Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Some #whiteguilt sucker posted on Facebook that the evil police started pepper spraying the crowd mob, when they arrived on the scene.  Anyone found any video of that?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ask Occam why there isn't any footage of the actual shooting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With all the cameras, why is there no actual shooting footage?

All the video I've seen is pre and post shots fired.

Editing the event?

Ask Occam why there isn't any footage of the actual shooting.

Because it was self-defense.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This crap is counterproductive for everyone. The shooters need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent. Attempted murder for all, shooting into a crowd of protestors, however vile and racist they may be themselves, is still unacceptable. We live in a country where everyone has a right to speak their mind freely and without fear of reprisal. If you disagree then have a counter protest, but shooting one another solves nothing and just makes problems worse.

As for the reporting in this article, and in most cases regarding BLM, the canonization of this group is disgusting. The presumption that the shooters are automatically a group of white supremacists and labeling them as such, while wholly disregarding the message and stance of BLM, is ludicrous. If you're going to claim your reporting is balanced and unbiased, then either label both for what they are or simply keep your opinion out of the article.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

You realize you've fallen for the media's spin. According to those 2 BLM protestors in the video, suspected white supremacists (SWS)'s walked into the same area to counter protest or just film BLM protestors, BLM protestors get upset about the filming, and proceed to chase and punch the small group of SWS people running away. After the chase ended up a block away (I think) in an alley, away from any crowd that wasn't trying to intimidate or harm them, the SWS pulled their weapons.

If a group is chasing and assaulting you, after obliging to your duty to retreat (law in MN), it should be fair game to shoot at that group.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:54:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I just got a crazy thought. What if the shooters were undercover cops there to record the protesters? The media shit storm will get dialed up to 11 then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watched the vid.  Media spin.  Sounds like the shooters were bystandards until BLM decided they didnt like being filmed.

I just got a crazy thought. What if the shooters were undercover cops there to record the protesters? The media shit storm will get dialed up to 11 then.

One "witness", who wasn't there at the time of the shootings, claimed the shooters were recognized as police officers.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:02:32 PM EDT
[#5]
So now the counter protesters were "asked to leave" but came back and shot at the crowd without provocation, according to this CBS article that uses the phrase "white supremacists" four times:

CBS News
White supremacists blamed for Black Lives Matter protest shooting

Witnesses at the scene claimed to CBS Minnesota that the shooters were white supremacists and were hanging around the rally. Protesters say they asked the alleged white supremacists -- all of whom were reportedly wearing masks, to leave, but the men came back a short time later and fired six shots at the crowd.
View Quote

Behold, the narrative takes shape.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No it all started with the election of Obama, race relations were never better before that divisive assclown took office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of this shit started with one simple lie "hands up don't shoot".

No it all started with the election of Obama, race relations were never better before that divisive assclown took office.

This. I'd be convinced he was the antichrist except he's not competent enough.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:07:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Shooting happened at 10:45 pm.  Must be nice to not have to go to work the next morning. Just another crowd of thugs wasting tax payer money.
View Quote

Hey in all fairness many of the fast food establishments don't open until 10 or 11 or they may have the lunch or evening shift
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Some #whiteguilt sucker posted on Facebook that the evil police started pepper spraying the crowd mob, when they arrived on the scene.  Anyone found any video of that?
View Quote

Probably right next to these

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Meanwhile no one gives a fuck about the 16 people shot in New Orleans

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/Several-shot-at-playground-during-party-after-6650887.php
View Quote

#BLM only when taken by honkey's.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#10]
going to give benefit of doubt to the shooter that it was indeed self defense until other strong non-biased facts prove otherwise.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:21:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I heard that the Duke had his hands up at the time, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of this shit started with one simple lie "hands up don't shoot".

WWI started with the assassination of a little known, low level Duke in a country many barely heard of at the time.  There were bigger issues at work, the Duke was just the excuse IMO.

