Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Women are crazy huh?

And in other news water is wet.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course females are crazy.

Look at a male when he is trying to get some pussy.  He will do crazy shit to get it.

Females already have the pussy, there fore they are already crazy.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man the best you can hope for is a woman that agrees with the high points and tolerates the rest. Basically one that doesn't have a problem with you being you.
View Quote

+1.  This. Most of the good ones get grabbed up early.  Most women over 40, who are single, are nuts.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They grind you down the older you get.
Then you get married and they still treat you pretty good.
Then you have a kid and your nuts are tied up and the sex stops.

I'm not sure what is next but enjoy single life now because getting old and having responsiblities sucks.
View Quote

never tie your nuts up.
this takes away some of the leverage.

baby batter is always fresh on demand.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm telling you, the longer I live the more I think they had it right in the old days when they'd marry right out of high school.  The pool is larger.  

You spend your 20s having fun and want to settle down in your 30s and all that's left are the people who either were also having fun (which means a lot of baggage in many cases) or the people everybody else has already passed up (likely for a reason).  

I dunno.  I did it the old fashioned way and it seems so easy.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#6]
After 9th grade the world opens up for you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Didn't we already do this thread?  

Oh wait, that was last week.  

Most of this is true:

They exist, but the ones who aren't:
1) ultra-liberal
2) ugly
3) anti-gun
4) I MUST be married within 1 year
5) Will carry their weight
6) Aren't ice-queens
7) Princesses

Are quite rare.

OP, a girl who says she MUST be married within a year is telling you to run as fast as you can in the other direction, and you should take that as just such a warning.  Real love in a real relationship doesn't have an expiration date.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:23:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You are asking for a lot.
View Quote

Holy shit, yes
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:33:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Page two, the women should start showing up now and it will go like every other thread before it.

ETA: Arfcom zombie 404 stalled my post, I'm late
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Please tell me girls get better with age. A simple relationship seems so much to most girls that I've been told I'm a cheater for not popping the question within the year, and the hump and dump route has never really worked for me so I can't use that fallback. So far the oldest I had was 25. Smart as all hell but she constantly joked about cutting my dick off if I left her for one of her friends.

I just want a smart and geeky pro-gun lady companion that likes rap and Japanese cartoons ;-;
View Quote

I was right there with your right until there, this maybe your problem
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Hashtag neckbeard?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe so, but they are pretty, and they smell nice.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#13]
How old are you OP?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:53:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm telling you, the longer I live the more I think they had it right in the old days when they'd marry right out of high school.  The pool is larger.  

You spend your 20s having fun and want to settle down in your 30s and all that's left are the people who either were also having fun (which means a lot of baggage in many cases) or the people everybody else has already passed up (likely for a reason).  

View Quote

Same here. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Nah, I stopped cussing a few months after I got baptized But plenty of people seem to be happy married, is the key to wait till your older or something?

View Quote
yeah...perception...

I was happily married twice.

Always on the lookout for the next Mrs. ExKrush.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

+1.  This. Most of the good ones get grabbed up early.  Most women over 40, who are single, are nuts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man the best you can hope for is a woman that agrees with the high points and tolerates the rest. Basically one that doesn't have a problem with you being you.

Yep! and if they don't stay married (and I'm not taking divorced after a couple of years) they usually go crazy too... Then it depends on what group of "girlfriends" the get involved with.

To the post up... Everyone "seems happy", most people really aren't. They are unhappy or just "content." I'm pretty unhappy, but everyone thinks I'm having the time of my life. Knew a girl who was the life of the party, tons of fun, turns out she would go home and cry herself to sleep most nights. Sad really.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I came here to say the same thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please tell me girls get better with age. A simple relationship seems so much to most girls that I've been told I'm a cheater for not popping the question within the year, and the hump and dump route has never really worked for me so I can't use that fallback. So far the oldest I had was 25. Smart as all hell but she constantly joked about cutting my dick off if I left her for one of her friends.

I just want a smart and geeky pro-gun lady companion that likes rap and Japanese cartoons ;-;

Found your problem...

Yup, this. And this is coming from a lady that hits all of the marks and then some. Also we are all crazy,  it is the degree of crazy you want to look for.

I am also comfortable in my hetero cage,  it feels like home.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yep! and if they don't stay married (and I'm not taking divorced after a couple of years) they usually go crazy too... Then it depends on what group of "girlfriends" the get involved with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of us are crazy, and some of us are crazy like a fox.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:11:25 PM EDT
[#19]
OP, find the girl your attracted to, and then discover whether she's the kind of person you could live with.  If your lucky she'll enjoy some of your interests, and tolerate the others.

Quoted:

View Quote

Everybody that I know or have met that got married right out of high school was on their second marriage by the time they were 30.

IME, you're the exceptional example.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:13:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Didn't we already do this thread
View Quote

Not today.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:14:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yup, this. And this is coming from a lady that hits all of the marks and then some. Also we are all crazy,  it is the degree of crazy you want to look for.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found your problem...

Anime is a deal breaker.

So is blaming the whole gender.

In the interest of stirring the pot, are these girls black or white?

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#22]

They're not all crazy, but the good ones have higher standards... you, like I, may be below those standards.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Anime is a deal breaker.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Found your problem...

Anime is a deal breaker.

Oh i thought he was "That Nice (300) BLK Guy"

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Got news for you OP............................they stay crazy.
I know 80yr olds that are still nucking futs.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
OP, find the girl your attracted to, and then discover whether she's the kind of person you could live with.  If your lucky she'll enjoy some of your interests, and tolerate the others.

Everybody that I know or have met that got married right out of high school was on their second marriage by the time they were 30.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe it's a regional thing.  The majority of my friends and acquaintances got married young and are still married.  

