Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]
The Left hates this negro.

Not their type of negro.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#5]
It seems he has changed his tune some since gaining popularity. I like the change. This election is one big cluster fuck though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#6]
hammermill thread.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#7]
He has to be a member here.  User name?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
hammermill thread.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#9]
 STOP
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I think this is his first statement on guns that I like.

Ben Carson made another controversial statement, this time about the Holocaust. "I think the likelihood of Hitler being able to accomplish his goals would have been greatly diminished if the people had been armed," he said. "I'm telling you there is a reason these dictatorial people take the guns first."
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It seems he has changed his tune some since gaining popularity. I like the change. This election is one big cluster fuck though.
View Quote

Like many politicians, his opinion simply changes to suit the people he wants votes from. I don't believe him, or trust him. The guy has had over fifty years to form his opinion on the Second Amendment.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#13]
This guy is way off the rails now.

Also, hammerhead thread.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:01:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Like many politicians, his opinion simply changes to suit the people he wants votes from. I don't believe him, or trust him. The guy has had over fifty years to form his opinion on the Second Amendment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Same with Trump.

And weren't a lot of Jews in the city, so doesn't he think they shouldn't have guns?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:37:13 AM EDT
[#16]
He is only talking about arming them, if they don't live in a city.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:40:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:24:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This here, he's a beta male and is not of the mindset i'm looking for in a POTUS.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The Left hates this negro.

Not their type of negro.
View Quote

They only like the kind that keeps the others on the plantation.  Yet, because the left control the tempo and vebiage of news narratives, somehow it's the guys who want to get people free and off those plantations who are called Uncle Toms.  

Just like they only like the kind of native/indian who keeps the others on the reservation, and only like the immigrants who don't obey the laws and work through the system to become Americans.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#20]

this was the first thing I thought of when the controversy was brought up.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Certainly a much better comment than his "don't need guns in urban areas" crap earlier.

Either way, Cruz 2016.

Link Posted: 10/22/2015 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I spent a lot of time lately listening to Ben Carson and I have to say that I am starting to like him more and more
Realize that someone with Carson background  i.e. s brain surgeon of the highest level is a field that isolates you from issues that we would here take for granted and spend so much time talling about, he is far from a politician who has had time to form his message for 50 years. Carson has given his life to medicine, it's quite reasonable that he has only resently gotten to educate himself about a DETAILED stand on political talking points.

I must say take the time and listen to his defence of the 2A and how he has read up and now in a very articulate way makes the argument why it is so important, I find that Ben is very thoughful and once he has had the time to research deaper into a topic he connects and anchors his thinking to the original text and what the foundning fathers had to say and he is very constitution oriented in most of what he is talking about.

Listen to the way he ends the conversation he does not back down one inch but turns the table very on the host.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGf3ySeiM8A

Also:
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/politics/2015/10/11/73775824/

I have been a Cruz hopeful but I would not hesitate to support Carson if Cruz chances starts to become more remote..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top