BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It may already be late (I hope not too late) but if we don't fight these assholes in Iraq,Africa,Syria,etc we are going to have to fight them here

Thanks to our Coward in Chief (a Muslim himself, regardless of what he claims) and the other useful idiot enablers (Jeb Bush,Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, the liberal media, et al) who want to bring thousands of additional Muslims to the USA and have left the door open (by not policing our borders), we already have a huge potential for problems with those radicals embedded withing the migrant groups admitted

I can't believe these fuckers (first video) have the audacity to say "convert to Islam or else" while in the country that took them in. Go back to the Muslim countries you came from if you are not willing to integrate into US society and become a law abiding citizen under our laws and institutions. Send them to the United Arab Emirates,Iran,Jordan,Saudi Arabia Yemen,etc if they are "running away from war"

I would rather fight them now than leave the problem for later generations.

View Quote

Well said.
The part that bothers me the most is what we are leaving for our kids and grand kids to deal with.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Europe is in a demographic crisis which is probably terminal. By 2115 White europeans will be small minorities in mostly Arab and African countries of the former EU.

But in 2115 whites will remain if not a majority, certainly at least 40% of the country with Hispanics being 30% Blacks 15% Asians 10% etc.

In terms of religion, it's not a given that all Hispanics are Catholic. In fact within 2 generations only about 1/3rd stay Catholic, 1/3 become some type of Protestant and 1/3 become secular. But in 100 years that still means that the Catholic Church will be the biggest single church (even bigger if there's a bloody persecution between now and then).

Secularists/"nones" tend to marry late and have at most 1.9 children per couple. So unless they make converts via K-12 schools, they'd die out pretty quickly. But traditional Christians tend to have 4+ kids....so at the very least the 150 million Catholics and Protestants in the US will probably hold on and remain a potent socio-economic force if not also a politically potent one.

Muslims on the other hand will probably become between 10 and 15% of the population - 4-5x the size they currently are, but nowhere near the overwhelming advantage they have in Europe.

Plus, while whites are burdened with Liberal/communist agit-prop guilt, Hispanics, Asians, and Blacks have no such handicap. I don't think we fully appreciate what might happen should some terrorist commit an atrocity against say, Mexico City or Beijing. To the degree Hispanics and Asians become Americans future attacks perceived - and spun by the Media - as insults to a racially diverse America won't be written off as they are now.

We joke about the difference between Scots and English. How the Scots have 2 settings for defense ("pissed off" and "let's get the bastards!") whereas the English have a dozen running from mildly peeved to a bit upset.... but the same sort of ethnic and cultural difference exists between Hispanics and Liberal whites.... We don't get much news from Michoacan and their militias overthrowing both drug cartels and the federales....but there's steel in their bones.

I don't see a successful Muslim invasion much less insurgency happening here for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Bullshit. The truth is offensive enough to get someone banned. There are a ton of things I could say that are either fact or editorial based on facts that would earn me a ban. This site is just a microcosm of society as a whole. We aren't allowed to face uncomfortable truths.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Islam is a protected group on this forum, so I'll refrain from posting my true feelings on the subject. Not sure why we are so concerned about offending anyone regarding Islam considering how repulsive the truth is, but those are the rules apparently.

Feelings will get you into trouble, stating provable fact will not. Keep it civilized and factual and you won't get into trouble.

Bullshit. The truth is offensive enough to get someone banned. There are a ton of things I could say that are either fact or editorial based on facts that would earn me a ban. This site is just a microcosm of society as a whole. We aren't allowed to face uncomfortable truths.

It's all in the delivery. This guy explains it to a T and does so in such a way that no one here could CoC him for it. Skip to 7 min mark

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:17:53 PM EDT
[#4]
..... Glass Glass everywhere...
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:23:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I learned all I need to know about Islam on September 11, 2001.          
View Quote

/thread
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I need to be careful in my remarks, the wingless one has smacked me around before regarding that.  

