[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#2]
haha fuck him
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If only someone could have predicted this.

View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Shocked he didn't blame the guns.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:19:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny, policing in upscale neighborhoods of educated people who have two parent households don't seem to be suffering.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Good.  Officers should drive by and wave.  Maybe show up a few hours AFTER the crime has occurred?
That way...they take pics, gather evidence, interview witnesses (hahahaha!), and go eat donuts safely.

Problem will solve itself.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There are some cop haters here who would very likely try to find a way to blame the police.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Politicians like that dick smuggler and their policies that hamstring police are the problem.

There are some cop haters here who would very likely try to find a way to blame the police.

More than 87% of the whole Internet that does...resides here.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:05:00 PM EDT
[#8]
lol no shiz?

so you rail the hell out of cops if they act, and now you're pissed when they wont?

If I was a cop I wouldn't arrest or touch anyone unless they were directly attacking me.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:25:57 PM EDT
[#9]
All part of the bigger plan.  Convince cops not to do their jobs and then import people who will do the jobs the American police won't and who won't be concerned with little things like the Constitution.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yeah, Rahm. Blame the police for crime!
View Quote

Did he give the interview from "Man's Country Spa"
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:34:53 PM EDT
[#11]

I am entertained

I only wish Chicago's gun crimes were on CNN 24/7

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:37:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Funny, policing in upscale neighborhoods of educated people who have two parent households don't seem to be suffering.
View Quote
They just missed out on the rich and vibrant experience

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:03:43 PM EDT
[#13]
lol
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:09:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Chicago lost the demographics game.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:16:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:23:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am Jack's TOTAL lack of surprise.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:59:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

"We have allowed our Police Department to get fetal, and it is having a direct consequence. They have pulled back from the ability to interdict … they don't want to be a news story themselves, they don't want their career ended early, and it's having an impact," Emanuel said, according to the Washington Post.
View Quote

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-emanuel-fetal-police-met-20151012-story.html#navtype=outfit

View Quote

Dumb motherfucker forgot PRISON TIME.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:09:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:37:55 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Is that not what they wanted?
View Quote
Bingo.

Actions have consequences.

Force cops to fear mob style justice, even when the facts clearly show they were defending themselves from a violent thug who was attacking them depsite the media's claim of a "Gentle giant"...this is what happens.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:39:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:28:38 AM EDT
[#22]
What do you expect from a guy who keeps talking about "Community Policing" like it's the early '90s. You'd think his PD Chief would lean over and tell him "Mr. mayor, we tried that at my old department in the '90s and it doesn't work in the ghetto".
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:34:16 AM EDT
[#23]
I'll have a Coke.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Reap what you sow pendejo
View Quote

DOW approves this message.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:49:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I was involved in something last night and at the end of it I was glad the person was white.
View Quote

Should have turned your lights/sirens on waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before you got to the scene. Could have taken the report for a past crime and left.

And preserved your pension for another day.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Why should you get involved if you know your boss is waiting for you to bend over.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:58:48 AM EDT
[#28]
So fire them or stfu.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You've allowed your citizens to go feral.

Thats your fucking problem, fuckstick
View Quote

Allowed them?  Like they weren't to start with?  Maybe they should just make some more gun laws.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So only cops should have guns, if you need defense you should call the cops and not fight on your own, but the cops are reluctant to get involved. Hmm...
View Quote

Don't worry, they will enforce the gun laws though.  For the same reason they don't want to get involved......Molon Dental.

Eta...good for them not getting involved.  Just wanted to be clear on that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#31]
“If you saw Justice, the giant who holds the law on her shoulders, if you saw that she stood, blood running down her chest, her knees buckling, her arms trembling but still trying to hold the world stable with the last of her strength, and the greater her effort the heavier the law fell apart and chaos of the world bore down upon her shoulders - What would you tell her?"

"I…don't know. What…could she do? What would you tell her?"

"To shrug.”
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I was involved in something last night and at the end of it I was glad the person was white.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What do you expect from a guy who keeps talking about "Community Policing" like it's the early '90s. You'd think his PD Chief would lean over and tell him "Mr. mayor, we tried that at my old department in the '90s and it doesn't work in the ghetto".
View Quote

Streetlights is just a yes man.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

What does work in the ghetto?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arabs and Koreans mostly.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These work in the ghetto pretty well.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Locking people up who commit crimes. But they don't want that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'll have a Coke.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honesty and force. If you're straight, they respect that. If you go toe to toe and you win, they respect that. Tis the law of the street, my dear.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
You're not out there to do anything, because there isn't anything to be done. You're not out there to accomplish anything, because there isn't anything to accomplish.
Your role is not to enforce the law, nor to keep the peace. It is neither to serve, nor to protect.
Your role is strictly symbolic. You are a living, breathing, blue polyester monkey-suited symbol, sent forth to reassure the unwashed masses that there is actually order in the chaos.
You exist to convince the populace that there is, in fact, a driver at the front of the bus; that someone is in charge; that someone cares.
You only real duties are to keep the dog and pony fed, polish the mirrors, and always insure that there is just enough smoke on the stage.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:27:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
You're not out there to do anything, because there isn't anything to be done. You're not out there to accomplish anything, because there isn't anything to accomplish.
Your role is not to enforce the law, nor to keep the peace. It is neither to serve, nor to protect.
Your role is strictly symbolic. You are a living, breathing, blue polyester monkey-suited symbol, sent forth to reassure the unwashed masses that there is actually order in the chaos.
You exist to convince the populace that there is, in fact, a driver at the front of the bus; that someone is in charge; that someone cares.
You only real duties are to keep the dog and pony fed, polish the mirrors, and always insure that there is just enough smoke on the stage.

that's brilliant.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

that's brilliant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

that's brilliant.

Stunning.

I keep a list of quotes worth remembering.  I just copy-pasta'd that into it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So fire them or stfu.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Wow, I'm surprised Rahm isn't bitching about gun laws for once.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://www.thegunzone.com/glock/images/nyte-sytes.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.thegunzone.com/glock/images/nyte-sytes.jpg

Super-Modified Gangster grip!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#49]
It is democrat fuck stains like that that....

1) assign blame to those who have no culpability

2) cry about the fact that the innocent people that they actively and vigorously ASS FUCKED no longer wish to participate in being constantly ASS FUCKED

3) repeat steps 1 and 2
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#50]
no shit.. I wonder why there is reluctance? Could it be your willingness to throw them to the wolves if shit goes sideways?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top