BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Yup... the Federalization of all police that Obummer spoke of in his first term.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Recently had a interested (or at least formerly interested) applicant send me an e-mail to be removed from consideration (LE hiring).  
His reason? "It simply isn't worth it anymore."
Without sufficient applicants, standards will be lowered.  Patrols must be done, squads must be manned....not a good trend.
View Quote

Indeed.
"Hey Joe, hand me that past DQd file"
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I retired yesterday after 27 years. My decision to do was partly based on recent events. Sadly I don't see any improvement until the next election.
View Quote

congratulations, sir.  that is a good long haul there.  

now you have more time for more important things, like RF.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
NYPD recently saw a 17.8% drop in applicants and another nearby department recently had a hiring exam and their number of applicants went down 37%.
The NYPD guy in the story obviously hasn't looked into the history of his department, it was way more dangerous in the past.

I think a lot of it also has to do with many of these departments paying crap. If you pay them, they will come.
View Quote

Dangerous is one thing........the chance of being persecuted for a justified instance of defending yourself is another.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Co-Worker of mine started at FSU PD. He was 19 and would arrest college kids for underage drinking.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are the age requirements for new hires?

Usually 21

19 here (or it was, not sure about now. funny when your mom or dad have to buy your duty gun before the academy)

I was out of the academy and walking a footpost before I could legally drink.
Co-Worker of mine started at FSU PD. He was 19 and would arrest college kids for underage drinking.  

I was never that hypocritical.  (20 when I started.)
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's voluntary, -nobody is forcing them to choose that line of work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
  Florida Highway Patrol pays their guys at $31K..... $37K in Miami. Miami, a town where a one bedroom apartment costs $1,300 a month in rent alone. Hell, in North Florida some of the cities pay their guys $26K a year.

That's kind of the point of the article.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bah!  
Department Standards and Policies for how many are needed for patrol can all be rewritten. My first agency did that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Without sufficient applicants, standards will be lowered.  Patrols must be done, squads must be manned....not a good trend.
Bah!  
Department Standards and Policies for how many are needed for patrol can all be rewritten. My first agency did that.

Our "Minimum Manning" numbers were quite "flexible".
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Indeed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Recently had a interested (or at least formerly interested) applicant send me an e-mail to be removed from consideration (LE hiring).  

Indeed.

Yup.  Back in the '90s our pay and general situation was so bad that A and B candidates just weren't applying, and there nowhere near enough Cs either.  So the city council and mayor leaned on civil service and got them to accept Ds and Fs.  That didn't work out well.  Though the follow up notion to aggressively recruit out of state and lie through their teeth about the starting pay got some decent folks on board.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Dangerous is one thing........the chance of being persecuted for a justified instance of defending yourself is another.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NYPD recently saw a 17.8% drop in applicants and another nearby department recently had a hiring exam and their number of applicants went down 37%.
The NYPD guy in the story obviously hasn't looked into the history of his department, it was way more dangerous in the past.

I think a lot of it also has to do with many of these departments paying crap. If you pay them, they will come.

That's nothing new in NYC. It was like that over 30 years ago, just ask Stephen Sullivan.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The last time NYPD had a shortage of applicants the starting pay was raised and the apllicants came right back. Give them a good raise in the contract that's in negotiations right now and I'm sure people will sign up again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, money always can motivate someone.

The last time NYPD had a shortage of applicants the starting pay was raised and the apllicants came right back. Give them a good raise in the contract that's in negotiations right now and I'm sure people will sign up again.

What's considered "good pay"? I know cops and firefighters can make over 100k there, easy.

I don't get the people that sign up for it in the South. They pay shit for public service.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

19 here (or it was, not sure about now. funny when your mom or dad have to buy your duty gun before the academy)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Usually 21

My bad.

I meant MAXIMUM age.

But thanks for the responses.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yup.  Back in the '90s our pay and general situation was so bad that A and B candidates just weren't applying, and there nowhere near enough Cs either.  So the city council and mayor leaned on civil service and got them to accept Ds and Fs.  That didn't work out well.  Though the follow up notion to aggressively recruit out of state and lie through their teeth about the starting pay got some decent folks on board.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed.

Wait a minute?!?!?!?! Did your and my Command Staff go to the same class?

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.

We resorted to hiring past DQs. One I worked was DQd on the psych screen. Hard to believe he had a ridiculous amount of substantiated complaints against him within a few years of being hired.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
What's considered "good pay"? I know cops and firefighters can make over 100k there, easy.

I don't get the people that sign up for it in the South. They pay shit for public service.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, money always can motivate someone.

Because $11 an hour with medical beats $7 an hour at Taco Hell.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine must have taught it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#17]
edit
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My bad.

I meant MAXIMUM age.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Usually 21

My bad.

I meant MAXIMUM age.

