Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 11/25/2015 9:06:14 PM EDT
I'll admit that I believe some things that Trump says remind me of my studies long ago which spelled out what Mussolini said on his way to power.  But I've not called him a Fascist only to be polite.

Tonight I listened to some of the leaders of the Republican party use that word to describe Trump, including Kasich.  There were others too.  It seems that the grown-ups in the GOP are realizing what I realized some months ago...a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary.

OH MY GOD...HILLARY AS PRESIDENT.  Give that some thought.

I think he'll doom us to Hillary for 8 years.  OMG.

Best,

LF
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I'll admit that I believe some things that Trump says remind me of my studies long ago which spelled out what Mussolini said on his way to power. But I've not called him a Fascist only to be polite.

Tonight I listened to some of the leaders of the Republican party use that word to describe Trump, including Kasich. There were others too. It seems that the grown-ups in the GOP are realizing what I realized some months ago...a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary.

OH MY GOD...HILLARY AS PRESIDENT. Give that some thought.

I think he'll doom us to Hillary for 8 years. OMG.

Best,

LF
View Quote

LOL!

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you met Hugh? You two would get along great.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#3]
El Trumpe!

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:11:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:12:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll admit that I believe some things that Trump says remind me of my studies long ago which spelled out what Mussolini said on his way to power.  But I've not called him a Fascist only to be polite.

Tonight I listened to some of the leaders of the Republican party use that word to describe Trump, including Kasich.  There were others too.  It seems that the grown-ups in the GOP are realizing what I realized some months ago...a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary.

Best,

LF
View Quote

I smell.................desperation.  Lol
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#6]
GOPe plant?

I'll take a fascist over a douchebag like Heb! Any day of the week...
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:14:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Familiarity check on Aisle 87
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:15:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Best,

LF
View Quote

So much information in the OPs post

OP GTFO

is that you JEB
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:16:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Best,

LF
View Quote
Like what ?

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:16:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Trump's wife is hot, your argument is invalid
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

OP GTFO

is that you JEB
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best,

LF

OP GTFO

is that you JEB

I'm not the one calling him a Fascist.  I'm pointing out that the GOP leadership is.

THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!!

I think they realize that he's less and less electable the more he runs his mouth.  Look rabble rousing makes the rabble feel good.  But it also emboldens the opposition.

THINK!!!!

LF
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:17:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Who you gonna vote for?
Cruz? He ain't gonna get the nomination either.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:17:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Has Trump chosen uniforms yet?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/25/new-stop-trump-campaign-hes-nazi/

He's a cronyist charlatan and huckster who'll evict little old ladies so he can build limo parking lots like some kind of Dickinsonian caricature of an evil businessman, but calling him a Nazi is just silly.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm not the one calling him a Fascist.  I'm pointing out that the GOP leadership is.

THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!!

LF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best,

LF

OP GTFO

is that you JEB

THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!!

LF

Well considering how utterly fucking inept they have been over the years I think it's a safe bet to do the exact fucking opposite of whatever the fuck they are saying.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!!

LF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best,

LF

OP GTFO

is that you JEB

THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!!

LF

That is called DESPERATION, Son.

El Trumpe bathes in their tears.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:20:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/25/new-stop-trump-campaign-hes-nazi/

He's a cronyist charlatan and huckster who'll evict little old ladies so he can build limo parking lots like some kind of Dickinsonian caricature of an evil businessman, but calling him a Nazi is just silly.
View Quote

Again, it's not my term and term wasn't Nazi.  It was FASCIST.  There's a difference, you know (or, maybe, you don't know).  And, it was said by GOP leaders.

Something's up.

LF
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:21:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!!

I think they realize that he's less and less electable the more he runs his mouth.  Look rabble rousing makes the rabble feel good.  But it also emboldens the opposition.

THINK!!!!

LF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best,

LF

OP GTFO

is that you JEB

THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!!

THINK!!!!

LF

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Again, it's not my term and term wasn't Nazi.  It was FASCIST.  There's a difference, you know (or, maybe, you don't know).  And, it was said by GOP leaders.

Something's up.

LF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF

Yea, there is something up and it is the GOP fears Trump.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:22:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF

GOP leaders suck. That's what's up.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Trump supporters are literally the lowest of the 'low information voter.'

Every time I hear somebody say something stupid like "Donald fucking Trump is the only one that can make America great again, I just scream to myself: "LEARN HISTORY, MOTHER FUCKERS*."

A) HE'S NOT A FUCKING CONSERVATIVE BY ANY MEANINGFUL DEFINITION OF THE WORD -- HE'S A SHITBAG, NEW YORK LIBERAL.

b) HE CAN'T AND WONT WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION.

c) The same people cheering for Trump right now are the EXACT same types of people.....actually, fuck, I digress.  I really hope we don't have to have that conversation in the future.  

*I'm not calling anyone here a mother fucker.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF

And their media lackeys too.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:23:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF

"GOP Leaders" can go fuck themselves.

Frankly, I think it's time for the "grand old party" to be put down, like the mangy dog it has become.

We need a NEW NAME, a NEW FACE.

The establishment needs to retire, or just fucking DIE.

They NO LONGER MATTER.  They ARE the fucking DNC in a three piece suit.

I like the name "Tea Party".

It has a nice 1776ish ring to it.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Should we guess whose troll account this is?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Every time I hear somebody say something stupid like "Donald fucking Trump is the only one that can make America great again, I just scream to myself: "LEARN HISTORY, MOTHER FUCKERS*."

