BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is a rich and vibrant culture that we need to embrace.
View Quote

We should import more of them...because our society is a 'backwards' one with a constant 'War on Women' and we need to check our privilege.

Savages
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They love their religion more than their own children.

It's a cultural failing that is not in any way cohabitable with the West.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't these people love their own children?   How can you order the death of your own child?

False.

They selfishly care about themselves more than they care about their children.

After the child is raped, they have no value for marriage.

It really is more of a practical/cultural problem than religious.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:02:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe the story is being twisted and the girl wasn't gang raped she really was just a whore? I don't really care one way or the other.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This+
And my western sense of honor says that it should be a torturous painful public death to send a clear message.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We should just honor kill anyone involved in an honor killing.

Our Western sense of honor should demand a killing of the entire family.
This+
And my western sense of honor says that it should be a torturous painful public death to send a clear message.

Anyone that orders an honor killing that results in a death as well as those that commit the killing should be subject to mandatory capital punishment.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Everyone involved should be crucified next to a list of their crimes alongside whatever road is most heavy traveled by these third world invaders.

Western civilization will not survive the importation of savages in the name of compassion. Which is why the liberals want to do just that.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone that orders an honor killing that results in a death as well as those that commit the killing should be subject to mandatory capital punishment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This+

Capital punishment? It's Germany. I'm not even sure if they have life sentences.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Is honor killing one of those universal values I am supposed to defend?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:19:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is honor killing one of those universal values I am supposed to defend?
View Quote

yes we are supposed to defend it and encourage it here.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Don't these people love their own children?   How can you order the death of your own child?
View Quote
These aren't people.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:28:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Syrian gang rape victim who fled to Germany after her ordeal is stabbed to death 'in honour killing ordered by her own mother because she was seen as unclean after her sex assault'

A woman whose family branded her 'unclean' after she was gang-raped in her Syrian homeland has been found murdered in Germany – allegedly on the orders of her own mother.
Police believe the victim, named only as Rokstan M, 20, was stabbed to death by her father and brothers in the twisted logic that she had brought disgrace on her family through the sex attack.
View Quote

These people are going to make such wonderful assets to the western world.
View Quote

If you sell advanced & expensive rat traps....sometimes you'll need to import rodents to spread fear causing a buying panic of your rat traps.....
It's good to have people in your pockets that can help you with importing and laws giving you a monopoly.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Those fuckers have it ass-back-wards

When your daughter gets raped you kill the Motherfuckers who raped her.

Sharia law coming to America SOON
View Quote

I always wanted to be an outlaw.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
May that poor girl rest in peace.
View Quote

Yes, may her soul find peace and love on the other side.
IMO, she's certainly experienced enough hell on earth already. Gang raped and when she escapes she is murdered by her own family.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:46:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
These aren't people.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These aren't people.  

spoken from a country with abortion.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Does that mean we get honor killed after though?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does that mean we get honor killed after though?

...slowly walks away putting pmag covers back on.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#17]
This is why Sweeden has the highest rape rate in the western world.  It's not the natives that are doing it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:14:04 PM EDT
[#18]
sharia law, coming to Amerika, if Dear Leader has his way.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:22:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

3000 of these subhuman pigshit vermin goatfucking barbarian rapist child molestors are being relocated here in WA
View Quote

That's a whole lot of SSS.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

has nothing to do with religion, it is a cultural thing.  

Christians from that area commit honor killings as well.   Christians in Europe and the Americas still commit them .   Hindus and Sikhs still commit them.  

I have issues with Islam, but this isn't an Islamic problem, it's a problem related to backward-ass cultures.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

has nothing to do with religion, it is a cultural thing.  

Christians from that area commit honor killings as well.   Christians in Europe and the Americas still commit them .   Hindus and Sikhs still commit them.  

I have issues with Islam, but this isn't an Islamic problem, it's a problem related to backward-ass cultures.  

Yep, it's rednecks, once again, for the win.

Hatfields and McCoys.

Rich and vibrant.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
May that poor girl rest in peace.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
3000 of these subhuman pigshit vermin goatfucking barbarian rapist child molestors are being relocated here in WA
View Quote

Some are being located here in Baltimore too, as if the city wasn't already rich and vibrant.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Some are being located here in Baltimore too, as if the city wasn't already rich and vibrant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe they will do battle to see who is the most rich and vibrant.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Nevermind.  I don't have the words.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wet or dry side?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:14:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nevermind.  I don't have the words.

View Quote

It's overwhelming to contemplate, isn't it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Such a rich and vibrant culture...
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's not the same thing, and I didn't mean for it to sound that way.

But there are women in America who get raped, and are treated like criminals by zealous defense attorneys.  Rapists have gotten off scot-free because a jury believed that a short skirt and high heels meant she was asking for it.

Of course our justice system is better than Sharia Law.  But if we're going to be critical, then let's be critical of ANY system that allows the victim to be blamed for a crime.

