Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:57:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What a joke.  How can they be a viable NATO partner like that.  I am tired of the USA subsidizing the security of these assholes.
View Quote

They aren't and haven't been a viable partner for decades. They've been a net drain. Enough soldiers for a parade, enough ships for a regatta, and barely enough airplanes for a flyover.

They are strap hangers, outside a very modest few who are so politically constrained as to be functionally impotent. But they'll bleat about their importance while the Canadians and Danes put combat power in places.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
She's a lawyer, so emigrating to the US will be difficult on account of her education and assets.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry to hear, however if your friend isn't one of the oppressed refugees I think she will find that her experience of emigrating will be difficult and time consuming.

She's a lawyer, so emigrating to the US will be difficult on account of her education and assets.
We've got enough lawyers too...

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

70 years ago, those idiots would have been welcoming the Russian hordes. Just before being raped by them...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

70 years ago, those idiots would have been welcoming the Russian hordes. Just before being raped by them...

Actually this was going on 70 years ago, you just don't hear about it.  I have read about it from some first hand accounts.  

They were lots of stupid commies in the German populace back then.  Telling the German soldiers to throw down their arms and everything would be ok once the Soviets got there.

The German soldiers knew better, they saw what the Soviets had done to the civilians in Poland and Ukraine.  It was more horrific than anything you can imagine.  

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:50:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She reports that a close friend of hers was at a supermarket with her toddler and was accosted by two refugees. One attacked her child to distract her and the other stole her purse. She now wants a gun and a dog and my friend is talking about emigrating to the US to escape.
View Quote

she can have the dog the gun will be a little challenging but not impossible

In Germany at least she can take her Dog anywhere she wants

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She reports that a close friend of hers was at a supermarket with her toddler and was accosted by two refugees. One attacked her child to distract her and the other stole her purse. She now wants a gun and a dog and my friend is talking about emigrating to the US to escape.

Better yet she should get a pig to walk around with her.  

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I am not sure I can think of any historical example of "Europeans fighting for Europe"

Europeans are ALWAYS fighting one another.  This whole EU thing is hopefully just a temporary thing, like so many other attempts to unify territory in Europe over the last 2000 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The lady needs to stay and fight, unlike the Syrian "refugees"

why?

why should she care about "germany"

nationalism is evil.

every man (woman) for themselves.

europeans won't fight for europe.
germans won't fight for germany.

hell, look at posts on here.  half these "freedom lovers" won't do shit to fight for the US.

I am not sure I can think of any historical example of "Europeans fighting for Europe"

Europeans are ALWAYS fighting one another.  This whole EU thing is hopefully just a temporary thing, like so many other attempts to unify territory in Europe over the last 2000 years.

A lot fought to protect Europe from communism 70 years ago.  Many of your own countrymen.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A lot fought to protect Europe from communism 70 years ago.  Many of your own countrymen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The lady needs to stay and fight, unlike the Syrian "refugees"

why?

why should she care about "germany"

nationalism is evil.

every man (woman) for themselves.

europeans won't fight for europe.
germans won't fight for germany.

hell, look at posts on here.  half these "freedom lovers" won't do shit to fight for the US.

they fought (well, agreed to, they didn't really) for their countries in an alliance.

Danes fought for denmark, not germany.

the actions of france speak for themselves.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#8]
That sounds more gypsy than refugee.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:32:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What are they going to do about it?

They have no serious personal arms.

They have no real military.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Mark my words. Common Germans are absolutely fed up and being pushed waaayyyyyy too hard.

What are they going to do about it?

They have no serious personal arms.