I heard that the Duke had his hands up at the time, too.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#12]
According to witness videos, the crowd attacked them for videoing them and when they tried to leave a bunch started chasing them. Sounds like self defense to me, but hey lets not go against the narrative.

White Supremacists and shit, BLM, Free shit for everybody except the honkeys.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
According to witness videos, the crowd attacked them for videoing them and when they tried to leave a bunch started chasing them. Sounds like self defense to me, but hey lets not go against the narrative.

White Supremacists and shit, BLM, Free shit for everybody except the honkeys.
View Quote

Well duh the Honkeys gots to pay for it slavery and shits  

I don't doubt that the shooters will be locked up. They are already being painted as white supremacists which bumps this to a hate crime Welcome to the new world
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Isn't it too cold in Minnnnesssssoooooota  for that kind of shit to happen?
This summer might suck!
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Well everyone, enjoy your ccw while you can. They will probably be revoked and outlawed soon by executive decree.
View Quote

Doesn't work like that.

Unless your CCW is issued by the feds?

Nick

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:42:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Suspected white supremists.....with an Asian?

Really?

Does the KKK now accept asians? No? So much for that theory...

A mob physically attacks three people
chases them
physically attacks them again
chases them and one of the three being attacked

By a violent mob

Pulls a pistol in self defence and shoots FIVE men
threatening him in the leg to stop their attack.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:43:28 PM EDT
[#17]
This guy is fucking Carnac the Magnificent-

Our Future
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:47:19 PM EDT
[#18]
White Supremacists:

Government will be there to help!
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:49:21 PM EDT
[#19]
#DarkVideosMatter.

Keep in mind several truths.

1)  Liberals lie
2)  Modern day racists are either black, media or liberals.

Some blacks have been emboldened to attack white folks since Obama took office.  Some blacks loot stores.   Some commit arson.

Look at the video of the black guy who shot the med student then TWICE tries to murder him with a head shot.

I accept none of the anti-white narrative on this event.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:50:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Now they mention the race of the shooters.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit getting real:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3di5XS8l8  Video is immediately before and after shooting

Washington Post
Simmering racial tensions boiled over yet again on Monday when a small group of white men allegedly shot five people who had been protesting the recent police killing of an African American man in Minneapolis.

The shooting occurred at around 10:41 p.m. Monday night just one block from Minneapolis Police Department’s 4th Precinct, where protesters have held daily demonstrations since the fatal Nov. 15 police shooting of 24-year-old Jamar Clark.

Police announced on Twitter early Tuesday morning that five people had suffered non-life-threatening gunshot wounds, and that officers were searching for three white suspects who had fled the scene.

A police spokesman confirmed to The Washington Post that those shot had been protesting outside the police station before the incident.

A video recorded by a journalist at the scene showed people fleeing the shooting, then screaming for an ambulance. A young African American man can be seen writhing in pain with an apparent gunshot wound to the leg while fellow protesters, then police and paramedics, try to help.

“A group of white supremacists showed up at the protest, as they have done most nights,” Miski Noor, a Black Lives Matter organizer, told the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Police did not confirm or deny that claim.

According to Noor, the white men “opened fire on about six protesters,” after the protesters attempted to herd the men away from the protest area.

Dana Jaehnert, another demonstrator, told the Star Tribune that one of the three men wore a mask. Jaehnert said she heard four gunshots ring out.

Jie Wronski-Riley, a student at the University of Minnesota, told the Star Tribune that the shooting occurred as protesters tried to move the counter-demonstrators, who had been taunting protesters, away from the protesters’ camp in front of the police station. Suddenly, Wronski-Riley heard what sounded like firecrackers.

Now they mention the race of the shooters.....

Of course.

Obama wants a race war. He does not care that Black will lose and lose badly.

