BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Does it even matter if they decided to care?

"As of 5 August 2015, the German Army has a strength of 61,219 soldiers."

and its guns dont even hold zero.

The small part of the population that is armed, is armed with ineffectual weapons.

If they decide to care, it wont matter.

They needed to care years ago for it to have mattered now.
View Quote

Plenty of governments have been toppled and regimes changed when the people had enough even if the populace didn't have the superior firepower.

A people's voice is dangerous when charged with wrath (Aeschylus)
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Maybe 400 years ago.

The Germans actually had some kind of formal cooperation with the Ottoman Empire leading up to WWI, if I remember right.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

German history dictates that a takeover of Germany by Muslims won't go unchecked. Enough said.

90% of the posters in this thread don't understand the political climate in Germany right now, nor the views of the majority of German people.

Maybe 400 years ago.

The Germans actually had some kind of formal cooperation with the Ottoman Empire leading up to WWI, if I remember right.

They were allies in WWI.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
majority of the people voted for Angela Merkel's party.

Are they not a democracy?  Are there calls for dissolving the government and holding new elections?

Show me how the views of the majority of German people ARE being demonstrated.

talks cheap.

and, since I took the time....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/2350539.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here is mighty Germany's Defense Minister:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_von_der_Leyen

Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen, née Albrecht (born 8 October 1958 in Brussels) is a German politician who has been the Minister of Defence since 2013, and is the first woman in German history to hold that office. A physician by profession, she previously also served as the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs from 2009 to 2013 and as the Minister of Senior Citizens, Women and Youth from 2005 to 2009. Von der Leyen has been tipped as a possible future successor to Chancellor Angela Merkel due to personal loyalty to the Chancellor and her 'political instinct'

Im sure her 60,000 man army, which is too obese to fight and has failure guns will overcome the 800,000 migrants and the 10s of millions that follow.

I pretty much take everything you say as just trolling, so there's that too...

German history dictates that a takeover of Germany by Muslims won't go unchecked. Enough said.

90% of the posters in this thread don't understand the political climate in Germany right now, nor the views of the majority of German people.

Are they not a democracy?  Are there calls for dissolving the government and holding new elections?

talks cheap.

No matter what I show you, you and I both know it wouldn't be sufficient to satiate your willful ignorance and clear bias of the situation. Right? Nothing I do is going to change your opinion, so in reality why waste my time beyond a couple lines in a post?

Oh and, the same could be said for the majority of Americans voting for Obama's party...

So show me how the views of the American people ARE being demonstrated, in regards to whats taking place in this country today. I'll wait patiently, just as much as you wait for me to prove my side.

My point then? It's almost like some of you WANT Germany to be over run by muslims... and get a rise out of what's going on.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And worse, absolutely no will to fight.

The ones willing to change the system are the Left, and the Left wants to live in some kind of Disney Fantasy multikulty country.

The Left loves the idea of generations of immigrants propping up their welfare state, when the reality is that immigrants are going to turn Germany into Turkey if they are lucky, and some Ghanian/Syrian hybrid if they are not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are they going to do about it?

They have no serious personal arms.

They have no real military.

The ones willing to change the system are the Left, and the Left wants to live in some kind of Disney Fantasy multikulty country.

The Left loves the idea of generations of immigrants propping up their welfare state, when the reality is that immigrants are going to turn Germany into Turkey if they are lucky, and some Ghanian/Syrian hybrid if they are not.

Up until the part in red, I thought you were talking about the U.S. ...
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A handful of soft fat drunks, against millions and millions of people used to death and war.

The German peoples views are irrelevant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

German soldiers stationed in Afghanistan have been accused of being too fat to fight the Taliban because they drink too much. Earlier this year, another report found that 40 per cent Germany's 3,600 soldiers in Afghanistan were overweight.

This has prompted Reinhold Robbe, Parliamentary Commissioner for the armed forces, to observe: "Plainly put, the soldiers are too fat, exercise too little and take little care of their diet."