They have no real military.
I know a farmer in Northern Germany that has an MG42 slathered in axle grease stashed in a barn attic and enough canned ammo for a little over a minute of Spandau ballet.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:38:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Sorry to hear, however if your friend isn't one of the oppressed refugees I think she will find that her experience of emigrating will be difficult and time consuming.
View Quote
tell her to come on vacation and just stay,the rules no longer apply.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:52:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is virtually impossible for a middle class German to immigrate to the US.  She should do what everyone else does, come on a tourist visa and never leave.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It is virtually impossible for a middle class German to immigrate to the US.  She should do what everyone else does, come on a tourist visa and never leave.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Granted I’m not sure what your definition of middle class is but we have two German families here in Scottsdale who’s fathers work at Henkel. Their kids go to school with my daughter. They moved here last year from DE.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:59:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I know a farmer in Northern Germany that has an MG42 slathered in axle grease stashed in a barn attic and enough canned ammo for a little over a minute of Spandau ballet.

View Quote

I suspect there are a number of those guys over there.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 4:59:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

She needs to stay in Germany and fix their problems.   One biggie..or two.  Stop allowing Muslims in your country and kick out all that are not citizens.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:00:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Being an illegal is probably not that bad if you are unskilled labor from some low-wage country.  Working a job in landscaping, manual labor, cleaning or as a nanny might be fine.

But for a professional who is used to living in a country with a high standard of living, trying to work as an illegal in the US is probably a pretty shitty situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Being an illegal is probably not that bad if you are unskilled labor from some low-wage country.  Working a job in landscaping, manual labor, cleaning or as a nanny might be fine.

But for a professional who is used to living in a country with a high standard of living, trying to work as an illegal in the US is probably a pretty shitty situation.

Getting an H1B with a background in German law probably isn't going to happen, short of the green card lottery we don't have many avenues for western Europeans to immigrate, but you know that better than anybody else here.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:03:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
That we would have to resort to smuggling our friends to get them to safety. Is this what 1936 felt like?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd recommend Canada or Australia.

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK

I told her to start shopping for good boots and I would meet her in Tucson.

That we would have to resort to smuggling our friends to get them to safety. Is this what 1936 felt like?
Yes.

It's 1936 again.

Except with nuclear weapons in circulation.

And the NSA  has all of your creditcard receipts
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yup.

But not carefully enough.

Population has doubled in 40 years, and not through rubbing belly buttons together.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK

That would be the hardest one to get into.  They screen people very carefully and it's a long process.

Yup.

But not carefully enough.

Population has doubled in 40 years, and not through rubbing belly buttons together.

A German-born guy living in NZ works for me currently. I've talked to him about current events with him, his comment is "Germany is fucked." I agree with him, while I'd love to believe see German would at some point stop this and go back to somewhat old ways, nah it's not happening.

I'll go out on a limb here and say Oktoberfest in Munich will cease to exist in under 30 years.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:09:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Funny, I'm talking out my ass about the political climate in Germany - however I'm the only actual German in this debate, and the only person who appears to have actually been in Germany recently during this crisis and have ample immediate family members and friends in Germany..

But despite all that, for some reason you magically know the situation far better than I, because you read and watch news articles, and you feel the need to downplay the exact facts I have told you above. Remember how I told you nothing will satiate you? You're further proving it. I don't need to provide you with jack or shit as I know the situation first hand - something you do not.

More irony... A high ranking officer not going by intel and facts on the ground, but by "reports" and paper instead... but that's another story for another day huh?

Yet again, your willful ignorance and bias is shining through, in your true fashion.

Do you see why I consider such a debate useless and futile?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're not even worth my time...  

You show me trump and the US house? LOL. Real intellectual debate material here. Such a great basis...

I try not to debate on Arfcom, and you're just reinforcing that opinion.

You don't debate on arfcom because you talk out of your ass and when called on it you pout like a child

so, the majority of germans don't like this.

your statement.  proof.  evidence.  anything.

try debating; it might require some actual facts other than whatever opinion happens to be residing in your 4th point of contact.

Funny, I'm talking out my ass about the political climate in Germany - however I'm the only actual German in this debate, and the only person who appears to have actually been in Germany recently during this crisis and have ample immediate family members and friends in Germany..

But despite all that, for some reason you magically know the situation far better than I, because you read and watch news articles, and you feel the need to downplay the exact facts I have told you above. Remember how I told you nothing will satiate you? You're further proving it. I don't need to provide you with jack or shit as I know the situation first hand - something you do not.

