User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Imagine that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like the crazy church girl that wont let you fuck her in the pussy but will scream at you and threaten to cut you if you don't let her suck your dick in a bathroom stall
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Good lord he looks like a fuck head doesn't he?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:10:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd fuck her.
View Quote

All yours.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Transgender Elizabeth Warren
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The professional politicians don't like any of the three Republican outsiders and will attempt to use politics to destroy them.

Being non-professionals those candidates will speak their mind using non-politically correct language and get murdered for it by the press.
View Quote

But I don't think anyone really cares what the press has to say these days. Anyone who does isn't going to vote based on a candidates merits in the first place, so nothing really changes.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We've got paid Jeb Bush political operatives who are "operating" right here on GD; they're everywhere in the media these days.

View Quote

Name one.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:16:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

these same people also are grossly underestimating the mood of the people who really pay the bills in this country. they can allow a peaceful change to occur or they'll make a violent one inevitable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The professional politicians don't like any of the three Republican outsiders and will attempt to use politics to destroy them.

Being non-professionals those candidates will speak their mind using non-politically correct language and get murdered for it by the press.

these same people also are grossly underestimating the mood of the people who really pay the bills in this country. they can allow a peaceful change to occur or they'll make a violent one inevitable.

This is the greatest political truth of the present day.

You have to think of the political establishment as a living organism. It has a survival instinct because each individual member has something they want to preserve - power for personal gain. Therefore, the establishment organism as a whole will do anything to survive, once it recognizes a threat to its existence. Once you understand this, you realize two things: 1) that it will never simply accept it's own demise and 2) that it will do anything to survive. Anything.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#10]
If the YEB! campaign wants to buy me an account I'll gladly shill for his half-baked my name is Bush and I got some Hispanic 'tang so I am qualified to do things campaign.

Awaiting IM with instructions.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL@ folks who don't think Trump is a "career politician".

Business is politics.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://rabidrepublicanblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Lauren-Batchelder-baits-Trump.jpg

I'm gonna laugh a lot when it turns out she reports back to the Clinton camp.
View Quote

Exactly, just like it was revealed that Jorge Ramos' daughter works for her, as well.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Ginger, crazy eyes? Might be fun

Quoted:
Guilty
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Business is politics.
View Quote

What does that have to do with the subject matter? Oh, I forgot... all that the anti-Trump crew has left is moral relativism and constructs.

"Sure, Jeb might have done that but I'm sure Trump will eventually do something worse, so it's all good."

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Trump is all over this on Twitter.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Fucking GOPe, lolz
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:30:26 AM EDT
[#17]
She is just a politician Ho...is probably getting her ginger box munched by Hitlery
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What does that have to do with the subject matter? Oh, I forgot... all that the anti-Trump crew has left is moral relativism and constructs.

"Sure, Jeb might have done that but I'm sure Trump will eventually do something worse, so it's all good."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Business is politics.

I simply pointed out the idiocy of folks that live under the delusion that Trump isn't a politician.

Please point out where I said that...  I double-dog dare you....
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She has those bug eyes like all of the crazy mass murderers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
link to hit piece?

Video in here.

She has those bug eyes like all of the crazy mass murderers.

And the creepy forced grin.
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Just how much of a political outsider can you be if you had Hillary Clinton at your Wedding and business meetings with Jeb Bush.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Do the other Republicans actually think they have a chance if they can get Trump out? They're delusional. Get Trump out and your party will be on the outside looking in gauranfrickenteed! Trump may not win the whole thing anyways, the dems are experts at rigging these things now. Reagan reincarnated could loose it these days.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#22]
But Trump is expected to play nice and support Bush if Bush get's the nod.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm betting she has a collection of blue dresses...
View Quote

Yeah, but all jizz-free. Who would get close to that?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:42:45 AM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've got paid Jeb Bush political operatives who are "operating" right here on GD; they're everywhere in the media these days.

Exactly. Anyone who does not like Trump is automatically a Jeb supporter lol

http://i.imgur.com/jTuOtIa.gif

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:42:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Batchelder: "If you become president, will a woman make the same as a man, and do I get to choose what I do with my body?"

Trump: "You're gonna make the same if you do as good a job, and I happen to be pro-life.”
View Quote

What's the big deal with this? Trump was unapologetic and completely shut her down.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just how much of a political outsider can you be if you had Hillary Clinton at your Wedding and business meetings with Jeb Bush.
View Quote

Shush!  We're being rebellious here.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:46:52 AM EDT
[#27]
What was her question about?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Mark McKinnon talks “No Labels”

McKinnon was originally a member of the Democratic Party until he met former Gov. George W. Bush.

“I’ve been able to watch the arc of politics in the country for the last few decades,” McKinnon said.

He then became a member of the Republican Party and worked with Bush on his 2000 and 2004 Presidential campaigns.

“One of the things that attracted me to Bush was that he was a Republican, but very different than the Republicans in Washington,” McKinnon said. “He worked very closely with the Democratic Lieutenant Governor Bob Bullock, they worked in a very bipartisan fashion, and they got a lot done.”