Maybe it's just something in the water here.  

Now, we don't have the same opportunities as folks in more metropolitan areas so it's natural for us to follow that path.  Heck, my sister was married by the time she graduated high school.  That was weird, yes, and they've had their ups and downs but in 2 weeks it'll be their 22nd anniversary.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:25:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Good luck with that.

1) ultra-liberal
2) ugly
3) anti-gun
6) Aren't ice-queens
7) Princesses

Are quite rare.

View Quote

And we are all married happily already!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yes, Girls are crazy.

No, they don't get better with age.

Sorry.
View Quote

As you get older, the dating pool shrinks, and all that's left are the really crazy ones.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

You might want to broaden your horizons some....ever thought about going gay?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Knew a girl who was the life of the party, tons of fun, turns out she would go home and cry herself to sleep most nights. Sad really.
View Quote

Buy her a vibrator?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They're not all crazy, but the good ones have higher standards... you, like I, may be below those standards.
View Quote

Bingo!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How old are you OP and where are you meeting girls?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
How old are you OP and where are you meeting girls?

Quoted:
How old are you OP?

Really OP.

Is this some sort of WOWpro spin-off thread?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I disagree,  we all have a bit of the crazy.  But there are good ones....  you generally have to look a little harder to find us.  We are usually somewhere not immediately near the hot to super hot, loud, loves attention, super f'ing crazy but right now it is sexy &  kinda a turn on but later turns into the 'I'm gonna cut your dick off if you cheat on me' but your ignoring that because she's hot and fun, one.

OP,  You don't have a hug pillow that you carry do you,  that could be a problem.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I disagree, we all have a bit of the crazy.  But there are good ones....  you generally have to look a little harder to find us.  We are usually somewhere not immediately near the hot to super hot, loud, loves attention, super f'ing crazy but right now it is sexy &  kinda a turn on but later turns into the 'I'm gonna cut your dick off if you cheat on me' but your ignoring that because she's hot and fun, one.

You don't have a hug pillow that you carry do you,  that could be a problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree, we all have a bit of the crazy.  But there are good ones....  you generally have to look a little harder to find us.  We are usually somewhere not immediately near the hot to super hot, loud, loves attention, super f'ing crazy but right now it is sexy &  kinda a turn on but later turns into the 'I'm gonna cut your dick off if you cheat on me' but your ignoring that because she's hot and fun, one.

This is a universal human constant, not exclusive to the female half of the population.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:45:27 PM EDT
[#34]

So you're saying trannies are more hot and less crazy than the average woman.

You're all alone on that one.  I knew arfcom was all about the pickle surprise, but damn.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You're all alone on that one.  I knew arfcom was all about the pickle surprise, but damn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That chart is quite amusing and telling when looked at from that point of view. And believe me, I've considered it from that angle more than once.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:53:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

This is a universal human constant, not exclusive to the female half of the population.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Correct. At least that's how I see it. I'm no less crazy than my wife, but I like to think we're well below acceptable levels.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:53:54 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

I don't disagree but I've noticed more often the testosterone dominated crazy tends to be more 'Hey hold my beer & watch this'  where as the estrogen dominated crazy tends to be more ' I'm gonna cut off his balls, key his truck, burn the house down, wreck his career and take everyone I can down with me'

Just my observations from my liberal inundated, 'trigger'  sensitive,  ban happy,  welfare loving part of the world
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You are asking for a lot.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Lets face it, as a man you have three choices:

1. Date Crazy women.
2. Date gross men.
3. Go it alone.

View Quote

4th choice - Date guys. They are way better
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Look for the ones that read Heinlein.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Well nice gif.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#42]
OP, is that you?

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets face it, as a man you have three choices:

1. Date Crazy women.
2. Date gross men.
3. Go it alone.

That's just what I've been telling them, but my very sensible advise has thusfar been poorly received.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#44]
"the oldest I've had was 25."

The person who has given me the most happiness is 31.  I'm 29.

My life changed when I started meeting WOMEN who were older.  The thing is, these girls are just that.  Girls.  At 25 you're starting out in life and maybe don't know what you want.  My fiancée is 31, she's been around the block a while now and knows what she wants.  Apparently it's me.  Still can't figure THAT one out. But I'm happy.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#45]
OP wants a waifu.

ETA: ohshit, he actually said it.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#46]

Should be his avatar.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The girl squad will be in shortly to say how we are all doomed to be alone forever for our views....

Look for the following in a well adjusted woman:

1. Survives on her own (Job, house/apt, etc) ON HER OWN.... not Mom's guest house that she rents... her own.
2. Has a stable career .... Teacher, Cop, anything that is a Career and not a 20-something joblette (Retail [other than management], etc.)
3. Has own Vehicle. (Unless you live somewhere where that is impractical, like NYC)
4. Does not have large family support group within walking distance... (This counters the "On her Own" if she is living too close to family she is not "on her own"....)

IF she hits those points, she will likely have her shit together and be able to have a meaningful relationship.

Also, if you don't hit those points as well, work on them, it may be YOU.

View Quote

Very well put. A young woman that meets the criteria is extremely rare.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Keep looking, don't settle for crazy and live your life in fear.  Remember, don't stick it in crazy...too late huh?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

men age like fine wine, women age like milk

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So am I better off continuing my relationship with my truck?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good luck with that.

1) ultra-liberal
2) ugly
3) anti-gun
6) Aren't ice-queens
7) Princesses

Are quite rare.

So am I better off continuing my relationship with my truck?

Well your truck has a tailpipe, right? Seriously dude you sound young so don't rush it. My advice is concentrate on your job/studies/bettering yourself and the women will come along on their own. How much time and money I wasted pursuing girls.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top