Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#1]
There were eye witnesses that noticed Hickey with the AR15.  Donahue found the eye witnesses.  Then, he found the pictures. Then, he found the paper documentation of the weapons that were used by LEO including the secret service. The .223 Hickey picked up that day was the only one in that geographic region.  Surprise!  That AR was not back on Air Force 1 locked up for some reason.  It was in the back floorboard of the car directly behind JFK.  There was a series of technical facts that got Donahue worked up about this project.  The newest, radical thing happening in ballistics during this time(1960's) were the wounds on the battlefield coming from that new high velocity 5.56 small caliber space age modular battle rifle.  Donahue was a WWII bomber pilot.  He had seen his buddies on those bomber crews receive all kinds of FMJ wounds. Donahue saw the photos of the JFK head wound during his participation in the 60 Minutes news program  and he knew a Carcano bullet did not make that blow-out type wound.  That's when that light bulb lit up in his head.  You have to remember the United States had found a way to make a small caliber NATO legal bullet into a very effective killing round by pushing the bullet at a very high velocity for the times.  To a man like Donahue this technology was revolutionary.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I have actually been to the TX book repository, took the tour and stood in the window. I'm not a decorated marksman but have shot plenty of long range to know that it was not that hard of a shot and the pattern of hits to Kennedy is consistent with how close the car was during the first, second, and third shot. The third shot being perfectly calculated for the distance and elevation.
After being there and standing on the grassy knoll and standing behind the fence I conclude that the shots did come from the window, cant say from Oswald or not but that they came from the window.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:19:52 PM EDT
[#3]
After all this time the conspiracy theories won't die.

I was a JFK assassination junkie in my college years.  In 2008, I visited Dealey Plaza, when I left Houston to get away from the aftermath of Hurricane Ike, and went to Dallas for 2 weeks, and the first thing that struck me is how shockingly small that plaza is in real life.  The photos make it look so much larger than it really is.  

Standing on sixth floor of the TSBD, watching cars drive down Elm Street towards the underpass it is so obvious how easy a shot from that distance would be.

It is quite remarkable how small of a space that area is.

ETA: It is amazing that Dealey Plaza has been so well preserved.  Around that area many things have changed, but that area has remained largely untouched.  It is a beautiful little plaza and the Museum is a tribute to President Kennedy's entire presidency, not just his tragic assassination.

ETAA:  The places where the shots struck are marked on the pavement on Elm Street, when there is no traffic you can stand in those spots.  They are big white X's on the street.  Also stood behind the fence on the grassy knoll.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Kennedy was shot???  When???
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Anytime I hear some allude to it being a hard or impossible shot. I immediately ignore them as an abject idiot who has probably never fired a gun.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There were eye witnesses that noticed Hickey with the A2.  Donahue found the eye witnesses. .
View Quote

What A2
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:27:29 PM EDT
[#7]
there was a reason that his body was confiscated by the SS, there was a reason that it was pretty much obliterated by the docs and Bethesda.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#9]
There is only one man who has been able to make 3 accurate shots at the correct height in the allotted time on a target moving at the same speed as the JFK motorcade with an identical Carcano Rifle and scope and document it on film.  That man is Howard Donahue.  You have to remember Donahue was not using the thumb/index finger bolt pinch and middle finger on the trigger method.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:34:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Carlos Marcello, or Sam Giancana.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/Eyesofsilver/media/smartchart.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/Eyesofsilver/smartchart.jpg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There is only one man who has been able to make 3 accurate shots at the correct height in the allotted time on a target moving at the same speed as the JFK motorcade with an identical Carcano Rifle and scope and document it on film.  That man is Howard Donahue.  You have to remember Donahue was not using the thumb/index finger bolt pinch and middle finger on the trigger method.
View Quote

That proves nothing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#13]
If it means nothing, then replicate the feat and put it here for us to see.  Be the second person in history to make the shots.  Marksmanship is a valuable skill.  Donahue made the shots.  He knew LHO could not make the shots.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Disinformation
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If it means nothing, then replicate the feat and put it here for us to see.  Be the second person in history to make the shots.  Marksmanship is a valuable skill.  Donahue made the shots.  He knew LHO could not make the shots.
View Quote