View Quote

Oh good god.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
[Why do some always find the need to point out some crazy shit that supposedly happened here in America in order to down play a fucking bass ackwards situation brought on by deranged people from the sphincter of the world.      
View Quote

All cultures are equal.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Oh good god.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

But there are women in America who get raped, and are treated like criminals by zealous defense attorneys.  Rapists have gotten off scot-free because a jury believed that a short skirt and high heels meant she was asking for it.

Of course our justice system is better than Sharia Law.  But if we're going to be critical, then let's be critical of ANY system that allows the victim to be blamed for a crime.

Oh good god.

Yes?

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yes?

View Quote

Such a mindset is the destruction of Western Culture. Too bad all of us have to share the results.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I may be mistaken, but I assume that you're joking here, or perhaps trolling.

Rape victims in the USA sadly often have to be cross examined because of non-rape victims who make false rape accusations.  If it weren't for false rape claims, we'd never have to question the claims of actual victims.  So rape victims are victimized again by those who make false rape claims.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:50:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Rape victims in the USA sadly often have to be cross examined because of non-rape victims who make false rape accusations.  If it weren't for false rape claims, we'd never have to question the claims of actual victims.  So rape victims are victimized again by those who make false rape claims.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about this?

Quoted:
Maybe the story is being twisted and the girl wasn't gang raped she really was just a whore? I don't really care one way or the other.

Is this an example of healthy skepticism you're talking about or the reflexive BTV attitude to which eraser referred?

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Wow, just... Wow.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:16:34 PM EDT
[#35]
this is the $H1T NObama wants to bring to the USA
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:27:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Just proves that you can take the girl out of Syria.  But, you just can't fix the stupid.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:36:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Makes me sick
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:50:54 AM EDT
[#38]
fucking scum
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:56:39 AM EDT
[#39]
But...but...but...Christians!  And The Crusades!
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:02:12 AM EDT
[#40]
What kind of a crazed country would let those folks in?

I am glad we don’t have to worry about stuff like that in the US.

I bet it won’t be long before some Euro country elects a Prez or PM with questionable muzzie lineage.   Dopey Europeans.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:03:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What kind of a crazed country would let those folks in?

I am glad we don’t have to worry about stuff like that in the US.

I bet it won’t be long before some Euro country elects a Prez or PM with questionable muzzie lineage.   Dopey Europeans.
View Quote

Ouch.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:01:52 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Cite? As a regular practice or are we talking about a few psychos that identify themselves as a part of a religion? This may be #2 for worst equivocation of the year.
View Quote

It isn't a regular practice because our culture isn't backwards ass.

It isn't a regular practice in Islam either, it is only a regular practice in backwards ass cultures and in those cultures its common to all religions in that culture.   Which is why, in the west, its more common in a place like South America than it is in the U.S.   My cousin was the victim of an honor killing.  She made the mistake of marrying a guy from Brazil, where honor killings are common.  

As far as a cite, learn to google man.   Wiki has a great article on it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing.   There are 281 cites there and a lot of additional reading.

I'll give you one, because I remember the name.    Faten Habash (spelling could be off) was beaten to death by her father,  a Christian, for the crime of wanting to marry a Muslim boy.  The same thing sometimes happens in India when Sikhs want to marry Hindus (and vice versa).  

Honor killings weren't outlawed in Italy until the 1980's iirc.   They still happen, there was one in the mid oughts,  I can't remember the name off the top of my head.    

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Such a mindset is the destruction of Western Culture. Too bad all of us have to share the results.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes?

Yup. Critical Theory/Neo-Marxist Philosophy is intellectual laziness masked as high order thinking.

The laziness would stop if their daughters were brought up within these cultures. Traditional liberal western European values would heartily embraced, again. Almost immediately.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yes?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh good god.

Yes?

You need someone to point out your derp in comparing the accused using the accusers actions and dress to establish plausibility of his contention of the sex being consenting and honor killing of your own daughter because she was raped.   Yeah, that whole line of comparison was completely retarded.  It sounds like something a sixth grader would come up with.

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:37:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

How about this?

Is this an example of healthy skepticism you're talking about or the reflexive BTV attitude to which eraser referred?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about this?

Quoted:

Oh horseshit.  So in the US, if she says she's raped then we just proceed to sentencing?
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oh horseshit.  So in the US, if she says she's raped then we just proceed to sentencing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about this?

Quoted:

Did you intend this to be responsive to the question I asked?
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:26:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Savages gonna savage.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They can never escape hell because they bring hell with them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Rape victims in the USA sadly often have to be cross examined because of non-rape victims who make false rape accusations.  If it weren't for false rape claims, we'd never have to question the claims of actual victims.
So rape victims are victimized again by those who make false rape claims.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rape victims in the USA sadly often have to be cross examined because of non-rape victims who make false rape accusations.  If it weren't for false rape claims, we'd never have to question the claims of actual victims.
So rape victims are victimized again by those who make false rape claims.

No, that's not why rape victims are cross-examined.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top