That said, I do think the time is coming when we need to take the gloves off, and deal with certain savages.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:29:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter read your manifesto.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It may already be late (I hope not too late) but if we don't fight these assholes in Iraq,Africa,Syria,etc we are going to have to fight them here

Thanks to our Coward in Chief (a Muslim himself, regardless of what he claims) and the other useful idiot enablers (Jeb Bush,Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, the liberal media, et al) who want to bring thousands of additional Muslims to the USA and have left the door open (by not policing our borders), we already have a huge potential for problems with those radicals embedded withing the migrant groups admitted

I can't believe these fuckers (first video) have the audacity to say "convert to Islam or else" while in the country that took them in. Go back to the Muslim countries you came from if you are not willing to integrate into US society and become a law abiding citizen under our laws and institutions. Send them to the United Arab Emirates,Iran,Jordan,Saudi Arabia Yemen,etc if they are "running away from war"

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter read your manifesto.

*fixed.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:37:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Obviously everyone here hasn't been beaten over the head enough with the fact that they are just misunderstood and Islam really is the religion of peace. Seriously, just ask them.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:51:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Obviously everyone here hasn't been beaten over the head enough with the fact that they are just misunderstood and Islam really is the religion of peace. Seriously, just ask them.

View Quote

Nope. Islam is a religion of hate and murder of those who don't agree with them

Disagree with me? Find in the Koran where I'm wrong.

ISIS is truly the group of Muslims that are actually practicing Islam per the Koran.

Fuck ISIS, FBHO, and if you can read between the lines, you know where the last FU is.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:56:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Isn't it amazing how many people would rather put their head in the sand than risk offending someone who hates them and wants to kill them?  Our way of life will be our path to death.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Islam is a protected group on this forum, so I'll refrain from posting my true feelings on the subject. Not sure why we are so concerned about offending anyone regarding Islam considering how repulsive the truth is, but those are the rules apparently.

Isn't it amazing how many people would rather put their head in the sand than risk offending someone who hates them and wants to kill them?  Our way of life will be our path to death.

My English professor thinks I am nuts.  I keep telling him. "Damn it, Man!!!  They want to KILL you and EVERYTHING you love....ESPECIALLY EVERY BIT OF LITERATURE YOU CHERISH after they finish raping and burning everything ELSE you have ever loved!!!  Read the  damn Koran, man, it is all there!"  Falls on deaf ears.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:10:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

My English professor thinks I am nuts.  I keep telling him. "Damn it, Man!!!  They want to KILL you and EVERYTHING you love....ESPECIALLY EVERY BIT OF LITERATURE YOU CHERISH after they finish raping and burning everything ELSE you have ever loved!!!  Read the  damn Koran, man, it is all there!"  Falls on deaf ears.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Getting a professor to read the Koran...

If you have a brain, and read the Koran, and can still accept Islam in America, you're fucktarded beyond belief.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:11:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We should have learned a long long time ago..

In May 1786, Thomas Jefferson, then the U.S. ambassador to France, and John Adams, then the U.S. ambassador to Britain, met in London with Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the resident Tripolitan ambassador, to try to negotiate a peace treaty to protect the United States from the threat of Barbary piracy. These future U.S. presidents questioned the ambassador as to why his government was so hostile to the new American Republic even though America had done nothing to provoke any animosity of any sort. Ambassador Adja answered them, as they reported to the Continental Congress, "that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every muslim who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. (London, Victory in Tripoli, pp. 23-24).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In May 1786, Thomas Jefferson, then the U.S. ambassador to France, and John Adams, then the U.S. ambassador to Britain, met in London with Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the resident Tripolitan ambassador, to try to negotiate a peace treaty to protect the United States from the threat of Barbary piracy. These future U.S. presidents questioned the ambassador as to why his government was so hostile to the new American Republic even though America had done nothing to provoke any animosity of any sort. Ambassador Adja answered them, as they reported to the Continental Congress, "that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every muslim who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. (London, Victory in Tripoli, pp. 23-24).

No man, haven't you read what our pseudo-intellectual-libertardians have been posting?

They only attacked on 9-11 because of your support for Israel.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:12:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can thank the American electorate for all that.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:13:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
I am not sure, as well.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:15:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Extremist Muslims want to chop your head off.

Moderate Muslims want an extremist Muslim to chop your head off.  

Did I forget anything?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:18:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ed you sir are one of the few people that seem to have a proper perspective on whats going on.   We are indeed facing an adversary that views this fight in a generational context and its ok if they have to press on for 100 years to get to their objective.  There are some seriously ignorant people who do not understand the threat posed here, if we do not stop it now, our children and their grandchildren will be dealing with it.

Thanks for being one of the voices of sanity here...
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

ISIS is truly the group of Muslims that are actually practicing Islam per the Koran.

