Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
This is rather frustrating, as a main source of additional protein for me has been through their tuna. Along with protein powder supplements, I have eaten a whole lot of their tuna in the past six or seven years now. Have they been shorting me? I mean, a hundred or more cans a year easily...
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:05:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, OP. We keep 20 cans of Starkist in our preps all the time and rotate them out regularly.  I took the $50.00 credit.  If that makes me FSA, so be it.
View Quote

Same as me.  Run through starkist on the regular as an easy salad protein.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I forecast lots of Starkist for sale on Ebay/EE next year...
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:57:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Come on now. Missing a few grams of tuna is nothing like someone dropping toxic waste in your back yard. Some of us just choose what we get worked up over and missing a few grams of tuna isn't worth it.

Would you seriously go through the trouble of weighing your can of tuna? And if you did and found it to be consistently light would you sue? I wouldn't. So why should I join a class action lawsuit? Because it is easy and some anally retentive "You owe me 2 grams!" guy and a bunch of attorneys that want to make a bunch of money decided to sue? If for some reason I did feel the need to weigh my tuna and found out I was getting less than I expected I would just switch brands. Dump some toxic waste in my backyard and damn right I will fight you tooth and nail.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think that there are people in GD that would let a disposal company dump toxic waste in the backyard, a bank drain their accounts and pay for repairs under warranty just so they feel like they are not FSA/commie/environmentalists.

Quoted:
Arf GD logic:

Business misrepresents amount of product being sold, tantamount to fraud
Business is sued for perpetrating the fraud, settles the case
And...
Arfcom says you are no better than a welfare leech for recovering your rightfully owed damages

This place really is fucked.  Some of you people are just fucking dumb.  Or trolls. Or you have some kind of high horseman's circle jerk going on where you beat each other off for posting dumb fuck nonsensical replies that make you look like a pompous dicks.  I really don't know.

Come on now. Missing a few grams of tuna is nothing like someone dropping toxic waste in your back yard. Some of us just choose what we get worked up over and missing a few grams of tuna isn't worth it.

Would you seriously go through the trouble of weighing your can of tuna? And if you did and found it to be consistently light would you sue? I wouldn't. So why should I join a class action lawsuit? Because it is easy and some anally retentive "You owe me 2 grams!" guy and a bunch of attorneys that want to make a bunch of money decided to sue? If for some reason I did feel the need to weigh my tuna and found out I was getting less than I expected I would just switch brands. Dump some toxic waste in my backyard and damn right I will fight you tooth and nail.

Free enterprise doesn't work if people are too lazy to challenge the producers when they veer outside the boundaries of what is fair - or legal.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:29:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Free enterprise doesn't work if people are too lazy to challenge the producers when they veer outside the boundaries of what is fair - or legal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think that there are people in GD that would let a disposal company dump toxic waste in the backyard, a bank drain their accounts and pay for repairs under warranty just so they feel like they are not FSA/commie/environmentalists.

Quoted:
Arf GD logic:

And...
Arfcom says you are no better than a welfare leech for recovering your rightfully owed damages

This place really is fucked.  Some of you people are just fucking dumb.  Or trolls. Or you have some kind of high horseman's circle jerk going on where you beat each other off for posting dumb fuck nonsensical replies that make you look like a pompous dicks.  I really don't know.

Sure it does. If it bothers you don't buy from them. Government taking from them and giving to you isn't exactly free enterprise.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I don't even know for sure if I bought Starkist tuna during that time, and if I did, I sure as hell can't remember ever being shorted product. I eat a lot of tuna, and it's something I like to think I'd notice.

So...I'll pass. It wouldn't feel right to me.
View Quote
Whenever I make tuna salad it takes 5 of those cans because there is so little tuna in them.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I buy their product. I have never had a complaint.

I would need to take a bath if I actually filled out that form. How utterly fucking disgusting for people to jump on that like welfare trash.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Many.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how many FSA assholes will sign up for a claim, even if they have never bought a single can of Starkist in their lives - so they can get their "free" $25.

Many.

