Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 1:54:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Well the viewing and funeral services will be tomorrow. We took our daughter to go see him today I don't think she still fully understands what has happened.  

A friend of mine I barely know(from a local car group) that had also lost a son said he will be pay for grief  consoling for us if we would accept it. The support has been great and I am sure we are going to need it. I am still numb and in shock over the entire thing.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:08:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well the viewing and funeral services will be tomorrow. We took our daughter to go see him today I don't think she still fully understands what has happened.  

A friend of mine I barely know(from a local car group) that had also lost a son said he will be pay for grief  consoling for us if we would accept it. The support has been great and I am sure we are going to need it. I am still numb and in shock over the entire thing.
View Quote

I keep typing and deleting, retyping, trying to find what to say.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:14:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:14:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Lost My Dad in April, could not fathom loosing a kid. Praying for your family.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:18:13 AM EDT
[#5]
So sorry.  No words.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:20:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I still don't know what to say OP...my heart goes out to you guys..I made a donation..its not much, I am dirt poor since I haven't worked in over 2.5 years.. but more prayers for you......
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I still don't know what to say OP...my heart goes out to you guys..I made a donation..its not much, I am dirt poor since I haven't worked in over 2.5 years.. but more prayers for you......
View Quote

Damn, man - sending some good thoughts your way, as well.  Our income just got cut in half and it hurts.  Hope something comes along for you ASAP.  Best wishes.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:22:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Still praying for you and your family.

Wes
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm so sorry for your loss OP.  Prayers to you and your family.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Again, OP, I am sorry for you loss.

Only time can lessen this pain.

For those who visit you, and offer help, yet you don't know what to say..... just thank them for being there. That's all they CAN do, and still, that's very important.

Don't blame yourself. Embrace your family and support each other. Cherish the memories. Maybe someday (later), make a movie of the photos, etc. you saved.

But for now, treat yourself well. Time will lessen the hurt.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Still thinking about your family op.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 9:53:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Prayers for you and family.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:38:23 PM EDT
[#14]
No parent should every have to bury their child.  I'm so sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:46:06 PM EDT
[#15]
So sorry. Can't fathom it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:06:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No parent should every have to bury their child.  I'm so sorry for your loss.
View Quote

This..

I've only got 1 son @ 2.5 years old.

So sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:18:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same.  
Thinking about your family constantly.
Prayers.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Incredibly sorry for your loss. Can't even begin to understand your pain. Special place in heaven for your family. Psalm 23
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The link to the Gofundme was mentioned earlier.  Striker has approved posting it:  https://www.gofundme.com/deahw98c
View Quote

Still praying for you
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:38:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm incredibly sorry for your loss.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:53:30 PM EDT
[#21]
So very sorry for the loss of your son OP. God bless you & your family.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#22]
My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:22:19 AM EDT
[#23]
I am so very sorry for your loss. After reading your post I have been sitting here for the last five minutes just looking at the screen. I have a 3yr old son and I couldn't even imagine this happening, Prayers sent to you and your family, I am truly sorry...
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:35:15 AM EDT
[#24]
I wish I knew something more to say OP, I am so sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:37:10 AM EDT
[#25]
     Keep your wife close and be there for her, do the grief counseling together if at all possible, it feels like it is keeping wounds open for the first little bit but it really does help.  As hard as this is for you it will be worse for her, she carried that little guy for 9 months before you met him.  So sorry for you guys, keeping you in our prayers.    
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 2:41:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Revisited this thread, just hope you and your family are hanging in there OP.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:30:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Prayers sent. Life is too short and very unfair. I am sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:47:12 AM EDT
[#28]
I cannot imagine the pain you are going through.  I have two boys and that is my greatest fear.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:50:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Oh my god, I have no words.  I'm so sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:58:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Lohe....so damn sorry you lost your precious little one Dylan.  His pictures show a happy loved child.  I lost my only child when he was 14.  It is the worst thing that can happen to a loving parent.  The holidays will be rough and again the first anniversary.   Sometimes things happen and there is nothing to do but grieve, remember how wonderful he was and help your poor wife as much as possible.    I wish there was something I could do that would ease your and your wifes burden.  The passage of time will ease the pain, but the hole in your loving heart will remain.
My sincerest condolences and sympathies from one who knows.  It just ain't right.  
Page / 23
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top