Fuck ISIS, FBHO, and if you can read between the lines, you know where the last FU is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:37:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Truth
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth

Word up
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:39:58 AM EDT
[#19]
a fine PSA reminder to buy more ammo and armor...
and train with your shit if you are not already
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:50:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Savages.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:13:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Word up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth

Word up

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:15:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wholeheartedly agree.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:46:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feelings will get you into trouble, stating provable fact will not. Keep it civilized and factual and you won't get into trouble.

I have a very hard time believing this.  

I truly believe that if a conversation was kept civil and factual to the reported events, ARFCOM would not ban the members provided in that discussion.  If I am wrong, please correct me (Moderator/Admin staff - contact me all the same), as I would happily renounce my ongoing paid membership here - along with any attempt of ever coming back.

I was just reading a thread about if Hitler survived Berlin or not; within that thread, members denounced and/or expressed their feelings towards Nazi's.  I would expect ARFCOM Moderators/Admins to manage with the same level of tolerance as any love/contempt of Nazi beliefs.  

I believe we (membership of ARFCOM) can have a conversation about those topics, when held civilly, no?

The Code of Conduct (CoC) specifies in rule number 1 about derogatory comments towards race/religion/sex; I believe this is where people are getting hung up or are crossing the line.  Maybe I am incorrect, but I look to the definition of the word "derogatory" not to be of ruled through the use of "critical", but rather through the use of "disrespectful".  Whereas, if I wanted to say in a thread discussion:

"I dislike the basis of the XYZ religion because the followers force violence against non-believers, rather than accepting that other religions exist and peacefully assimilating."

You could insert XYZ for any proper noun that you see fit, if that's what you believed.

I would agree with a warning/ban/CoC #1 violation if you said something with the intended disrespectful attitude like:

"Anyone who believes in ABC should {insert horrible verb and action}, as they are {insert name calling phrase}!"

I refuse to believe that I am being ignorant and misunderstanding the CoC, while giving to much credit and common sense to the ARFCOM staff.  I am dying of a non-curable terminal illness at the age of 36, which is bad enough; please don't tell me that my favorite place on the net would ban me for having a non-derogatory conversation about religion?  Interesting enough, it is the one topic that I seem to be attracted to these days.  In which, I would like to partake in conversations with people of similar interests and like minds on other topics, about this specific topic.

Mike
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:49:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, let's see, there was Constantinople, Jerusalem, Spain, most of France, the Barbary Pirates, Ottomans, Muslim Brotherhood, etc. etc. and et cetera.

Just too many to choose from before that. Were you asleep?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:54:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:58:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I owe you a drink if we ever meet.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:07:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Absolutely. Excellent points.  
I sometimes see people here putting Cid Campeador in with Charles Martel.  
They should invoke Santiago Matamoros instead

That book is excellent.  It shows the not so clearly black and white issues in Al-Andalus.
Though, indeed , it was a Muslim invasion.  The aftermath was not simply Christians fighting Muslims.
Arab vs Berber.   Muslim Spaniards vs Arabs.  Christians vs other Christians.  Etc etc.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

756 AD....Spain
Yep.  
Spanish Islam

The Moors in Spain were not like what came AFTER the 11th century.

They fought each other as much as they fought the Christian kings.

Back in the 11th century, it was more about controlling land than the religious crusades that came after. So you had The Cid (Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar) fighting side by side with the Emir of Zaragoza (Al Mutamin) against Christian kings and their muslim allies

Absolutely. Excellent points.  
I sometimes see people here putting Cid Campeador in with Charles Martel.  
They should invoke Santiago Matamoros instead

That book is excellent.  It shows the not so clearly black and white issues in Al-Andalus.
Though, indeed , it was a Muslim invasion.  The aftermath was not simply Christians fighting Muslims.
Arab vs Berber.   Muslim Spaniards vs Arabs.  Christians vs other Christians.  Etc etc.  

All of this is unpossible. GD told me so.

Mucho Taqqiyah, maybe.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:25:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There are actually Qurans that were published by Jefferson and distributed around early America where in the notes he warned people of this exact thing. Told people the only way to actually understand the absurdity of these people was to actually read their books because no one would believe them otherwise. They knew about jihad then, hell the birth of the USMC owes its life to jihad. They were brought around to kill the pirates and protect the ships.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are actually Qurans that were published by Jefferson and distributed around early America where in the notes he warned people of this exact thing. Told people the only way to actually understand the absurdity of these people was to actually read their books because no one would believe them otherwise. They knew about jihad then, hell the birth of the USMC owes its life to jihad. They were brought around to kill the pirates and protect the ships.