Yes, many from right here at good 'ole ARFCom, apparently.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Looked in the pantry and I have about a case of it with some exp dates in 2012-2015, so, I am going to file a claim for the $50 in products. Next time I open a can, I am weighing that shit.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:40:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sure it does. If it bothers you don't buy from them. Government taking from them and giving to you isn't exactly free enterprise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Arf GD logic:

And...

But, see, what's happening is the government is forcing them to give me what I already paid for a number of years ago. I didn't buy 4.8 ounce cans of tuna, I bought 5 ounce cans. Just because I didn't notice the difference in weight doesn't mean I didn't pay for the missing tablespoon in each can. Free enterprise only works if both sides of the transaction are honest and forthright. Th government's role is ensuring that the injured party is made whole by the dishonest party. In this case, it is the court's role to tell Starkist to either cut a check or issue a voucher to each of the customers who were slighted. Is the manner in which Starkist doing so rife with opportunity for leeches to take advantage of the situation? Sure. But, their willingness to be dishonest in no way diminishes the fact that Starkist committed fraud and theft by deception.

Or, do you routinely allow those who screw you out of something you bought get away with it, regardless of the value? If you're okay with someone willfully taking from another through deception, I would argue that you're probably likely to take from others by deceiving them.

Besides, we're not talking about just "a few grams" of tuna. We're talking about a few grams of tuna multiplied by countless containers. Stealing $50 from you isn't okay just because they only took it a quarter at a time, especially when they did the same thing to hundreds of thousands, or millions, of people.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm not knocking the OP or anyone else in the thread.  On the contrary, thanks for pointing out the lawsuit.  

I've bought Starkist Tuna within the timeframe, but am not much on jumping in on free money just because some lawyer somewhere found a way to make a buck. I'm sure I could type out quite a rant, but figure that just makes me come across as holier than thou. Besides, without lawsuits like this companies would be less likely to adopt ethical business practices.

For those of you who are interested in the claimed facts behind the free $25, here's a link:
https://www.truthinadvertising.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Hendricks-v.-Starkist-Co..pdf

There seems to be pretty good justification for jumping on the money if you so choose. I think I will probably not dilute the honey pot.

ETA: If the claims are true and Starkist was intentionally committing fraud, I wonder why they kept underfilling cans a year and a half after the lawsuit was filed.
View Quote

Its nice to see there are still people left with integrity.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:01:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I've probably bought at least one can of 5 oz. Starkist tuna during that period.  But, I'm opting out, so I can pursue my own separate litigation on my own behalf.  

Nah, I just hate class action suits.  Especially about stupid sh*t like this.

Its a pro-rata settlement so maybe so many will opt-in that they will only get pennies on the dollar.  lol.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#13]
As a nearly 60-year-old ex-Catholic, I have consumed many hundreds of pounds of Starkist over the years.  

My only thought is how much mercury is in 50 bucks worth of tuna?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm torn on this.

I've purchased a ton of their product (usually chunk light in water).  I grew accustomed to making tuna salad out of two cans because one seemed dinky after being drained.  I think maybe I averaged four cans a month.  Big fan of the bulk packs.

But I hate lawyers and feel dirty signing up.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And, yet, they'll collectively boycott Cheaper Than Dirt for charging a higher-than-MSRP price for some ammo, even though CTD told prospective customers exactly how much more than MSRP they'd pay before they even clicked on "Add to Cart." CTD didn't deceive their customers, they just charged a higher-than-MSRP price for a product. Starkist actively fucked countless customers without even having the decency to let them know they were going in dry. So, CTD gets a boycott, while accepting repayment from Starkist is equated to being a welfare leech.

It's simple, if you're not a Starkist customer, don't request a check or voucher. If you are/were, but don't give a shit that they took your money without giving you the product you thought you were getting, don't request a check or voucher. But, don't assume, or imply, that accepting a voucher or check automatically means the recipient is a welfare leech.

The only people requesting a voucher or check who are leeches are the ones who didn't buy any of the named products during the time in the suit.

I wonder how many of the "I'm not FSA" types also believe that VA service-connected disability compensation for veterans is "conservative/white people welfare."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arf GD logic:

And...