A handful of soft fat drunks, against millions and millions of people used to death and war.

The German peoples views are irrelevant.

Oh this coming from you is just rich and full of irony.

Nom nom.

Keep on trollin...
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Hitler wins in the end.  He wished germany was islam.

a proper religion for a warrior people.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Angela Merkel don't give a fuck.

This is how German media is portraying her now.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aClU7hJvm-A/VhQe7iS9HzI/AAAAAAAAX7E/pEzFN0_kp0M/s572-Ic42/151005_ard_bericht_aus_berlin_merkel_burka.jpg

Amazing how just a couple of years ago she was a principled bad ass when it came to the bail outs and banking crisis. Now she’s letting these slobs into the father land. WTF over! I don’t get it? If Germany needs more population why not incentivize Germans to populate the home land through natural means. The money and resources Germany is going to spend dealing with these neanderthals is going to net mass loss for the country. More taxes to subsidize the idiots, a lesser quality of life for natives and a lower birth rate as a result.

Leads me to believe there is a more sinister plan in affect. Merkel is obviously intelligent. Being from east Germany (prior to reunification) perhaps she loves Germany the way obama loves the USA.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:01:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No matter what I show you, you and I both know it wouldn't be sufficient to satiate your willful ignorance and clear bias of the situation. Right? Nothing I do is going to change your opinion, so in reality why waste my time beyond a couple lines in a post?

Oh and, the same could be said for the majority of Americans voting for Obama's party...

So show me how the views of the American people ARE being demonstrated, in regards to whats taking place in this country today. I'll wait patiently, just as much as you wait for me to prove my side.

My point then? It's almost like some of you WANT Germany to be over run by muslims... and get a rise out of what's going on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen, née Albrecht (born 8 October 1958 in Brussels) is a German politician who has been the Minister of Defence since 2013, and is the first woman in German history to hold that office. A physician by profession, she previously also served as the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs from 2009 to 2013 and as the Minister of Senior Citizens, Women and Youth from 2005 to 2009. Von der Leyen has been tipped as a possible future successor to Chancellor Angela Merkel due to personal loyalty to the Chancellor and her 'political instinct'

Im sure her 60,000 man army, which is too obese to fight and has failure guns will overcome the 800,000 migrants and the 10s of millions that follow.

talks cheap.

donald trump and the current balance in the house and senate demonstrate teh US population dissatisfaction with the current situation.

so, show me yours.
polls?
anything?

you haven't even fucking tried.  You threw out, "I'm right" with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to back it up.

I don't deny that the american people voted for obama.  I freely admit the majority of americans are fucking morons.

so, either put up or shut up.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol.

Germany.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Last year, the parliamentary defense committee was informed that out of 89 German fighter jets, only 38 were ready for use. The list of damaged items also included helicopters, as well as a variety of weapons.

According to the confidential report that was leaked on Tuesday, the German NATO task force would face serious problems if it had to intervene abroad. More than 40 percent of the task force's soldiers would have to do without P8 pistols, and more than 30 percent lacked general-purpose machine guns, known as MG3. Operating at night would be particularly difficult for Germany's armed task force, given a lack of 76 percent of necessary night viewers.

Lol.

Germany.

Don't worry the defense money was spent elsewhere on more important things.

Germany to Spend $6.6 Billion on 800,000 Refugees and Migrants
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/billions-migrants-germany-spend-6-6b-800-000-newcomers-n422811
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#11]
You are looking at the future of the USA unless we can do something about it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:04:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:04:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

If Germany was Islamic, would they now be getting invaded by starving africans and pregnant women from the middle east?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If Germany was Islamic, would they now be getting invaded by starving africans and pregnant women from the middle east?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck no. But nobody would want to move there anyway.

ETA:  It seems the same peculiar set of characteristics that give rise to a modern first world society also give rise to pathological altruism.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's a big ocean protecting us from the wholesale invasion that Europe is seeing. Well, at least with regard to people from the ME.

