Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Funny how you trash LaRue fans yet enter his giveaways. That's pretty shitty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for the eventual gloat fest that is about to happen.

It won't take long.....

LOL burn

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:57:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It won't take long.....

Interesting observation...

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Using his deep fried turkey recipe.
View Quote

It is good to go. Tastes great. Accept my 54 lbs bird didn't fit in the fryer. Busted out the sawzall and fryed a half at a time. I'll get a bigger drum for next year. One bird down. Four to go.

Here is Stupid Bird. With my seven year old.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Gloats away!  Fuck the haters!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/akethan/media/hottowel_zpsuwpp741t.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/akethan/hottowel_zpsuwpp741t.jpg</a>
View Quote

Does that 6" scale say LaRue tactical  on it?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never bought anything of his. My brother has one of his rifles and I've shot it plenty of times. It is nice but I was never overly impressed enough to drop the money he charges for his stuff but he seems like a good dude on here.

Happy thanksgiving, having haters means you're doing something right.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:27:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Never understood the haters. Larue does business the way business should be done. He makes a good product, he treats his customers well, and he donates shit to the military. Why the fuck people get so bent out of shape about him is beyond me.

I think he's a class act and makes damn fine products.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Pic thread. Ordered a few things myself. On top of the  Dillo Dust I got this

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Mark LaRue and Bill Geissele are top notch in my book.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/akethan/media/hottowel_zpsuwpp741t.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/akethan/hottowel_zpsuwpp741t.jpg</a>

Never seen a LaRuler before?  I have a few.

Here
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I apparently lost the LaRue free shit lottery; ordered 2 mounts a week ago and got 4 pocket constitutions in the box with the mounts.

First, why the hell do I need FOUR of these; couldn't we have just sent 1 and put something else in there? Second, what's the random lottery system for packaging the free stuff? I guess mine was packed at 5:01 or something and the 4 pocket constitutions were in someones hand and they were like, just toss this in there and close the box.

Not complaining as I bought the mounts, not a 20$ LaPolice Gear mystery sack of garbage, just thought it was weird.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I only have one mount from Larue and bought it years ago but I'm still a fanboy. I remember how happy I was with all the shwag too.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I apparently lost the LaRue free shit lottery; ordered 2 mounts a week ago and got 4 pocket constitutions in the box with the mounts.

First, why the hell do I need FOUR of these; couldn't we have just sent 1 and put something else in there? Second, what's the random lottery system for packaging the free stuff? I guess mine was packed at 5:01 or something and the 4 pocket constitutions were in someones hand and they were like, just toss this in there and close the box.

Not complaining as I bought the mounts, not a 20$ LaPolice Gear mystery sack of garbage, just thought it was weird.
View Quote

They're for giving away/leaving places. No idea about the rest, you usually get some stickers and/or Dillo Dust with that kind of order.

Either way, that stuff is a bonus and if I didn't receive it I wouldn't really take it to the internet; I'd just be happy with a great product and anything extra I got.

That said, I need to go spend more money to get some Dillo Dust.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I only have one mount from Larue and bought it years ago but I'm still a fanboy. I remember how happy I was with all the shwag too.
View Quote

BCM and LaRue always include a bunch of cool stuff with your orders.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#14]
My brother (Balloo93) are local and met Mark and a few employees a few times. Good group of guys. No, I cannot afford most of his rifles or parts but they make great stuff and we love 'em here in Texas. We both (My brother and I) have trigger orders in but they won't be here for a few more weeks. Withdraw has set in already.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:11:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They're for giving away/leaving places. No idea about the rest, you usually get some stickers and/or Dillo Dust with that kind of order.

Either way, that stuff is a bonus and if I didn't receive it I wouldn't really take it to the internet; I'd just be happy with a great product and anything extra I got.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wife asked me about the stack of constitutions on the table with a weird look on her face.

I told her I was starting a new church and was going to hand them out in-front of the grocery store.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

A towel? How'd you get a towel?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Waitting for my LaRue barrel, shipped today...real excited
View Quote

Mine shipped today too! Going to be a sweet build.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Constitution?  Spread the word ?

I have some battle mixers I can send you if it would make you feel better.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:25:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Btw guys, how tough is the dillo finish? I got one from a member in mail (along with a pack of dillo dust and some shirts), and I'd love to add it to my keychain, but I dont want it to get ruined, since (with me being from Serbia) it will be hard to replace it
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Btw guys, how tough is the dillo finish? I got one from a member in mail (along with a pack of dillo dust and some shirts), and I'd love to add it to my keychain, but I dont want it to get ruined, since (with me being from Serbia) it will be hard to replace it
View Quote

It will get the "thrown down the driveway look" if you carry it on a keychain for very long. Go for it though.......it's a shame not to use it!

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#21]
My STEALth $200 barrel is a tack driver.  That build is my fave.