The burden is on you prove something other than the accepted version of the events.  I have to prove nothing.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:48:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes Marlboroman79.  Howard Donahue used simple paper, pencil, straightedges, dial caliper, common sense and knowledge of firearms to determine the truth.  A sequence of random events caused JFK's death. Donahue proved the head shot could only come from one place and that is the secret service car following directly behind.  Considering the simple angles and trajectories, anybody else trying to make the head shot would have had to shoot through the secret service car.  If Lee Harvey Oswald had not made the first shot, George W. Hickey Jr. would not have picked up the M16 to try to swing around and fire on Oswald.  NOW!  All you conspiracy theorists that are going to reply with all the smoke screen theories that were put out there to protect the secret service and Agent Hickey study Howard Donahue's articles and you will know that he was correct.  Donahue was the only marksman out of many who could accomplish what the Warren Commission said Oswald did putting 3 accurate shots downrange  in a short time with the Carcano rifle on camera for CBS's program 60 Minutes.  This feat is what gave Donahue credibility and sparked his interest in the assassination.
View Quote

Says which?

Go to Dealey Plaza and look up. Oswald's marksmanship rivaled that of a kid in summer camp. The longest shot was 62 yards and Oswald was on the sixth floor.

Also, Oswald didn't fire three accurate shots. His first shot was a miss. He hit Kennedy in the shoulder. His second shot went wild and was never found. The third shot was the kill shot.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nonsense. Ive seen multiple documentaries with different rifleman recreating the shots. It wss an easy setup for a marine trained rifleman like Oswald.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What A2
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There were eye witnesses that noticed Hickey with the A2.  Donahue found the eye witnesses. .

What A2

You know the A2 that was created in the 90's and time traveled back to the 60's.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Well if an AR15 was in the vicinity, then I say it had to be the gun that made the fatal shot. We all know what a killing machine it is.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Yes, Donahue could make three accurate shots with the scoped Carcano rifle.  LHO could not make the three accurate shots.  Donahue is the only person so far that replicated the three shots that LHO "attempted" to make.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That proves nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That proves nothing.

It's also not true.

I watched a documentary on the History channel about JFK & another fellow did it.

The time between shots are painfully slow. Even a novice could pull them off.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#23]
For all you people saying that it's a stupid theory, at least watch the documentary.

What does our government do best? Fuck shit up and make mistakes.

I don't know if the theory is correct or not, but it makes a lot more sense than most of the other wild ass tinfoil hat theories out there.

At a minimum, some really shady shit happened with the way the secret service took the body, and the autopsy was botched.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#24]
The story is accurate except for the fact that the rifle jammed when the secret serviceman fell back, thus he was unable to accidentally shoot the president.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
nonsense, everyone knows it was an remote controlled bullet from the future.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/3MTuyVGWkB0/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote

There is so much wrong with that diagram, that I don't even know where to start.

I guess I'll start by saying that both figures are positioned completely wrong.  When you put Kennedy and Connolly in the correct positions, the wounds are in a straight line.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
For all you people saying that it's a stupid theory, at least watch the documentary.

I don't know if the theory is correct or not, but it makes a lot more sense than most of the other wild ass tinfoil hat theories out there.

At a minimum, some really shady shit happened with the way the secret service took the body, and the autopsy was botched.
View Quote

That's what caught my attention. No wild stories involving black ops, lsd, witness assassinations. A nutt bag tried to kill the president and the president was shot by accident by his own protection.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:13:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yes, Donahue could make three accurate shots with the scoped Carcano rifle.  LHO could not make the three accurate shots.  Donahue is the only person so far that replicated the three shots that LHO "attempted" to make.
View Quote

From Brad Meltzer of all people-
“One of the more pervasive myths surrounding the JFK assassination was the idea that no other shooter could replicate Oswald’s feat of shooting three times in 6.75 seconds. So another shooter must have been involved, right? Not necessarily. The Warren Commission reported that one marksman was able to pull off the feat in 4.6 seconds, and a later CBS investigation showed that 11 marksmen averaged 5.6 seconds. Also, Oswald’s shot was, for a trained shooter, relatively easy. Oswald and other military marksmen are trained to shoot anywhere from 200 to 500 yards. Kennedy was 88 yards from Oswald at his farthest point, and 59 yards away at the time of the last shot.”
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:13:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oswald had at least 4.8 seconds to fire, cycle the bolt, fire, cycle the bolt, fire. The fact that Oswald missed twice indicates that he was rushing when he shot.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:16:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What A2
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What A2

The one the CIA sent back in time through the worm hole try to keep up!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#31]
I've read some of his work. He recently wrote a book that outlined the F5 tornado that hit our hometown of Topeka in 1966. I've also read some of his business articles. If Bonar put his name on this, he's got enough research and evidence to back up the claims.

