BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:32:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You want some cheese to go with that whine?
Where's that whambulance pic ?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz is climbing. He would have a chance if we didn't have a bunch of low information voters supporting a buffoon who talks a big game and will follow through with nothing, especially since if he wins the primary we lose the general.

If he wins the primary and fucks us in the general, I have a feeling you'll be whining this time next year.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:36:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Judge a person or organization by its actions.  The hysterical reaction of the Republican party tells me what I need to do.  I need to vote for Trump in the primary.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:48:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Judge a person or organization by its actions.  The hysterical reaction of the Republican party tells me what I need to do.  I need to vote for Trump in the primary.
View Quote

I'm sure it will make you feel better knowing that you gave the GOP a big F you when Hillary or Bernie is in charge.

What's ironic is half the GOP primary field right now would have no problems burying Hillary or Bernie. We have some real conservatives in the race, like Cruz. And monkeys want to vote for a recently converted democrat who will never win the general, the one guy who will lose it for us.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:02:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think you're right.

I've been watching and paying more attention to Trump lately, and he's been getting better and better.  I think he has a real shot, and really dislike the way the GOPe is ganging up to attack him.

If you try to strike Trump down, he will become stronger than you can ever imagine.
View Quote
He is strong with the Farce.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:14:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm sure it will make you feel better knowing that you gave the GOP a big F you when Hillary or Bernie is in charge.

What's ironic is half the GOP primary field right now would have no problems burying Hillary or Bernie. We have some real conservatives in the race, like Cruz. And monkeys want to vote for a recently converted democrat who will never win the general, the one guy who will lose it for us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ha. that's cute.

you must still think the voting matters.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:35:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If he wins the primary and fucks us in the general, I have a feeling you'll be whining this time next year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz is climbing. He would have a chance if we didn't have a bunch of low information voters supporting a buffoon who talks a big game and will follow through with nothing, especially since if he wins the primary we lose the general.

According to you he can't win the primary nomination on all the threads you wined in about trump.

If he gets the nomination he'll wipe that fat POS off the election table by 6pm EST on election day.

I don't think you grasp how much law abiding citizens from both parties hate that bitch.

My Wife has 2 Sisters , both die hard dems, both said they would like to see a woman President but not her, one said she's voting GOP this time because the country cannot afford another liberal, the other said she can't vote GOP so she's staying home.

North Jersey life long dems they are.  

They both told my wife all of their friends (dems) are not voting for hilary with one exception and they said they are her ride to vote, they aren't picking her up LOL

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:37:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm gettin a little sick of the name calling by you, you think you're skirting the COC , Mods aren't stupid , keep it up

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:14:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
According to you he can't win the primary nomination on all the threads you wined in about trump.
If he gets the nomination he'll wipe that fat POS off the election table by 6pm EST on election day.
I don't think you grasp how much law abiding citizens from both parties hate that bitch.
My Wife has 2 Sisters , both die hard dems, both said they would like to see a woman President but not her, one said she's voting GOP this time because the country cannot afford another liberal, the other said she can't vote GOP so she's staying home.
They both told my wife all of their friends (dems) are not voting for hilary with one exception and they said they are her ride to vote, they aren't picking her up LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First of all, I don't think I've ever said he can't win the primary. I've said he can't win the general.

Second, just because you have some dem acquaintances who say they won't vote for Hillary doesn't mean they're representative of shit. If Trump was to win the primary, the other side will focus attacks on him, the media will crush him. He's an easy target. He alienates almost everyone. By the time the general rolls around, people will hate him.

The guy has no real principles except promoting himself. He doesn't understand the Constitution and frankly doesn't care about it. He gets the crowd fired up, and there's no telling what he would do if he actually did somehow win the general. Maybe he'll decide to revert to his recently held beliefs.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm gettin a little sick of the name calling by you, you think you're skirting the COC , Mods aren't stupid , keep it up

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

99% of the forum bashes BHO voters, FSA'ers, and multitudes of other groups. And there are plenty of members of those groups here on this forum. Why don't you have some of that cheese you were offering.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Romney was right. 47% will not vote for him or any non democrate. Elections at the Presidential level are usually decided by the 5-6% in the middle.
View Quote

Which means the Chicago style vote fraud machine obungos crew put in place nationwide only needs to fudge a few points in key areas to lock down their grip on power