Here?  Not sure, but we hired a 57 year old retired* NYPD officer.

*I'm not positive that he was retired rather than some sort of resigned ahead of the axe.  I say this because about a year after he got off FTO we got a call of a drunk white guy in boxers and tennis shoes chasing a hooker down St. Claude Ave. with a knife, screaming he was gonna have anal sex with her (he did not phrase it quite so politely.)
Yeah, sure enough, it was O'Rourke.  I don't remember how much time he got, but he wasn't off probation yet, so at least there was no hold up in canning him most Ricky-Tick.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:59:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Not sure, but we hired a 57 year old retired* NYPD officer.
View Quote

Talk about a glutton for punishment.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Meh, half of American Citizens that work make less than 56K a year……. some WAY less. Some in dangerous or life shortening jobs too.

They don't get pensions, have a union to protect them when they fuck up, don't receive any "perks", etc.

Many have spent considerable money and have college degrees and still don't make 56K a year and never will……. unless they further their education and/or change jobs/careers.

56K a year is over $25.00 per hour and is above the average income for an American worker.

I don't know what the education requirements are for the dept you mentioned back home.  If it is a HS diploma only, 56K is REALLY good money for someone who does not have any kind of college degree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Many departments in the south literally pay poverty wages.  You can work full time and still be eligible for food stamps.

Plus salary caps.  How would you like to know that at no point in a lifetime of work, could you make more than 56k a year...that's the cap at a local dept back home.  Standard pay is 28-36k a year.  

No way...no how.  Not for double that.

Meh, half of American Citizens that work make less than 56K a year……. some WAY less. Some in dangerous or life shortening jobs too.

They don't get pensions, have a union to protect them when they fuck up, don't receive any "perks", etc.

Many have spent considerable money and have college degrees and still don't make 56K a year and never will……. unless they further their education and/or change jobs/careers.

56K a year is over $25.00 per hour and is above the average income for an American worker.

I don't know what the education requirements are for the dept you mentioned back home.  If it is a HS diploma only, 56K is REALLY good money for someone who does not have any kind of college degree.

A girl I know has a bachelors degree (and considerable student debt) and right now she has part time jobs working as a library shelfer and delivering pizzas.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Big city cops catch a lot of flak. There are a lot more libturds in those big cities too.   Not so much small towns or villages.  I noticed that the cops here in Southern CO are much nicer yet they still do their jobs.  If you want to become a police officer/deputy sheriff, don't overlook smaller communities.  You still have the issues (like everyone knows you or where you live), but the animosity isn't intense like it is in the big cities.  

Stay within the Constitution and good luck to all who serve as PoPos and deputies.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Even adjusted for cost of living difference my local cops here would need a 60% raise to be on par with what I made in NY and my department was the lowest paid in the area.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Many departments in the south literally pay poverty wages.

Even adjusted for cost of living difference my local cops here would need a 60% raise to be on par with what I made in NY and my department was the lowest paid in the area.
16 years in LE and 31K/year.

18 months in IT and I go from 33K to 41K.

Missed out on a 3% raise due to my promotion date.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Big city cops catch a lot of flak. There are a lot more libturds in those big cities too.   Not so much small towns or villages.  I noticed that the cops here in Southern CO are much nicer yet they still do their jobs.  If you want to become a police officer/deputy sheriff, don't overlook smaller communities.  You still have the issues (like everyone knows you or where you live), but the animosity isn't intense like it is in the big cities.  

Stay within the Constitution and good luck to all who serve as PoPos and deputies.
View Quote

I know some smaller communities that are dumps and some that are great. It all depends what you want out of your career. I also know some larger communities that are very nice and quite places to work for.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

We resorted to hiring past DQs. One I worked was DQd on the psych screen. Hard to believe he had a ridiculous amount of substantiated complaints against him within a few years of being hired.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.

Yeah, Antoinette Frank was a psych DQ, but appealed and threatened to sue claiming race and sex discrimination, so she got hired.

Two years later she and her drug dealer boyfriend strolled into a Vietnamese restaurant, murdered her partner who was working an off duty detail there along with two kids of the owners, aged 17 and 21, then grabbed the night's take and fled the scene, then grabbed a patrol car from the 7th and returned to the scene to finish off the rest of the family who had been hiding in the cooler.  Fortunately, she failed to note one of the kids hiding under a cabinet, who ran crying from the scene to a nearby house, where on duty police were called, so her plan for more murders was foiled.

After her arrest, a search of the house she lived in with her father revealed no trace of her dad as such, but did turn up a long buried skeleton under the house that was forensically consistent with her father's features.  No positive ID of the remains was ever made, but since it seemed that no one had seen her dad in years, and he ain't turned up since, it's a pretty safe bet who the bones belonged to.

Oh yeah, her main motivation for the robbery and murders?  She thought her partner was working too many hours at that restaurant gig, thereby cheating her out of hours there.

