BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:58:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

snip the quote blocks

Your problem and why people tire of the things you say is how you go about saying them.  A lot of us have expended all patience with condescension and rudeness.  It is a behavior pattern of many arrogant self-righteous libtards and when you behave the same, it becomes easy for many here to see you as a SJW type.  (I know you are not like 2minkey who is either a troll account or a pinko)
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:59:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was wondering how long it'd take for someone here to used that analogy, less than 24hrs.

I all honesty, one happens a metric shit ton more than the other, I'll let you decide which...

But we should believe that since it's happened twice its ok to use as a backdrop to suggest it's a real problem, but if we point out that hundreds of attacks of varying degrees take place around the world every year we're labeled islamophobes.

Got It.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: Superficially, I tend to strongly mistrust anyone who expects their women to cover their face in public. That really does tend to correspond with a lot of other beliefs I'd prefer not to exist.

In reality - you often cannot, any more than you can figure out who's going to shoot up a planned parenthood and kill a cop.

Fortunately, there aren't as many people snidely saying that the radical Christian wants to kill workers at a planned parenthood, the moderate Christian wants the radical Christian to do so. Because, that would be stupid, see. And it wouldn't get less stupid after 100 people posted it.

It's sort of like that. But some people surround themselves in such a thick haze of hate and propaganda that they lose their humanity. Sometimes, religious beliefs are a component.  Islam has a particular strain where this is particularly prevalent, but it takes a special kind of hate and ignorance to pretend it is something unique to the faith, or universal within the faith.

I was wondering how long it'd take for someone here to used that analogy, less than 24hrs.

I all honesty, one happens a metric shit ton more than the other, I'll let you decide which...

But we should believe that since it's happened twice its ok to use as a backdrop to suggest it's a real problem, but if we point out that hundreds of attacks of varying degrees take place around the world every year we're labeled islamophobes.

Got It.

The mindset is the same, as is those of the apologists who cheer it on or offer silent consent.  Your rhetoric about how few do it is also no different from those who point out how rare violence is in Islam. It's an attempt to avoid the issue, and not have the discussion about how the violence is rationalized.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It may already be late (I hope not too late) but if we don't fight these assholes in Iraq,Africa,Syria,etc we are going to have to fight them here

Thanks to our Coward in Chief (a Muslim himself, regardless of what he claims) and the other useful idiot enablers (Jeb Bush,Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, the liberal media, et al) who want to bring thousands of additional Muslims to the USA and have left the door open (by not policing our borders), we already have a huge potential for problems with those radicals embedded withing the migrant groups admitted

I can't believe these fuckers (first video) have the audacity to say "convert to Islam or else" while in the country that took them in. Go back to the Muslim countries you came from if you are not willing to integrate into US society and become a law abiding citizen under our laws and institutions. Send them to the United Arab Emirates,Iran,Jordan,Saudi Arabia Yemen,etc if they are "running away from war"

I would rather fight them now than leave the problem for later generations.

View Quote

Speaking of importing them, I've gotten 3 different versions of this in my email this week:  It makes a point, really.  Risk and risk aversion, but knowing the risk, I don't believe that it's worth it, allowing refugees here at this time.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:29:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's what's so amazing to me.  I have never supported bringing Syrian refugees to the United States, have always been very cynical about "vetting," (and have tried a time or two to offer comment son the various processes, having actually been involved in them). I despise what Obama stands for, always have.  But here on arfcom, I will always be a Muslim apologist and SJW.

I can't control that.  It's gotten so bad the torch and pitchfork crowd are starting to turn on staff.

All this talk we hear about why the moderates don't stand up to the extremists if they really are the majority?

Look around you. We're living it. We are writing our own story. Is the conservative movement going to be define by derp and conspiracy theories rooted in more derp, or on principled opposition to those who hate what this country is now and want to "fundamentally transform" it?

Spend time reading or watching some left wing propaganda. Take a look at what Rachel Maddow has to say.

Do they need to argue for the Leftist agenda, to argue for "fundamentally transformation."

Nope, and they don't - that shit does not sell in America, and they KNOW it.

All they have to do is find the derp and show the American people it.

All I ask is why are we so eager, so determined, to let them write the story - to the point that many, many here are determined to define the Right the same way MSNBC does?

Of course, to many here, this very post I just made is "concern trolling," a form of advanced Taqqiya (and yes, poking fun of the use of Taqqiya here, such as your even using  it to refer to the classic Left, needs to be done, it's a ridiculous abuse and misuse of a theological construct that nobody really wants to understand, because those who use it already have the world all figured out - just ask them).
View Quote

I'm not sure if your first question is rhetorical or not, but I'll give you my opinion. People are becoming increasingly fed up with the number of attacks that are perpetrated in the name of islam, and any mention of it gets you labeled as bigoted/racist/islamophobic by some here. Yet, as you pointed out in your post, any sort of derp that can be dredged up, fabricated, or blown out of proportion by someone even remotely connected with conservative/republican ideologies gets the whole group painted with the same brush. We've seen it play out time and again ad nauseam.