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

it has already been proven, that those suffering from TDS are exempt from certain aspects of the COC.  those however, who are either trumpsters or, as in my case, going to vote for cruz in the primary, but will support trump if he gets the nominations,  they are held to a more stringent version of the COC.  and lumped in with the trumpsters because they don't suffer from TDS.  even after acknowledging that there are some serious questions about the commitment of Trump himself.

but I stopped expecting consistency in a thread about trump
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://www.redstate.com/2015/11/24/gop-establishment-trying-elect-donald-trump/

"The reason that voters, in large numbers, are attracted to Trump (in particular) and Carson while they are ignoring Bush and Kasich is simple. The GOP Establishment is corrupt to the core. Though it talks free enterprise, etc. etc., the big GOP donors, like the US Chamber of Commerce, are first to fill the trough and to use the power of the government to cripple their competitors. We all saw in Mississippi how the GOP will say anything and do anything to defeat someone they see as a threat to their rent-seeking.

The Trump problem is a problem the GOP has created by its lies and double-dealing. And, given its track record of f***ing up pretty much everything it touches, it looks like it will hand the nomination to Trump."

View Quote

All that may be true.  Even if it is, I wonder how many of the base sees that as the main factor.

In my opinion...because this is my feeling...is that the Republicans have failed to fight Obama.  Basically on any issue the Republicans just roll over.  The Republicans have the House and Senate and should reign in the budget, drastically cut the deficit and stop the things that Obama does that are bad for the country (which is most everything he does.)

If that means shutting down the government, so be it.

The argument that unless you raise the debt ceiling we will default on our debt does not make sense.  Quit adding to the debt and pay the interest.  No default.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:23:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How about concern trolls from Canada who continuously hector Americans on how to vote in American elections; do they count?

Simply pointing out that some internet loudmouths with twisted feels raise a stink and disrupt those here who prefer Trump, in no way validates the assertion that he who throws the loudest tantrum should be cow towed to,  the internet crybullies  alternatively insulting Trump supporters and then whining, not withstanding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Democrats are ecstatic a the possibility of a Trump nomination. They wont even have to campaign.  Anyone who thinks that Trump will appeal to main stream America is delusional.

Start asking around. I have and I have heard a number of dyed in the wool Democrats that are planning on voting for him ESPECIALLY if Hillary or Bernie get the nod.While this poll is fr from scientific, it tells me that a lot of people are pissed off at BOTH parties.

If for no other reason people support Trump is that the leadership of BOTH parties hates him.

Voters in Somalia dont count.  He alienates FAR more than he attracts.  Just look at the fervor that this forum devolves into every time some Trumper starts a thread on the subject. When you have a significant number of people in your own party saying "I wont vote for him", your not going to get a winning candidate.  Unlike liberals, there are a lot of conservatives out there that will stand on their principles and abstain rather than supporting someone they dont believe in.  Trump divides, he doesnt consolidate voters.

How about concern trolls from Canada who continuously hector Americans on how to vote in American elections; do they count?

Simply pointing out that some internet loudmouths with twisted feels raise a stink and disrupt those here who prefer Trump, in no way validates the assertion that he who throws the loudest tantrum should be cow towed to,  the internet crybullies  alternatively insulting Trump supporters and then whining, not withstanding.

Thats an amusing response. Internet loudmouths with twisted feels are the driving force behind Trumps campaign.  Trump is the guy currently throwing the loudest tantrum.  Whats amusing is that all his supporters still dont want to address the fact that hes been a democrat on most issues right up until 12 months ago.   The only guy trolling anyone this election cycle is the pro-gun control, pro-universal health care, hillary donating comb over who has managed to dupe enough disgruntled republicans into voting for a democrat.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nope, you're wrong, you have to listen to what the actual people are saying who are dems
I said it before, Trump is a real NYer, he can pull off NY maybe

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Democrats are ecstatic a the possibility of a Trump nomination. They wont even have to campaign.  Anyone who thinks that Trump will appeal to main stream America is delusional.
The dems on TV have went from saying "bring Trump on" to attacking him viciously.
He has them scared for a reason.,

And by the way, that fat fucking cunt does not appeal to mainstream America so whats your point?

They have to attack someone, its the media.  They always need a bad guy, and Trumps insane, substance lacking rhetoric is EXACTLY what they are looking for.  Trump gets the nomination, independents vote against trump, not for Hillary, which is exactly what the dems are hoping for.  Trump gets the nomination and the conservatives who have actually paid attention to his historical stance on the issues will stay at home instead of voting for a RINO who has been historically been in favor of almost everything that conservatives stand against.  