He just wants turmoil and blacks are easy to manipulate,
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:50:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sorry guys, not a troll. My apologies and I'll take heat on my comments, they were made entirely based off article pasted into thread by OP. Didn't watch video as I'm at work and isn't my phone. Tagged for later. I still have no love for the media nor for the protesters. Let the flaming continue. I deserve it undoubtedly for not watching video first. Won't be the last time I put my foot in my mouth, and I suspect I am not alone amongst all of us here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This crap is counterproductive for everyone. The shooters need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent. Attempted murder for all, shooting into a crowd of protestors, however vile and racist they may be themselves, is still unacceptable. We live in a country where everyone has a right to speak their mind freely and without fear of reprisal. If you disagree then have a counter protest, but shooting one another solves nothing and just makes problems worse.

As for the reporting in this article, and in most cases regarding BLM, the canonization of this group is disgusting. The presumption that the shooters are automatically a group of white supremacists and labeling them as such, while wholly disregarding the message and stance of BLM, is ludicrous. If you're going to claim your reporting is balanced and unbiased, then either label both for what they are or simply keep your opinion out of the article.

DU trolling again?

Sorry guys, not a troll. My apologies and I'll take heat on my comments, they were made entirely based off article pasted into thread by OP. Didn't watch video as I'm at work and isn't my phone. Tagged for later. I still have no love for the media nor for the protesters. Let the flaming continue. I deserve it undoubtedly for not watching video first. Won't be the last time I put my foot in my mouth, and I suspect I am not alone amongst all of us here.

No problem here...... happy to hear the clarification, actually.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jumping to a lot of conclusions aren't we? You already have them tried an convicted

The Media has done well.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:04:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'd watch the video I posted right below this post before making blanket assumptions.  The situation as described by two guys who took part in the unprovoked attack of the 3 "shooters" sounds like an open and shut case of self defense to me.

Now, on the other hand, the "shooters" attempting to completely avoid the situation and not seeking out LE intervention is not helping their case in the slightest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd watch the video I posted right below this post before making blanket assumptions.  The situation as described by two guys who took part in the unprovoked attack of the 3 "shooters" sounds like an open and shut case of self defense to me.

Now, on the other hand, the "shooters" attempting to completely avoid the situation and not seeking out LE intervention is not helping their case in the slightest.

Do you think they wi;; get am even chance? I don't blame them  a little bit. I'd call a lawyer  and have him make a statement for me maybe.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Description of the situation from two participants:

https://youtu.be/w3-XIGJZMEI
View Quote

Saying all of it started over anger that the white protesters were not removing their masks...while themselves wearing masks. You can't make this stuff up.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:14:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
BLM asking the racists police for help after being shot... what a surprise.
View Quote

"Mang fuck da Po-leece." and in the same breath "Someone call 911! Where the Police at?"

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Stupid liberal friend on facebook:

"Wouldn't they turn themselves in if it was self defense?"

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#27]
So three white guys wrecked your shit and now you go running to hide under the skirts of law enforcement?

If the police actually vanished into thin air, these #BlackLiberationMarxists wouldn't last until the next sunrise.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So three white guys wrecked your shit and now you go running to hide under the skirts of law enforcement?

If the police actually vanished into thin air, these #BlackLiberationMarxists wouldn't last until the next sunrise.
View Quote

And I would have a Co......oh fuck it never mind.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:22:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

So the BLM people became violent and began punching guys because they were videoing them and would not show their own faces?  You can't make someone show their face.  Never mind the irony that the two guys here are covering their faces, which is fine, because it looks cold out, and so I can understand covering your face when it's cold.  So then they chase the guys and continue to punch some of them, they can tell one of the guys may be armed and try to attack them anyway... umm, yeah that's a self-defense shootings right there.
Oh and apparently if you don't agree with the BLM you're a "white supremacist", wow.  I mean, they didn't describe them doing/saying anything to convey ideology.  This is probably lost on them but grouping people together and using racial epithets like, "white supremacist" merely because someone else is white, is itself racist.  They then used their own "lens" as justification for making demands and then attacking them.  Then of all things claim to be the victims when they instigated the assault.  wow.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Doubtful the Hmong gangs in Mpls St Paul area care much for the BLM crowd.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm pleased to say that something positive has come for me out of this whole incident. It has made me realize that I need to reevaluate my reload situation. Seems I need to expand the reload capacity carried on weak side. Thanks BLM
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm pleased to say that something positive has come for me out of this whole incident. It has made me realize that I need to reevaluate my reload situation. Seems I need to expand the reload capacity carried on weak side. Thanks BLM
View Quote