So when the outliers are used against conservatives/republicans daily, at the same time that we're being told ignore the mountain of mounting evidence that something sorely needs to happen within islam, and labeled/ridiculed if we don't, you're bound to encounter push-back or resistance.

It's gotten so bad that my some of my liberal democrat relatives are saying its a bad idea to bring the refugees here, and that islam has a problem.

And they're right, the west can't bomb, democracy build, coerce, convince or change the mind of the people bent on our destruction. Change is going to have to take from within. Real, meaningful, large scale change.

And, FWIW, in my opinion, I'd don't usually see your name mentioned with others who are viewed solely as trolls or apologists, I think most people here just view you as someone who has a different point of view.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:41:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm not sure if your first question is rhetorical or not, but I'll give you my opinion. People are becoming increasingly fed up with the number of attacks that are perpetrated in the name of islam, and any mention of it gets you labeled as bigoted/racist/islamophobic by some here. Yet, as you pointed out in your post, any sort of derp that can be dredged up, fabricated, or blown out of proportion by someone even remotely connected with conservative/republican ideologies gets the whole group painted with the same brush. We've seen it play out time and again ad nauseam.

So when the outliers are used against conservatives/republicans daily, at the same time that we're being told ignore the mountain of mounting evidence that something sorely needs to happen within islam, and labeled/ridiculed if we don't, you're bound to encounter push-back or resistance.

It's gotten so bad that my some of my liberal democrat relatives are saying its a bad idea to bring the refugees here, and that islam has a problem.

And they're right, the west can't bomb, democracy build, coerce, convince or change the mind of the people bent on our destruction. Change is going to have to take from within. Real, meaningful, large scale change.

And, FWIW, in my opinion, I'd don't usually see your name mentioned with others who are viewed solely as trolls or apologists, I think most people here just view you as someone who has a different point of view.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's what's so amazing to me.  I have never supported bringing Syrian refugees to the United States, have always been very cynical about "vetting," (and have tried a time or two to offer comment son the various processes, having actually been involved in them). I despise what Obama stands for, always have.  But here on arfcom, I will always be a Muslim apologist and SJW.

I can't control that.  It's gotten so bad the torch and pitchfork crowd are starting to turn on staff.

All this talk we hear about why the moderates don't stand up to the extremists if they really are the majority?

Look around you. We're living it. We are writing our own story. Is the conservative movement going to be define by derp and conspiracy theories rooted in more derp, or on principled opposition to those who hate what this country is now and want to "fundamentally transform" it?

Spend time reading or watching some left wing propaganda. Take a look at what Rachel Maddow has to say.

Do they need to argue for the Leftist agenda, to argue for "fundamentally transformation."

All I ask is why are we so eager, so determined, to let them write the story - to the point that many, many here are determined to define the Right the same way MSNBC does?

Of course, to many here, this very post I just made is "concern trolling," a form of advanced Taqqiya (and yes, poking fun of the use of Taqqiya here, such as your even using  it to refer to the classic Left, needs to be done, it's a ridiculous abuse and misuse of a theological construct that nobody really wants to understand, because those who use it already have the world all figured out - just ask them).

Agreed that the Left's and media's unwillingness to look at the theology of the terrorists is causing a massive public backlash. The ironic thing is it's causing people who look on their own to find their info in the only place it is readily accessible online - the far right Islam bashing sites. I find that a bit funny, and this is all the fault of an inept media who refuses to play the role of the adult in the room.

The hypocrisy you point out is very real, and more and more people are starting to see it - the fact that the latest terror attack in Paris was more small arms-based, and so soon after Obama's comment about how mass shootings don't happen in Europe, really pulled two separate Leftist narratives to light - the desire to ignore the threat of Islamist terrorism combined with the desire to blame gun crime on lack of gun control.

People really do seem to be wising up, but this is when it becomes even more critical to offer the principled alternative.  We need another Reagan, not a Trump.  But, we have Trump.

Of course, after 8 years of Obama, Trump might not be a bad idea. Both represent a populism I am not comfortable with, at least Trumps does not consider America the problem.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:45:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The mindset is the same, as is those of the apologists who cheer it on or offer silent consent.  Your rhetoric about how few do it is also no different from those who point out how rare violence is in Islam. It's an attempt to avoid the issue, and not have the discussion about how the violence is rationalized.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted: Superficially, I tend to strongly mistrust anyone who expects their women to cover their face in public. That really does tend to correspond with a lot of other beliefs I'd prefer not to exist.