I have a couple mounts and the barrel and they all work as advertised no drama.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here

Dang, I'm going to have to pick up one of those to keep my Starrett and Mitutoyo scales company.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It will get the "thrown down the driveway look" if you carry it on a keychain for very long. Go for it though.......it's a shame not to use it!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it wears out let me know.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Haters pissed me off.   I had to go find some stuff on LaRue.com.  
Nothing big (some nalgene bottles for Big Bend next month) and some pocket constitutions to leave on cars with lefty bumper stickers.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#25]
I need to order a new hat.

I wanted to get in on the Taste of Texas sale, but money is tight right now. I will have a LaRue barrel soon though. Hopefully calves will bring good in the spring.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#26]
I too have been the recipient of Mark's ridiculous kindness Customer for life!
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure mine has been thrown down the drive a few times. Still works just like the day I got it. Thanks Mark!!

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nutnfancy fan?

I will never understand why people will talk unfounded smack for no apparent reason other than petty bullshit. I've never bought a Larue product but I can definitely appreciate their dedication to making quality product and taking care of their customers.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#29]
I just slapped one of his triggers in my PredatAR I won in the 50 Days of Christmas thread and I don't know why I waited to get one. This thing blows the geissele out of the water!
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:11:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Pretty sure mine has been thrown down the drive a few times. Still works just like the day I got it. Thanks Mark!!

http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w547/Bladingat45/Mobile%20Uploads/20151125_185922_zpsja6xghiu.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w547/Bladingat45/Mobile%20Uploads/20151125_185922_zpsja6xghiu.jpg

Chaining up that poor guy like that.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I broke the tail off of one I had on my keychain. I guess you can't use it as a prybar.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Out of the 15 or so dillos I've owned, I'm down to 0 from theft, giving away, and breakage
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I broke the tail off of one I had on my keychain. I guess you can't use it as a prybar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have used one to pry up a 3hp electric motor so I could shim and align it.  
It held up better than my screwdriver did.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Mark is good people!!! I need to order something, but funds are tight and meds are more important.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:27:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't understand people getting all upset at Larue and their customers. Mark is a good Ol' boy Texan that likes to give and help people. You must be a miserable SOB to hate that. I can't afford Larue at this point in my life (went back to school/full time student) but I'll be a "forever customer" just by what he does for the people at Arfcom.  Larue is a go to that , one of only a handful stable manufactures that values their customers.

I think people are just jealous of mark. From my 3 orders and from what i see of him on here he is a stand up guy. I think we are lucky to have some incredible people in the industry such as mark larue, bill geissele and john noveske(rip).
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

The pocket constitutions are for you to give to your friends who have no idea what a constitution is.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The pocket constitutions are for you to give to your friends who have no idea what a constitution is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats why I just ordered 20 of them.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:38:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It won't take long.....

What does my "supposed" trashing of LaRue fans have anything to do with LaRue giveaways?  I own/owned several LaRue's mounts.  I've never had a problem with them.  I like them and I recommend them to other folks.  Friends have bought them on my recommendation.  

Now according to you I can't enter a giveaway because you can't handle a little internet ribbing?

Your problem is you're confusing my comment about fanboi's as a slight to LaRue products.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#40]
I always get something from LaRue for Xmas... hoping for holiday dillo[:)

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Never understood the haters. Larue does business the way business should be done. He makes a good product, he treats his customers well, and he donates shit to the military. Why the fuck people get so bent out of shape about him is beyond me.

I think he's a class act and makes damn fine products.

View Quote

I agree whole heartedly.  I do not own any of his product yet, just ordered holiday dillos.  I think people get bent is because they, A) Can't afford his product.  B). There always seem to be haters of product that is out of their price range, I digress though.  Glad to see a company like Larue and all he does.  I may order a Aimpoint with mount after the first of the year.  I have a friend who owns a con plate rifle and it is a great shooter.  I'm wait g to see his bolt gun and may make that my next rifle purchase.

Mark, Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and your employees and their families.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Yes he is. What he did for fallen member, "I-M-A-WMD"  family goes above and beyond.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Remember that time the guy won the monthly contest and proceeded to sell it on the EE and almost ruined it for everyone?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:05:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Hahaha....

Here we go.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Your problem is you missed that AR15.com is one long black rifle gloat fest ... forest, trees and all that.

Hope you win by the way, it will be poetic justice.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It won't take long.....

What does my "supposed" trashing of LaRue fans have anything to do with LaRue giveaways?  I own/owned several LaRue's mounts.  I've never had a problem with them.  I like them and I recommend them to other folks.  Friends have bought them on my recommendation.  

Now according to you I can't enter a giveaway because you can't handle a little internet ribbing?

Your problem is you're confusing my comment about fanboi's as a slight to LaRue products.

Your problem is you missed that AR15.com is one long black rifle gloat fest ... forest, trees and all that.

No problems here.  I've been around here long enough to know the lay of the land.

I hope I win too.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:08:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Plain and simple, LaRue makes good shit.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:09:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:12:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Is the barrel and trigger deal still going on? I want in!
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:12:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Your problem is you missed that AR15.com is one long UDE rifle gloat fest ... forest, trees and all that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It won't take long.....

Your problem is you missed that AR15.com is one long UDE rifle gloat fest ... forest, trees and all that.

Fixed
I don't think I've posted this pic yet

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top