Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Not only are those urban street thugs not a threat to the government, they are actually an asset in several ways.
View Quote

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fox is running with it.
View Quote

That's shocking. Allot of RINOs on FOX. Especially after the photo of Jeb Bush, Valerie Jarrett & Rupert Murdoch came out.

I see poll numbers for Marco Rubio falling too.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We've got paid Jeb Bush political operatives who are "operating" right here on GD;

View Quote

l

o

l
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:41:16 PM EDT
[#5]

She's going to make a fine I want to speak to the manger lady one day
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:45:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Your  opinion, not mine. Lol.

Mis-stating what others have said to create straw men has been raised to an art form here on GD.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Your  opinion, not mine. Lol.

Mis-stating what others have said to create straw men has been raised to an art form here on GD.

Quoted:
There are no DU Mobys, government agency plants, or representatives of foreign interests reading and posting here either.

Or elsewhere in the social media.

Why would they possibly bother?

I hope you can see the irony in posting both of these statements on the same page.

But if you can't, I'm sure others will enjoy it as much as I did.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:50:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe she's not a plant at all. She's kind of looking more like some kind of political groupie, any pics of her with Bubba yet? Or maybe he knows better by now. I don't know why even the dizziest girl would want to get mixed up in that shit, made Monica nothing but a laughing stock. I'd be less upset if a I had daughter who was dating a methhead. The world is full of nutty people though.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We've got paid Jeb Bush political operatives who are "operating" right here on GD; they're everywhere in the media these days.

View Quote

HR, Timmy the kilt wearer?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:54:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Those eyes. Evil soulless ginger eyes. Think of the lucky bastard who hooks his wagon up to that. Crucible of fire.
View Quote

I ride the little ginger demon to hell and back
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
But Trump is expected to play nice and support Bush if Bush get's the nod.

View Quote

That loyalty pledge was actually a brilliant move by Trump. Jeb has now pledged to kiss Trump's ass when Trump wins.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:57:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Dang, that chick gets around.  She looks insane.

ETA.....Sorta Want
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

l

o

l
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've got paid Jeb Bush political operatives who are "operating" right here on GD;

l

o

l

I wonder if they are tier 1.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

l

o

l

Only if they're using the right kind of keyboard.

Logitech will get you killed out in the real 'net.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:02:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's shocking. Allot of RINOs on FOX. Especially after the photo of Jeb Bush, Valerie Jarrett & Rupert Murdoch came out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fox is running with it.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:03:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It seems like she just wants to work in politics and doesn't care who she works there to get there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It seems like she just wants to work in politics and doesn't care who she works there to get there.

Jeb is paying her to sabotage all of them. Or she is just crazy, I am going with definitely crazy.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So trump has no supporters anywhere that would do anything to break down fellow rivals?

I'll wait for that answer....
View Quote

By supporters you're referring to the harmless chick or the ominous media, CNN?

I.ll wair for your answer...
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#18]

LMFAO awesome
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#19]
I hope this sinks Jeb.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The old "We Got Caught This Time but the Other Guy Will Probably Do It In The Future" Excuse
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So trump has no supporters anywhere that would do anything to break down fellow rivals?

The old "We Got Caught This Time but the Other Guy Will Probably Do It In The Future" Excuse

+1

Fuck Jeb.  That POS doesn't deserve to wash my toilets.  I'm voting for Cruz for now since Walker bowed out.  We'll see how it goes.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I hope this sinks Jeb.
View Quote

He was already sunk. He's now actively campaigning for HRC. Why else would he plant that BS "war on women" question if the intent wasn't to get women fired to to vote for Clinton?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:20:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is pretty pathetic on so many levels.

First, her expecting not to get caught in this day and age... Idiot

Second, she is not a paid Bush staffer as this "story" implies, she works in some capacity for Ayotte as an INTERN, and is an INTERN for the Bush campaign.

The fact that she took a position opposite of Ayotte on abortion might just indicate she is acting on her own.

Regardless, a whole lot of Derp going on.