In reality - you often cannot, any more than you can figure out who's going to shoot up a planned parenthood and kill a cop.

Fortunately, there aren't as many people snidely saying that the radical Christian wants to kill workers at a planned parenthood, the moderate Christian wants the radical Christian to do so. Because, that would be stupid, see. And it wouldn't get less stupid after 100 people posted it.

It's sort of like that. But some people surround themselves in such a thick haze of hate and propaganda that they lose their humanity. Sometimes, religious beliefs are a component.  Islam has a particular strain where this is particularly prevalent, but it takes a special kind of hate and ignorance to pretend it is something unique to the faith, or universal within the faith.

Got It.

See, there it is, "rhetoric". That's why so many people take issue with what you say, it's how you say it. I'm not disagreeing that the mindset is the same, but never in my entire life have I heard someone saying that PP's should be targeted because of what they do. I've never seen a video, heard anyone in person, or read a statement by someone saying that. I'm sure there out there, obviously, but they are outliers. Those type of people, are not in you're face, with no reservation, every day, telling you exactly what you are to them and what their plan/ideology is. And not only that, but I, or I think anyone I know personally, would be the first to hit the report button or pick up the phone.

You're attempting to draw a parallel between two actions, when the difference in frequency between the two is astronomical.

I'm not claiming it's something that is unique to islam, but what I am saying is the prevalence of violence is unique.

How is pointing out the difference, statistically speaking, rhetoric?

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:59:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Agreed that the Left's and media's unwillingness to look at the theology of the terrorists is causing a massive public backlash. The ironic thing is it's causing people who look on their own to find their info in the only place it is readily accessible online - the far right Islam bashing sites. I find that a bit funny, and this is all the fault of an inept media who refuses to play the role of the adult in the room.

The hypocrisy you point out is very real, and more and more people are starting to see it - the fact that the latest terror attack in Paris was more small arms-based, and so soon after Obama's comment about how mass shootings don't happen in Europe, really pulled two separate Leftist narratives to light - the desire to ignore the threat of Islamist terrorism combined with the desire to blame gun crime on lack of gun control.

People really do seem to be wising up, but this is when it becomes even more critical to offer the principled alternative.  We need another Reagan, not a Trump.  But, we have Trump.

Of course, after 8 years of Obama, Trump might not be a bad idea. Both represent a populism I am not comfortable with, at least Trumps does not consider America the problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, completely.

And as far as the last part, I stated here recently that I'm almost certainly Not going to like whoever it is that the republicans nominate, but it's not going to keep me from voting republican. That may make me sound inept when it comes to my responsibility as a voter, or like a party hack, but nothing could be further from the truth. At this time, unfortunately, a third party winning the presidential election is a pipe dream, and having lost almost all hope for the future, I firmly believe that unless something drastic happens that causes a sea-change in America, we're going to end up at the bottom. However, the road there will be very different depending on who's in power. It's like we as a nation going from the top of Pike's peak to the bottom, the Republican road circles around the mountain, the Democrats road drives straight off the cliff.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:55:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fixed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I learned all I need to know about Islam on September 11, 2001.      October 23rd, 1983  

Fixed.

BLT 1/8 by any chance?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:08:09 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd rather hear church bells throughout my country than some muslim yelling over loud speakers aloha snackbar 5 times a day.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You should know about bliss.

That thing has no facts, just opinions and conjecture.

I see nothing they actually accomplished but hey, that's your go to, huh.

Still, no answer huh.

I asked you if that meant that the elections are rigged.  That has not been answered by either you nor what I can find about your project.

Simple yes or no.....................are you saying the elections are rigged?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[quote ]Quoted:

George Soros Secretary of State Project

If you don't know about it, read up on it.  Very fascinating read in how to pervert an election.[/quote ]

So, Obama got elected fraudulently and all this "GOP put up a bad candidate" crap is nonsense.

Go learn.

So, no answer, huh.

Someone wrote an article.

Doesn't make them correct nor does it mean that anyone would learn anything from it.

I asked YOU a question.

No, you made a statement that shows you have not bothered to learn about George Soros' SoSP.

That's OK.  Ignorance is bliss.

You should know about bliss.

That thing has no facts, just opinions and conjecture.

I see nothing they actually accomplished but hey, that's your go to, huh.

Still, no answer huh.

I asked you if that meant that the elections are rigged.  That has not been answered by either you nor what I can find about your project.

Simple yes or no.....................are you saying the elections are rigged?

No facts?

I didn't link to ANYTHING.  I told you to go do your own homework.  Apparently either that is beyond you, or you refuse to do so.

Elections themselves are really interesting when you begin to look into them.  Bussing people in, areas having over 100% turnout, one candidate receiving exactly zero votes in a district, boxes of uncounted ballets turning up in the trunk of a car or in the office of an election official, recounts after recounts after recounts, machines that register the wrong votes, etc, etc, etc.