Wait...

Your assertion is that Jefferson published Korans and distributed them?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:06:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wait...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait...

Poor wording. Not him personally, but it was done by the behest of him after the Barbary wars in 1806. You can see a physical copy of it at the 14 minute mark.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yes.  We have to move away from the notion that Islam is a religion.  It's a cult of death.  My opinion.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:36:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck those subhuman rat fuck pieces of shit.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:45:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes.  We have to move away from the notion that Islam is a religion.  It's a cult of death.  My opinion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a religion, but that's not an accurate description either.  Islam is a form of government that happens to include a religion.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:45:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS x87^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FROP
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:54:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yep.  
Spanish Islam
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's because nobody learned anything on February 26, 1993.

756 AD....Spain

Yep.  
Spanish Islam

Those were the Moops, correct?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:13:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Religion of peace
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:18:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Show these videos to the leftists and they will accuse you of either spreading hate and fear, or say that these people are either lying or are not representative of Islam as a whole.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Or October 23rd, 1983

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:37:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Poor wording. Not him personally, but it was done by the behest of him after the Barbary wars in 1806. You can see a physical copy of it at the 14 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/bVPopT-tO70
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait...

https://youtu.be/bVPopT-tO70

I'm not seeing the "behest" bit, or even government sponsorship.

The speaker in that show also claims Jefferson first got interested in the Koran due to his time as an envoy. That's demonstrably false - he already owned his famous copy of the Koran, bought it as a law student in Williamsburg.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:45:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4LmGPg8ScQ

Psychos.
View Quote

Watch that.  Holy shit.  Literally.  Watch it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:59:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

There is no Taco but Bell, and Doritos Locos is its profit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Taco Bell is a recipe for a toilet bomb.

Convert or diarrhea
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
But I know this Muslim from work and he's totally cool and drinks beers and stuff. It's all good guys. You're all paranoid.
View Quote

There are two types of Muslims.  A radical Muslim who wants to chop your head off, and a moderate Muslim who wants a radical Muslim to chop your head off.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Unfortunately it's a continuing education.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately it's a continuing education.  

They've been giving lessons since its inception.  There was nothing new on 9/11/2001.  It just happened to be televised live for the most part, and occurred in more spectacular fashion.

Genocide is not a new 20th century thing.  Its happened time and again throughout the history of man, for better or worse, mostly worse.   Now however, its necessary for the continued survival and positive advancement of the human species, and to halt a dark age from which humanity may not recover for thousands of years.  That may be a hugely "progressive" idea, but its the truth.   There has never been any coexistence with that cult.  Only times in which it has suffered so much from its own poverty and depravity that it could not expand and conquer, which is its dictate.  And its not equivalent to kings and emperors wanting to expand their rule by "spreading the word of god". All those were acts of men for greed and power.   Their book spells it out clearly what the end game is to be.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

There are two types of Muslims.  A radical Muslim who wants to chop your head off, and a moderate Muslim who wants a radical Muslim to chop your head off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But I know this Muslim from work and he's totally cool and drinks beers and stuff. It's all good guys. You're all paranoid.

That gets more original and witty with every retelling.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:12:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

George Soros Secretary of State Project

If you don't know about it, read up on it.  Very fascinating read in how to pervert an election.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a riot.  How do you come up with this stuff.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:24:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I fear you are correct Sir.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Not sure if I'm allowed to post my thoughts about Islam, since the last time I did Aimless gave me a warning for my post.

Suffice it to say, I will keep my trap shut.
View Quote

I know- we must not talk bad about them on this forum . But don't worry we all know what to think about islam and it's followers.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:34:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Obama said that we are not at war with Islam and we should accept these refugees into our homes.

We can give them $15/hr jobs and free medical coverage while they convert their children to radical Islam.

Our glorious leader has spoken - All Hail Supreme Emperor Obama!

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too busy to learn--I gotta get to Taco Bell and then dancing with the stars.

DORITOS LOCOS TACOS FOREVERRRRRR!

Rectal terrorism..........
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:37:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Coming from you, that's quite a statement.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top