Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/3/2015 9:43:12 AM EDT

Kermit has denied rumours that the woman he's been spotted out and about with is his new love - but that didn't stop people being outraged

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11841008/feminists-angry-kermit-the-frog-new-girlfriend.html
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#1]
So women are supposed to be ugly and fat?

Yet the rest of america needs to lose weight and exercise according to our feminist 1st lady.

No wonder women have identity crises.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol what
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:45:59 AM EDT
[#3]
But she is still a pig so your group is well represented.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#4]
If only Rosie was Kermit's new squeeze.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Is she Asian too?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Miss Piggy dumped him, she found out he had venereal warts.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:51:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh for fucks sake
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is she Asian too?
View Quote

Sweet and sour pork.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:51:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
But she is still a pig so your group is well represented.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#10]
She is still a pig!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:55:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I've never heard a fit hot chick bitch about this shit.

Again, trying to cater to a minority.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:57:57 AM EDT
[#13]
If Margery Tyrell  or Alyson 'one time at band camp' Hannigan were a pig...

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#14]
How long before Kermit's new bacon taco is discovered to be a ladyboy?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:59:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Is she Asian too?
View Quote

Yum, Asian!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:00:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#17]
In the link one of the twitter comments was "We thought realistic Barbie was a victory, but now we have skinny Pam on Archer & Denise the younger hotter pig on the Muppets"

Never in a million years did I think you could tie in Archer with the Muppets.  These people are fucking crazy!!!!

And someone should let the dip shit know that skinny Pam lasted for like 8 episodes before she ran out of cocaine
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fat Women Outraged at Frog Fucking Skinny Hog!
View Quote

No need to drag the French into this.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:03:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Piggy has abused Kermit for years.  I mean nasty, physical abuse.  Straight throwing him off buildings and shit.  It's a good thing he's just cloth and foam or he'd probably be dead by now.

Kermit finally frogs up and ditches her ass for some fine strange, and people are angry with him?!

Shut the fuck up, douches.  Reverse the genders and pretend it's a woman being physically abused like that.  Oh, now it's a different story, right?

Fucking hypocrite bitches.  Fuck 'em.

You do what's right for you, Kermit.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Piggy has abused Kermit for years.  I mean nasty, physical abuse.  Straight throwing him off buildings and shit.  It's a good thing he's just cloth and foam or he'd probably be dead by now.

Kermit finally frogs up and ditches her ass for some fine strange, and people are angry with him?!

Shut the fuck up, douches.  Reverse the genders and pretend it's a woman being physically abused like that.  Oh, now it's a different story, right?

View Quote

Kermit is a little slut.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:06:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If Margery Tyrell  or Alyson 'one time at band camp' Hannigan were a pig...

http://i.imgur.com/6yjCctL.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:08:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

In the link one of the twitter comments was "We thought realistic Barbie was a victory, but now we have skinny Pam on Archer & Denise the younger hotter pig on the Muppets"

Never in a million years did I think you could tie in Archer with the Muppets.  These people are fucking crazy!!!!

And someone should let the dip shit know that skinny Pam lasted for like 8 episodes before she ran out of cocaine
View Quote

Coke Pam was best Pam.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
that's disturbing  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kermit is a little slut.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/55/3f/f0/553ff0d16ba60784512607365d42a231.jpg

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web03/2010/10/1/13/enhanced-buzz-17475-1285952921-0.jpg
that's disturbing  

Oh they get worse.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because fat Pam was such a good role model for girls everywhere.  They're just jealous Pam was able to get laid looking like that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:12:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Miss Piggy did crossfit.  She is empowered now.  What the fuck is their problem?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:12:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Coke Pam was best Pam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coke Pam was best Pam.

Negative.

Yakuza pit fighting Pam is best Pam.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Miss fat piggy had some serious mental health issues that needed to be dealt with. NO ONE needs all that extra estrogen runnin around on their cartoons.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She is still a pig!
View Quote

Some guys are "ass men" and some guys are "leg men"... Kermit is into pigs.  Who are we to judge?  

Hell, in this social climate, we are probably lucky he didn't move in with a toad named Richard.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:16:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:16:59 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03426/muppets-1024_3426209b.jpg
Kermit has denied rumours that the woman he's been spotted out and about with is his new love - but that didn't stop people being outraged
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11841008/feminists-angry-kermit-the-frog-new-girlfriend.html
View Quote
Back Story

He met her on Ashley Madison and she became his nanny, but he hired her to be his secretary, while she was still a waitress at the local bar, and they went to the same gym together.
Besides Ms. Piggy was a psycho bitch, high maintenance, controlling, spent all of Kermits money , was fat, lazy, out of shape and her house was a sty.
That about covers it.

Tragically, this covers about 90% of GD I am getting a divorce threads.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Miss Piggy did crossfit.  She is empowered now.  What the fuck is their problem?
View Quote

I'm going with this in this silly assed thread.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Would hit!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Kermit is into Asians. I can dig that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Negative.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coke Pam was best Pam.

Negative.

Im going to have to go with skinny coked up Pam and Cherleen on this one.

nope no CoC pictures of them to post, but ill see if I can find some guy getting beheaded.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:41:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Kermit is into Asians. I can dig that.
View Quote

No shit,

The frog can finally cancel his subscription the Siamese Twins lesbian
site he was always spending his time and money on in the wanking Kermit meme,  move
out of his basement and finally become a productive member of society with his
own real live Asian doll on his arm.  Unfortunately though, their are small angry people who can't
just simply be happy for someone else's successful development and will selfishly try to co-opt
and spoil his bliss for the sake of their own narrow agenda.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Kermit the Frog recently died of swine flu. His last words were "That fucking pig told me she was clean!"
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#39]
It's about time Kermit dumped that fat, angry, abusive bitch that is Miss Piggy.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#41]
It's a frickin puppet.  WTF is wrong with people
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Oh jesus fucking christ!  Is there nothing  these morons won't get butt hurt about any more?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:58:42 AM EDT
[#43]
I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Let me get this straight, they are mad that the Muppet is normal, not fat..... despite the fact that it's a pig?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Miss Piggy is the Hillary Clinton of the Muppet world.
Fat cankles and an uber bitch too!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:59:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Piggy should be behind bars. But that skinny girl is way too young for him. That poor frog needs counseling.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:11:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Kermit had a fling with Heidi the Hippo after Bletch dumped her, but before her workplace "incident".

Kermit's dalliances with the lean pork won't last long.  He'll go back to Piggy like the whipped little amphibian he is.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03426/muppets-1024_3426209b.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Well at least we know Kermit isn't Muslim, he eats pork.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top