Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/8/2015 12:49:33 AM EDT
I don't care for fox news channel. but I believe she may be a real journalist.
I think I'm a fan.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:51:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Megyn kelly is a frigging tool she lost all my respect at the first debate
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:51:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Meghan kelly is a frigging tool she lost all my respect at the first debate
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:53:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:53:44 AM EDT
[#4]
If Megyn Kelly was Candy Crowley's twin sister she wouldn't register on the GD radar scope.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:56:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Megyn sounds like a dirty verb.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:56:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I tend to listen , understand ,and then decide. I watched the interview and if anyone does the same I'd like to hear your opinion.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:58:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I tend to listen , understand ,and then decide. I watched the interview and if anyone does the same I'd like to hear your opinion.
View Quote

People's actions speak much more loudly than their words and her recent actions have told me all I need to know about her.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:04:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you post a Youtube vid of the interview I'll gladly watch it before opining that she's a liberal witch.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:08:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I used to like her at one time. Not at all anymore.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:17:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably one of the most interesting interviews Rose has ever given.

Her comments about Jon Stewart were...exquisite.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:20:14 AM EDT
[#11]

I was starting to think she was top notch.  Then all that crap about the stupid guy in Ark. screwing around on his wife dominated her show for couple weeks.  Then the big get the Trump stuff started.  Whatever journalistic integrity she once had was dissolved by her seeking ratings and accolades from the media community.

YMMV
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:23:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:23:55 AM EDT
[#13]
In the first debate she displayed her credentials as a journalist.  

Personally, I find them lacking.  

I'm not sure real journalists even exist anymore, they all seem to be in it for an agenda.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:24:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Lot of butthurtz for Megyn being tough on the biggest rino ever to run.  I thought GD hated rinos?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:25:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I'm not sure real journalists even exist anymore, they all seem to be in it for an agenda.

View Quote

Oh no, did she hurt your Trumps feels by asking him factual questions about his past? She's a bitch, but come on.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:26:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Nope. Just another north easterner parading as a "conservative" journalist.

Heard she's been courting CNN lately. It would be entertaining to see her shift if she jumps ship.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:26:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:28:10 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Her "being tough" gave him vastly more time than the better candidates.  Cruz, ever the gentleman, only got a few minutes of exposure--something like 1/5 the time Trump was running his yap.  All thanks to Megan--with a "y."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lot of butthurtz for Megyn being tough on the biggest rino ever to run.  I thought GD hated rinos?

Her "being tough" gave him vastly more time than the better candidates.  Cruz, ever the gentleman, only got a few minutes of exposure--something like 1/5 the time Trump was running his yap.  All thanks to Megan--with a "y."

Now that is actually a better point. Holy shit, I agree with you for once
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:51:33 AM EDT
[#19]
I guess I should watch a few of her past broadcast. Never heard of her before the Trump thing and just figured it was more
infotainment b.s.
     Her explanation of her role at fox, the trump matter etc. all made sense. I don't like opinion t.v. and prefer news and it sounds like
that is what she wants to do, but I haven't seen enough to know.
     Full disclosure here, it could just be her eyes. And her intelligence of course.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:56:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oh no, did she hurt your Trumps feels by asking him factual questions about his past? She's a bitch, but come on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did she spend the same amount of time with the same types of question to all the other candidates?

No she did not...
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:08:04 AM EDT
[#21]
It's funny how you guys loved her before she went at Trump. She was queen bee before the Trump spat.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:42:38 AM EDT
[#22]
I used to think she was pretty bad ass.
But there's something that really pisses me off about some of her interviews with family of the deceased.
How did it feel?
What were your first thoughts?
Do you think there was something you could have done?
How in the Fuck do you think they feel ? MEGAN....
maybe someone puts her up to it, I don't know.
Yeah and I do realize they don't have to go on her show, but it seems like she digs and digs
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:47:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Charlie Rose interview of Lara Logan is fascinating. She says it like it is.

She would have never been allowed to say those things on 60 Minutes.

On my phone or I would find the youtube. Look it up. That woman knows what's what.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:49:40 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm over with her.   she wont be getting any cabinet position in Trumps white house
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:54:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

She's Fox's Candy Crowley.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:10:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Typical liberal moron talking head.   She will say anything in an interview that she thinks will gain her the most support for ratings.   Money and attention seeking moron.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:16:43 AM EDT
[#27]
She is an overly emotional bitch.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:18:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's funny how you guys loved her before she went at Trump. She was queen bee before the Trump spat.
View Quote

A lot of us called her on her anti gun feels long before the trump debacle.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Isn't Charlie Rose an un-abashed Commie ?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:20:06 AM EDT
[#30]
I would literally try to bang the liberal stuffing right out of her  . I got this move that makes the wimminz squeal
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:20:09 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

In the idea that journalists were ever, ever impartial, they never existed.

The origin of newspapers was political pamphlets, started by the political parties to put out propaganda.  Journalists have never been impartial, ever. Though I do think back in the day some actually tried.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:45:16 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

On my phone or I would find the youtube. Look it up. That woman knows what's what.
View Quote
I searched on youtube---there is an interview by CR of LL in 2011---is that the one you are talking about?

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:47:44 AM EDT
[#33]
I love how people got their jimmies in a twist over her asking a presidential candidate about past statements he made because they were unflattering.

boo hoo hoo.... The mean lady asked me a question.. boo hoo..
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:48:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So why all the butt hurt?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:58:06 AM EDT
[#35]
It's been so nice since I turned off cable.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Megan Kelly is in it for Megan Kelly. She will do what ever it takes to make her richer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:01:59 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
For me it was the pass Jeb received in turn.  If she had blasted Jeb the same way, I could have handled it better.  The agenda was to crucify Trump cause she doesn't care for him.  I am no Trump apologist.

Cruz 2016

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:03:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This!
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:06:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, good Lord!

She just asked a question. I am a Trump fan, but her question was totally acceptable. Geeze. Lighten up Francis.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:47:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:38:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Well, I hope GD is off her.  Every damn time I follow a thread with any Fox coverage I have to hear some pathetically, heinous act someone would commit in the desperate need to engage her physically.  I caught on a long time ago she wasn't one of us, let alone a journalist.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:42:11 AM EDT
[#42]
She's a closet liberal, but I'd still stretch her butthole.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:48:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I searched on youtube---there is an interview by CR of LL in 2011---is that the one you are talking about?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it is an hour long then that would be it. It was toward the end when she talks about dealing with tribal leaders in Afghanistan.  

The topic was how we would clear villages of taliban and build infrastructure. Then as soon as we would leave they would welcome taliban back.

Her response was shoot the leader in the head and ask for the next in line to step up. He won't play ball? Shoot him in the head. Ask for the next. Repeat as needed. It's the only thing the savages understand.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Sandra Smith has been filling in, she's a better commentator and better looking.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:07:30 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

I always thought she was a hammerhead shark with them eyes...

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

She didn't do anything wrong in that debate.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Media talking heads are all narcissistic assholes. The only group worse on that front is politicians. Fuck them both.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:14:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Megyn kelly is hot as fuck, and I would do everything to her but, a frigging tool she lost all my respect at the first debate
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Here's the full interview.

Can somebody tell me where she makes her comments about John Stewart?

http://www.charlierose.com/watch/60628953
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top