And yo know who certifies the final counts?  Why, the Secretary of State!

Go read some of the interesting information in Bush v. Gore.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I got an account lock for discussing my solution to Islam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure if I'm allowed to post my thoughts about Islam, since the last time I did Aimless gave me a warning for my post.

Suffice it to say, I will keep my trap shut.

I got an account lock for discussing my solution to Islam.

2 types of muzzies. Extremist, and moderate.

The extremist wants to kill us and the moderate wants the extremist to kill us.

Txl
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:15:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I learned all I need to know about Islam on September 11, 2001.          
View Quote

+1000
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:17:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There are actually Qurans that were published by Jefferson and distributed around early America where in the notes he warned people of this exact thing. Told people the only way to actually understand the absurdity of these people was to actually read their books because no one would believe them otherwise. They knew about jihad then, hell the birth of the USMC owes its life to jihad. They were brought around to kill the pirates and protect the ships.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We should have learned a long long time ago..

In May 1786, Thomas Jefferson, then the U.S. ambassador to France, and John Adams, then the U.S. ambassador to Britain, met in London with Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the resident Tripolitan ambassador, to try to negotiate a peace treaty to protect the United States from the threat of Barbary piracy. These future U.S. presidents questioned the ambassador as to why his government was so hostile to the new American Republic even though America had done nothing to provoke any animosity of any sort. Ambassador Adja answered them, as they reported to the Continental Congress, "that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every muslim who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. (London, Victory in Tripoli, pp. 23-24).

There are actually Qurans that were published by Jefferson and distributed around early America where in the notes he warned people of this exact thing. Told people the only way to actually understand the absurdity of these people was to actually read their books because no one would believe them otherwise. They knew about jihad then, hell the birth of the USMC owes its life to jihad. They were brought around to kill the pirates and protect the ships.

Uh, I'm sure I've been beat at this point, but I'm pretty sure the Marine Corps was formed a bit prior to dealing with the Barbary Pirates. Just sayin'
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Uh, I'm sure I've been beat at this point, but I'm pretty sure the Marine Corps was formed a bit prior to dealing with the Barbary Pirates. Just sayin'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In May 1786, Thomas Jefferson, then the U.S. ambassador to France, and John Adams, then the U.S. ambassador to Britain, met in London with Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the resident Tripolitan ambassador, to try to negotiate a peace treaty to protect the United States from the threat of Barbary piracy. These future U.S. presidents questioned the ambassador as to why his government was so hostile to the new American Republic even though America had done nothing to provoke any animosity of any sort. Ambassador Adja answered them, as they reported to the Continental Congress, "that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every muslim who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. (London, Victory in Tripoli, pp. 23-24).

Disbanded in 1783, reformed in 1798 to deal with the pirates.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:51:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anti jihad leather neckwear also
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:37:40 AM EDT
[#17]
If you are muslim you are a threat.  If you are not a threat you do not follow the teachings of the prophet muhammad and the caliphate; and therefor are not a true muslim.  The theocracy known as "islam" does not allow for anything else.  

Yes.  I intentionally did not capitalize certain things.  Those words do not fit the criteria to be capitalized according to the rules of the English Language in my opinion.

Cop or not.  Fuck.  Them.  All.

True muslim culture CANNOT merge with anything else.  It's one or the other.  And the teaching of muhammad make it so.  Anything less for a follower of islam; is not a follower of islam.

In the true islam belief system you cannot have a moderate muslim or what the fuck ever.  They will be killed just as fast as anybody if they don't accept the true islam view.  Which they will.

You cannot have peace with true islam in the picture.  Anything that would allow peace is not true islam unless everything is true islam.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Isn't it amazing how many people would rather put their head in the sand than risk offending someone who hates them and wants to kill them?  Our way of life will be our path to death.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Islam is a protected group on this forum, so I'll refrain from posting my true feelings on the subject. Not sure why we are so concerned about offending anyone regarding Islam considering how repulsive the truth is, but those are the rules apparently.

Isn't it amazing how many people would rather put their head in the sand than risk offending someone who hates them and wants to kill them?  Our way of life will be our path to death.

Europe. Denial of the reality. All this stupid word play. Radical Jihadi. Not a true Islamist. The ones doing the fucked up shit. Oh yeah they are.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:21:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If you are muslim you are a threat.  If you are not a threat you do not follow the teachings of the prophet muhammad and the caliphate; and therefor are not a true muslim.  The theocracy known as "islam" does not allow for anything else.  

Yes.  I intentionally did not capitalize certain things.  Those words do not fit the criteria to be capitalized according to the rules of the English Language in my opinion.