Trump is the dems wet dream for a challenger.  He alienates his own party, motivates independents to vote dem, and motivates dems to get out and support whoever runs against him.  Its really sad that so many on here cant seem to grasp this.
Nope, you're wrong, you have to listen to what the actual people are saying who are dems
I said it before, Trump is a real NYer, he can pull off NY maybe

I have, and like I said, the only Dems he motivates are those who are going to vote against him in the general.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:33:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Bullshit

Trump supports importing refugees, America doesn't.
Trump supports banning guns, America doesn't.
Trump supports amnesty, America doesn't..
Trump supports free trade, America doesn't.

Trump will easily support that statist hag like he has been now for years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit

FIFY.  You should really look at his historical stances on the issues instead of what he has been yelling about for the last year.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have, and like I said, the only Dems he motivates are those who are going to vote against him in the general.
View Quote

Do you have anything to back this up or are you just wildly speculating?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:42:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

FIFY.  You should really look at his historical stances on the issues instead of what he has been yelling about for the last year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit

Interesting. So your argument in this thread is that Democrats will be motivated to vote against him because he wants to enact all of their policies?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Trump is gonna make America great again.  
View Quote

Re-hashed slogan

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:51:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Most libs I know are staying home if Hillary is the nominee. They want Bernie
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of democrats as friends?  Family living in a very democratic town?  Getting my information from more than just one internet forum?  Seriously.  Go anywhere where liberals or independents congregate. Trump isnt getting anyone other than the most alienated voters from the republican party.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Interesting. So your argument in this thread is that Democrats will be motivated to vote against him because he wants to enact all of their policies?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit

No my argument is that his record on the issues and his history of campaign donations alone should disqualify him from being a republican contender.  However seeing as most of our party has the memory span of a gold fish and will vote for anyone that sounds convincing, hes the front runner.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ill place money it will be a Hillary/Bernie ticket.  Nothing will shore up their base more. The dems have always been good at consolidating their vote while we throw ours away.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So then what... I should vote for a candidate that isn't saying what I want to hear and has no intention of doing those things?

Or should I, after being burned by the GOPe over and over and over again, take my chanches that Trump might mean what he says? Because even if he doesn't, things wouldn't be any different than they are now. On the other hand, if he does then there is a huge upside. So by voting for him, things either stay the same or improve yet you're speculating that he's a bad bet because he doesn't mean what he says... like very GOPe political candidate of the last few decades.

And that is supposed to make people want to vote for the GOPe? Heh.
View Quote

You need to STFU and vote for who we tell you to vote for.

We've got polling data that shows ­¡YEB! will beat Hillary in a landslide

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#25]
LOL, the TDS posters here are in bed with Rove and the RNC.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
What you fail to understand is that zanny stuff he has done makes him more human.

You think things like that scare off voters?

You better take a look at stats on wrestling & NAScar

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Re-hashed slogan

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd145/drsalee/Reagan-Bush2%20copy_zps1ndncgnd.jpg

And he did

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how something like that is usually posted and a pro-Trump thread is more often than not locked after the Trump haters post it.  How has this thread survived?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No my argument is that his record on the issues and his history of campaign donations alone should disqualify him from being a republican contender.  However seeing as most of our party has the memory span of a gold fish and will vote for anyone that sounds convincing, hes the front runner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit

No, you very specifically state in this thread that Trump favors the democrat portfolio of issues and that democrats are highly motivated to vote against him. And we are supposed to give you some degree of credibility?

Heh. That's cute.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lots of democrats as friends?  Family living in a very democratic town?  Getting my information from more than just one internet forum?  Seriously.  Go anywhere where liberals or independents congregate. Trump isnt getting anyone other than the most alienated voters from the republican party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just curious who elected you to make all our choices for us?  Did the thought ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe the GOPe should have given thought to what the voters wanted all these years instead of just doing what was best for themselves and their pockets? As for viable conservative candidates...who are these mystical creatures who can carry this election? Carson? How? he is all for amnesty..which is a no go unless you don't mind conservatives ever having another say in the running of this country...Cruz? this is who I want..but the GOPe is only going to allow him a chance to win as long as they think he has a chance of taking down Trump..the second Trump is out of the picture they are going  quietly dry up Cruz's funding and sink his election ship..even if it means helping the dem party to accomplish it,,,the GOPe doesnt care if a liberal wins as long as Trump and Cruz lose...because that keeps their seats at the table of power...so who's that leave? rubio, jeb, christie? all of the rest including those 3 are all GOPe shills and will be controlled by the GOPe..so you are back to Trump or Cruz...best plan to me sounds like Trump and Cruz....best of both worlds..Trump has everything to be able to win no matter what anyone does and between the two they can accomplish great things...hopefully leading to a future cruz presidency followed by a cruz supreme court run....now heres the difference..I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone..its simply my opinion..worth didly squat..but I think it makes sense when you look at our current politics and it solves all sorts of issues for this country.............but everyone should vote for what they feel is best for this country..
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
LOL, the TDS posters here are in bed with Rove and the RNC.  