She's on death row, but that's been dragging on for 20 years now.  (The jury deliberated for a record of just 22 minutes, by the way.)
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Starting is $57k and they require a 4 year.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Originally Posted By EvanWilliams

I live in Plano. This is where you want ro be a cop  
Starting is $57k and they require a 4 year.  
Must be the FBI  guy chief and his New Yawk wife

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Yeah, Antoinette Frank was a psych DQ, but appealed and threatened to sue claiming race and sex discrimination, so she got hired.

Two years later she and her drug dealer boyfriend strolled into a Vietnamese restaurant, murdered her partner who was working an off duty detail there along with two kids of the owners, aged 17 and 21, then grabbed the night's take and fled the scene, then grabbed a patrol car from the 7th and returned to the scene to finish off the rest of the family who had been hiding in the cooler.  Fortunately, she failed to note one of the kids hiding under a cabinet, who ran crying from the scene to a nearby house, where on duty police were called, so her plan for more murders was foiled.

After her arrest, a search of the house she lived in with her father revealed no trace of her dad as such, but did turn up a long buried skeleton under the house that was forensically consistent with her father's features.  No positive ID of the remains was ever made, but since it seemed that no one had seen her dad in years, and he ain't turned up since, it's a pretty safe bet who the bones belonged to.

Oh yeah, her main motivation for the robbery and murders?  She thought her partner was working too many hours at that restaurant gig, thereby cheating her out of hours there.

She's on death row, but that's been dragging on for 20 years now.  (The jury deliberated for a record of just 22 minutes, by the way.)

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed.

Fuck

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There's a LEO here who's posted in the past that he gets paid $11 and change an hour.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is pathetic.

There's a LEO here who's posted in the past that he gets paid $11 and change an hour.

I started last year at $11.74. After paying into everything it came to less than $10/hr.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

My bad.

I meant MAXIMUM age.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Usually 21

My bad.

I meant MAXIMUM age.

Guys do it in their fifties sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:56:57 PM EDT
[#30]
We have guys start in their early to mid 40s......

That's my age and I feel my body is wearing out as well as my enthusiasm.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:59:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I started last year at $11.74. After paying into everything it came to less than $10/hr.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is pathetic.

You ain't seen shit yet. Unless you have some kind of sweet union contract, benefits have been steadily reducing for over a decade.
With the climbing cost of health care I am sure they will continue to do so.
This translates into more expenses paid by the employee which effectively lowers the take home pay.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#32]
nys corrections, if youre willing to work in some of our fine institutions the pay isnt bad after 3 years and there is boku ot to be had. nevertheless we get people walked out every year for corruption and worse.not all of them are newjacks either. 25 year retirement and almost all who dont live way up north and west are leaving this state for the south where the pension goes a lot further. in the end thats my plan too but i got some time to go before i can run.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:13:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean with no prior LEO experience?

I recently read some bad press about older guys buying their way into reserve officer. Something about being able to carry on airplanes and such.

I KNOW that 45 is the cutoff for any kind of federal/ .mil jobs.

I don't want to thread hijack though. I'll research it.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I recently read some bad press about older guys buying their way into reserve officer. Something about being able to carry on airplanes and such.
View Quote

You can't automatically carry on a plane just because you're a cop.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's nothing new in NYC. It was like that over 30 years ago, just ask Stephen Sullivan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, the old black lady shot with a 12 ga, he walked
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

I seem to recall 37 is now the cutoff age to enter Federal LEO work.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:20:02 PM EDT
[#37]
We make decent money here just outside SF, if you're willing to commute from the sticks (median home price is around a million where I actually work).

Back in 2010 or so they gutted our pensions for the new guys to some 401k kinda deal. I wouldn't do the job if I had to work as long as they'll have to (I'm grandfathered into the old system)

We're still getting decent applicants
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No one forced anyone to enlist either and I know plenty of stories where members of the Armed Forces are on welfare benefits.    

Pay shit wages.... get shit candidates.

Right now the State of Florida is having a shortage of officers in South Florida due to shitty pay. Either their officers and agents do two years and jump to a local like Miami Dade PD for more pay or they transfer North ASAP where the cost of living is lower.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
  Florida Highway Patrol pays their guys at $31K..... $37K in Miami. Miami, a town where a one bedroom apartment costs $1,300 a month in rent alone. Hell, in North Florida some of the cities pay their guys $26K a year.

No one forced anyone to enlist either and I know plenty of stories where members of the Armed Forces are on welfare benefits.    

Pay shit wages.... get shit candidates.

Right now the State of Florida is having a shortage of officers in South Florida due to shitty pay. Either their officers and agents do two years and jump to a local like Miami Dade PD for more pay or they transfer North ASAP where the cost of living is lower.