McKinnon saw that during Bush’s 2000 Presidential campaign a large part of his message was to change the culture of Washington, which is a message that resonated largely with much of the country.

While Bush was a Republican, his message to change the culture was very similar to the one of President Obama, just eight years later.

“If you looked at [Obama’s] speeches in 2007, and Bush’s in 1999, you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference,” McKinnon said.

The moment McKinnon realized something needed to change was during a State of the Union address.

“There was a moment for me when President Obama was giving a State of the Union speech and a member of Congress yelled out at him, ‘liar’. And I just said, wow. That was too much for me,” McKinnon said. “The system has evolved to a point where it rewards bad behavior and punishes good behavior.”

This seemingly skewed system of punishments and rewards, and the behaviors of many members of Congress, is what spurred a growing frustration among the American people.

No Labels had served as the platform for the American people to voice their concern and vehicle change.

“It serves as a centrist kind of voice, the idea that the extremes were well represented, but not the middle,” McKinnon said.

No Labels is just shitty Dem propaganda.  You remember all the "No Labels" talk when Bush was being hung in effigy right?  Anyone with any sense should have known there was going to be an ambush.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What's the big deal with this? Trump was unapologetic and completely shut her down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Batchelder: "If you become president, will a woman make the same as a man, and do I get to choose what I do with my body?"

Trump: "You're gonna make the same if you do as good a job, and I happen to be pro-life.”

It was the war on women crap. Only asked because there is no right answer.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote
Bullshit!  There are two types of violent changes:

this

and this

unfortunately, the bottom one is the only one likely.  The top people have work and families that they must support, and are afraid to jeopardize.

The people on top want a govt that stays out of their life and protects a civil society.  the people on the bottom want anarchy and could care less about the gov't, and the current gov't knows they are not really a threat to them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm betting she has a collection of blue dresses...

She certainly doesn't appear to be the sort of woman who will smile when you cum on her face.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

this
http://www.militianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Constitutional-Militia.png

and this
http://www.votecorevalues.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/riot1.jpg

unfortunately, the bottom one is the only one likely.  The top people have work and families that they must support, and are afraid to jeopardize.
The people on top want a govt that stays out of their life and protects a civil society.  the people on the bottom want anarchy and could care less about the gov't, and the current gov't knows they are not really a threat to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this
http://www.militianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Constitutional-Militia.png

and this
http://www.votecorevalues.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/riot1.jpg

Not only are those urban street thugs not a threat to the government, they are actually an asset in several ways.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Business is politics.
View Quote

Swing and a miss!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#34]
What in the actual fuck?

more

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#35]
So, Jeb has a staff member playing gotcha at a Trump rally who thinks she can fuck around and then murder a baby because it's inconvient.

Then he wonders why I haven't sent him a check.

Your moral compass is broke dude.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:06:38 PM EDT
[#36]

It seems like she just wants to work in politics and doesn't care who she works there to get there.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#37]
If Trump wanted to be inflammatory he could have just said "You can choose to keep your legs shut."
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:10:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
It seems like she just wants to work in politics and doesn't care who she works there to get there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She is a groupie.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Looks like the crazy church girl that wont let you fuck her in the pussy but will scream at you and threaten to cut you if you don't let her suck your dick in a bathroom stall
View Quote

What church do you go to???
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:12:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She's just one of many hoping to be the next Sandra Fluke or the female equivalent of Joe the Plumber.

Fuck her, and fuck anyone who's actually paying/employing her.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Actually, it looks like she has mental illness.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:13:31 PM EDT
[#42]
This whole thing reminds me of the previous guy who asked Trump about Obama being a Muslim. What do you want to bet that fucker was a plant too. . .
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#43]
LOL Whole thing is gaining traction.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Dat attitude, doe.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#45]
She would be willing to take jizz from either party. She is a Democrat helping a RINO get elected.  My shocker face is not around today.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Exophthalmos, gentlemen.., google it.
View Quote

I learned something today, and it's only 12:30.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#47]

It makes perfect sense.  A bunch of pictures with her supporting mainstream GOP candidates (Paul thowing his support behind the Senate Majority Leader)  and a throwaway promoting the Dem candidate all of the mainstream GOP candidates want to run against.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

This whole thing reminds me of the previous guy who asked Trump about Obama being a Muslim. What do you want to bet that fucker was a plant too. . .
View Quote

I don't think he was identified, but on other blogs, they found photos with him in them, at tea party / other conservative events, where he was supposedly a supporter, but made, or had on his signs, controversial/negative comments.

so it is probable that he was there to deliberately make trump look bad.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Ironically, this means anytime a question-asker asks Trump something crazy, they can easiliy be dismissed as a 'plant', whether they are or not.

His political enemies just gave him another Trump Card.

Clueless morons.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I don't think he was identified, but on other blogs, they found photos with him in them, at tea party / other conservative events, where he was supposedly a supporter, but made, or had on his signs, controversial/negative comments.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw that thread but it looked far less substantiated than this. . . Kind of the way some of those threads where they match Syrian refugees to ISIS commanders and such. . . . the resemblance was there but it certainly wasn't 100% like this is.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top