As long as we don't get another Nobel Prize-winning loser in the White House, we'll survive much longer.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
donald trump and the current balance in the house and senate demonstrate teh US population dissatisfaction with the current situation.

so, show me yours.

polls?

anything?

you haven't even fucking tried.  You threw out, "I'm right" with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to back it up.

I don't deny that the american people voted for obama.  I freely admit the majority of americans are fucking morons.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

talks cheap.

so, show me yours.

polls?

anything?

You're not even worth my time...

You show me trump and the US house? LOL. Real intellectual debate material here. Such a great basis...

I try not to debate on Arfcom, and you're just reinforcing that opinion.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Violent and criminal Muslims are as rare as hen's teeth.  I don't understand why so many people are "claiming" to have issues with them.  Islam itself is a peaceful and tolerant religion and produces only peaceful and tolerant followers.

Hasn't your friend heard?  Germany doesn't belong to Germans, that would be racist to even think so.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:12:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You show me trump and the US house? LOL. Real intellectual debate material here. Such a great basis...

View Quote

Once again, it comes down to leadership. Powerful people have to be on board if you want to get anything done, politically.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
There's a big ocean protecting us from the wholesale invasion that Europe is seeing. Well, at least with regard to people from the ME.

As long as we don't get another Nobel Prize-winning loser in the White House, we'll survive much longer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You are very, very wrong about that. My brother's wife is a white eastern European. She went to medical school in the U.S. and is now some kind of heart doctor, cardiologist or something. the U.S. government tried EVERY WAY THEY COULD THINK OF FOR YEARS to kick her out of the country. She finally was granted permanent residency, but it was a close run thing.

Let's go back about fifteen years. Same brother's ex-wife. This one was Russian (he likes European women, can't say I blame him), she's an English professor at at state university, and they tried EVERYTHING THEY COULD DO TO KICK HER OUT OF THE COUNTRY. She finally, after years, managed to get legalized as well.

My brother isn't a fucking terrorist or some kind of criminal: he's a history teacher. He met these women when they were here, working at a state university. He didn't order them online.

If you think they let white people emigrate illegally, I have news for you: they don't. Immigration laws are enforced to the fucking "t" if you are white.

Edit to add: I don't know what bullshit excuses they kept coming up with to harass these women, but they did indeed KEEP coming up with them, and it went on and on. It was just that: harassment. Utter and complete bullshit both times. Sure, they were both finally cleared, but they should never had had to jump through hoops like that. It was ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

we dont kick out illegal immigrants have her cross the Canadian border  

You are very, very wrong about that. My brother's wife is a white eastern European. She went to medical school in the U.S. and is now some kind of heart doctor, cardiologist or something. the U.S. government tried EVERY WAY THEY COULD THINK OF FOR YEARS to kick her out of the country. She finally was granted permanent residency, but it was a close run thing.

Let's go back about fifteen years. Same brother's ex-wife. This one was Russian (he likes European women, can't say I blame him), she's an English professor at at state university, and they tried EVERYTHING THEY COULD DO TO KICK HER OUT OF THE COUNTRY. She finally, after years, managed to get legalized as well.

My brother isn't a fucking terrorist or some kind of criminal: he's a history teacher. He met these women when they were here, working at a state university. He didn't order them online.

If you think they let white people emigrate illegally, I have news for you: they don't. Immigration laws are enforced to the fucking "t" if you are white.

Edit to add: I don't know what bullshit excuses they kept coming up with to harass these women, but they did indeed KEEP coming up with them, and it went on and on. It was just that: harassment. Utter and complete bullshit both times. Sure, they were both finally cleared, but they should never had had to jump through hoops like that. It was ridiculous.

Yup.

If you are free, white, over 21, speak English, have an IQ above room temp.

there is no way to get into this country legally.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

Not a single one of the top 3 Republican candidates supports taking Islamic migrants.  And at least one of the has stated that he'll send those already here back if he's elected.  And we're in the process of booting the RINOs out of power in the House, and I suspect the Senate RINOs are seeing the writing on the wall.

