in this regard and we’re grateful that we’ve been successful.”

Also....

(snort)  Do you know who you are replying to?

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Lulz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lulz.

YOu're on point with your second quote. Who knows what he really believes? Maybe he wants the presidency as a trophy in his case, so he'll be whatever he needs to be to win. That's capitalism. Find out what people want, provide it to them, and profit.

My tongue-in-cheek comment was directed at the class warfare poster who was pissed at Trump because he could afford to purchase his 2nd Amendment right, but the poster could not, and thus, he hates Trump because of it. Or at least, that's how I read it. Sure, Trump shouldn't have to purchase it, but since he can, more power to him.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Giving terrorists ideas by giving details of you weakness is a winning strategy.
View Quote

But we need more budget!

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And everyone gets butt-hurt when they say they NEED that training? WTF???
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:44:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“We have been lobbying for this change since the new gun-control laws were first enacted,” Patrick J. Lynch, president of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, said in a statement. “We’ve worked very hard with the Governor and the Legislature to correct the legislation in this regard and we’re grateful that we’ve been successful.”

Also....

Then you should have posted "Some police in NY fought against the SAFE Act". Tens of thousands in NY did nothing, except ask to be exempted from it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:45:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Then you should have posted "Some police in NY fought against the SAFE Act". Tens of thousands in NY did nothing.
View Quote

I believe the SBA wasn't for it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:46:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then you should have posted "Some police in NY fought against the SAFE Act". Tens of thousands in NY did nothing.

The PBA pres thinks it's not strict enough.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#37]
]

(snort)  Do you know who you are replying to?

Yeah...the myth... the legend... the lowest common denominator....

And yeah, I'm just basing what I'm saying off of the guys up there I know, and what I've read and heard. And a few unpublished surveys...
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Fuck them all, give them seven fucking rounds and restrict their carry to on duty only.

Fuck the citizens who are purposefully forced to be "woefully outgunned" but god forbid the NYD should suffer the same handicap.

Seven fucking rounds.
View Quote

This is the post I'm going with.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
And yeah, I'm just basing what I'm saying off of the guys up there I know, and what I've read and heard. And a few unpublished surveys...
View Quote

The only thing I heard about the SAFE Act from cops in my area when it was passed was the petition they wanted me to sign as a retired LEO to get the exemption added.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:51:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wouldn't rather see it. I just don't care what happens to NYC anymore.

I see, based on their papers and their voting, what they think of me, a southern conservative religious NRA member. I've got more important things to care about then what happens to them. Most NYC residents probably hate me anyway.

Maybe the NYDN reporters will come save them.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#41]
You mean 10 rounds of 9 millimeter might not be enough to protect yourself with? No shit!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:56:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was he still fat then?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The speech of a tyrant.

Disarm the populace so they cower and then make the argument to grow the armed government to protect the subjects.

These are scary times and I'm not referring to Terror.
View Quote

Damn, another spot-on post!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I see, based on their papers and their voting, what they think of me, a southern conservative religious NRA member. I've got more important things to care about then what happens to them. Most NYC residents probably hate me anyway.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well..shit..

VAT is in the US now?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Even all the training in the world won't prepare you for a brutal ambush
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Giving terrorists ideas by giving details of you weakness is a winning strategy.
Even all the training in the world won't prepare you for a brutal ambush

They could  have had 50 caliber machine guns and every patrol car and it wouldn't have helped the last few who were assassinated sitting in there car.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL..............WRONG!

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:03:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy? This guy is a dead man.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course, the terrorists could always assume a combat crouch at 7, 15, or 25 yards, and shoot pistols one-handed with a fist over their hearts. In that case, it'll be a fucking rout

This guy? This guy is a dead man.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z316/runcible22/thug-b-60_zpsc3dfidmy.jpg

As are the bystanders in his same general direction.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:08:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Seal the damn border and don't let refugees in and decrease your odds of a Paris style attack happening.
View Quote

Too easy, and completely racist and genocidial. Course of action denied.

Signed,

Barack Obama
President of the U.S.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

They floated the idea of possibly training some regular patrol guys with rifles in the late '90s. It got squashed by the brass in charge of ESU because "That's our job".
View Quote

First rule...don't break the Golden Ricebowl.

I mean how can I be special with rifles and stuff if everyone gets one?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top