Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:07:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Married the wife at 26 she was happy  to get married. my sister is 23 just got engaged. Probably have to find a woman that's not a feminazi. Look for traditional  Latinas,Asian etc. usually have strong family values and want to settle down and have a family.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:05:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Exactly what I did. I now am on my 2nd fleshlight. I don't do kids, I do not like obese women, and I hate hate visable tattoos on a woman. Some are okay, but not full sleeve, fuck that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I deleted all my dating apps, and have stopped pursuing any kind of relationship. All the single women my age I came across are either fat, have kids, covered in tattoos, or some combination thereof. Fuck it, time to get a fleshlight.

Exactly what I did. I now am on my 2nd fleshlight. I don't do kids, I do not like obese women, and I hate hate visable tattoos on a woman. Some are okay, but not full sleeve, fuck that.
I'd like to have kids of my own, but the drama and complications of being in a relationship with someone who has a kid is just not something I'm interested in. I agree on tattoos. One of two small ones on the ankle or whatever can be cute, but sleeves and huge blobs of ink on the chest or back is entirely unappealing to me.

I'm not under some illusion that I'm Don Quixote, but I'm also not chasing after super models and lamenting over the fact that Olivia Wilde isn't clamoring at my doorstep begging to fuck me, either. I don't think my standards are unreasonable, all I want is a girl that can run at least a mile without having a heart attack, doesn't have any kids, and has read a book on their own volition since high school. Apparently that's too much to ask for.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 5:53:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, responses like what you're getting are part of the problem. Yes, women are somewhat picky; we have to be. There are a large quantity of loser headcase guys out there simply looking to get laid and/or be manipulative asshole chumps.

Keep in mind the pond you are fishing in and the fishing technique you are using. If you spent a good deal of time just looking to get laid or being a manipulative asshole chump, you have likely developed techniques for attracting women that like that sort of guy. Those are not the women you want to settle down with, and those techniques will scare off the women that are worth settling down with. Therein lies a lot of the problems guys in this thread are reporting. They spend their lives fishing for catfish, and then when it's time to go fly fishing or deep sea fishing, they go right back to the catfish pond using the same gear and techniques they used to catch catfish, and they wonder why they aren't landing the trout or tuna of their dreams.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 6:34:56 AM EDT
[#4]
No. It has been my experience that women in between 24 and 30 are all too eager to "settle down." And by settle down I mean a thinly veiled urgency to secure their ticket on the gravy train with biscuit wheels. Next stop easy street! Whoo whoo!!!!

Op, what kind of money are you making and can they tell?
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 7:06:26 AM EDT
[#5]
The dating pool in your 30s:

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes, responses like what you're getting are part of the problem. Yes, women are somewhat picky; we have to be. There are a large quantity of loser headcase guys out there simply looking to get laid and/or be manipulative asshole chumps.

Keep in mind the pond you are fishing in and the fishing technique you are using. If you spent a good deal of time just looking to get laid or being a manipulative asshole chump, you have likely developed techniques for attracting women that like that sort of guy. Those are not the women you want to settle down with, and those techniques will scare off the women that are worth settling down with. Therein lies a lot of the problems guys in this thread are reporting. They spend their lives fishing for catfish, and then when it's time to go fly fishing or deep sea fishing, they go right back to the catfish pond using the same gear and techniques they used to catch catfish, and they wonder why they aren't landing the trout or tuna of their dreams.
View Quote

Not all single guys looking for a woman are just looking to get laid or manipulate. Unless you were fortunate enough to marry early and raise a family, you will likely have to settle at this point in a relationship. I don't think you realize how bad it is out there in 2015. And he meant unreasonably picky, not just picky in finding a good man. Women these days feel entitled to having a man that nails every criteria why the women don't have much to offer.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You're problem may be that you're talking about settling down with dates. Let the wimminz be the first to bring stuff like that up, its just safer that way.

I met my wife through a friend and it's the best thing ever. 11 year anniversary is tomorrow.

These threads are always good for a laugh. The loser basement dwellers, people trying to convince themselves that jerking off alone all the time is the optimal "relationship", and the dudes that are ridiculously bad at judging character / choosing women are pure comedy gold.
View Quote

The dating scene has changed radically in just the 7 years I have been out of it. That change hasn't been for the better either. Part of it is by the time you hit late 20's or early 30's the good ones are either taken or have been broken by some really bad relationship.

