Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Has anyone else caught them? Ya didn't think so, I guess that means all you tough talking do nothings are worthless too.

FYI your "hard evidence" has to go to someone usually called "the po-po", or are you calling in columbo and perry mason to handle shit on your own.

Keyboard commandos lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You could always put out a metric fuck ton of garbage the wrong day and basically use it as a honeypot. Re-position cameras, etc.

So you're advocating trying to get this guys home shot up a second time?

Christ on a cracker GD is full of special folks.

Bait the fucker to get hard evidence cause the cops are worthless?? You bet.

Has anyone else caught them? Ya didn't think so, I guess that means all you tough talking do nothings are worthless too.

FYI your "hard evidence" has to go to someone usually called "the po-po", or are you calling in columbo and perry mason to handle shit on your own.

Keyboard commandos lol

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not convinced that's the same truck. Daytime truck is definitely a dodge.  I'm about 90% certain night time truck is a Chevy.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:33:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Unless you have some hard evidence (facial photo, license plate, etc) I doubt the police are going to put much effort towards this unfortunately.

My girlfriends best friend from high school was murdered last week, and the police aren't doing anything substantial. Hell, they even missed the shell casing that was sitting on the floor feet from him. Fucking sad. This happened in a nice area also.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Dodge Ram Third Generation. Cant be specific on year.  Model year 2002-2009 but the grille changed around the 2006 model year but the body was pretty much the same.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:38:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
add "buy body armor and call neighbors letting them know their kid could get shot up because im baiting some ghetto superstar to shoot up my house again"

Should go over well.
View Quote

You are a 15'er but you speak like you've been here before.

I wonder how many times you have been banned here troll?

Secondly, there is NOTHING illegal about putting your trash out.

Oh wait, I forgot, you are against citizens doing lawful things and want to jump to your knees the second you can so that a criminal can run your life.

By your logic, banks shouldn't carry money, because they have been robbed before, so by your logic merely putting cash in their registers is not thinking of the chitren.

Go troll some other forum.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:40:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not convinced that's the same truck. Daytime truck is definitely a dodge.  I'm about 90% certain night time truck is a Chevy.
View Quote

Did you see the screen shot of the flag?
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Definitely a Dodge for the nighttime truck.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

By your logic, banks shouldn't carry money, because they have been robbed before, so by your logic merely putting cash in their registers is not thinking of the chitren.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
add "buy body armor and call neighbors letting them know their kid could get shot up because im baiting some ghetto superstar to shoot up my house again"

Should go over well.

No my logic is "don't tell some guy how to get his shit shot up some more".
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You may get lucky and someone may be able to get a partial of the plate on this site.

View Quote

The resolution is nowhere near good enough for that.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Like others mentioned try to set up cameras to film head on shots of the road to try and grab a plate number.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Oh crap, think it was him.. In the video he has 2 small flags on opposite sides of his car.

In the shooting video, I think you can see them every time the gun flashes.

http://i.imgur.com/L2LS01y.png

What do you guys think?
View Quote

I think you're grasping, but the only person likely to get so twisted about garbage is somebody in your neighborhood.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

enhance(x2) please
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for the update, too bad last thread got nuked.  Looks like this one is heading down the same predictable path.  Best of luck,. stay safe.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just Stop.  Previous threads have been locked because of trolling like this.  You've made your point.    

Given that someone has shot at his occupied residence, the chances that physical altercations continue are pretty high.  When someone gets that angry, it's rare they just get bored and go away.  It's not going to get solved in the meantime either.  When the option is doing a (completely legal) thing that may trigger the attacker at a time Josh is prepared has some merit.  That's right out of the Art of War (picking the time and place and instigating your opponent to act).  It may be on a week where his family is out of town and he doesn't have to work.  It may be a time where some locals were happy to help out, or maybe a nearby neighbor was going out of town and would let him stay in their house (so there's no danger of anyone in his house getting hit).  It would be a great time to mount temporary cameras with IR in a way they can catch license plates.  I don't know what world you live in, but the "backing down and hoping it gets better" option kind of goes away when someone shoots at my family....
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Get on it. Better cams would help!
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Thanks for the update, too bad last thread got nuked.  Looks like this one is heading down the same predictable path.  Best of luck,. stay safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep. Last one lasted several pages. This one went downhill on the first page.

Mods, if you need to lock, do your thing. Last update I'll do is when/if the guy is in jail.

Looking at the flags on the truck in the day time and the flags that light up at the night of the shooting, I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. Now I just need to stakeout and see where he lives. The get the investigator all over this.

ETA: 8 people live here, 2 of them being kids. I'm not going to bait the shooter by provoking him. I'm going to see where he lives and take it from there. There is no need to provoke. He most likely drives down the same street of the shooting every day.

Quoted:
Get on it. Better cams would help!

For sure. He probably goes to work in the morning. I just have to catch him when he comes back around, then see where he lives. I'm assuming he parks in a garage.. It will be very time consuming but it will happen.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Just Stop.  Previous threads have been locked because of trolling like this.  You've made your point.    ....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just Stop.  Previous threads have been locked because of trolling like this.  You've made your point.    ....

