Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2001 3:45:37 PM EDT
I was just thinking, how about making an adapter to mount the HK G36 dual scope system on my M96?  Looks like it would be a close enough fit, only would have to make small adapters to reposition the mounting studs on top of the reciever.  How 'bout it??
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Jersey.....saw something most recently in a gun rag were some mrfg. mow makes a rail that is milstd. were anything you might hang on an AR you can now get for your m96...if I remember folding front and rear sight plus rail and mounting hardware retails for $265.00   Check GG&G.....the memory is going...
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I saw that too... Maybe this might work with the rail, but the G36 scope attatches to studs that are very similar to the ones found on the M96...
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody else??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top