And while I don't typically listen to the Democrat candidates, I haven't heard much about it from any of them.  But the Dem base is like the Germans and Swedish, they're all for throwing our doors open to them despite being told, and shown, what will come of it.  Their bleeding hearts overcome any intelligence or logic they might possess.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:15:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc474/jimmyram70/hans-landa-o.gif  

Haha

In all honesty though, thank you Germany for biting the bullet on this one.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't debate on arfcom because you talk out of your ass and when called on it you pout like a child

so, the majority of germans don't like this.

your statement.  proof.  evidence.  anything.

try debating; it might require some actual facts other than whatever opinion happens to be residing in your 4th point of contact.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's not correct.

Marrying a U.S. citizen is the accepted way to do it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

we dont kick out illegal immigrants have her cross the Canadian border  

Yup.

That's not correct.

That is not a slam dunk either.  And it's fucking outrageous the way they will stink-eye that yet tell us there is NOTHING they can do about illegals.  This government is completely corrupt, to the very core.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must have missed the massive landbridge trucking Syrian "refugees" into North America.

Whatever problems the Latin American illegals here may cause, they pale in comparison to what's going to happen to Germany after it reaches a critical mass of snackbars.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I must have missed the massive landbridge trucking Syrian "refugees" into North America.

Whatever problems the Latin American illegals here may cause pale in comparison to what's going to happen to Germany after it reaches a critical mass of snackbars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever problems the Latin American illegals here may cause pale in comparison to what's going to happen to Germany after it reaches a critical mass of snackbars.

If Hussain wants to get them here, they will get here.   The number they project they will bring over keeps climbing by a hundred thousand here and there.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:27:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
That would be the hardest one to get into.  They screen people very carefully and it's a long process.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd recommend Canada or Australia.

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK

That would be the hardest one to get into.  They screen people very carefully and it's a long process.

Yup.

But not carefully enough.

Population has doubled in 40 years, and not through rubbing belly buttons together.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lol.

Germany.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Last year, the parliamentary defense committee was informed that out of 89 German fighter jets, only 38 were ready for use. The list of damaged items also included helicopters, as well as a variety of weapons.

According to the confidential report that was leaked on Tuesday, the German NATO task force would face serious problems if it had to intervene abroad. More than 40 percent of the task force's soldiers would have to do without P8 pistols, and more than 30 percent lacked general-purpose machine guns, known as MG3. Operating at night would be particularly difficult for Germany's armed task force, given a lack of 76 percent of necessary night viewers.

Lol.

Germany.

What a joke.  How can they be a viable NATO partner like that.  I am tired of the USA subsidizing the security of these assholes.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:30:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Damn, I feel like I'm watching the overthrow of Europe in slow motion!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She reports that a close friend of hers was at a supermarket with her toddler and was accosted by two refugees. One attacked her child to distract her and the other stole her purse. She now wants a gun and a dog and my friend is talking about emigrating to the US to escape.

You are.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:31:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If Hussain wants to get them here, they will get here.   The number they project they will bring over keeps climbing by a hundred thousand here and there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That goes back to my point in the first post I made on this subtopic. It's a LOT more difficult to get them over here logistically, financially, and politcially - even with zero in office. Zero's only got another 15 months and limited resources to bring them here given who is in Congress. The next President could also completely shut it down, and these people can't just hijack trucks and trains to get here as they can do in Eurasia.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:33:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Down to us again then...F"*k me!....and no doubt you lot will get roped in again. Try not to be late this time please...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Down to us again then...F"*k me!....and no doubt you lot will get roped in again. Try not to be late this time please...  

You gots to clean up your own neighborhood first.

Set the example and all that.

No more stiff upper lip, or turn the other cheek - get down to business!!!!

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:33:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She reports that a close friend of hers was at a supermarket with her toddler and was accosted by two refugees. One attacked her child to distract her and the other stole her purse. She now wants a gun and a dog and my friend is talking about emigrating to the US to escape.

