Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2003 5:51:10 PM EDT
Not bad so far, I want a truck like Burts...

and I really like his Bunker
Link Posted: 3/28/2003 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone who doesn't have their tv's tuned to CNN and Foxnews 24/7 while this war is taking place is an anti-american traitor.
Link Posted: 3/28/2003 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny show so far,I want that Barrett M-82A1 that Burt had, his wall was sad though, lol, all those empty spaces
Link Posted: 3/28/2003 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah thats sweet... but why would you want a chromed sniper rifle...

and whats the chain hangin across the hood of his truck for....
Link Posted: 3/28/2003 6:19:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty good so far. Did you guys see the ad for Battlestar Galactica? I sure hope it is at least as good as Tremors series.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Edited to add: Looks like [b]Imbroglio[/b] has a Troll-bot running.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/28/2003 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anyone who doesn't have their tv's tuned to CNN and Foxnews 24/7 while this war is taking place is an anti-american traitor.
View Quote

So, since you don't have cable and are unable to watch CNN and Foxnews, that would make you a traitor?

Some of us have jobs.  I can't watch the war 24/7.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 12:48:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I caught Tremors>  I thought it was a little cheesy but then again Tremors always has been.  I enjoyed it and will likely be watching it as long as it's on the air.

BTW, I love Burts new house.  I really want one for myself, lol.  And his bare wall was depressing yet inspiring.  He obviously intends to restock since he already had the outlines for the guns he wants, lol.  Way to plan Burt...  

BTW2, I'm thinking we are going to get some new mutated Graboid creatures of some kind, from the "Mixmaster" stuff they were talking about in the second episode.  It's out and around...
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 1:02:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Pretty good so far. Did you guys see the ad for Battlestar Galactica? I sure hope it is at least as good as Tremors series.
View Quote

I ran across a few websites the other day about the new show.  It's supposedly a major departure from the orginal series just using the basic framework of the orginal and the fan base appears to be at war with new project.

Based on what I've read, I'm not very hopeful.
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 5:12:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Watched it, Fell asleep during the 2nd show.

BRING BACK FARSCAPE!
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 5:15:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Watched it, Fell asleep during the 2nd show.

BRING BACK FARSCAPE!
View Quote
It's gone, you Farscape groupies "get over it".
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 5:17:26 AM EDT
[#10]
#1 - Burt would own a HumVee

#2 - they neutered him.  Other than the Barrett, the poor man has almost no guns.

#3 - they neutered him.  He can't even shoot the damn things

#4 - his house is gone, his food, money, all gone.
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Looks like one to keep an eye on. Funny in a Northern Exposure/X-Files kinda way. I thought Burt was a little under gunned too, but maybe that will change.
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Hmmmmm.... Hadn't thought about Northern Exposure.  I agree, it does have the potential to become something like that (which would be a good thing).

Given the fact that Burt can’t really shoot the Graboid and “PC” dictates that he won’t shoot humans, I’d guess that the guns will never be much more than a prop to reinforce his image as a paramilitary survivalist nut-job.  The M82 is just a huge example of that.  I did notice that he did have a sidearm in quite a few scenes (stainless 1911?).

Had to laugh at the shot he took with the Barrett.  800+ yards, standing, as a snapshot through a closed window.  Only in Hollywood.
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[
thats because his house was blown up!
View Quote

I know, but BURT wouldn't have had everything in 1 place.  BURT would have cached goods elsewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top