User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:20:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why do you bold all your posts?
View Quote

I find bold text easier to read while 'baitin.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I use the same name on a couple non-firearm forums.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:30:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Allows me to be more productive ... and as a mega-supporter of this board, financially and otherwise, I get a perc.
View Quote

you're that into yourself?

I'm outta here now, I would hate to be the one to get this  locked.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:31:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never understood the haters. Larue does business the way business should be done. He makes a good product, he treats his customers well, and he donates shit to the military. Why the fuck people get so bent out of shape about him is beyond me.

I think he's a class act and makes damn fine products.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Because "progressive liberals" are mentally ill and hate all that is good. They thrive on turmoil and serve that which is evil....so they despise good people like Mark.

God Bless his chosen and may all your holidays be filled with thanks and praise...
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:33:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Gloats away!  Fuck the haters!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/akethan/media/hottowel_zpsuwpp741t.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/akethan/hottowel_zpsuwpp741t.jpg</a>
View Quote

Haters gona hate....

I use that steel rule ALL the time!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's probably it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm already ordering an 18" stealth upper. What more do you want?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#11]
I own 6 different LaRue mounts, a complete Steath rifle, and plan on buying one of the take down PredatAR's later this year.  Mark is a class act who sent me a new LT104 mount on his dime when one I purchased used froma member here got lost in the mail.  What other business owners would personally contact some nobody from arfcom to do that?  

I'm a customer for life.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A complete rifle, a TranQuilo, big scope, something to carry it in ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm already ordering an 18" stealth upper. What more do you want?

speaking of TranQuilos.... any updates?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Sheesh......I go away for a day or 2 and miss all of this!

This is exactly the shit I said I didn't understand. I am, by no means, a fanboi of ANYTHING.......well, except pussy.......but I digress. GD spends days, weeks, and months laughing at and discussing the "pussification" of America and all of the people that get "butt hurt" by silly shit.......and then big, "bad ass" gun guys get all butt hurt because a guy that happens to own a very pro gun, pro military gun company and actually puts his money where his mouth is.......happens to stand behind his product while engaging in epic trolling of the very people that laugh at others that get upset over stupid shit. Bottom line is, ANYONE that puts forth ANY effort to secure, protect, or enlarge my 2A rights or the rights of future generations.....is fucking alright in my book. Add to it the guy makes a damn good product, goes above and beyond pretty much ALL other companies that I've seen in terms of taking care of his customers, builds his product in The USA, while employing people in the USA, and does a lot to take care of those that defend the USA......only a select kind of stupid could have a problem with that

I swear I think the gun community is its own worst enemy. Fudds don't like scary black rifles......certain people don't like a guy IN THE FUCKING GUN COMMUNITY......because he talks a little shit and stands behind his product. So the fuck what.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

In all seriousness, which of your rifles should I shopping against the KAC LPR? It's an 18" thing.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:08:50 PM EDT
[#17]
He sobered up?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Noting time of this post of mine ...

Posted: Today 8:10:06 AM CST

shorse started wiping / deleting all  posts just before 8:10 ... I take it the cryptic message nailed it.

Do you want me to go back and un-quote your stuff ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Found this in the "I could've joined ..." thread.  

It will be interesting to put a name to a screen name.

Quoted:
Posted: 1/17/2014 6:42:01 PM EST

11B B4

Shooting Hajj in the face, man that shit was fun. Thank god I didn't come up with some faggot excuse for why I couldn't join.

Quoted for the Arock

17-4 P.H.

Cryptic enough for you?

Noting time of this post of mine ...

Posted: Today 8:10:06 AM CST

shorse started wiping / deleting all  posts just before 8:10 ... I take it the cryptic message nailed it.

Do you want me to go back and un-quote your stuff ?

What exactly were you trying to accomplish by posting that anyway?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:21:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:33:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Into myself ?

Where did you come up with that comment, oh wait, on the high road.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allows me to be more productive ... and as a mega-supporter of this board, financially and otherwise, I get a perc.

Into myself ?

Is there a list somewhere where I can find the "mega supporters" of the site? Or is that title self appointed?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#22]
I freaking love my stealth barrel, and many other products I have purchased there over the years.

And unlike Nutinjob, I installed mine correctly and have had 1500 flawless rounds through it so far and the thing is a freaking tack driver.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This is exactly the shit I said I didn't understand. I am, by no means, a fanboi of ANYTHING.......well, except pussy.......but I digress. GD spends days, weeks, and months laughing at and discussing the "pussification" of America and all of the people that get "butt hurt" by silly shit.......and then big, "bad ass" gun guys get all butt hurt because a guy that happens to own a very pro gun, pro military gun company and actually puts his money where his mouth is.......happens to stand behind his product while engaging in epic trolling of the very people that laugh at others that get upset over stupid shit. Bottom line is, ANYONE that puts forth ANY effort to secure, protect, or enlarge my 2A rights or the rights of future generations.....is fucking alright in my book. Add to it the guy makes a damn good product, goes above and beyond pretty much ALL other companies that I've seen in terms of taking care of his customers, builds his product in The USA, while employing people in the USA, and does a lot to take care of those that defend the USA......only a select kind of stupid could have a problem with that

I swear I think the gun community is its own worst enemy. Fudds don't like scary black rifles......certain people don't like a guy IN THE FUCKING GUN COMMUNITY......because he talks a little shit and stands behind his product. So the fuck what.