ETA: 6 months ago I wouldn't have been so bleak but sheer amount of total nutjobs and just plain do not want I have sifted through in that time is astounding and I don't have unreasonable standards. Not obese, reasonably intelligent, no STD, and can support herself is about all the criteria I have.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 8:02:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I think women just plain assume that all guys are bad. Honestly I don't know what they think, they are a complete mystery to me.

I don't know but I might go the latina route... seems there's a lot of them in Texas anyhow.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 8:22:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

SEX, You're doing it wrong
View Quote
FIFY

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 8:29:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not all single guys looking for a woman are just looking to get laid or manipulate. Unless you were fortunate enough to marry early and raise a family, you will likely have to settle at this point in a relationship. I don't think you realize how bad it is out there in 2015. And he meant unreasonably picky, not just picky in finding a good man. Women these days feel entitled to having a man that nails every criteria why the women don't have much to offer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, not all, but a large number of them. Thus the caution. Hell, look at the advice in this thread: "Why settle down? You're young! Just chase tail until you end up old and alone and wondering where all the good women went...just...like...me..."

And I have found that across the board people feel entitled to someone that nails every criteria without having much to offer. The criteria themselves may be different, but they want someone that meets all their expectations, and get grumpy and resentful when they find that those people don't necessarily want them because they don't measure up to the criteria either.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No, not all, but a large number of them. Thus the caution. Hell, look at the advice in this thread: "Why settle down? You're young! Just chase tail until you end up old and alone and wondering where all the good women went...just...like...me..."

And I have found that across the board people feel entitled to someone that nails every criteria without having much to offer. The criteria themselves may be different, but they want someone that meets all their expectations, and get grumpy and resentful when they find that those people don't necessarily want them because they don't measure up to the criteria either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Op, wait until you get in your mid 30's gets even more fun.

In response to the bold above; my biggest gripe isn't if I meet their criteria, rather it's the lack of them being direct and stating they're not interested.  Do I have my own strict criteria?  Aye I do so I have no qualms being judged by a similar strict one on her end either.

Last 3 dates seemed to be a good conversation and all the signs were there of interests.  With 2 of them I was quite interested in getting to know better afterwards and they agreed to meeting again yet when following up them via phone their interest dies right off.  I know better than to keep harping a dead instrument so once they stop responding I move on but it's quite annoying to not just be direct and flat out state they enjoyed the conversation, coffee, whatever and don't want to pursue more.  

That won't affect me in the slightest and lets me move on with my day instead of wasting my time and thoughts with them which frankly gets tiring.  Doing that is worse than thinking they're trying to not hurt my feelings by saying it like it is, same mentality they have from their youth that they apparently haven't grown out of.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I work with a nice girl, 26 yrs old, fit brunette, just got out of the Marines 3 yrs ago, has a cute as a button 4 yr old daughter and is looking for a good guy. She's a great cook and she has a good job/money. Also a nice house in the north woods of WI. So far though. she's been a magnet for shitheads. Currently involved with a 30 yr old who lives with his momma and just spends his money on his selfish BS. She's been off and on with this guy for a while, waiting for someone better.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:10:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't worry OP. Just wait until you turn 30 then you'll find all kinda divorcees online who already have kids and need a new source of supplemental income.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
How so? If the answer is to disregard females, acquire currency, I don't want to hear it. I've been doing that for 10+ years now. Im  getting to the point in my life where I want to find someone who is serious, date for a couple years and make sure before I propose a marriage and a life of commitment....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're doing it wrong

How so? If the answer is to disregard females, acquire currency, I don't want to hear it. I've been doing that for 10+ years now. Im  getting to the point in my life where I want to find someone who is serious, date for a couple years and make sure before I propose a marriage and a life of commitment....

You're better off just getting a room mate and maid service.

Shit will get fixed, house will be cleaned and no one to burn you cash but you.

Once you get married...you won't be having sex again...so...

wait...

What were you looking for again?

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:11:52 AM EDT
[#15]
I think the younger generation (including the wimminz) live under the principle that it's good as long as it's good. When it stops being good or being fun, or if they find something they think is better, it's disposable. Nobody wants to be tied down when they're no longer having fun, or when they find a better option.  