Oh, and fuck Jeb and Trump. Both are useless RINOs.
View Quote

I'm voting for Cruz but Trump is still going strong like the Energizer Bunny.  It will be interesting to see how things unfold.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:42:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

l

o

l

.  ¡Hola Jeb!  Si usted no me paga habrá problemas!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm voting for Cruz but Trump is still going strong like the Energizer Bunny.  It will be interesting to see how things unfold.
View Quote

That's what the Trump supporters want people to think, but he's down 7 points from his peak and has been since late September.  Still a long ways out from voting.  Comparatively, by this point in the 2012 race the former front runner Perry had slipped, while Romney and Cain were running neck and neck for the lead.  It'll be interesting to see if Trump winds up like Cain....another outsider who had a meteoric rise in the polls in 2011, but wound up falling in the polls just as rapidly and dropping out by December.

We could update the long running polling thread with info like that, if some folks had the self control to refrain from personal attacks.  Oh well.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Soon jebby will be "Our only hope", "Least worst" choice after the rovites and faceless hordes of big money puppeteers get him installed as the "Only electable" choice. They have been warned, again, but they never listen.

GO CRUZ!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Trump's popularity is going to soar even more after this embarrassment from the GOPe
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Is this Bobblehead Jed??  This creeps me the fuck out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is this Bobblehead Jed??  This creeps me the fuck out.

What is she like 5' tall???

Better looking than Monica
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

l

o

l

Damn straight. As a secret Jeb Bush plant I use a different kind of keyboard, and have removed the labels so I can perform deniable internet black ops for our next shrubbery-surnamed overlord. My keyboard is backlit in the IR spectrum.

The groupie has crazy eyes... and her performance was (badly) rehearsed. With the fumbling of the lines and the exaggerated 'proud resistance' pose, I'd say she spent more time doing this in a mirror, not before an actual audience. That suggests that she may've thought this up herself to help her darling Jeb.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Has Trump used any of his campaign staff as an audience plant against JEB! ?

I'll wait for THAT answer. ..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Has Trump used any of his campaign staff as an audience plant against JEB! ?

I'll wait for THAT answer. ..
Nope

When the time comes he will just pay them to quit, or buy their house

And make it a campaign outpost.

If he doesn't quit I can't wait for him to steamroll over Hiilery

Dont get me wrong he sucks, but given how Americans decide on who they vote for

He will win.

Might be wrong, I was hopping Walker had a chance, but he barely made it off

The bench to grab water bottles.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Those eyes. Evil soulless ginger eyes. Think of the lucky bastard who hooks his wagon up to that. Crucible of fire.
View Quote
Serious crazy eyes.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:24:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I hope this sinks Jeb.
View Quote

I don't know a single Jeb supporter anywhere. Is he popular anywhere but the media?

If ever there was a manufactured candidate, it's Jeb.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:34:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Trump's got the Republican Nomination sewn up.

4% Jeb, Carson, and Fiorina don't have  the voter appeal  necessary to stick around to the end.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Thats all voters want anyway, is to be entertained. Much like how the Democrats and Liberals prefer entertainment over leadership,  the Right apparently does as well.

This proves out most voters are stupid regardless or party or leanings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:.....  Thanks for bringing entertainment back into politics, Mr. Trump.

Thats all voters want anyway, is to be entertained. Much like how the Democrats and Liberals prefer entertainment over leadership,  the Right apparently does as well.

This proves out most voters are stupid regardless or party or leanings.

I love it when people get pissy or petty and start making assumptions about others. You assume low intelligence because we are not going to keep repeating the same action or more specifically play the game the way the media and the GOPe demand.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Dont get me wrong he sucks, but given how Americans decide on who they vote for
He will win.

View Quote

Latest head to head polls out today show every GOP candidate they ask about (Trump, Bush, Fiorina, Carson, and Rubio) beating Hillary, though Trump, Bush and Fiorina do it the most narrowly.

