Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/2/2015 8:03:52 PM EDT
Why did John Bonehead and Mush McConnell wait and allow the dems to get the votes they needed to veto proof the Iran nuke deal?  Why didn't they force an early vote on the deal and make obama veto it?  Forcing obama to veto the congressional vote would make him the sole owner of this nuke deal.  It's eventual failure would've been a stain on his face and his pathetic legacy.

Those two clowns have no spine between the two of them.  You would almost believe the Republicans don't have a majority in either house of congress.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Op those traitors sold out along time ago to whoever the highest bidder is. Their pocket book is the only voter they listen to.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
RINOs being RINOs. Follow the money.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Boner and mitch are both activly supporting and pushing obamas agenda forward.  The republican party is dead to me as a result.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Op those traitors sold out along time ago to whoever the highest bidder is. Their pocket book is the only voter they listen to.
View Quote

First reply nails it.  Search the internet news outlet for articles that detail who donates money that needs the embargoes lifted to make profits.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Those two sitting on their asses and helping obama have killed the republican party.  

I would like to vote for republicans but they will just screw up more shit.  

They need a time-out.

Now I hope they get one.

I can vote for Trump because he makes heads explode!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]
They are complicit with 0 a d the rest of the dems in the betrayal of this country. Traitors all of them.  The repubs are as useful as tits on a bull.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Bought and paid for......and it wasn't YOUR checkbook.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#8]
They are what is wrong with DC - either party.  They have to go.  Hillary for Prison and then those two.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Why those clowns continue to be re-elected is a mystery to me.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#10]
For all his faults, this is why Trump intrigues me.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Politics man. Both parties have been doing this shit for years.

View Quote

Apparently there is no honor left among politicians, but there is still honor among thieves.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#13]
We will give you and your family $10,000,000 a year for the rest of your life..............Just vote the way we want you to.............

or............ WE WILL KILL YOU ALL
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Boner and mitch are both activly supporting and pushing obamas agenda forward.  The republican party is dead to me as a result.
View Quote

Yep. Been dead to me for awhile now.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#15]
The obama regime has some sort of really despicable information on these two.  But as long as they are useful and help move forward bho's agenda, it stays in the closet.
It wouldn't do for the peons to find out certain people/ traitors have been buggering underaged boys, and whatnot, now would it?  What sort of normal person colors themselves orange?  

They value their position and perceived power more than they do the well being of the nation, and that of future generations.

They need to be outed.  There are people in DC who know what they have done.

There was a guy back in the early 1990s that some called "the Angel of Death".  He roamed the halls of congress (he was not a congressman, possibly a staffer) and presented mostly democrats with evidence of their criminal activity, essentially forcing them to resign or retire.  Allegedly he was eventually jailed and died in prison of heart disease.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Boner and mitch are both actively supporting and pushing Obama's agenda forward.  The republican party is dead to me as a result.
View Quote

When Boehner declared war on the Tea Party it was the final straw for me.

The Republican Party is no longer a friend of conservatives, in fact the RNC and the career Republicans have spent more time and effort undermining the conservatives in their own party than they have fighting the Democrats.  

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:57:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The Republican Party is no longer a friend of conservatives, in fact the RNC and the career Republicans have spent more time and effort undermining the conservatives in their own party than they have fighting the Democrats.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boner and mitch are both actively supporting and pushing Obama's agenda forward.  The republican party is dead to me as a result.

I'll never donate a red cent to the Republicans again.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#18]
RINOs
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Bought and paid for.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, Boehner's bartender wanted to kill him.  What does that tell you?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Obama and Democrats own all of the Iran deal. What makes you believe otherwise. Wishful thinking? Are you  a democrat OP?

Democrats appear close to having enough support for the deal to bottle up the disapproval measure with procedural motions. If Republicans vote in a united bloc, they would need the support of six Democrats to break a filibuster, but only two Democrats have broken rank so far.

If the resolution is filibustered, it would be a major victory for the White House, which wouldn’t have to use President Obama’s veto pen to protect the Iran deal.