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm trying my damndest

But the % of responses to my messages online is in the <10%

Night shift sucks for meeting people, so that is my excuse for giong the online route

Hopefully a new job on regular human hours will fix that
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I work with a nice girl, 26 yrs old, fit brunette, just got out of the Marines 3 yrs ago, has a cute as a button 4 yr old daughter and is looking for a good guy. She's a great cook and she has a good job/money. Also a nice house in the north woods of WI. So far though. she's been a magnet for shitheads. Currently involved with a 30 yr old who lives with his momma and just spends his money on his selfish BS. She's been off and on with this guy for a while, waiting for someone better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pretty sure I know what the problem is. Took me like a second to find it.

Quoted:
I think the younger generation (including the wimminz) live under the principle that it's good as long as it's good. When it stops being good or being fun, or if they find something they think is better, it's disposable. Nobody wants to be tied down when they're no longer having fun, or when they find a better option.  

Yeah. No one really wants to solve problems and work for the long term prize. It's way easier to just walk away from them.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:18:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol!  I worked with a lawyer who used to practice divorce and dealt exclusively with the stupid rich.  I'm talking spending $50,000 in fees arguing over a $1,000 dining room table rich.  She made a brilliant observation that everyone is a little crazy and that a 3 on the crazy scale does not attract a 9.  In other words, your woman Marine may appear to have all her shit in one sock, but shes just as crazy as the company she keeps.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:21:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Her daughter is most likely the reason why she's having trouble finding someone decent at her age. I've dated a single mom once... Suffice it to say I'd never do that again unless the woman was absolutely out of this world amazing. It just adds an entirely different metric to the relationship that's incredibly hard to work around, and most younger guys don't want to deal with that.

And OP, in my limited dating experience (I simply don't put myself out there), it would seem the biggest problem nowadays is the lack of genuine people. Everyone wants to be something they're not, and they're told that's okay and desired by society at large. In reality, what it does is create a disproportionate amount of just plain broken people. Are the good ones out there? Yes. But damn if they're hard as hell to find.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In response to the bold above; my biggest gripe isn't if I meet their criteria, rather it's the lack of them being direct and stating they're not interested.  Do I have my own strict criteria?  Aye I do so I have no qualms being judged by a similar strict one on her end either.

Last 3 dates seemed to be a good conversation and all the signs were there of interests.  With 2 of them I was quite interested in getting to know better afterwards and they agreed to meeting again yet when following up them via phone their interest dies right off.  I know better than to keep harping a dead instrument so once they stop responding I move on but it's quite annoying to not just be direct and flat out state they enjoyed the conversation, coffee, whatever and don't want to pursue more.  

That won't affect me in the slightest and lets me move on with my day instead of wasting my time and thoughts with them which frankly gets tiring.  Doing that is worse than thinking they're trying to not hurt my feelings by saying it like it is, same mentality they have from their youth that they apparently haven't grown out of.
View Quote

It's a fine line to walk. A woman that is too bold and direct often ends up characterized as a bitch. We are taught from an early age to be somewhat indirect in communication and avoid confrontation. It can be hard to buck up and say "you're not the one for me," and much easier to just let things fade away without giving the person a definitive no. Not saying it's right, just calling it like I see it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's a fine line to walk. A woman that is too bold and direct often ends up characterized as a bitch. We are taught from an early age to be somewhat indirect in communication and avoid confrontation. It can be hard to buck up and say "you're not the one for me," and much easier to just let things fade away without giving the person a definitive no. Not saying it's right, just calling it like I see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite frankly, I would give more benefit to the "bitch" for being honest than the one who dragged it out with a lie.  

At that age they should have figured out how to kindly state they're not interested.  If the guy takes it the wrong way that's his problem, not hers.  Either way she made the choice to move on so why should she care what he thinks of her regardless?