I carry a total of just over 50 rounds between my pistol and two reloads on me.....
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#33]
If the shooters didn't have video of this, they are idiots... Assuming it went down the way it was described by the witnesses in the video. If I was counter protesting a group like that the go pro and back up would get strapped on before the CCW and back up.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you even watch the linked videos of eye witness accounts? The mob attacked the shooters first and were fire upon as the shooters tried to flee further assault. Should they have taken a mob beating or worse so nobody gets offended?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Mob attack, sounds like a good shoot to me.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Trying to herd them away from the protesters... Yeah right... $10 says they were trying to gang up and jump the "white" people!

The shooters are fucked either way, if they're caught.

View Quote

What sounds more realistic and *gasp* we see a lot off because they put it on WHHHHHHHHHHIRRRLLLSTAAAAR!!111!

A - "White supremacists" decided to stage a hit at a random BLM 'event'

B - A few white people get surrounded/bullied/chased by a mob of black people except this time some of the white people have weapons to defend themselves with.

Hmmmm. So hard to decide.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Did you even watch the linked videos of eye witness accounts? The mob attacked the shooters first and were fire upon as the shooters tried to flee further assault. Should they have taken a mob beating or worse so nobody gets offended?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aint nobody got time foh dat - meme
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:59:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw a ton of interference between EMS and PD from that mob of aristocrats. It's not out of the realm of possibility that yes, they were doused with hippy shampoo.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sounds like a self-defense to me. Attacked by a mob, people have a right to defend themselves. The BLM thugs "attempted to move" the pro-police folks. Sure, it wasn'the a beat down, just tried to peacefully move them. The WP article is disgusting and pondering to the terrorists.
View Quote

does the video show BLM "trying to move" them?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#40]
They are white so they are racists and are pro  police. They will be thrown under the bus.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DU trolling again?

Stop the presses, a moment of silence please for there hath been a disagreement in the GD that rather than end in account locks was concluded through a graciously offered and accepted apology. In other miracle news, no murders last night in Detroit or Chicago.....

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#42]
OK, yes this is from the Huffington Post and I'm suspicious of it being true. But supposedly here is a video of the shooters on the way to the protest.

EDIT: Not surprisingly, it appears this is from the wrong date.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#43]

Just showed this pic to my kids. My 7yr old boy laughed, and my 9yr old girl asked with concern if "his brain is not working well".
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
BLM will create actual anti-black racism even where it may not have existed before, and it will make current, but quiet, anti-black racists active and open in their hostility.
View Quote

That's the purpose of all this, divide and conquer.  Eventually everyone will be a racist with ZFG.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Interesting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Tells whitey to uncover their faces and then attacks them when they refuse, does interview with faces covered...
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#46]
So I'm an enormous racist for pointing out the delicious irony of the same group that calls for the death of police, to call for the help of police after they started some shit they couldn't finish.

Facebook is kind to me today.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#47]
One of the "white supremacists" was Asian!

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Tells whitey to uncover their faces and then attacks them when they refuse, does interview with faces covered...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting.

And then tells the truth about who the aggressors really were.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:20:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, I have to go with this.   I don't think much does, anymore.  Something happens somewhere, media takes it and spins it however they want, the left devours it and demonize us further.  wash, rinse, repeat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So whenever a bunch of hoodrats get together it's a black lives matter event? got it

It doesn't matter.

Unfortunately, I have to go with this.   I don't think much does, anymore.  Something happens somewhere, media takes it and spins it however they want, the left devours it and demonize us further.  wash, rinse, repeat.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top