True muslim culture CANNOT merge with anything else.  It's one or the other.  And the teaching of muhammad make it so.  Anything less for a follower of islam; is not a follower of islam.

In the true islam belief system you cannot have a moderate muslim or what the fuck ever.  They will be killed just as fast as anybody if they don't accept the true islam view.  Which they will.

You cannot have peace with true islam in the picture.  Anything that would allow peace is not true islam unless everything is true islam.

View Quote

This.  
Like a mother fucker.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This.  
Like a mother fucker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  
Like a mother fucker.

Is it your assertion that everywhere Islam has peaceably coexisted with other faiths and not expressed itself that way either 1) advanced taqqiyah or 2) people being bad or poorly educated Muslims, even the Imams?

I really have a hard time coming to grips with this (apparently extremely popular) line of reasoning. It's always like reading Al Qaeda propaganda, except from people who ostensibly hate Al Qaeda.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm equally sure some of them have worked with many Americans, and have come to realize that no matter how nice those Americans are, some want their families and them dead.

There's usually two components to this level of hate - your own beliefs and world view, and then also how you've defined and pigeonholed those you wish were dead. This is usually rife with a lot of standard "but he did it first mommy" rationalizations.  Past that, it's all about how much you are willing to do personally to follow through with it, and how much you just wish others would. Religion has been a strong motivator to facilitate every step in this process since the beginning of history.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have three muslum friends I trust, one of which went on my last deployment

Everyone else...well I just keep my hand near my CCW and don't talk to them.

Sorry their might be a bunch of good ones that get a bad rap from the radicals.

I have worked with many and no matter how nice they are, I have now doubt
Some want my family and I dead.

I'm equally sure some of them have worked with many Americans, and have come to realize that no matter how nice those Americans are, some want their families and them dead.

There's usually two components to this level of hate - your own beliefs and world view, and then also how you've defined and pigeonholed those you wish were dead. This is usually rife with a lot of standard "but he did it first mommy" rationalizations.  Past that, it's all about how much you are willing to do personally to follow through with it, and how much you just wish others would. Religion has been a strong motivator to facilitate every step in this process since the beginning of history.

we are really just the same.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Is it your assertion that everywhere Islam has peaceably coexisted with other faiths and not expressed itself that way either 1) advanced taqqiyah or 2) people being bad or poorly educated Muslims, even the Imams?

I really have a hard time coming to grips with this (apparently extremely popular) line of reasoning. It's always like reading Al Qaeda propaganda, except from people who ostensibly hate Al Qaeda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  
Like a mother fucker.

lets list the peaceful co-existance examples, shall we?

only omit those where the muslims are much weaker than the infidels or where they have utterly conquered them and make them live in dhimmitude.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

DORITOS LOCOS TACOS FOREVERRRRRR!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too busy to learn--I gotta get to Taco Bell and then dancing with the stars.

DORITOS LOCOS TACOS FOREVERRRRRR!

i could go for one of those
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:36:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  
Like a mother fucker.

I'm unaware of where Muslims have peacefully co-existed wirh Christians outside of secular dictatorships where they were constrained by the state.  Egypt( in the past) comes to mind.  
If by peacefully coexisting you mean non-Muslims in a 3rd class citizen role ( behind Muslim women) the.n I don't know. Where Muslims are a weak minority of course they co-exist.  When given majority and especially state power, they go full ROPer.  

If they don't, they aren't following the Koran.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:49:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Not sure if I'm allowed to post my thoughts about Islam, since the last time I did Aimless gave me a warning for my post.

View Quote

First amendment doesn't apply hear?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

never has.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#27]
All I will say is that while I am alive and armed, my child will not submit to Shariah.  Allah can suck my dick.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

only omit those where the muslims are much weaker than the infidels or where they have utterly conquered them and make them live in dhimmitude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  
Like a mother fucker.

Well, the clear example that came up back in 2011 or so was Kyrgyzstan. An Islamist party had made quite a fuss, but got less than 1% of the vote in that years' election - the only real free elections this region has every experienced.

India and Indonesia are usually examples - I think that big "Fatwa against terrorism" came from one of those countries. Haven't been out that way, but tend not to assume all the schoalrs who have are part of a global Taqqiyah conspiracy either.

Of course, Attaturk's Turkey is a classic example - you had a viciously secular popular nationalist revolution in a sea of Islam. This is impossible according to the outline of history some present here. You could argue Islam was suppressed during this, but it doesn't change the fact that self-declared Muslims were the majority and most had no issue with the arrangement even as dhimmitude was officially abolished from within and with popular support.

Then there's Europe itself. In Yugoslavia, it was the Serbs who decided the Bosnians were intolerable, more than the other way around. Kosovo then, and Albania. Plenty of practicing Muslims, attending Mosque, going about their day to day lives as followers of Islam, somehow managing not to decide that they need to take over the world.