You are.

Like I said, it's the Ottoman conquests again. But with trains instead of horses. And nobody fighting back.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like the political climate in Europe, or Germany in particular has mean a hill of beans to the Euro elite when it has come to executing Brussels/Berlin/Paris plan for the EU.

Like the mass of the German people won't shut up and color when they are told to.

Like the majority of the German people have the means or capability, let alone the actual demonstrated desire to basically have an uprising against their government. Because the government's plan is more immigrants to prop up the welfare state.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
You don't debate on arfcom because you talk out of your ass and when called on it you pout like a child

try debating; it might require some actual facts other than whatever opinion happens to be residing in your 4th point of contact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Funny, I'm talking out my ass about the political climate in Germany - however I'm the only actual German in this debate, and the only person who appears to have actually been in Germany recently during this crisis and have ample immediate family members and friends in Germany..

But despite all that, for some reason you magically know the situation far better than I, because you read and watch news articles, and you feel the need to downplay the exact facts I have told you above. Remember how I told you nothing will satiate you? You're further proving it. I don't need to provide you with jack or shit as I know the situation first hand - something you do not.

More irony... A high ranking officer not going by intel and facts on the ground, but by "reports" and paper instead... but that's another story for another day huh?

Yet again, your willful ignorance and bias is shining through, in your true fashion.

Do you see why I consider such a debate useless and futile?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote

Not going to happen. Guns for personal protection are impossible in Germany, France, Italy, Spain etc.

It just doesn't happen. You CAN (after tests, exams and bureaucratic procedures) acquire some guns and ammo, but those will be for sports only. NO whatsoever carry possibilities, even if you CAN demonstrate it's for your protection and need it. Not gonna happen.

I lived in Europe for decades and know it well.

As for the possibility of emigrating to the US, it is harder and harder.

Even with a degree and money, very often you won't find a job (and a sponsor!) to let you in in the country with anything else than a temporary visa which sooner than later, will expire.

Personal experience. While I am an American citizen by birth, I grew up in Europe and have countless (European) friends here who (rightly so) strive to find a position here in the US.

It's gotten harder and I do approve of this (the USA need protection from the world outside, now more than ever).

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
  Not going to happen. Guns for personal protection are impossible in Germany, France, Italy, Spain etc.
View Quote

Not if you're willing to quietly cease giving a fuck about your government and its rules, which seems quite reasonable given that it has clearly ceased giving a fuck about you, or the country in general.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:40:52 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Not if you're willing to quietly cease giving a fuck about your government and its rules, which seems quite reasonable given that it has clearly ceased giving a fuck about you, or the country in general.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. And maybe I even did that back then, 'down there'.

But if caught, prison will be inevitable.

And while real felons and criminals there get every type of discounts from serving in prison, regular citizens 'found guilty of owning illegal guns' serve for years, for sure.

100% guaranteed.

ETA: ask me anything about the right of self defense in Europe. I'll answer you.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:43:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha Ha HA !

Do you sleep better at night believing that?

We are further down the toilet than Germany !  Germany would not elect a PM that was not at least 3 generations Aryan.  We have a POTUS with as questionable muzzie lineage as imaginable. EVERYTHING he has done as POTUS only endorses and supports his muzzie background.  For all practiacal purposes.........We have a muzzie POTUS......and you are snorting at the Euro-Idiots?!

Pull your head out of the sand.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And while real felons there get any type of discounts from serving in prison, regular citizens 'found guilty of owning illegal guns' serve for years, for sure.

100% guaranteed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And while real felons there get any type of discounts from serving in prison, regular citizens 'found guilty of owning illegal guns' serve for years, for sure.

100% guaranteed.

No argument here. But ... I suspect you'd agree that there's a lot of "stuff" squirreled away by otherwise decent people in many European countries. Just from my own experience in carrying concealed over nearly 20 years, in 3 states, and MANY non-permissive environments (legal but "really awkward if made" places) - you really have to try HARD to get caught if you are not an idiot.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

ETA: ask me anything about the right of self defense in Europe. I'll answer you.
View Quote

I suspect it's quite limited in most places. The Czech and Slovak Republics are the only places I can think off where you can routinely carry legally and not be in deep shit if you actually shoot someone.