Poor logic IMO.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:31:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

lol!  I worked with a lawyer who used to practice divorce and dealt exclusively with the stupid rich.  I'm talking spending $50,000 in fees arguing over a $1,000 dining room table rich.  She made a brilliant observation that everyone is a little crazy and that a 3 on the crazy scale does not attract a 9.  In other words, your woman Marine may appear to have all her shit in one sock, but shes just as crazy as the company she keeps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this case she was a nice young band type girl, went in the military and made a bad decision with a guy who got kicked out for drugs and is a shitbird. Now she has grown up and is responsible. The kids dad expresses interest in being a father but has no idea what that means. He's a pothead loser trying to hang with liberal shithead college kids, no job worth a fuck but acts like she's being unreasonable for not giving up her job and stable environment for her kid, to move to MN, where the guy lives with his parents and is a general useless pos.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:32:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You'll probably want to look to look at younger option, from a good family, with morals, and religious beliefs.   Those women usually get married earlier.
View Quote

+1,

Don't forget that women mature faster than men. I am a lucky one, I'm 26 and found a sweet, Christian 21 year old that I am in the process of wooing for marriage. She checks all of my list. Also younger women love a man with his shit together because none of the boys their age do, I know I didn't
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Im 33 and thats how it was in my early to mid 20s. Social media and whatnot has ruined dating. Its nothing like it used to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't envy you young dudes.  In my day, you just got drunk and you both said meh, fucked, and if it seemed like you wanted to do it a lot more, you had a relationship.  Then you meet one that you want to marry, and that's  it.  No.texting, likes, winks, faggotry or herpes.

Im 33 and thats how it was in my early to mid 20s. Social media and whatnot has ruined dating. Its nothing like it used to be.

3 years behind you and the same story.

We had all that stuff in college, but it was very new, and we hardly ever used it.

Cell phones of course, but we actually flipped them open and made calls with them.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:37:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

sounds like a drama lama.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quite frankly, I would give more benefit to the "bitch" for being honest than the one who dragged it out with a lie.  

At that age they should have figured out how to kindly state they're not interested.  If the guy takes it the wrong way that's his problem, not hers.  Either way she made the choice to move on so why should she care what he thinks of her regardless?

Poor logic IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor logic IMO.

Things you're taught from childhood tend to stick with you. Yes, they can be overcome, but they tend to be default behaviors in stressful settings. I agree that people need to get over it, though. I tend to prefer direct communication. On the upside, if they're indirect about that sort of stuff, they're also the sort to be indirect about things that are bothering them, a la "IF YOU DON'T KNOW, I'M NOT TELLING YOU!!! "
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#27]
I feel for you guys.  Met my wife by accident - happily married 20 years.

Women feel it too

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:44:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think you hit the nail on the head. That combined with people seeking 100% compatibility means that whenever it may be, a couple of months, or years of marriage, when something goes wrong that could be otherwise fixable they bail and pretend it never existed.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:53:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Social media RUINED dateing.

Expectations are to longer realistic.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:04:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Nope vows mean nothing. I'm saying that based on the thread where the guy's wife left because he got laid off and she wanted her new car every 2 years. So much for in sickness and in health.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:07:31 AM EDT
[#32]
People who want to date for over a year IMO are afraid of commitment, at that point it's time to make a call, in or out, stop riding the fence. Hell I married my wife after only dating 3 months, 8 years ago. These people that I hear about that have been dating for 5 years...I'm just like "wow...idiots" There wasting there time getting older with someone they wont marry. And as it sounds like you are finding out, the older someone gets (single), the more baggage and problems they are likely to have, as well as the more likely they are to be selfish. Selfish doesn't work in marriage.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:10:01 AM EDT
[#33]
I found alot of women 24 to 30, have a guy they are off and on with nonstop.  It's the guy they really like but he's a shit head, they have this notion that they can "fix him" or that he's "changed this time".

Then 2 or 3 months later they are "broken up" and she's out dating.  Then 2 or 3 weeks the basic dick shows back up and she runs right back.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
People who want to date for over a year IMO are afraid of commitment, at that point it's time to make a call, in or out, stop riding the fence. Hell I married my wife after only dating 3 months, 8 years ago. These people that I hear about that have been dating for 5 years...I'm just like "wow...idiots" There wasting there time getting older with someone they wont marry. And as it sounds like you are finding out, the older someone gets (single), the more baggage and problems they are likely to have, as well as the more likely they are to be selfish. Selfish doesn't work in marriage.
View Quote

To be fair though not everyone is into marriage.

I know lots of older folks that have lived together and raised families without ever getting married.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ya think?

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:19:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Ya think?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya think?