More irony... A high ranking officer not going by intel and facts on the ground, but by "reports" and paper instead... but that's another story for another day huh?

Yet again, your willful ignorance and bias is shining through, in your true fashion.

Do you see why I consider such a debate useless and futile?

I *hope* you're right here. While it's been a while since I've been to Germany, I'd like to take my son to his ancestral home-land when he's bigger but I fear it's too late. The next election in Germany will be a telling one, then we'll know who's right.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:10:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I agree with you that an H1B is highly unlikely for someone with a German law degree - unless it was as some kind of counsel for a German company office in the U.S. or something super-specific like that, which is obviously highly unlikely.

View Quote

Or a position at the U.S. office of a really big law firm (with clients and offices in Germany or with German/European legal issues). It would actually be a pretty persuasive argument regarding inability to find domestic labor that fits the bill. Much better than most arguments/notices I've seen for H1B applications for things like Indian IT workers and such.

But there aren't that many of those slots.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:15:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I just got back....friends were showing me videos of women being savagely beaten. It looks like WWZ....as you probably know her chances of getting a carry gun are nil. She would most likely be able to own weapons if she gets her Jaeger license, which takes a year or so.

My uncle had all of his weapons confiscated a few years ago. He had been treated for work related stress in the early '80s and a few years ago the Germans tightened the gun ownership laws. Any mental treatment was grounds to lose your guns. Well he did....no knock raid at 2300 on a Sunday night.

So when you hear POTUS talking about "common sense" gun laws you should know exactly what he's really talking about.

Interesting.....my bil is also a German lawyer and was told that his chances of getting an approved visa to the US were about zero when he looked into it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just got back....friends were showing me videos of women being savagely beaten. It looks like WWZ....as you probably know her chances of getting a carry gun are nil. She would most likely be able to own weapons if she gets her Jaeger license, which takes a year or so.

My uncle had all of his weapons confiscated a few years ago. He had been treated for work related stress in the early '80s and a few years ago the Germans tightened the gun ownership laws. Any mental treatment was grounds to lose your guns. Well he did....no knock raid at 2300 on a Sunday night.

So when you hear POTUS talking about "common sense" gun laws you should know exactly what he's really talking about.

Interesting.....my bil is also a German lawyer and was told that his chances of getting an approved visa to the US were about zero when he looked into it.

Tell him to move to canada (become a canadian citizen) and look into a TN visa.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Snip

I agree with you that an H1B is highly unlikely for someone with a German law degree - unless it was as some kind of counsel for a German company office in the U.S. or something super-specific like that, which is obviously highly unlikely.

Quite ridiculous when you boil it down. If she was a bottom-feeding-no-skilled-brown skinned gal from Mex...........she would be welcomed into USA and would end up in my office getting her teeth fixed for free.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Snip

Quite ridiculous when you boil it down. If she was a bottom-feeding-no-skilled-brown skinned gal from Mex...........she would be welcomed into USA and would end up in my office getting her teeth fixed for free.
View Quote

Agreed, this is why our legal immigration policies are so fucked up. Which is more valuable to society?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

tourist visa to mexico.

drive across the border
lose her "papers"

she just became a dreamer.
she'll need a "nom d' immigration"

I suggest, "combat jack's sex puppet"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

tourist visa to mexico.

drive across the border
lose her "papers"

she just became a dreamer.
she'll need a "nom d' immigration"

I suggest, "combat jack's sex puppet"

That's funny, I think there is a position by that title available.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

She said something about a law firm hiring up for the VW TDI defense.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

why do you say this.

I came to the US in 1996 and I am a US Citizen since March 2002.

It is possible or at least is was back than. I lived in Bermuda when I did my paper work and it did not take long at all. I guess one plus is that not many Bermudians want to immigrate to the US.

I guess it would also depend on the Job skills she has.

So it is not impossible perhaps just more difficult and it also cost $$$.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

many older people especially in rural areas.