And, despite what many keep saying here, these aren't just the more secular cultural Muslims - but the Imams and other leaders of the religious communities.

But, what do they know? They should read GD and learn what Muslims are supposed to be doing.

I don't know about Gagauzia... those folks seems to have had all the religion sapped out of 'em. Never met a single professed Muslim in Moldova.

This is without mentioning the numerous dictatorships such as this one where only one official state brand of Islam is tolerated - not that such a brand of Islam should be dismissed as illegitimate just because Al Qaeda and GD think so.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:56:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:58:55 AM EDT
[#30]
at the end of the day in the balkans, there was seperation.  and kosovo?  lulz.

attaturk was secular as are the stans.

but we are in certain agreement, the less islamic the muslim, the more peaceful they are.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Islam is a protected group on this forum, so I'll refrain from posting my true feelings on the subject. Not sure why we are so concerned about offending anyone regarding Islam considering how repulsive the truth is, but those are the rules apparently.
View Quote

I know, right?

For instance, I can say that I hate child molesters and hope they all die a horrible, violent death. ( not condoning illegal behavior)

However, the islamic prophet married a 9 year old. It's cool, though, he waited until she was 11 before he raped her. So, technically, it's a child molester religion. But if I say I wish harm on them.............................

Good to see Ed is at least in our camp on the whole islam thing.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

-I have not called for genocide or "Kill the Mall" posts

-I have not generalized and placed an entire group in the same category

-I have not called for any illegal activity

-I have bot bashed an entire religion

-I have not blah,blah,blah

You can say a lot of things to express your thoughts here without violating any of our rules
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In before Ed gets locked.

Or is called a bigot/racist.

-I have not called for genocide or "Kill the Mall" posts

-I have not generalized and placed an entire group in the same category

-I have not called for any illegal activity

-I have bot bashed an entire religion

-I have not blah,blah,blah

You can say a lot of things to express your thoughts here without violating any of our rules

How do you bot bash?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:06:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

but we are in certain agreement, the less islamic the muslim, the more peaceful they are.

View Quote

The history if Islam is thus rife with non-Islamic Muslims.

Do you consider Sufis to be Muslim? Al Qaeda and ISIL don't. But they have a pretty established history as distinct Islamic group of unquestioned religiosity but not associated with the infamous violence (outside of Chechnya, but I'd argue that started out as a secular nationalist thing and was later taken over by Wahabbists that forced the Sufis out of the picture... not too different from what happened in Northern Iraq when the Wahabbis disappeared the local Imams from every Mosque in Tal Afar and other cities and replaced them with their own.. but those guys weren't Sufi, I don't think).

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:10:25 AM EDT
[#34]
are alawites muslim?  druize?  

if our objective is to remove the example of mohammad from islam, i like it.  but have a branch plan.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

never has.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

never has.

Private site with Coc and all
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:16:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Well, the clear example that came up back in 2011 or so was Kyrgyzstan. An Islamist party had made quite a fuss, but got less than 1% of the vote in that years' election - the only real free elections this region has every experienced.

India and Indonesia are usually examples - I think that big "Fatwa against terrorism" came from one of those countries. Haven't been out that way, but tend not to assume all the schoalrs who have are part of a global Taqqiyah conspiracy either.

Of course, Attaturk's Turkey is a classic example - you had a viciously secular popular nationalist revolution in a sea of Islam. This is impossible according to the outline of history some present here. You could argue Islam was suppressed during this, but it doesn't change the fact that self-declared Muslims were the majority and most had no issue with the arrangement even as dhimmitude was officially abolished from within and with popular support.

Then there's Europe itself. In Yugoslavia, it was the Serbs who decided the Bosnians were intolerable, more than the other way around. Kosovo then, and Albania. Plenty of practicing Muslims, attending Mosque, going about their day to day lives as followers of Islam, somehow managing not to decide that they need to take over the world.

And, despite what many keep saying here, these aren't just the more secular cultural Muslims - but the Imams and other leaders of the religious communities.

But, what do they know? They should read GD and learn what Muslims are supposed to be doing.

I don't know about Gagauzia... those folks seems to have had all the religion sapped out of 'em. Never met a single professed Muslim in Moldova.

This is without mentioning the numerous dictatorships such as this one where only one official state brand of Islam is tolerated - not that such a brand of Islam should be dismissed as illegitimate just because Al Qaeda and GD think so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  
Like a mother fucker.

