Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 10/13/2015 8:55:12 AM EDT
Busted ! CNN Uses Jeb Bush Staffer Planted In Audience To Frame Donald Trump Narrative/Hit Job….

During an appearance at a Jon Huntsman “No Labels” event, a female audience member named Lauren Batchelder played the role of a female antagonist toward candidate Donald Trump.

However, Ms. Batchelder is not just an average audience member.  She’s a paid political operative of the GOP and a paid staff member of Team Jeb Bush:

Within minutes of her scripted performance at the event, the producers of CNN were quickly editing soundbites and framing a narrative.  That story was pushed into the media stream within hours.  CNN’s Jeanne Moos was the delivery vehicle for the a hit piece.
View Quote

IBHR
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Busted ! CNN Uses Jeb Bush Staffer Planted In Audience To Frame Donald Trump Narrative/Hit Job….

During an appearance at a Jon Huntsman “No Labels” event, a female audience member named Lauren Batchelder played the role of a female antagonist toward candidate Donald Trump.

However, Ms. Batchelder is not just an average audience member.  She’s a paid political operative of the GOP and a paid staff member of Team Jeb Bush:

Within minutes of her scripted performance at the event, the producers of CNN were quickly editing soundbites and framing a narrative.  That story was pushed into the media stream within hours.  CNN’s Jeanne Moos was the delivery vehicle for the a hit piece.
View Quote

IBHR
View Quote

Politics as usual.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:57:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Politics as usual.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IBHR

Politics as usual.

Trump Honey Badger in 5 - 4 - 3 . . .
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#3]
link to hit piece?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#4]
We've got paid Jeb Bush political operatives who are "operating" right here on GD; they're everywhere in the media these days.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
link to hit piece?
View Quote

Video in here.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:05:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

We've got paid Jeb Bush political operatives who are "operating" right here on GD; they're everywhere in the media these days.

View Quote
And they say Jeb is low energy.  Jeb says work smarter not harder.

CRUZ 2016

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:05:59 AM EDT
[#7]
She seems to be buddy-buddy with a lot of them:

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#8]
They were counting on that anyone checking would look at the dems only.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Guilty
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#10]
However, as previously noted, it didn’t take long to discover that Lauren Batchelder was not just an ordinary audience member, she is actually a current staffer for Senator Kelly Ayotte and also working in New Hampshire on behalf of the Jeb Bush 2016 campaign.

Batchelder’s LinkedIn profile shows she is a Jeb Bush For President 2016 staffer.
View Quote

GOPe
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:10:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Those eyes. Evil soulless ginger eyes. Think of the lucky bastard who hooks his wagon up to that. Crucible of fire.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Video in here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
link to hit piece?

Video in here.

She has those bug eyes like all of the crazy mass murderers.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Read this on Drudge earlier. Was this CNN's idea, or the Jeb! staffers?

Either way, she needs a belt taken to her ass.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Just watched the video... whole lot of in there.  Weird for a Jeb/GOPe plant to try to hit him on abortion.  That was hard to watch.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:12:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

IBHR
View Quote

Link to the original article?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:15:13 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm betting she has a collection of blue dresses...
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:15:17 AM EDT
[#19]
It's all bullshit.  One big giant steaming pile of bullshit all around and we're going down the shitter because of it.  No integrity.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IBHR

Link to original article.

ETA:  Fixed
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:16:26 AM EDT
[#21]
So trump has no supporters anywhere that would do anything to break down fellow rivals?

I'll wait for that answer....
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:18:17 AM EDT
[#22]

I'm gonna laugh a lot when it turns out she reports back to the Clinton camp.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So trump has no supporters anywhere that would do anything to break down fellow rivals?

View Quote

The old "We Got Caught This Time but the Other Guy Will Probably Do It In The Future" Excuse  
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#24]
US Politics as usual..... Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

. I hope Jeb is stupid enough to be paying people to troll ARFCOM GD; but I doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The old "We Got Caught This Time but the Other Guy Will Probably Do It In The Future" Excuse  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Instead of "waiting for the answer", it would have been polite to actually "provide an answer".
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Politics as usual.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IBHR

Politics as usual.

The GOP teaming up with the Liberal propaganda machine to attack Conservative members of their own party is not politics as usual.  This has only been happening in recent times and just shows how out of touch, weak, pathetic, and desperate the RINOs of the GOP have become.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The GOP teaming up with the Liberal propaganda machine to attack Conservative members of their own party is not politics as usual.  This has only been happening in recent times and just shows how out of touch, weak, pathetic, and desperate the RINOs of the GOP have become.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IBHR

Politics as usual.

The GOPe is losing it.  Thanks for bringing entertainment back into politics, Mr. Trump.

Politics, the original reality show.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:26:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

IBHR
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:32:21 AM EDT
[#30]
This is pretty pathetic on so many levels.

First, her expecting not to get caught in this day and age... Idiot

Second, she is not a paid Bush staffer as this "story" implies, she works in some capacity for Ayotte as an INTERN, and is an INTERN for the Bush campaign.

The fact that she took a position opposite of Ayotte on abortion might just indicate she is acting on her own.

Regardless, a whole lot of Derp going on.

Oh, and fuck Jeb and Trump. Both are useless RINOs.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:32:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Fox is running with it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

. I hope Jeb is stupid enough to be paying people to troll ARFCOM GD; but I doubt it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am still waiting for my check.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Guilty
View Quote

lol at them thar crazy eyes!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:34:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man if he has proof that Jeb has paid operatives here posting as part of Jeb's campaign, I'd love to see that!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guilty

If I hadn't just gotten married I'd buy her a blue dress and a beret.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Of course, Ms Batchelder quickly began scrubbing her social media history trying to hide who she works for.  Almost all of her Twitter history is now deleted, but not before much of it was able to be captured.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:36:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah it's a lame, pathetic, and false excuse but it all they have.

Fucking shills.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:36:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She seems to be buddy-buddy with a lot of them:
View Quote

Is this Bobblehead Jed??  This creeps me the fuck out.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He's standing on his tip toes again.  LOL
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:38:20 AM EDT
[#40]
I'd fuck her.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#41]
After listening to it yesterday, her phrasing of questions along with Trump's style of answering questions revealed it to be a fake.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His head... it's giant... almost as big as his torso...
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#44]
"Fee-fi-fo-Fum I'm Jeb Bush and I stand on my tip-toes to appears ginormous"

Too bad poll numbers can't stand on their toes.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt if they're paid specifically to subvert ARFcom, but the social  media is fertile ground for political campaigns and their operatives.

We used to pay folks to write "letters to the editor"  back in  the day; now the real action is in  posting on all sorts social media.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Has Trump used any of his campaign staff as an audience plant against JEB! ?

I'll wait for THAT answer. ..
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That answer will be a long time coming.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:43:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No need to, Jeb! derails his own campaign by himself
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#49]

bringing the crazy to this thread.....

tcrpe asked about seeing her boobies in the other thread....

I'm sure she would accomodate someone with that request...

along with showing them her crazy, while they were hog tied, and she's on top....

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top