My father grew up in Bavaria in a very small Town. I spend many summer with my Grandfather listening to his stories and playing in the yard running around with his Guns.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

majority of the people voted for Angela Merkel's party.

Are they not a democracy?  Are there calls for dissolving the government and holding new elections?

Show me how the views of the majority of German people ARE being demonstrated.

talks cheap.
and, since I took the time....
http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/2350539.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is mighty Germany's Defense Minister:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_von_der_Leyen

Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen, née Albrecht (born 8 October 1958 in Brussels) is a German politician who has been the Minister of Defence since 2013, and is the first woman in German history to hold that office. A physician by profession, she previously also served as the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs from 2009 to 2013 and as the Minister of Senior Citizens, Women and Youth from 2005 to 2009. Von der Leyen has been tipped as a possible future successor to Chancellor Angela Merkel due to personal loyalty to the Chancellor and her 'political instinct'

Im sure her 60,000 man army, which is too obese to fight and has failure guns will overcome the 800,000 migrants and the 10s of millions that follow.

I pretty much take everything you say as just trolling, so there's that too...

German history dictates that a takeover of Germany by Muslims won't go unchecked. Enough said.

90% of the posters in this thread don't understand the political climate in Germany right now, nor the views of the majority of German people.

majority of the people voted for Angela Merkel's party.

Are they not a democracy?  Are there calls for dissolving the government and holding new elections?

Show me how the views of the majority of German people ARE being demonstrated.

talks cheap.
and, since I took the time....
http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/2350539.jpg

no she is not in power just with her own party she has to get together with other parties in order to be in Power

on top of that we have many many more Political Parties than the US all 2 of them. Thus the spread of votes is much different.

Also just because the guys that are now in the Bundeswehr means not much. There are many that where in the Service for many years. So the generation after the Wall came down are way different from what you may see or here now.

In addition the news that is out comes from the Linke Partei and the Grune Partei.

Yes von der Leyen is quite incompetent and should ever have gotten the job - she was also Born in Brussels

Let's hope she will not be the next Mutti

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:57:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Marrying a U.S. citizen is the accepted way to do it.  
View Quote

Isn't that how AQ gained power with the Taliban? Didn't they (unsuccessfully) try that in Anbar Province too?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The immigration IS an overthrow/invasion...

"Hijrah" means jihad by immigration and the Koran teaches immigration as a way to spread Islam.
View Quote

Well that's how they are going to do it because they don't have a Jihad military force with jets, tanks and ships.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:10:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's not limited to Germany.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the way Germany ends.  Not with a bang but a whimper.

Western culture is the target.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#35]
When we were going through the process they kept sending requests for my wife"s fingerprints. After having sent in three sets for different requests, and having already received her green card, we never sent in any others even though 2 more requests came in. The government could screw up wet dream.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Their country is going to shit.  I bet it won't be long before they will elect a PM with Muzzie lineage. Do you think the Germans are that stupid?
View Quote

Well.... we beat them to it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:53:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Well that's how they are going to do it because they don't have a Jihad military force with jets, tanks and ships.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The immigration IS an overthrow/invasion...

"Hijrah" means jihad by immigration and the Koran teaches immigration as a way to spread Islam.

Wait until they have a massive population to hide in...

I would say that certain parts of major cities are going to go the way of Rotterdam and will get ethnically cleansed over a decade or so.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's why God invented sub-contractors and Consultants.

self-employed FTW.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Wonder when those WW2 arms caches will be getting dug up and put to good use over there. Sure seems like the time is fast approaching.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#40]
They've got to be close to overthrowing their leadership.  Surely there is a young, charismatic veteran ready to lead them back to greatness?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

She needs a coyote call.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK

I told her to start shopping for good boots and I would meet her in Tucson.

She needs a coyote call.

I think I could tolerate conservative German women crossing the border illegally
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Definitely.  