And, yet, they'll collectively boycott Cheaper Than Dirt for charging a higher-than-MSRP price for some ammo, even though CTD told prospective customers exactly how much more than MSRP they'd pay before they even clicked on "Add to Cart." CTD didn't deceive their customers, they just charged a higher-than-MSRP price for a product. Starkist actively fucked countless customers without even having the decency to let them know they were going in dry. So, CTD gets a boycott, while accepting repayment from Starkist is equated to being a welfare leech.

It's simple, if you're not a Starkist customer, don't request a check or voucher. If you are/were, but don't give a shit that they took your money without giving you the product you thought you were getting, don't request a check or voucher. But, don't assume, or imply, that accepting a voucher or check automatically means the recipient is a welfare leech.

The only people requesting a voucher or check who are leeches are the ones who didn't buy any of the named products during the time in the suit.

I wonder how many of the "I'm not FSA" types also believe that VA service-connected disability compensation for veterans is "conservative/white people welfare."

Not jumping on this fsa bandwagon.  And plenty of bullshit VA claims out there.  Just cause you're a vet, you don't get no sympathy from me for the migrains, ptsd mailroom and supply clerks, blah blah blah
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:52:21 PM EDT
[#16]
My ranch cats thank you    
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Chunk light tuna is nasty.  Solid white FTW.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
F it, the whole family eats this stuff up and they fraudulently skimped. In for 50
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:02:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:05:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Does it mail the coupon to you? I filled out my information but it only gave me a claim number which does not work because it has too many digits.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

When I use the term FSA, I am talking about the people who NEVER bought any StarKist tuna, but will still sign up for this claim, because no proof is required.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Same people complaining about FSA would jump on their high horse if they bought 500 rounds of ammo on the EE and only got 499.

When I use the term FSA, I am talking about the people who NEVER bought any StarKist tuna, but will still sign up for this claim, because no proof is required.

Ironically, I didn't submit a claim. I've bought Starkist Tuna, but I usually don't get the 5 oz cans. I do think that company owes those who were legitimately shorted and knew this group stockpiles the stuff, so I shared it here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:19:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm not knocking the OP or anyone else in the thread.  On the contrary, thanks for pointing out the lawsuit.  

I've bought Starkist Tuna within the timeframe, but am not much on jumping in on free money just because some lawyer somewhere found a way to make a buck. I'm sure I could type out quite a rant, but figure that just makes me come across as holier than thou. Besides, without lawsuits like this companies would be less likely to adopt ethical business practices.

For those of you who are interested in the claimed facts behind the free $25, here's a link:
https://www.truthinadvertising.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Hendricks-v.-Starkist-Co..pdf

There seems to be pretty good justification for jumping on the money if you so choose. I think I will probably not dilute the honey pot.

ETA: If the claims are true and Starkist was intentionally committing fraud, I wonder why they kept underfilling cans a year and a half after the lawsuit was filed.
View Quote

I don't know how much starkist I've bought during the time period but always noticed it was rather weird that the cans always seemed under-filled. Enough that you could slosh the tuna around and here it thump against the sides of the cans.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:20:58 PM EDT
[#23]
If you were getting 20% less gas at the pump, we'd be okay with that?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:22:36 PM EDT
[#24]
I bet most of the people here calling everyone else FSA already submitted a separate claim for each person in their family plus their dog.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks.  I bought many cans of Sunkist canned dolphin during that time period.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:41:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:42:26 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm submitting a claim.

I buy about four cans a week or so, plus extras for my hurricane stash. Have been for many years.

"IT'S MY TUNA, AND I WANT IT NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"

Call J-T-Tuna-877-TUNA-NOW! CALL NOW!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:46:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Claim filed for both myself and my wife.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Based on the cans I have bought recently I thought the suit was going to be about low quality tuna. I've had a few cans in the last month with noticeable chunks of bone or scale in them. That, and LOTS that looked more like the tuna version of lean finely textured beef than "chunk light tuna". Very inconsistent QC on the Starkist line lately. I've been meaning to contact them about it, but it's nothing I was going to sue over.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:25:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

. I am actually kind of surprised at how much they are giving out for this though. Usually class action suits seem to pay people out a fraction of what they were likely taken for. .
View Quote

Makes me think of the Remington lawsuits.
"Our 870s blow up, here's $10 to make it better. I know, most if not all were due to overcharged reloads, but they got sued and my dad's neighbor had one in the SN range and got a random check for it.