Bull shit, they don't say no becouse that guys plan b if the other guy they have a date with that weekend dosent work out.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Let me start by saying I've had my fair share of everything ranging from "one night stands", 2-3 month flings and serious (2+ year) relationships.

What I've found as I get older (high school past college) is the term "settling down" is a very scary thing for most women. I am starting to think the tides have really turned, and it's increasingly difficult to find someone stable who wants kids, marriage, etc.

"Divorce culture", social media, "FOMO" etc., i think our generation has it the hardest. Even if you get married, vows mean nothing anymore.

Discuss

The responses here are proving my point. I get it, I used to be like that to an extent. But this attitude has probably contributed to how women in this age group view men and dating in general. No offense
View Quote

every generation thinks that.

vows mean something (always).  they're only as trustworthy as the person saying them, though.
blame your parents for buying you a $400 gaming system when you were 10.
blame your parents for giving you a trophy for just showing up.
blame your parents for buying you a car and a cellphone when you turned 16 (or 15)

you are almost ALWAYS the product of your parents effort to raise you.
(now, obviously, I'm not talking about everyone in that age group, but the real adults in their 20's and 30's are getting harder and harder to spot every year.. )
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm 25 and will admit that I've never really had much luck with dating. Part of the problem is definitely the absurd criteria on the part of the other half... and the fat ones...

That being said I chalk it up to fairly short, fit but not terribly attractive, gun-loving, video gamers not being in particularly high demand... Meh.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My biggest fear if somehow my wife dies is fighting off the hordes of women bringing pies, cakes, and cookies, and trying to get me to refinish furniture for them.
View Quote

First time I've heard that particular euphemism.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#40]
As someone just slightly older that you, my personal observation is that the non-crazies tend to pair up while still in school. Most of the ones that make it out unattached end up with issues. (*My wife and I met in grad school and got married the summer after graduation.)
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#41]
To be honest I have never met a woman in my life past the age of 16 who stayed single more than 48 hours. Before they are "talking to someone".

I think that's part of the problem, society makes it seem like if a woman is not in some kinda relationship at all time something is wrong.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I know lots of older folks that have lived together and raised families without ever getting married.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just because you know some that seem "ok" having done things that way, does not make it wise. It's far easier to call things quits when there's no contract.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:28:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ya think?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya think?

What she said...
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:29:03 AM EDT
[#44]
25-30 range sucks, most of them are regretting their party years and wishing they settled down sooner and are desperate as fuck to get married and have kids. I've never seen so many women so desperate to get married in my life. Very few good women are single at 25-30, most are either party sluts, already have kids from previous relationships, and/or have mental issues.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Bull shit, they don't say no becouse that guys plan b if the other guy they have a date with that weekend dosent work out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya think?

I suspect you are correct in some cases, but not all.  Just like the fact that you are apparently borderline illiterate and given to horseshit over generalizations, doesn't mean all men are thus afflicted.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:33:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I suspect you are correct in some cases, but not all.  Just like the fact that you are apparently borderline illiterate and given to horseshit over generalizations, doesn't mean all men are thus afflicted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya think?

Personal attacks are a coc violation.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm trying my damndest

But the % of responses to my messages online is in the <10%

Night shift sucks for meeting people, so that is my excuse for giong the online route

Hopefully a new job on regular human hours will fix that
View Quote

It won't.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm 25 and will admit that I've never really had much luck with dating. Part of the problem is definitely the absurd criteria on the part of the other half... and the fat ones...

That being said I chalk it up to fairly short, fit but not terribly attractive, gun-loving, video gamers not being in particularly high demand... Meh.
View Quote

you mean:
be respectful (listen to her when she's talking even if you're playing HALO, etc)
be chivalrous (open doors, dont yell or talk down to her, walk behind her going up stairs and in front of her going down stairs, always pay for the activities you do together, have a job, etc)
have honor (get to actually know her instead of turning your nose up at her because she has an ankle tattoo or is a size 10)

the world is full of guys, be a man.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:37:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Ya think?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya think?

Oh my.  Beautiful flowers but that's going to take some getting used to.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What she said...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya think?

What she said...

I suspect you are referring to the bolded portion, as was I.  I thought I had bolded it in my original post.  Oops.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top