Considering that their theories run afoul of the "conventional" conspiracies as well as the Warren Report it's not surprising it gets no credence.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

“One of the more pervasive myths surrounding the JFK assassination was the idea that no other shooter could replicate Oswald’s feat of shooting three times in 6.75 seconds. So another shooter must have been involved, right? Not necessarily. The Warren Commission reported that one marksman was able to pull off the feat in 4.6 seconds, and a later CBS investigation showed that 11 marksmen averaged 5.6 seconds. Also, Oswald’s shot was, for a trained shooter, relatively easy. Oswald and other military marksmen are trained to shoot anywhere from 200 to 500 yards. Kennedy was 88 yards from Oswald at his farthest point, and 59 yards away at the time of the last shot.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

6.75 seconds is slow, especially when you think about the clock starting on the first shot. That makes it actually 6.75 seconds to make 2 shots.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:23:06 PM EDT
[#33]

I   still believe  it was Jackie's  purse gun
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#34]
I think I'm more inclined to believe that Suge Knight injected Eazy E with AIDS than this theory.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

That proves nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That proves nothing.
It proves VERY FEW people have ever tried.  Ridiculous notion.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Lead suppository from the book depository.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:29:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

There is so much wrong with that diagram, that I don't even know where to start.

I guess I'll start by saying that both figures are positioned completely wrong.  When you put Kennedy and Connolly in the correct positions, the wounds are in a straight line.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shh I'm trying to feed the conspiracies.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:37:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Inclined to believe it was oswalt but it is fascinating that the theory's keep being discussed decades later. The whole jack ruby killing oswalt is fucked up too. I did a report on it my senior year of hs in 96. Read Stephen kings 11/22/63 last year.  Doubt we will ever know for sure.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#41]
cornspiracy
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Do you still got the shovel?

The world ain't what is seems, is it...

The theory is possible.  No less so than the "officially" accepted theory.  
Lots of odd things with oswald too.
And some things apparently never change - the Secret Service was out drinking and hanging out with strippers and hos until the wee hours of the morning.  Few of them were probably on their A game that morning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No he wasnt.

Do you still got the shovel?

The world ain't what is seems, is it...

The theory is possible.  No less so than the "officially" accepted theory.  
Lots of odd things with oswald too.
And some things apparently never change - the Secret Service was out drinking and hanging out with strippers and hos until the wee hours of the morning.  Few of them were probably on their A game that morning.

If I was going to believe a conspiracy theory I'd be more likely to believe a government agent fucked up and they hid it to save face than a second high profile assassin was never caught.

That, or Jackie had him killed for banging Marilyn Monroe behind her back.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:41:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's what caught my attention. No wild stories involving black ops, lsd, witness assassinations. A nutt bag tried to kill the president and the president was shot by accident by his own protection.

"Winner"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Winner"

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:43:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Conspiracy based on perceptor's consumption of recreational pharmaceuticals.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:44:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Kennedy was Catholic, not ungulate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

I have shot enough deer to know that second shot came from the front.   I don't care what the experts say.

Kennedy was Catholic, not ungulate.

You mean artiodactyl.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:49:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's also not true.

I watched a documentary on the History channel about JFK & another fellow did it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That proves nothing.

It's also not true.

3 shots on a target moving at parade speed, from under 100 yards? Any deer hunter with a gun that's not broken could do it.

ETA-the real conspiracy is that the whole series of Quantum Leap is on Netflix, with the exception of the Oswald episodes.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
conspiracy theories are a waste of time
View Quote

truth

It was a suicide.
I ought to know: I was in the 3rd Grade and living in Da Bronx at the time.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm going to release a secret. I think ARFCOM is as good a place as any, to be the first to release the truth. This has been covered up to protect this country from the horrific details. This is the real deal. My grandmother was there at Daily plaza and saw Marilyn Monroe. I shit you not, hot shots.

Marylin was wearing some Jackie Onassis glasses and a large sunhat and scarf. She said hello Marilyn and Marilyn nodded and smiled, she couldn't wave however because she had a long package in her hand wrapped in butchers paper. She went up as if to sunbathe on a small hill later to be known as "the grassy knoll". After the shooting occurred she observed Marilyn running with her scarf flowing in the wind. She even dropped her hat as of which my grandmother retrieved and neatly displayed although dusty on her poster bed column.

Now here is what is strange and part of the governmental coverup. Marilyn was a true marksman and a decorated sniper. She worked for the CIA. This is verifiable online. You heard it here first. Now please don't tell anyone and keep it to yourselves. Otherwise I won't be able to share other secrets in the future.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Only in GD do I read shit like this.

I love arfcom

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, they weren't sitting like that at all.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top