Then the 597 .17 recall. "Our guns fire out of battery. You might have paid $500 for it, but we'd like to buy it back for $200."
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:27:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That reminds me. I never got my Red Bull.
View Quote

just saw a "Red Bull gives you wings" commercial on TV tonight. I don't agree with the lawsuit, but who gets sued for something and goes back to doing the same thing?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:35:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I took the $50 in vouchers.

I have many cans older than 2014.

Think I'll do some weighing if I can find a decent scale not in grains.

Txl
View Quote

7000 grains to a pound.  Not hard to convert.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:35:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm submitting a claim.

I buy about four cans a week or so, plus extras for my hurricane stash. Have been for many years.

View Quote

You ARE aware you just posted the number to a phone sex line, right?

For shits and giggles I called 877-TUNA-NOW and got a recorded message saying hot ladies are waiting to talk to me, all I need to do is enter my credit card number.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:40:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I eat a lot of tuna, and starkist is the only kind I buy. That said I never noticed any being under filled, but fuck em, if they've been trying to rip me off I'll take my free tuna. (fuck the cash)
View Quote

This.

I was one of those over seas guys like another poster mentioned getting it in care packages. My mom sent me that, rip off mom? Ill have her fill one out too.

I have a problem with businesses and persons whom lack ethics. A lot of people here will say F cheaper than dirt for being "gougers" but equate a small amount of compensation for theft on the tuna guys is FSA.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:30:58 AM EDT
[#37]
If I got shorted 1% per paycheck because the bank did not credit it to me over those years, the bank would owe me over $6k.

Would you fill out the form for that?

No difference.

Txl
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:39:00 AM EDT
[#38]
I noticed recently that there didn't seem to be as much in the can. My wife won't let me get the off brand because it "Tastes funny".
Your damned right I filed a claim!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:25:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I noticed recently that there didn't seem to be as much in the can. My wife won't let me get the off brand because it "Tastes funny".
Your damned right I filed a claim!
View Quote

Their tuna went to hell ever since they stopped putting dolphin in with it.  They used to sell it in 6 oz. cans and then lowered it to 5 oz cans.  Ignorant people here bitching about people putting a claim in.  I buy the cans 20 at a time.  It says right on the can that it contains 4 ounces drained weight.  If they were only putting 2.35 ounces of tuna in the can then they were shorting everyone almost 42% of what the can advertises as the drained amount.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:23:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
But, see, what's happening is the government is forcing them to give me what I already paid for a number of years ago. I didn't buy 4.8 ounce cans of tuna, I bought 5 ounce cans. Just because I didn't notice the difference in weight doesn't mean I didn't pay for the missing tablespoon in each can. Free enterprise only works if both sides of the transaction are honest and forthright. Th government's role is ensuring that the injured party is made whole by the dishonest party. In this case, it is the court's role to tell Starkist to either cut a check or issue a voucher to each of the customers who were slighted. Is the manner in which Starkist doing so rife with opportunity for leeches to take advantage of the situation? Sure. But, their willingness to be dishonest in no way diminishes the fact that Starkist committed fraud and theft by deception.

Or, do you routinely allow those who screw you out of something you bought get away with it, regardless of the value? If you're okay with someone willfully taking from another through deception, I would argue that you're probably likely to take from others by deceiving them.

Besides, we're not talking about just "a few grams" of tuna. We're talking about a few grams of tuna multiplied by countless containers. Stealing $50 from you isn't okay just because they only took it a quarter at a time, especially when they did the same thing to hundreds of thousands, or millions, of people.
View Quote

So you have kept track of your tuna consumption and determined that you missed out on $50 worth of tuna? You wouldn't happen to be the bean counter that discovered that they were being shorted would you? The tuna I eat was short 6.8% from the government standard. That would take about 1000 cans of tuns for me to be shorted $50 worth.

