[#5]
A little early for Halloween, no?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A little early for Halloween, no?
View Quote

The school could have had their homecoming week involve dressing up on certain days.

Last week our high school had a superhero day, among others, and we had one dress up in black boots, black tac pants, and a Punisher skull shirt.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#7]
The future called...

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:32:09 PM EDT
[#8]
The WWI trench warfare cosplaying community will be filing a formal protest.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm going to say my home state is still a little wounded from these 2

She knew what she was doing and she did it to invoke that response. May fucks be upon her.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:35:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Must suck to be young now, with all this zero-tolerance bullshit being pushed from every angle.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:14:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Must suck to be young now, with all this zero-tolerance bullshit being pushed from every angle.

View Quote

That's nothing.  In circa 1999, my brother got pulled out of class with police in tow, then arrested, booked and make to get into the orange jumpsuit.  Spent the rest of the year in in the bad kids and pregnant girls school.

Why?  While parked in the high school lot, he had an existing broken window.  So what should the administrators do about a broken window?  Well search the vehicle of course.  And what is the proper response upon finding a beer can logged way up under one of the seats that obviously has been sitting there for a long time due to physical appearance?  see previous paragraph.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
That's nothing.  In circa 1999, my brother got pulled out of class with police in tow, then arrested, booked and make to get into the orange jumpsuit.  Spent the rest of the year in in the bad kids and pregnant girls school.

Why?  While parked in the high school lot, he had an existing broken window.  So what should the administrators do about a broken window?  Well search the vehicle of course.  And what is the proper response upon finding a beer can logged way up under one of the seats that obviously has been sitting there for a long time due to physical appearance?  see previous paragraph.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus.

The worst I ever did was forget to get a car wash after my dad and I butchered an elk in the bed of the truck. Looked like a murder scene, complete with bloody hand prints on the tail gate. I was wondering why the cops were inspecting the truck until I really thought about it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Jesus.  

The worst I ever did was forget to get a car wash after my dad and I butchered an elk in the bed of the truck. Looked like a murder scene, complete with bloody hand prints on the tail gate. I was wondering why the cops were inspecting the truck until I really thought about it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus.  

That would have made for an interesting vehicle stop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top