View Quote

Could you imagine their feigned outrage had Trump's  campaign undertaken such filthy and underhanded, tactics?

Steam would be coming out of their ears I bet.

It would be even worse than the placing of a commemorative plaque on a golf course.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:so you are back to Trump or Cruz...best plan to me sounds like Trump and Cruz....best of both worlds.. (snip)
View Quote

For Cruz's sake, I really hope that doesn't happen. It would be a shame for Cruz to be associated with Trump when he crashes and burns in the general.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

For Cruz's sake, I really hope that doesn't happen. It would be a shame for Cruz to be associated with Trump when he crashes and burns in the general.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:so you are back to Trump or Cruz...best plan to me sounds like Trump and Cruz....best of both worlds.. (snip)

Just like he has crashed in the lead up to the primaries starting like all the so called experts have said he would right?Instead his lead is how big in the polls? and has grown how much since he announced? yeah he's gonna crash all right...just as soon as the GOPe pulls this one trick they have up their sleeve's........You guys might want to plan up an exit strategy just incase all those carefully laid plans you have keep working the way they have so far.....I hear some of the south american countries are pretty empty right now since most of the people have moved here....might be worth looking into....of course if Trump wins the election many of those people will be headed back home...
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Just like he has crashed in the lead up to the primaries starting like all the so called experts have said he would right?Instead his lead is how big in the polls? and has grown how much since he announced? yeah he's gonna crash all right...just as soon as the GOPe pulls this one trick they have up their sleeve's........You guys might want to plan up an exit strategy just incase all those carefully laid plans you have keep working the way they have so far.....I hear some of the south american countries are pretty empty right now since most of the people have moved here....might be worth looking into....of course if Trump wins the election many of those people will be headed back home...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You believe him, that's cute.

If I believed Trump for a second about that, I'd be out there campaigning for him myself. But he's full of shit. Talk is cheap, especially when you have a big mouth. Actions speak louder than words, and there's absolutely nothing in his history that would lead us to believe he will follow through. It's a moot point anyway, he will never win the general.

Trust me, if he wins the primary, wins the general, and actually follows through on some of those big, tremendous, fantastic promises, I will be one of the first in here posting that I was wrong. But I have no doubt at all that that won't be necessary.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Cruz is with out a doubt the most Conservative running, smart , witty, Clerked under a Supreme court Justice.

He doesn't look Presidential , he is funny looking, it doesn't matter to me but people are strange.

You know most guys never get to know that ugly girl sitting in the corner as a HS dance.

She probably has more of what it takes to be a good wife in her little finger than that super hot head cheer leader.

Just no one takes the time to get know the ugly one.

We are vision people, we are attracted to beauty first, the esthetics of the opposite sex is what initially attracts us.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

If I believed Trump for a second about that, I'd be out there campaigning for him myself. But he's full of shit. Talk is cheap, especially when you have a big mouth. Actions speak louder than words, and there's absolutely nothing in his history that would lead us to believe he will follow through. It's a moot point anyway, he will never win the general.

Trust me, if he wins the primary, wins the general, and actually follows through on some of those big, tremendous, fantastic promises, I will be one of the first in here posting that I was wrong. But I have no doubt at all that that won't be necessary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just like all those so called experts that kept saying Trump will fall on his face any day now, wait, just like you have been doing.

You say Trump can't win the general, you think a crooked old cow  who just might get indicted can beat him?

You have no clue what the 100's maybe even thousands of people I have heard say Trump is it, some if them Dems.

You underestimate the catty part of other women , they judge other women much harder than we as men do.

She is hated by a lot in her own party, the ultra liberals will vote for her, a lot of dems I predict will stay home.

You are really transparent , you want Trump to fail because you dislike the guy.

According to you Trump fails because he changed his mind on issues.

So did hilary.

So did a lot of people.

You dismiss or call him a liar on his stated (in writing) policy on the Second Amendment

He can't go back on that, he get slaughtered bu both houses.

He has changed his stance on guns & pro life

I personally know a lot of people who were pro choice when they were younger, after they had children or other reasons they became pro life.