And now you are calling me a thief? Which one of us is taking something for nothing again? Stay classy friend. Enjoy your government tuna.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:25:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So you feel better when large corporations commit fraud to the tune of 20% per item sold?

I mean, per person it isn't much... right?

And god forbid the attorneys get paid.  They oughta work for free!  Like the doctors!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how many FSA assholes will sign up for a claim, even if they have never bought a single can of Starkist in their lives - so they can get their "free" $25.

I don't even feel right filing a claim after having bought a bunch of Starkist tuna in that time frame. I didn't notice the difference in weight and I wasn't bothered by what I got. It seems shitty to jump on the litigation train when I had no initial objection just for some free tuna while costing them money and enriching attorneys. If I had noticed they were under filling their cans I wouldn't sue. I would just switch brands.

So you feel better when large corporations commit fraud to the tune of 20% per item sold?

I mean, per person it isn't much... right?

And god forbid the attorneys get paid.  They oughta work for free!  Like the doctors!

No, I just pick my battles. I am not about to sue for being shorted 6.8% on my can of tuna. YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:26:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm submitting a claim.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Next month there will be a " Show me your tuna Fort " Thread
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Just told my sister. She also buys a lot of Starfish tuna.

Gone are the  happy days of thirty-nine cents a can.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Nice, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:31:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Looks like I'll be getting a lifetime supply of potato chips in the near future since about 3/4ths of the product is air.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Looks like I'll be getting a lifetime supply of potato chips in the near future since about 3/4ths of the product is air.
View Quote

Air in the bag is irrelevant... they're sold by weight, not volume.  They could sell you four chips in a box the size of a semi, and as long as they were upfront about the weight of the chips you were purchasing, they're good to go.

On the other hand, if you bought a one-pound bag of chips and it only weighed 9 ounces, you'd probably be like ... which is basically what Starkist is accused of.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So you have kept track of your tuna consumption and determined that you missed out on $50 worth of tuna? You wouldn't happen to be the bean counter that discovered that they were being shorted would you? The tuna I eat was short 6.8% from the government standard. That would take about 1000 cans of tuns for me to be shorted $50 worth.

And now you are calling me a thief? Which one of us is taking something for nothing again? Stay classy friend. Enjoy your government tuna.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I don't keep track of my tuna. It's fairly easy, though, at least for an intelligent individual, to take the one can of tuna he buys a week for his family, multiply it by the 52 weeks in a year, further multiply it by the five years covered under the suit, and come to the conclusion that his family has most likely consumed at least 260 cans over that period. Then, you multiply that by the net weight of the can's contents (5 ounces) and multiply that by the amount the lawsuit contends the manufacturer was actually putting into the cans (82.7%) to arrive at the amount of product actually received versus the amount for which the customer paid. Then, you simply multiply the amount shorted by the price of the product and you arrive at an average amount of money the consumer lost because some thief at the manufacturer thought he'd have such low integrity as to defraud customers. I'm sorry they didn't teach math in whatever school you attended.

By your attitude of thinking wanting remuneration from a thief is akin to being a welfare leech, I can only deduce that you have a preference for thieves as opposed to those who've been wronged. I am also forced to believe that should you be discovered wronging someone, you would think they were wrong for demanding you make good on your wrongdoing. While you may not be a thief, you definitely display beliefs that support thieves. That alone would cause me to never trust you in any kind of business deal. You would rather the thief be left to their own devices, going unpunished, than see people who do buy from them receive compensation for five years worth of deception. You have no integrity, having replaced it with an holier-than-thou attitude.

As to your accusation that I am taking something for nothing, go fuck yourself. I know my grocery purchasing habits, not you. I've stated repeatedly in this thread that I buy at least a can of Starkist a week for my family, and have been buying it for long before the time frame of the lawsuit. (Oh, and, it's not government tuna. It's the tuna I paid for between 2009 and 2014, which they didn't give me when I paid for it. I know, that's likely too difficult a concept for you to wrap your head around, though.)
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Arf GD logic:

And...

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Starkist agreed to this without going to court.

Starkist KNOW they fucked up and would rather do this since they determined how much total $$$ they will pay. Most likely it is much lower than what they took in over those years, so it's a write off.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top