Of course, part of going Galt on this issue means not sticking around for the Polizei after you send Ahmed the baby-beater to meet Allah.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:47:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

As long as she leaves her Socialist German ideals  there ( if she has any ) she can come.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ha Ha HA !

Do you sleep better at night believing that?

We are further down the toilet than Germany !  Germany would not elect a PM that was not at least 3 generations Aryan.  We have a POTUS with as questionable muzzie lineage as imaginable. EVERYTHING he has done as POTUS only endorses and supports his muzzie background.  For all practiacal purposes.........We have a muzzie POTUS......and you are snorting at the Euro-Idiots?!

Pull your head out of the sand.
View Quote

BHO doesn't have a gigantic train line to Snackbarville. That's kind of an obstacle, even if you want to bring them here.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
No argument here. But ... I suspect you'd agree that there's a lot of "stuff" squirreled away by otherwise decent people in many European countries. Just from my own experience in carrying concealed over nearly 20 years, in 3 states, and MANY non-permissive environments (legal but "really awkward if made" places) - you really have to try HARD to get caught if you are not an idiot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

100% guaranteed.

Yes yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I say again, I state again, maybe I did that too, there. For years.

If you (theoretically) used such a weapon defending yourself, in those countries you would end up being on the wrong side, automatically. I know for a fact. That meaning, your 'crime' would even be superior to the one committed by the attacker.

Only way out would be to run away from the scene of the crime immediately.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stupid POSs forgot the Battle of Lepanto and the Islamic goal of that battle.

I'll let St. Francis deal with both types of those animals that welcomed or brought the harm.

Says this backsliding Lutheran of Austrian descent.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd like the Germans to not be a net drain on Western Civilization for the first time since 1848, and I'm confident I'll be waiting.

I'd like the Germans to stand up to their government and say "no more!"

I know the Germans will shut up and color when the time comes.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:51:36 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I suspect it's quite limited in most places. The Czech and Slovak Republics are the only places I can think off where you can routinely carry legally and not be in deep shit if you actually shoot someone.
Of course, part of going Galt on this issue means not sticking around for the Polizei after you send Ahmed the baby-beater to meet Allah.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's easy as an answer: you get excess of defense immediately (if using a firearm in self defense). Even if intruder came to your house, stole your property and attacked you or your loved ones physically. If you shoot, you're doomed.

Doomed.

I have seen cases of criminals refunded of hundreds of thousands of euros for having been wounded inside homes they were robbing.

The only way to save yourself is if intruder shot first.

ETA: a recent case in Italy (I am speaking of days ago, I can post links).

Two robbers robbed a jewelry guy who was carrying cash (they had seen him taking cash, evidently studying him for days).

They showed up with a (then found to be) toy gun (with no red cap, go figure).

They got shot and killed on the scene by such jewelry guy who was legally armed and could legally carry.

Jewelry guy got arrested and robbers families are now screaming for justice.

I say again, I can post links on demand (Italian)

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There isn't much distinction between our Left and their Left. Both occupy about 80% of the working political spectrum.

However, we're still for the short term, a federal state. There is tremendous political support for immigration controls, despite the efforts of both parties and the media.

Core America is the most heavily armed, wealthiest, and aggressive non-politically represented people on the planet. That state of affairs will not continue forever.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Sure.  I am just disputing his statement that there is "no way" to get in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's not correct.

That is not a slam dunk either.  And it's fucking outrageous the way they will stink-eye that yet tell us there is NOTHING they can do about illegals.  This government is completely corrupt, to the very core.

Sure.  I am just disputing his statement that there is "no way" to get in.

Today, even getting married as a way to Citizenship is not as easy as it used to be,

nor is it legal, even if it is commonplace.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top