View Quote

Her current qualifications might give her greater access to the Bar in some states (ie I can take some state Bar exams without needing to complete any additional academic courses; the German equivalent qualification might attract a similar exemption) which would make her dual-qualified in the respective legal systems. You would be limited to certain states though. California springs to mind - not sure how much of an improvement that would be

I know a few people making very serious money in international trade matters after doing that, though I'm not sure whether it opens up the H1B route. I reckon you could certainly make a case for it.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:49:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
OP, I believe your friends concern for her safety. Your friend has an opportunity to address the evil invasion of Germany by Muslims. Does she love her country. Why not suggest that your friend and her friend start to organize LEGAL PEACEFUL  protests of the Muslim invasion at the grass roots level. Your friend being an attorney is in a position to start such an opposition. It is going to take GOOD INTELLIGENT GERMANS to FIGHT for Germany. It has to start somewhere with someone. Why not he? Why not now? If she starts a legitimate protest organization I will be the first to donate. Heck, half this site's members would donate. You could inspire her.
View Quote

She can't. They've made it almost illegal to say anything negative about the growing problem.

They'll take your kids if you speak against their utopian plans

I started out having pity for them (Europeans) as my heritage is rooted there and I still have relatives. I also feel like they're beyond saving and we can pick up the pieces after we've allowed the Europeans to get tired of their mistakes. Once the locusts/leeches move on or find it unwelcoming in Europe, maybe there will be hope for rebuilding. They need to remember we've invested more in their continent than they have. Sure, two wars rolled through there, but we're the ones who made it a better place.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Where is that?  Banner and "information" board in the background are written in English.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Where is that?  Banner and "information" board in the background are written in English.

In German, "Information" is spelled..."Information". They have signs in English because the refugees don't speak German (and never will). Did you hear at the borders of Macedonia, Bulgaria and Hungary they were all chanting in English?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

She can't. They've made it almost illegal to say anything negative about the growing problem.

They'll take your kids if you speak against their utopian plans
View Quote

I think that's about the time my MG42 would come out of the barn loft.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 6:45:45 AM EDT
[#46]

To anyone who asks why we need to support the 2nd amendment or thinksthat we should be bringing in "refugees " , show them these videos.  You aren't going to see this on the news.

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 6:51:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

They're learning that from the Gypsies...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're learning that from the Gypsies...

Or "Tinkers" as my Irish friends would put it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the way Germany ends.  Not with a bang but a whimper.

Indirectly I agree but I really don't believe that any common Muslim (AQ, ISIL, etc.. as the exceptions)  is directly "targeting" western society. What they are doing is spreading Islam and they'll do that to the death simply because, as Muslims, they're obligated to do so.  Any Muslim that says differently is either ignorant of the religion which is very rare simply by the nature of the religion or practicing Taqiyya and/or Kitman.  

CAIR is probably the most glaring example of Taqiyya being used here in the States. Essentially the Quran allows (obligates...) Muslims to lie to non-believers to further the cause of Islam. CAIR is lying in just about everything they say. They are, without doubt, conducting soft Jihad.

Back to your point, again I don't believe we are being targeted per se. We are simply in the way and will either submit or be killed. That's the simplest explanation of Islam that I know....submit or be killed.

The mistake that Westerners make is that they lense Islam through their experiences as Christians. This is a fatal mistake as the 2 religions are diametrically opposed.  I give Germany perhaps 2 years before we see the beginings of internal warfare. The violence will most likely be initiated by Germans vice the immigrants. The Germans will blink their eyes and see their culture, which stood for a 1000 years, evaporate. The Muslims will simply use the democratic process against western society and allow us to hang ourselves. Similar techniques are happening here....that's really all Obama has done...he's just set conditions so that democracy can be used to further the Marxist agenda.

Couple what's happening in Germany with what has already happened in France, Scandinavia, the UK, etc...and you've got a toxic cocktail...at least from my perspective. If I were a Mulsim I'd have a grin on my face as I watch the plan unfold.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:36:44 AM EDT
[#49]
It's like 732AD and 1683AD all over again, except quieter and unopposed; good luck Europe.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:46:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top