Opponents of the agreement, however, believe Senate Democrats will pay a political cost.

“Democrats will be setting themselves up for a further political hit if they deny the people the opportunity — the people meaning members of Congress — to vote on it,”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/252228-republicans-plot-counterattack-to-iran-filibuster
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Until we stand up and kick the local GOP twits in the balls and take back the primaries, these RINO pieces of shit will continue to be our ONLY choices.

We either take back the fucking party, or go watch idol.

And idol was cancelled...

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Boner is supposed to be alcohol dependent. Gets hammered every night before 7 pm. Glenn Beck said so today...
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:08:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Boner is supposed to be alcohol dependent. Gets hammered every night before 7 pm. Glenn Beck said so today...
View Quote

Well, Beck is an expert.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well, Beck is an expert.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, Beck is an expert.

LOL
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
RINOs being RINOs. Follow the money.
View Quote

I would love to play poker with them.

Raise, fold, fold

Raise, fold, fold

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:12:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well, Beck is an expert.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, Beck is an expert.

Boehner shops at the Fuck Store, and he bought them out.

He's a hot mess!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Well, Beck is an expert.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, Beck is an expert.

Ironically, Beck led the story with almost the exact same statement about himself.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:15:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Dem boycott of Netanyahu speech grows

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s scheduled speech before Congress on Tuesday is already the subject of great controversy: House Speaker John Boehner invited Netanyahu to speak without previously alerting the White House, and Netanyahu is expected to argue against President Obama’s plan for a possible nuclear deal with Iran. As a result, the impending speech has further strained already-tense relations between the White House and House Republicans. And now, dozens of Democrats – including 2016 hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren, according to a scoop by The Boston Globe – have announced that they will not be attending Netanyahu’s speech.

Here is a full list of the senators and representatives who have confirmed to NBC News that they will skip Netanyahu’s Tuesday address:

SENATE

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.)
   Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)
   Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.)
   Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii)
   Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.)
   Sen. Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.)
   Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.)
   Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.)
HOUSE

Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.)
   Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.)
   Rep. G.K. Butterfield (D-N.C.)
   Rep Joaquin Castro (D-Texas)
   Rep. Kathleen Clark (D-Mass.)
   Rep. Lacy Clay (D-Mo.)
   Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC)
   Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.)
   Rep. John Conyers (D-Ga.)
   Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Ore.)
   Rep. Diana DeGette (D-Colo.)
   Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas)
   Rep. Donna Edwards (D-Md.)
   Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.)
   Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio)
   Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.)
   Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)
   Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)
   Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Texas)
   Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio)
   Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.)
   Rep. Dave Loebsack (D-Iowa)
   Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.)
   Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.)
   Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.)
   Rep. Jim McDermott (D-Wash.)
   Rep. Jim McGovern (D-Mass.)
   Rep. Jerry McNerney (D-Calif.)
   Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.)
   Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas)
   Rep. Chellie Pingree (D-Maine)
   Rep. David Price (D-N.C.)
   Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.)
   Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-La.)
   Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.)
   Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.)

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/democrats-skipping-netanyahu-speech
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:15:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Boehner is a functional alcoholic much like our government.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd say functional would depend on what side of the aisle.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:18:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said, Much like our government..............
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Obama and Democrats own all of the Iran deal. What makes you believe otherwise. Wishful thinking? Are you  a democrat OP?
Democrats appear close to having enough support for the deal to bottle up the disapproval measure with procedural motions. If Republicans vote in a united bloc, they would need the support of six Democrats to break a filibuster, but only two Democrats have broken rank so far.

If the resolution is filibustered, it would be a major victory for the White House, which wouldn’t have to use President Obama’s veto pen to protect the Iran deal.

Opponents of the agreement, however, believe Senate Democrats will pay a political cost.

"Democrats will be setting themselves up for a further political hit if they deny the people the opportunity — the people meaning members of Congress — to vote on it,”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/252228-republicans-plot-counterattack-to-iran-filibuster

View Quote

Oh yeah, the old "Chess not Checkers" argument.

Sorry not buying it. Mitch McConnell and John Boenhner aren't even playing Chutes and Ladders at this point. They're getting steam rolled by the White House, they're not even a speed bump.

