Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2015 10:33:19 PM EDT
I'm watching for the first time in about a year ( I left the remote across the room and I'm busy Arf-surfing).

Hannity was telling Ben Carson that he'd leap right into action if threatened by a Roseburg-type shooter, as he's been training for that for 5 years now.

Sean apparently "knows a lot about medicine" since he has a lot of family in the medical field.

he's turned into a bozo.

I liked him when he used to bait Quannel Excrement into calling him a white devil.

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
That pussy would be the first to run or get taken out. Bloviating fgt.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:07:13 AM EDT
[#3]
He's a "marksman" too.....in case you haven't heard.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

That shit drives me nuts.

It's the primary reason I won't watch him on TV, or listen to his radio show.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:37:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gun-Fu
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:42:55 AM EDT
[#6]
People are just realizing fox news charlatans are full of crap?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:44:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Lucky Charm-Do?

Irish-fu?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:40:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Dudes a mangina

He wouldn't spring into action, he would fall back onto a talking point

"liberals say conservatives want dirty air dirty water, throw grandma off the cliff", blah blah repeat
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 4:04:29 AM EDT
[#9]
What does he say he his training background is ? What art ?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 4:37:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm watching for the first time in about a year ( I left the remote across the room and I'm busy Arf-surfing).

Hannity was telling Ben Carson that he'd leap right into action if threatened by a Roseburg-type shooter, as he's been training for that for 5 years now.

Sean apparently "knows a lot about medicine" since he has a lot of family in the medical field.

he's turned into a bozo.

I liked him when he used to bait Quannel Excrement into calling him a white devil.

View Quote

From the reports it sounds as if the shooter was point blank on one or more targets; if anyone of any level of competence had leapt into action there is a good chance that the shooter would have been stopped.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 4:44:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mi Khan Tok
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 5:09:37 AM EDT
[#12]
turned into?

When has he ever not been?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:07:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Since age 11, accept he doesn't know any terminology.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:43:43 AM EDT
[#14]
But could he take Steven Segal?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:48:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Switch to watching CNN
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
turned into?

View Quote

I used to enjoy him when he used Alan Colmes like a spitoon.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
turned into?

That Colmes actually stayed somewhat sane sounding when he had that show. He went off the derp end when he broke off on his own.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:34:09 AM EDT
[#18]
He'd just go over to the guy, and pound his fist on top of the head while exclaiming, "I'm a Reagan *pound* Conservative *pound*".

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:35:34 AM EDT
[#19]
As long as it didn't mess up his hair he might jump in.  

Not sure who he is training under, but most likely someone gladly taking his money while they stroke his ego.

Doubt he is training that hard since I have never seen him with a mark on his face, guys that go hard at martial arts inevitably end up with a black eye or broken nose.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:36:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

And he has a commercial talking about his "arsenal".
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#21]

After you've spent enough years training Martial Arts you know very well you want your own gun in a gunfight.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Hannity is a buffoon, I have no idea how he is allowed to keep any show, tv or radio.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Hannity is a party line cheerleader.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Meh, why the Hannity hate?  I don't get it.  He does train …… I have watched a couple of videos. He is probably in better shape than 90% of the members here.

He has been shooting since he was a kid.  Probably a better shot than 90% of the LEOs out there.  He is pro gun, pro second amendment , argues gun rights with the libs all the time.

Maybe some are envious?

I would think that most here would welcome him to "our" side.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've come to terms with it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Meh, why the Hannity hate?  I don't get it.  He does train …… I have watched a couple of videos. He is probably in better shape than 90% of the members here.

He has been shooting since he was a kid.  Probably a better shot than 90% of the LEOs out there.  He is pro gun, pro second amendment , argues gun rights with the libs all the time.

Maybe some are envious?

View Quote

I saw the chuck Lidell episode; Hannity does do some training.
I know that because he constantly talks about it...
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:50:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Maybe some are envious?

View Quote

I've yet to see him show the slightest capacity for original thought.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:51:49 AM EDT
[#28]
As long as Hannity stays on point re: politics, he's tolerable. As soon as he starts talking about his MMA training or his marksmanship I have to turn him off. He sounds like a sixteen year old when he does this.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:53:33 AM EDT
[#29]

In addition Savage calls him "wall banger". I stopped listening to Hannity a while ago , zero substance , repetitive questions  effectively a parrot . Plus his commercial breaks on his radio show sometimes lasted my entire drive home from work which made it even more difficult to listen to.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#30]
blowhard is going to blow. I bet him and oRyley  go bowling together
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:56:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Gun-Fu
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gun-Fu

the term is gun kata

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#32]
New advertiser?  Never heard him mention anything about NFL until FanDuel became advertiser. CCW until USCC. etc.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

In addition Savage calls him "wall banger". I stopped listening to Hannity a while ago , zero substance , repetitive questions  effectively a parrot . Plus his commercial breaks on his radio show sometimes lasted my entire drive home from work which made it even more difficult to listen to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep. His show is surprisingly thin compared to the rest of the industry.  I timed it out once, like 31 minutes of content per hour.  And that's including the long intro and short segments barely long enough to play the bumper music.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Hannity is a fraud pretending to be conservative.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:46:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

GOP fellatio
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:48:02 AM EDT
[#36]
I like listening to Jamie Dupree at 1307 with Sean

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:26:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep. His show is surprisingly thin compared to the rest of the industry.  I timed it out once, like 31 minutes of content per hour.  And that's including the long intro and short segments barely long enough to play the bumper music.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK good im not the only one who noticed how short his actual content is.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That Colmes actually stayed somewhat sane sounding when he had that show. He went off the derp end when he broke off on his own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
turned into?

It was a better show back then, honestly.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It was a better show back then, honestly.
View Quote

Colmes was actually a better debater than Hannity. Colmes was able to put together coherent arguments and present them logically - that they were wrong didn't matter, he was good at presentation. Hannity could not make a logical argument to save his life. He'd ask a question and then play gotcha! with something that was irrelevant to the discussion. Philosophically, I agreed with him, but he was an idiot when it came to presenting a logical argument. I couldn't watch that show much, and I never watch him now.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:39:14 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Exactly this.  

What are his ratings like for radio?  Everyone I know can't stand him anymore but obviously someone is listening to him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#41]
I also can't stand how he will invite someone on to debate, and then keep interrupting them with his talking points, and never let them finish their sentence.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not particularly fond of Hannity, but who the fuck cares what Savage says? He is a narcissistic gun grabbing POS.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ever actually listened to Hannity in the last couple years?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've criticized him, but I don't doubt he owns a bunch of guns and trains in the gym. Any training is more than none.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Not particularly fond of Hannity, but who the fuck cares what Savage says? He is a narcissistic gun grabbing POS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A broken clock  is right twice a day.. And that broken clock took over Hannitys  radio spot in most regions and has a higher ratings.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:22:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

A broken clock  is right twice a day.. And that broken clock took over Hannitys  radio spot in most regions and has a higher ratings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually Cumulus numbers went in the shitter after Savage replaced him. But that wasn't really a surprise as nobody with two brain cells to rub together takes Savage as anything but a clown.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top