Those polls also show every GOP candidate losing to Biden, and Trump loses to him by double digits...while everyone else is at least competitive (1-5 point range).  

Unfortunately, this isn't fluke polling, that's how most of the head to head match ups have been polling for the last month.  We should be hoping and praying for Clinton to win the primary and for Trump to lose, if you believe the head to head polls.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:54:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Surprising that she was allowed airtime with a gotcha question that wasnt written by the DNC

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Surprising that she was allowed airtime with a gotcha question that wasnt written by the DNC

View Quote

There you go assuming.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:03:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
More like "aided and abetted by the DNC".  

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:08:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:08:43 PM EDT
[#39]
lol it looks like it was Trump's guy that first called her out last night

Daniel Scavino Jr. @DanScavino

Jeb loves U2 Lauren Rose Batchelder. Next time UR on a mission remember the power of social media. #JebsInternPlant
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#40]
That's like much like this plant, I'm willing to bet that guy who who asked Trump the "Muslim question" about a month ago that the controlled media and Dems went wild over was a plant as well.

I thought of this same thing at the time. He seemed scripted like an actor, even had a "Trump" T-shirt on. Funny we never heard anymore about him. He was working for someone for sure though. I'm guessing he was a Dem or controlled media plant.
More proof of a need for media reforms.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#41]

Eh... Burner cellphone and introduce myself as "Biff Malibu, Olympic skier" and she's definitely bangable,
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That's like much like this plant, I'm willing to bet that guy who who asked Trump the "Muslim question" about a month ago that the controlled media and Dems went wild over was a plant as well.

I thought of this same thing at the time. He seemed scripted like an actor, even had a "Trump" T-shirt on. Funny we never heard anymore about him. He was working for someone for sure though. I'm guessing he was a Dem or controlled media plant.

View Quote

Of course he was a Dem stooge. If he was an actual Trump supporter the media would have found out who he was by now and would be harassing him and destroying his life for calling Obama a muslim
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote
It's a common trick.  I've used it a couple of times on local candidates at a "meet the candidates" forum.  Usually you ask a question that you know your opponent knows inside and out and is directly related to the job.  My favorite example was about how to take a criminal case from arrest to prosecution.  We burned a sheriff's candidate's fun house down when he didn't know how to do it in any way shape or form.  I got so good at it that the League of Women Voters started requiring questions to be submitted at the forum on a form they provided.  That just made it easier for me to get my questions in, though.  Then I had a candidate skip the forum because it had turned into a mockery.  

The televised Presidential debates are really pretty meaningless.  Just look at how Trump's numbers aren't dented at all by the fact he really doesn't know what the Hell he's talking about.  Or at least he really makes it look that way.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Ah yes, the establishment  GOP......The Thad Cochran primaries shenanigans. It seems like yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:26:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Trump's got the Republican Nomination sewn up.

4% Jeb, Carson, and Fiorina don't have  the voter appeal  necessary to stick around to the end.

View Quote

He is looking strong now, but let's wait for some actual votes before we declare a nominee, huh?

Agree Carson and Fiorina may be around a while - or as long as they can afford to pay themselves and their staff.  Same with Yeb!, but with any luck his fundraising ability will dry up soon.

I think the Kid's Table group will be history by this time next month, and that the field will be down to 5 or 6 by January.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Yeah, but I bet she fucks like a champ.
View Quote

Yep.  There is something strangely fuckable about her.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:05:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Man if he has proof that Jeb has paid operatives here posting as part of Jeb's campaign, I'd love to see that!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've got paid Jeb Bush political operatives who are "operating" right here on GD; they're everywhere in the media these days.

. I hope Jeb is stupid enough to be paying people to troll ARFCOM GD; but I doubt it.

Man if he has proof that Jeb has paid operatives here posting as part of Jeb's campaign, I'd love to see that!

Why would anyone want to monitor/troll/seed a website of 300,000 plus likely voters...?

Not even sure why AR15.com sells advertising no one gots time for dat.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd hit it but I'd give her YOUR address...

TC
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top