Since you have no proof he will go back on his stated in writing policy's you should take it easy on the word liar.

It's people like you attacking him who apparently are giving him momentum    

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
[Just like all those so called experts that kept saying Trump will fall on his face any day now, wait, just like you have been doing.
You say Trump can't win the general, you think a crooked old cow  who just might get indicted can beat him?
You have no clue what the 100's maybe even thousands of people I have heard say Trump is it, some if them Dems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
[Just like all those so called experts that kept saying Trump will fall on his face any day now, wait, just like you have been doing.

People on the democrat side don't care that she's a crooked old cow, or her poll numbers would be 0. She could come out on the next debate stage and eat a newborn baby alive, and there would still be people on the other side who will vote for her.

I thought the same thing in 2008 and 2012. In 2008, I don't know how many times we learned a new bit of info that I thought was the nail in the coffin for Barry's campaign. And yet despite all these issues being brought up, he won. No one cared about the obvious issues or they were so ignorant of current events they just didn't know. It was inconceivable that someone like that could win, and 30 years ago a guy with a past like that would have been laughed out of the election.

So we (America) got our "first half black president" thing out of the way in 2008. But surely after seeing four years of that stooge in office, people would realize what they'd done, how bad of a character they had elected, and what it was going to do to this country. Nope, they re-elected him again in 2012.

After living through that, I will never underestimate the idiocy of this electorate again.

Quoted:
You are really transparent , you want Trump to fail because you dislike the guy.
According to you Trump fails because he changed his mind on issues.
So did hilary.
So did a lot of people.
You dismiss or call him a liar on his stated (in writing) policy on the Second Amendment

He can't go back on that, he get slaughtered bu both houses.
He has changed his stance on guns & pro life

I personally know a lot of people who were pro choice when they were younger, after they had children or other reasons they became pro life.

Since you have no proof he will go back on his stated in writing policy's you should take it easy on the word liar.

It's people like you attacking him who apparently are giving him momentum    

Hillary hasn't changed stances on anything, not fundamentally. Her positions changed with the political winds.

But you're right about one thing; I do want Trump to fail, because I think he will fail us.

Don't kid yourself. It wasn't way back when he was a young man that he held positions contradictory to conservative principles. The guy is spoon-feeding the masses what they want to hear, and they're eating it up just like the obama-bots of 2008 and 2012.

Right now if Jeb was to say the same things that Trump does about immigration, would you believe him? Of course not, because his recent past says otherwise. So why are you giving Trump a pass?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ill place money it will be a Hillary/Bernie ticket.  Nothing will shore up their base more. The dems have always been good at consolidating their vote while we throw ours away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course. They have 3 to choose from when we have 20
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Re-hashed slogan

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd145/drsalee/Reagan-Bush2%20copy_zps1ndncgnd.jpg

That worked out pretty good the first go around

Trump 2016
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
<snip>

presidents are elected by centrists, not hardcore right wingers

the only question that counts is: will the centrists vote for trump?
View Quote

True enough. That's why each side solidifies its base and then moderates for the middle. It's standard political fare.

Philosophically, it's what keeps the country from veering significantly to the left and to the right.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:50:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Clinton is an unlikable hag, but feminist will put her nomination over the top. She supports free trade and amnesty, both of which are loathed by the American people. Trump is a populist with the majority of Americans supporting him on

No refugees.
No amnesty.
A real border fence.
Deportation.
Less free trade.
More job protection.

Yet we're so supposed to believe the most toxic vagina ever to slither across the American political stage is going to beat one of the most popular American figures in the last 40 years? The guy who had a smash tv series? The guy on the popular side of every important issue? The guy who grows stronger with each attack against him? I've been watching Trump for almost 40 years. He's tough. He's mean He's vindictive. He's everything a cuckservative isn't, and he can't be bought. He's going to kick their fucking teeth in.

Neocons must think you are fools to believe he has no chance against Hilcunt.

The worst human beings in media hate Trump, from Rosie to Rove. I judge a man by his enemies, and Trump has enemies that should make any conservative proud.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:26:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Sure they werent lining up for this?
http://static.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screenshot-2015-06-17-14.10.55.png
https://matrixpraxis.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/trump-wwe-2.jpg
What you fail to understand is that zanny stuff he has done makes him more human.
You think things like that scare off voters?
You better take a look at stats on wrestling & NAScar

View All Quotes

LMAO.  Makes him more human?  Thats the same line Hillary uses when she visits the plebes at an Iowa BBQ.  Trump only does anything to promote Trump.  Its been keeping him going for 40 years, and its the only reason people are supporting him now.  Brand Recognition.