A) HE'S NOT A FUCKING CONSERVATIVE BY ANY MEANINGFUL DEFINITION OF THE WORD -- HE'S A SHITBAG, NEW YORK LIBERAL.

c) The same people cheering for Trump right now are the EXACT same types of people.....actually, fuck, I digress.  I really hope we don't have to have that conversation in the future.  

View Quote

Yay, America's Hat weighed in.

We KNOW what ya'll just elected, so forgive us if we totally ignore your advice.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:25:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm a Trump supporter and the corn in my turds is more knowledegable and politically adept than are you.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Well...that didn't take long.  Guess the kashiered folks needed something to do.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:27:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well...that didn't take long.  Guess the kashiered folks needed something to do.
View Quote

Where is that handy dandy ass to mouth smiley?

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#31]
I think I may start avoiding GD in the run up to this election.  Between the dogmatic partisans and the fake (familiar) accounts, it's going to be a tardfest.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF

He is electric current
his voltage runs on high
lay hands on Trump's wig
and probably you'll die

Distinction without a difference here.  It's just a name to call Trump.  He's a huckster playing to populism and some degree of nativism.  It's good he's bringing up the issues he is but ultimately it's done in such an unsophisticated way that he's not going to sway anyone but those already inclined to the POV that he claims to espouse today.  He's also setting up a divide on the right by attacking every direction and pulling in people who feel the need to attack in every direction.  When it comes time to pull the levers, Dems will vote for Bernie or Hillary, and mulitiple times.  Rs may or may not vote depending on if their chosen candidate lost and they bitterly blame the "establishment" or something and stay home.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#33]
OP is quite transparent. GTFO
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF

Coffees for closers...are you talking the gop leaders who have completely fucked up the last two presidential elections? Oh, and by the way Kasich sucks donkey dicks, that RING fuck? A leader? Nice shilling there....

Trump is not my number 1 guy....but, damn I like him more than almost every other limp dick they run...

Cruz FTMFW....in my book, but go Trump, go....
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:29:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Trump is entirely too much capitalist to be a Fascist.  To be a Fascist you have to be at the Socialist end of the spectrum.  I agree his current rhetoric is economically Nationalistic, in the vein of Reagan in the 80s, not an internationalist, laisez faire, free trader.  But I haven't hear anything that sounds like more government providing to the people.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:29:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF

OK.  I agree.  But what is it that they fear about Trump.

I think it's that 1) he's openly and adamantly stated some of the worst things about what our party believes and 2) that when that becomes common knowledge in the primaries that, yes, he might win the primaries but he'll lose the general...to Hillary.

LF
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Know what a foil is?  Metaphorically, that is.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:30:27 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Again, it's not my term and term wasn't Nazi. It was FASCIST. There's a difference, you know (or, maybe, you don't know). And, it was said by GOP leaders.

Something's up.

LF

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Again, it's not my term and term wasn't Nazi. It was FASCIST. There's a difference, you know (or, maybe, you don't know). And, it was said by GOP leaders.

Something's up.

LF

The same GOP leaders that gargle obama's balls?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:30:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Coffees for closers...are you talking the gop leaders who have completely fucked up the last two presidential elections? Oh, and by the way Kasich sucks donkey dicks, that RING fuck? A leader? Nice shilling there....

Trump is not my number 1 guy....but, damn I like him more than almost every other limp dick they run...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something's up.

LF

Makes you wonder what the Government Allowed Media in the "great white north" is pushing, doesn't it?

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Jeb 2016!
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:30:51 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Best,

LF
View Quote

Actually, you have it wrong.

You really should research and analyze it more, than the usual "Trump is a Nazi, or undercover Liberal Fascist ."

Trump has been #1 for what? 150 days?

You should look and see what the independents think. Hillary will only be president if we keep demonizing our own candidates.

Trump appeals across all 3 aisles, so spare me the RINO/GOPe  canard  "Sky is Falling" Bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

I know a couple of lifelong democrat voters that plan to vote for Trump.

So if he has the power to scoop up a bunch of low information voters, he stands a good chance of getting a bunch of the people who only vote D because that's how their parents voted and they truly don't know any better, and couldn't name the speaker of the house, or even one SCOTUS justice to save their life.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Trump is entirely too much capitalist to be a Fascist.  To be a Fascist you have to be at the Socialist end of the spectrum.  I agree his current rhetoric is economically Nationalistic, in the vein of Reagan in the 80s, not an internationalist, laisez faire, free trader.  But I haven't hear anything that sounds like more government providing to the people.
View Quote

You completely misunderstand the term.  Please just look it up.

LF
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:32:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Have you met Hugh? You two would get along great.
View Quote

In before Longfisher seems familiar.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#45]
i am ok with trump being a facist.

the media always over exaggerates things, so he wont be that fascist.  kinda like how bill clinton wasn't all that rapey.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

LF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LF

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LF

You need to go back to the DU.  Please die in a fire.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#48]
There's only one party who can be described as Facists. It rhymes with Smemocrat.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I think it's that 1) he's openly and adamantly stated some of the worst things about what our party believes and 2) that when that becomes common knowledge in the primaries that, yes, he might win the primaries but he'll lose the general...to Hillary.

LF

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something's up.

LF

LF

They fear for their little "fiefdoms" they fucking hate you(the voter class) they know that Trump will not go with their program, and they can't allow that.

Trump is going to get the nomination, you will probably see a Trump/Cruz ticket.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:35:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Hillary is a fascist.  Straight down the line by definition her political views are fascist.

Trump is not a fascist.  He's not a hard-line capitalist, nor has he supported individual freedoms that we tend to consider conservative, but he's FAR from fascist.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top