I just cant stop providing logic and reason, it helps balance out the retard.

Advocating this guy attempt to provoke a second shooting is not only irresponsible, its asinine. You're banking on "maybe" getting a shot at a plate (assuming they are the correct plates..ie not stolen...or that there are plates on the vehicle) or "getting a pic of the suspects face".

Seriously, you cant make this stuff up.

I have a strong feeling there is much more to this situation...

edit seeing that there are six adults living in the home, any one of them could be the target of this incident...leading me to believe again that this has nothing to do with trash cans...
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#18]
OP, how is everyone sleeping? I hate to tell you this but you are all in for some rough nights ahead.

I still have PTSD from my gang run-ins in 2011.  You just never get over someone shooting at and threatening (and trying) to burn down the place you fall asleep in!

Feel free to IM me if you ever need to talk.

Amos1909
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:07:15 AM EDT
[#19]

We are sure the night time truck is a Dodge?

That line going across the grill looks like a Chevrolet Silverado. Unless that is just lighting.

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Sand bag your walls and then put out a shitload of heavy trash. jk

tag
View Quote

That's actually a good idea. Set up some better cams and bait him.

I agree with the post above, night time truck looks like a early 2000 Silverado whereas the day time truck is a late 2000 RAM.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:18:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm pretty convinced the shooter's truck is a chevy.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Looks like the same Dodge to me.  

Stay safe!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:20:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Ok. Have your trash cans ever been vandalized?

I notice you have some tacticool vids on your youtube channel. Have you ever received hateful messages via youtube? Have you pissed anyone else off in your personal life?

Trash cans out on the wrong day is a pretty trivial matter, someone with an alternative motive may be using it as a bull shit reason to shoot up your home...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did the letter state a motive? Like "because your trash was out on the wrong day"?

Yes. The letter was taken down by a mod. It was an honest mistake with the trash. These people are crazy.

Ok. Have your trash cans ever been vandalized?

I notice you have some tacticool vids on your youtube channel. Have you ever received hateful messages via youtube? Have you pissed anyone else off in your personal life?

Trash cans out on the wrong day is a pretty trivial matter, someone with an alternative motive may be using it as a bull shit reason to shoot up your home...
Are you the shooter?

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:21:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That line going across the grill looks like a Chevrolet Silverado. Unless that is just lighting.

http://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/chevrolet/silverado-2500hd/2004/oem/2004_chevrolet_silverado-2500hd_crew-cab-pickup_lt_fq_oem_1_500.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/chevrolet/silverado-2500hd/2004/oem/2004_chevrolet_silverado-2500hd_crew-cab-pickup_lt_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

was about to say it looks like this in the night time to me, i dont think the dodge has any kind of split lights, one of my techs has one ill take a look tho
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:22:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm not going to bait the shooter by provoking him. I'm going to see where he lives and take it from there.
View Quote

You don't have to - something is going to set him off eventually no matter how much you try to avoid provoking him.

Are your neighbors willing to set up cameras pointed up/down the street instead of perpendicular to it?  You really need a plate number...
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:25:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Trash day is some serious shit there huh?

What happens if you put a recyclable item into the wrong bin?

You obviously need to get the fuck out of there because crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Yes. The letter was taken down by a mod. It was an honest mistake with the trash. These people are crazy.

You do NOT fuck with recycle day on my block.

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take another look at both videos and check the tail lights instead of the grille. I'm pretty sure it's the same truck. Especially given the flags OP has pointed out. The grille anomaly is just an artifact of light reflecting on the dodge grille is my thought.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:27:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Nothing will get the police moving faster than if you post the video to Facebook and call the local reporter.

Reporters love shit like your video.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Hello OP It's me, "Hannibal Lector".....
Everything you need to know to catch your shooter - I told you in my response on page 6 of your OP.

Your letter writer is most likely a middle aged caucasion male, high school grad with maybe some college, gun owner, likes to play with fire, could also be slightly abusive towards women and probably drives a pickup truck. That person has probably lived in the neighborhood for quite awhile and is concerned about the decay of it and most likely bitches about renters and rif-raf from time to time. The fact that he's gone to the lengths that he has to communicate this to you and the specific threats made, I would take it seriously.

Talking to your neighbors is a start but you'll have to go deeper Josh. This guy won't be attending your block party. He's a lone wolf and a coward. If you do happen to speak with him, he will offer little symapthy about your incident and will most likely chalk it up to the decline of the neighborhood. You may have even smelled his smoker going on a lazy weekend day.....

OP, I'm very glad to hear that you and your family weren't hurt. BE CAREFUL!
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#31]
OK, time line question.  What day is "heavy trash" day for you?  Was it today? Yesterday?  

I ask because the shooter is obviously VERY concerned about your heavy trash activities.  I would expect him to make a drive by the day of and/or the day after your scheduled heavy trash day to see if you are in compliance.  Those 2 days are the days to watch for the truck, imo.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:30:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Nothing will get the police moving faster than if you post the video to Facebook and call the local reporter.