Remnants of secular dictatorships.   And not following Koran. Or the prophets example,
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:21:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It may already be late (I hope not too late) but if we don't fight these assholes in Iraq,Africa,Syria,etc we are going to have to fight them here

Thanks to our Coward in Chief (a Muslim himself, regardless of what he claims) and the other useful idiot enablers (Jeb Bush,Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, the liberal media, et al) who want to bring thousands of additional Muslims to the USA and have left the door open (by not policing our borders), we already have a huge potential for problems with those radicals embedded withing the migrant groups admitted

I can't believe these fuckers (first video) have the audacity to say "convert to Islam or else" while in the country that took them in. Go back to the Muslim countries you came from if you are not willing to integrate into US society and become a law abiding citizen under our laws and institutions. Send them to the United Arab Emirates,Iran,Jordan,Saudi Arabia Yemen,etc if they are "running away from war"

View Quote

I can't add anything to this.

ETA: Well yes I can. These bleeding heart white people who demonstrate in favor of the refugees and loving our Muslim neighbors are such misguided, stupid fools. Do they really think showering love on Islam will make them melt and love us back and stop trying to take over the world? That is a level of naiveté that's beyond my comprehension, and one that will end in our defeat.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:25:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

if our objective is to remove the example of mohammad from islam, i like it.  but have a branch plan.
View Quote

There are clearly plenty of Islamic groups who do not think that Muhammed's example from the wars for conquest are applicable to the modern world, and relegate those to the time and place they occurred.

Why not champion these interpretations instead of decrying them as non-Islamic?

And for all the insistence about following the Koran, the Koran is contradictory here. Al Qaeda types and their champions in GD explain this away with the doctrine of abrogation, and dismiss any Muslim who cites things about no compulsion in religion or what not as practicing Taqqiya.

I find that amazing, really. It's an impenetrable wall of (circular) logic.

At the most basic level, divide and conquer is a concept that's been around forever. We're trying to go with "demand unity under the flag of IS so we can finally have our epic final battle." And we do this while saying it's the Twelvers Shias or the IS Wahabbi types who are apocalyptic.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

There are clearly plenty of Islamic groups who do not think that Muhammed's example from the wars for conquest are applicable to the modern world, and relegate those to the time and place they occurred.

And for all the insistence about following the Koran, the Koran is contradictory here. Al Qaeda types and their champions in GD explain this away with the doctrine of abrogation, and dismiss any Muslim who cites things about no compulsion in religion or what not as practicing Taqqiya.

At the most basic level, divide and conquer is a concept that's been around forever. We're trying to go with "demand unity under the flag of IS so we can finally have our epic final battle." And we do this while saying it's the Twelvers Shias or the IS Wahabbi types who are apocalyptic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are demanding unity with IS?  try allah.

you must get the islamic world to deny mohammad as the perfect muslim and acknowledge the koran as an inherently flawed document.

as i said, whats the branch plan?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got It.

An interesting article about avoiding discussing the Issue.

The link above links to google. Click the Google link at the top of the page to link to the article and get around the pay wall filter.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

ETA: Well yes I can. These bleeding heart white people who demonstrate in favor of the refugees and loving our Muslim neighbors are such misguided, stupid fools. Do they really think showering love on Islam will make them melt and love us back and stop trying to take over the world? That is a level of naiveté that's beyond my comprehension, and one that will end in our defeat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But as a benefit, they will kill them last
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:36:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Remnants of secular dictatorships.   And not following Koran. Or the prophets example,
View Quote

More than that.

Balkanic islam is different because of other important factors.

For one thing, the region has a much longer history of Chritianity than of islam.

The culture and mentality of the balkan peoples is closer to european than to the arab / middle eastern.

The balkans received islam through the Ottoman Empire (rather than directly through arabs) which were frankly more interested in Empire. As a result, the balkans got poorly educated imams which really failed to inspire the true fervor of islam at national levels.

Then of course you have the decades of secular scientific communism and state sponsored atheism which nearly choked it all off (particularly in Albania - my native country).

That's not to say that there aren't individuals of great faith, or that can't be individual muslim terrorists, but there is no national islamic swamp to feed large scale society levels of islamic terrorism.

And finally, some of those dynamics are starting to change now that the balkans are coming in contact directly with Saudi money and imams and wahabbism, which makes me more than a little worried.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:40:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

How about show me a place we're muslims are free to leave their religion or even convert to another religion without fear of being killed or maimed.  

The irony about Islamist is they do the  most evil.unto their own kind

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:53:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

More than that.

For one thing, the region has a much longer history of Chritianity than of islam.

The culture and mentality of the balkan peoples is closer to european than to the arab / middle eastern.

The balkans received islam through the Ottoman Empire (rather than directly through arabs) which were frankly more interested in Empire. As a result, the balkans got poorly educated imams which really failed to inspire the true fervor of islam at national levels.

Then of course you have the decades of secular scientific communism and state sponsored atheism which nearly choked it all off (particularly in Albania - my native country).