That's bullshit. The only people in the >mil who are on welfare on the morons who get shiny rims for the car they can't afford at the rent to own place. The military pays quite well, especially when you figure in medical benefits and free housing, even for a Private. If they choose to waste their fucking money it's their own god damn fault.

< --------------just retired after 20 years Enlisted in two different branches.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:21:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He never should have even been charged.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Many have spent considerable money and have college degrees and still don't make 56K a year and never will…….

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/Extorris/Pics/knight.jpg

Some of us make career choices based on things other than how much money we will make. It is not a poor decision, it's a calling ot a sense of duty and service to your community. I would think you would understand that.

Now, I can see your point if somebody goes around bitching about what they get paid, then yeah, maybe you should choose a different career. But to say that everybody in PD/FD/EMS made a poor choice is pretty fucking insulting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would not argue this point, sir.

It was a hit piece in my state of MI. I bet I read it here. Someone got dead. A reserve officer was involved.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks.

Without Military Service....

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's like I am always saying this black v white cop or any race cop thing has been going on for 50 years in NYC
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:27:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Now, I can see your point if somebody goes around bitching about what they get paid, then yeah, maybe you should choose a different career. But to say that everybody in PD/FD/EMS made a poor choice is pretty fucking insulting.
View Quote

I was referring to the non PD/FD/EMS people with degrees he was talking about.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

This I might argue. When I looked into it....there was at least one agency with a 45 cutoff.

Coast guard, FBI maybe.

ETA: I really wasn't intending hijack
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:33:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many officers this year have gone to jail for exactly what you talk about?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:36:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You left out the part ". unless they further their education and/or change jobs/careers."

Do you know how many college graduates with shit degrees are working at McDonalds, selling shoes, working as a laborer in a factory, etc?

I know good nurses, lab techs, etc. that don't make 56K a year and last time I checked, they have college degrees.

Just say'in, if all you have is a HS degree, don't bitch at 56K a year…… AND, if you need or want more money, this is still AMERICA…… get off your ass and do something about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Many have spent considerable money and have college degrees and still don't make 56K a year and never will…….

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/Extorris/Pics/knight.jpg

You left out the part ". unless they further their education and/or change jobs/careers."

Do you know how many college graduates with shit degrees are working at McDonalds, selling shoes, working as a laborer in a factory, etc?

I know good nurses, lab techs, etc. that don't make 56K a year and last time I checked, they have college degrees.

Just say'in, if all you have is a HS degree, don't bitch at 56K a year…… AND, if you need or want more money, this is still AMERICA…… get off your ass and do something about it.

This guy obviously doesn't get it.

First of all, you allude to the fact that a college degree actually means something. Yet you also point out that people with college degrees work in fast food and retail.
Secondly, you assume that people who work in public service are idiots and should be paid accordingly.
In some cases you are right, but only because low wages attract undesirable people. If someone is intelligent, carries himself with pride and dignity, and acts professionally; the odds are they arn't going to take a job at near minimum wage.  

I chime into these threads as a former public employee who wasn't a cop but I do understand some of the issues involved.

As has been mentioned numerous times, if you want intelligent, dedicated, professionals, you need to pay them accordingly. If you pay someone McDonalds wages, you are going to get employees who should be working at McDonalds. I was a firefighter and thankfully I worked for a department that paid very well. As a result, we had a majority of people who had college degrees. Way back when I got hired (I am now retired) over half our academy had college degrees. The guy who sat beside me in the academy quit his job as a mechanical engineer to be a firefighter. We had another guy in my academy who had a degree in marine biology just as two examples. At the station I retired from, we had six guys. Three had college degrees, one had a masters. There were probably a couple dozen guys that had post graduate degrees on the department; most of them working in regular suppression positions; because that is what they wanted to do. Not because they couldn't do better but they were making enough to live a decent life style and still were doing what they enjoyed doing as a profession. Hell, I out ranked the guy at my station with the masters degree. He has never even taken a promotional test: he doesn't want to.

They took this job because it paid well: they didn't do it strictly for the money, they wanted to do this to begin with and were able to do it because it paid well.

Whether we are talking about cops, firefighters, or EMS; do you really want some moron in command of life or death situations ?  Making poorly thought out decisions ?  Exposing the tax payer to lawsuits ? Causing unnessessary suffering and property loss ? So that forums like this can spend all day bashing them ? You reap what you sow.

Where I work now as a medic, the pay is shit. The benefits are shit. And, I hate to say this, but the people I work with wouldn't even get a glance where I retired from. I am sure that most of them are on food stamps and all that. Bad credit. Illegitimate kids. Driving hooptie cars.............................. So why do I do it ? Because a couple grand a month is a nice kicker to my pension
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#48]
smile and wave...
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine wrote the course material.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:54:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.

I remember when that happened.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top