The best they have to offer is "This is something that will have to be looked at after the next election."

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:24:02 PM EDT
[#35]
President Obama’s hopes for a sliver of bipartisan support for the nuclear agreement with Iran were all but dashed Saturday as the lone Republican senator thought to be undecided announced that he would not vote for the deal.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-fg-flake-iran-20150815-story.html

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:29:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s scheduled speech before Congress on Tuesday is already the subject of great controversy: House Speaker John Boehner invited Netanyahu to speak without previously alerting the White House, and Netanyahu is expected to argue against President Obama’s plan for a possible nuclear deal with Iran. As a result, the impending speech has further strained already-tense relations between the White House and House Republicans. And now, dozens of Democrats – including 2016 hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren, according to a scoop by The Boston Globe – have announced that they will not be attending Netanyahu’s speech.

Here is a full list of the senators and representatives who have confirmed to NBC News that they will skip Netanyahu’s Tuesday address:

SENATE

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.)
HOUSE

Rep. Lacy Clay (D-Mo.)
   Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.)

View Quote

Why do need we need to solve Israel's problems for them, again?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sorry not buying it. Mitch McConnell and John Boenhner aren't even playing Chutes and Ladders at this point. They're getting steam rolled by the White House, they're not even a speed bump.

The best they have to offer is "This is something that will have to be looked at after the next election."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Democrats will be setting themselves up for a further political hit if they deny the people the opportunity — the people meaning members of Congress — to vote on it,”

Chutes and Ladders.  LOL.  So sad but true.  They've been bought and paid for.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Did you really need this Iran nuke deal to make you ask 'why?' after all this time?  Hell dude the GOP has held a majority in the legislative branch for how long now????   Defunding Obamacare is simple - all funding starts in the House.  Do we have a majority there now?  How long have we had a majority there?  Yet, marvel of marvels Obamacare is fully funded.  How in the world can this be??!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Democrats initiated the deal. Democrats negotiated the deal. Democrats vote for the deal. Not one Republican supports lifting sanctions on Iran. But it's Republicans fault. That's some twisted logic.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:56:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Apparently there is no honor left among politicians, but there is still honor among thieves.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Politics man. Both parties have been doing this shit for years.

And politicians are....?

Did you all hear or see the email of what a Clinton Aide describe Boehner? LOL!!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Democrats initiated the deal. Democrats negotiated the deal. Democrats vote for the deal. Not one Republican supports lifting sanctions on Iran. But it's Republicans fault. That's some twisted logic.
View Quote

When you're the party in power in both houses of congress and you still can't, or won't, get anything done that the people who elected you sent you there to do, even if it's just to throw up a roadblock, how would you describe it?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:05:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SENATE

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.)
HOUSE

Rep. Lacy Clay (D-Mo.)
   Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.)

Because Israel's plan lacks finesse and they really seem to want a peaceful resolution instead.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:08:43 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

LOL......no.

I'm just a guy who would've loved to see the Republican party staple this deal to dear leader's forehead by forcing him to veto a 'no vote' on the deal.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:14:58 PM EDT
[#45]
They sold out to special interest long ago and should have been sent to the Gulag after what they pulled following the last election where we put them in the drivers seat. Straight up Traitors to The People.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:17:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

LOL......no.

I'm just a guy who would've loved to see the Republican party staple this deal to dear leader's forehead by forcing him to veto a 'no vote' on the deal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL......no.

So when democrats filibuster the vote on the 17th, you'll still be mad at Republicans that have always opposed it?

Hey, you could staple it to their head, instead of shifting blame to everyone that didn't do it.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#47]
It's called  Re-election disorder ,,,,,,
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

“Democrats will be setting themselves up for a further political hit if they deny the people the opportunity — the people meaning members of Congress — to vote on it,”

View Quote

They own Obamacare, too, but I've yet to see Democratic blood running on election day.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:42:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI. They are not R, they are DC establishment power control sellouts.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:43:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Someone has their corrupt asses in the scissor effect, that's for sure.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top