View Quote

I can wholeheartedly agree with this 100%.

Something I've been thinking and saying all along.

Very well said.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Look, LaRue is good people. Their mounts are rock solid. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

What I'd like to talk about today is how freaking awesome their hats are. I've placed a couple orders for just another hat.

Sorry, I just love that they don't have the stupid button at the top to aggravate my head and the sunglasses holders are pretty awesome too - these are both super helpful when wearing muffs and sunglasses at the range!

I guess that makes me a little simple, but hey I've been called worse
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#25]
This happens in every LT thread; lots of support and a few assholes who just have to try to piss on the parade. GD mental midgets doin' their thing.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:19:01 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm still full of turkey

and I've crashed my computer 3 times trying to get in on these black friday sales
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Banners come with an invoice.  

On a side note, I see you woke up one day in 2013 and self-appointed yourself RogueBoss, neat.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Into myself ?

Is there a list somewhere where I can find the "mega supporters" of the site? Or is that title self appointed?

Banners come with an invoice.  

On a side note, I see you woke up one day in 2013 and self-appointed yourself RogueBoss, neat.

So the "mega supporter" thing is self-appointed right?  Just wanted to make sure I am not missing a thread somewhere that lists the "mega supporters"
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:22:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

That pretty much sums it up, well said.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Only in GD is giving away free stuff with purchases or just for the shits and giggles of it frowned upon

And I thought I was a grumpy-ass motherfucker.
View Quote

Last time I called people out for this crap, I got my dick slapped. I prefer not to have grown men touching my private parts, so I've remained calm....

For years, this forum has been full of crybabies wanting free stuff from Larue.... Some people claim that he overcharges for it and they're entitled to a "fixed amount", others just bitch that the free swag isn't dealt out "fairly", and others just want to flip it on the EE for profit.

I'm just hoping I get a towel this year so I can post pictures of me covered in dillo dust wearing nothing but that towel for the enjoyment of these trolls...

Dillo Dust opulence... I has it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:32:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it makes it easier to find his replies in threads where I would be looking for his replies
you know among the other replies much like yours

while we are here gloating...
I get the added bonus that my orders get to me insanely fast
Larue orders from 7 hours away get here quicker than a letter mailed from across town
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:40:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Email Goatboy and ask him if he will assign me with mega-supporter status.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

So the "mega supporter" thing is self-appointed right?  Just wanted to make sure I am not missing a thread somewhere that lists the "mega supporters"

Nah, the way you were talking it was already published somewhere.  I just wanted to see who else was a "mega supporter" but I guess it doesn't exist. Nothing like dodging questions
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Dodging questions ??  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

So the "mega supporter" thing is self-appointed right?   Just wanted to make sure I am not missing a thread somewhere that lists the "mega supporters"

Nah, the way you were talking it was already published somewhere.  I just wanted to see who else was a "mega supporter" but I guess it doesn't exist. Nothing like dodging questions

Dodging questions ??  

I underlined it for you

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Yep, you made that shit up. Nowhere does it list you as a "mega supporter," that's just some self appointed title you made up and gave yourself. Like I said.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Give yourself 2 stars whiz kid.

ETA - And my special thanks to you for easing this thread up past 9,000 views.  Please tell your brother he has my admiration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, you made that shit up. Nowhere does it list you as a "mega supporter," that's just some self appointed title you made up and gave yourself. Like I said.

ETA - And my special thanks to you for easing this thread up past 9,000 views.  Please tell your brother he has my admiration.

Lmao!

Exactly the kind of epic trolling I referenced in my previous post. Keep on keeping on Mark. Most of us appreciate all you.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That which cannot be unseen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

I'm just hoping I get a towel this year so I can post pictures of me covered in dillo dust wearing nothing but that towel for the enjoyment of these trolls...

That which cannot be unseen.

I was hoping you'd use it for next year's Christmas card.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:24:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Last time I called people out for this crap, I got my dick slapped. I prefer not to have grown men touching my private parts, so I've remained calm....

For years, this forum has been full of crybabies wanting free stuff from Larue.... Some people claim that he overcharges for it and they're entitled to a "fixed amount", others just bitch that the free swag isn't dealt out "fairly", and others just want to flip it on the EE for profit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only in GD is giving away free stuff with purchases or just for the shits and giggles of it frowned upon

And I thought I was a grumpy-ass motherfucker.

A couple months ago some faggot was butthurt because his free LaRue hat wasn't made in the USA.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

See that? 2 stars. Classy guy indeed.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Dodging questions ??  

ETA - Ya made me look ...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

Dodging questions ??  

ETA - Ya made me look ...

Quoted:
I've never bought anything of his. My brother has one of his rifles and I've shot it plenty of times. It is nice but I was never overly impressed enough to drop the money he charges for his stuff but he seems like a good dude on here.

Happy thanksgiving, having haters means you're doing something right.

Ohhh snap!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#49]
So , what's the outcome ?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:05:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top