That's not to say that there aren't individuals of great faith, or that can't be individual muslim terrorists, but there is no national islamic swamp to feed large scale society levels of islamic terrorism.

And finally, some of those dynamics are starting to change now that the balkans are coming in contact directly with Saudi money and imams and wahabbism, which makes me more than a little worried.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More than that.

Ahhh, culture.  Often overlooked, by myself even.  
Thank you. Excellent post.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#45]
The researcher says the FBI had too purge all information on Islam from him and researchers like him from their files.   Now the only info the FBI has on Islam comes from a Muslim council.  That's very scary.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This is the  A point of how I feel and aimless and this website can go to hell they think that it is a bad thing insulting a hateful religion. I have friends that are gay that would've been killed at the hands of these monsters , I have little vested in this website look at my post count watching everybody Cowtail to their masters a I have little vested in this website look at my post count  I will happily go down as someone who voice their opinion . The religion of Islam is a fourth century unreformed religion of death murder
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But I know this Muslim from work and he's totally cool and drinks beers and stuff. It's all good guys. You're all paranoid.

There are two types of Muslims.  A radical Muslim who wants to chop your head off, and a moderate Muslim who wants a radical Muslim to chop your head off.

That gets more original and witty with every retelling.

Especially since it's completely wrong. There is no "radical Islam" that's the point many of us have been trying to drive home. It's a fallacy to believe that the genocidal maniacs are part of some kind of "radical" offshoot of Islam. The big revelation that people need to wake up to that ISIS and their ilk are mainstream Islam following the letter and spirit of Islamic law (Sharia). Repeating the cute phrase above just reinforces the misguided belief in the mythical concept of  "radical Islam". No such thing people!

This is the  A point of how I feel and aimless and this website can go to hell they think that it is a bad thing insulting a hateful religion. I have friends that are gay that would've been killed at the hands of these monsters , I have little vested in this website look at my post count watching everybody Cowtail to their masters a I have little vested in this website look at my post count  I will happily go down as someone who voice their opinion . The religion of Islam is a fourth century unreformed religion of death murder

FIFY

And Bohr, I don't disagree with what you've said.  There are Muslims ("radical" Muslims) and there are Muslims who have strayed ("Moderate" Muslims).  Most of the people I've heard talk about discussions with "moderate" Muslims report that the "moderate" would instantly radicalize and follow Sharia if it were put into effect in their neighborhood.

Add in Taqyyia and I fail to believe anything any Muslim tells me other than "I want to chop your head off" or "I want some other Muslim to chop your head off".  Sorry if expressing that thought in a wryly humorous fashion confused anyone.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:54:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

They said Islam and it's rule was all they needed.

Yet they and their families fled an Islamic nation to head west where those things are not.

Somebody is telling lies.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
You can't believe it because you have no idea what these people are really about. Their intent is to move into non Muslim nations and spread Islam either through out breeding the locals, converting them by force, or both. They have no intention of integrating or assimilating, their goal is to conquer. Nothing more, nothing less. Thinking otherwise is ignorant and makes you part of the problem. The sooner people wake up to this fact and realize the threat for what it is the better off we will all be. All it takes is reading their holy texts to understand this. It's not hard, but I forget, this is America. Where reading is for faggots. By the time the majority of people do understand what is actually going on, we will be worse off than Europe is now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You can't believe it because you have no idea what these people are really about. Their intent is to move into non Muslim nations and spread Islam either through out breeding the locals, converting them by force, or both. They have no intention of integrating or assimilating, their goal is to conquer. Nothing more, nothing less. Thinking otherwise is ignorant and makes you part of the problem. The sooner people wake up to this fact and realize the threat for what it is the better off we will all be. All it takes is reading their holy texts to understand this. It's not hard, but I forget, this is America. Where reading is for faggots. By the time the majority of people do understand what is actually going on, we will be worse off than Europe is now.

I'm currently in Kenya.  They came right out and said that this is how they planned to take over here.  They first successfully pushed to make polygamy legal here.  Islam then recommends the men marry four wives.  So, the husband and his four wives each vote for muslim candidates.  They have four children by each of the four wives.  Each of the sixteen children, when they get old enough, vote for muslim candidates. Each man becomes twenty one votes.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm currently in Kenya.  They came right out and said that this is how they planned to take over here.  They first successfully pushed to make polygamy legal here.  Islam then recommends the men marry four wives.  So, the husband and his four wives each vote for muslim candidates.  They have four children by each of the four wives.  Each of the sixteen children, when they get old enough, vote for muslim candidates. Each man becomes twenty one votes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their women are simply stupid cows for breeding and cooking.
Little boy ass is for pleasure.
Wonder how many polygamist ROPers there are here, on the down low.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

LOL, cowtail?
View Quote

I'm guessing it auto-corrected "kowtow". But I could be wrong.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top