Congratulations, your a product.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:29:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No, you very specifically state in this thread that Trump favors the democrat portfolio of issues and that democrats are highly motivated to vote against him. And we are supposed to give you some degree of credibility?

Heh. That's cute.
View Quote

I see your confused.  I state that Trump has historically backed democratic positions to an extent that should make him ineligible for republican candidacy. Its the current positions that he is spouting that is driving dems to the pols against him.  I see that this isnt something you can comprehend without some explanation though so I can break it down barney for you.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:31:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Cruz 2016.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:37:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Just curious who elected you to make all our choices for us?  Did the thought ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe the GOPe should have given thought to what the voters wanted all these years instead of just doing what was best for themselves and their pockets? As for viable conservative candidates...who are these mystical creatures who can carry this election? Carson? How? he is all for amnesty..which is a no go unless you don't mind conservatives ever having another say in the running of this country...Cruz? this is who I want..but the GOPe is only going to allow him a chance to win as long as they think he has a chance of taking down Trump..the second Trump is out of the picture they are going  quietly dry up Cruz's funding and sink his election ship..even if it means helping the dem party to accomplish it,,,the GOPe doesnt care if a liberal wins as long as Trump and Cruz lose...because that keeps their seats at the table of power...so who's that leave? rubio, jeb, christie? all of the rest including those 3 are all GOPe shills and will be controlled by the GOPe..so you are back to Trump or Cruz...best plan to me sounds like Trump and Cruz....best of both worlds..Trump has everything to be able to win no matter what anyone does and between the two they can accomplish great things...hopefully leading to a future cruz presidency followed by a cruz supreme court run....now heres the difference..I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone..its simply my opinion..worth didly squat..but I think it makes sense when you look at our current politics and it solves all sorts of issues for this country.............but everyone should vote for what they feel is best for this country..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one.  Im just pointing out that your about to nominate a democratic troll to lead the GOP.  I spend a significant amount of my time (not by choice) where liberals congregate.  If you think he is going to attract ANYONE other than the radical right fringe of the conservative party, your high.  The guy alienates everyone who doenst agree specifically with him (or at least with what he "claims" to support) and he does it with an elitist mannerism that repulses most of the voting block.  Not a winning concept, but I guess your just gonna have to wait another 12 months to find that out.  

You absolutely should vote for whoever you feel is best equipped to run the country.  But dont just take their recent soundbites and current positions as their truth. A guy who has supported gun control, amnesty, and universal health care for the last few decades should probably not be the horse to hitch your wagon to.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:03:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Cruz 2016.
View Quote

For VP.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:43:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cruz says all the right things, and there's not a doubt in my mind that he's completely sincere in those beliefs.  But he has all the appeal of a styrofoam Cup-a-Soup made with lukewarm tap water.  No matter how honorable the intentions, or how accurate the assessment of the country's problems, you can't do anything about it unless you can get people to follow your lead - and Cruz has problems in that area.  If he didn't, it would be no contest and we'd have nothing to argue about here.  No, the right place for Cruz is as VP or SC, quietly tempering Trump's rhetoric but taking advantage of that intensity to breach barriers that simply aren't going to be overcome otherwise.

Perhaps in a few election cycles we can bring sanity and statesmanship back into the political picture, but for now what we need is a berserker - before it's too late.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:50:45 AM EDT
[#48]
none of this matters unless the R candidate can beat the D.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 6:58:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Cruz says all the right things, and there's not a doubt in my mind that he's completely sincere in those beliefs.  But he has all the appeal of a styrofoam Cup-a-Soup made with lukewarm tap water.  No matter how honorable the intentions, or how accurate the assessment of the country's problems, you can't do anything about it unless you can get people to follow your lead - and Cruz has problems in that area.  If he didn't, it would be no contest and we'd have nothing to argue about here.  No, the right place for Cruz is as VP or SC, quietly tempering Trump's rhetoric but taking advantage of that intensity to breach barriers that simply aren't going to be overcome otherwise.

Perhaps in a few election cycles we can bring sanity and statesmanship back into the political picture, but for now what we need is a berserker - before it's too late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good post!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#50]
When the dust settles, watch for the same neocons who have been slagging off on Trump to demand he "balances the ticket" by making Rubio his vp. Yes, that would be perfect. Little Ricky spending the entire campaign undermining Trump from within. Fuck that.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top