View Quote

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:36:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Drive-by truck isn't the Ram. The Ram doesn't have the parking/signal lights under the headlights. Looks like a Chevy to me.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#34]
This is probably a "Capt. Obvious" thing and it may have been discussed before, but the odds are he drives by your house at least twice a day, especially on trash day. People are creatures of habit, including this nut job and he probably doesn't consider you have video of him. It would be time consuming, but you could review the videos for a vehicle that matches the description. If you find one see if he goes through the next day at roughly the same time. Probably lives within a 1 mile radius of you. Maybe in the same subdivision.

edit -as evidenced by MisKeetShooter who posted while I was typing.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Nighttime truck is a Chevy Silverado. Can tell by the square running lights and the grill. Body lines even look like a extended cab Chevy. Scout the neighborhood for a Chevy with dual exhaust. Obviously hard to tell in the dark but it looks like its silver or tan
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:47:24 AM EDT
[#36]
6 adults living in your house?

That changes things somewhat, now there are several people who the shooter could have a beef with.  I think you need to evaluate the fact that 6 adults live in your house and ask yourself some hard questions.  Are you "that" neighbor?
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:51:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That changes things somewhat, now there are several people who the shooter could have a beef with.  I think you need to evaluate the fact that 6 adults live in your house and ask yourself some hard questions.
View Quote

I wondered about the same thing.

How much more of the story are we missing?

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That changes things somewhat, now there are several people who the shooter could have a beef with.  I think you need to evaluate the fact that 6 adults live in your house and ask yourself some hard questions.

Exactly what I've been saying...see edited post at 8am
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:16:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Shooter truck Looks like an '08 or newer Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Short Box. It looks an awful lot like the turck in the daytime vidseo driving by that excavator.  He's probally pissed about the contruction going on at your house too.

As stated by some of the cooler GD heads I wouldn't risk doing anything more to provoke this nut.  Find a Detective at the PoPo that gives a shit and wants to earn his living instead of a malecontent.

Good Luck and God's speed.  Please keep your family and your nieghbors safe.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Sand bag your walls and then put out a shitload of heavy trash. jk

tag
View Quote

at least the area you sleep in and the walls facing the street
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:22:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Keyboard commandos lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You could always put out a metric fuck ton of garbage the wrong day and basically use it as a honeypot. Re-position cameras, etc.

So you're advocating trying to get this guys home shot up a second time?

Christ on a cracker GD is full of special folks.

Bait the fucker to get hard evidence cause the cops are worthless?? You bet.

Keyboard commandos lol

Police-like typing detected...
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Hello OP It's me, "Hannibal Lector".....
Everything you need to know to catch your shooter - I told you in my response on page 6 of your OP.

Your letter writer is most likely a middle aged caucasion male, high school grad with maybe some college, gun owner, likes to play with fire, could also be slightly abusive towards women and probably drives a pickup truck. That person has probably lived in the neighborhood for quite awhile and is concerned about the decay of it and most likely bitches about renters and rif-raf from time to time. The fact that he's gone to the lengths that he has to communicate this to you and the specific threats made, I would take it seriously.

Talking to your neighbors is a start but you'll have to go deeper Josh. This guy won't be attending your block party. He's a lone wolf and a coward. If you do happen to speak with him, he will offer little symapthy about your incident and will most likely chalk it up to the decline of the neighborhood. You may have even smelled his smoker going on a lazy weekend day.....

OP, I'm very glad to hear that you and your family weren't hurt. BE CAREFUL!
View Quote

Your profile of the shooter sounds good, but I'd change "middle aged" to OLD.  Trash day has caused a number of feuds in my neighborhood, and it's all between OLD retired busy bodies who just can't stay out of other people's business, and escalate at the slightest provocation.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

It could very well be. Dodge trucks have a similar rear tail light pattern with the Chevy's.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Where in Houston are you?
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:47:18 PM EDT
[#46]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ALZsf_vlg

In a field, glock-glocking yo.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Shooter truck Looks like an '08 or newer Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Short Box. It looks an awful lot like the turck in the daytime vidseo driving by that excavator.
View Quote

Rams do not have that headlight arrangement.

This should be obvious to anyone who's ever looked at a Ram before.

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shooter truck Looks like an '08 or newer Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Short Box. It looks an awful lot like the turck in the daytime vidseo driving by that excavator.

Rams have their fog lights at the bottom of the bumper. Pictures are 100% Chevy Silverado.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

http://dillehay.org/images/mrad_supp.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:Yes. The letter was taken down by a mod. It was an honest mistake with the trash. These people are crazy.

http://dillehay.org/images/mrad_supp.jpg

Just hope it's zeroed......
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Do not put it past the perp to have made subtle low-cost changes to the appearnce of his vehicle after he sobered-up from the drive-by. It's easy to change things like running-boards and stickers, wheels, etc.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top