Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/2/2015 2:27:14 AM EDT
Are people really suprised to see what is happening in the US between militant BLM movements, the federal government (think Hillary) willfully violating laws with no recourse or accountability?

I have been thinking alot about 1 John 3:4
Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness.

Can anyone, even the non-religious deny the trend?

The farther we go down the road EACH YEAR of abandoning traditional judeo-christian morality, even lately denying the very concept of man and woman, the more we see society in unrest, the federal government operating illegal weapon and drug smuggling, funding terrorism in places like Libya and Syria, basically rolled up in one word, LAWLESSNESS... Corrupt congressmen like Dianne Feinstein giving contracts to fake/overprices businesses (like the one owned by her husband) is MONEY LAUNDERING plain and simple, that is exactly what the cartels do. Taking money out of a vehicle just because it is there and calling it lawful seizure. The president himself endorsing race based riots. that is LAWLESSNESS.

That is my take on what is happening.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better bud.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:45:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
2 Timothy 3: 1-9

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:46:57 AM EDT
[#3]
This world is a fucked up place.

If you think you have a hint of what is coming then you are gone.

But don't worry, I love you.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:48:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I wish someone would setup Star Wars in bible verse format. Would be fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:49:56 AM EDT
[#5]
The re-education commission will be along shortly to help you understand the folly of your logic.  Please have a travel  bag packed and euthanize any pet dogs.

Seriously though, I think we're on the bottom end of the "slippery slope".   There's not much surprising anyone anymore.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:53:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup. Pretty much describes me to a "T".

Forgive me Father for I am a sinner.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:57:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The re-education commission will be along shortly to help you understand the folly of your logic.  Please have a travel  bag packed and euthanize any pet dogs.

Seriously though, I think we're on the bottom end of the "slippery slope".   There's not much surprising anyone anymore.
View Quote
That's when it turns real sour. When all the filth turns normal and is celebrated. When that nasty ISIS execution crap happens on live TV for the world to see.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:42:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's when it turns real sour. When all the filth turns normal and is celebrated. When that nasty ISIS execution crap happens on live TV for the world to see.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People don't have to face each other anymore, they can hide behind a keyboard or a phone. Respect for parents and peers, neighbors, police does not exist anymore. Cruelty can be sent at the speed of light
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:05:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The farther we go down the road EACH YEAR of abandoning traditional judeo-christian morality, even lately denying the very concept of man and woman, the more we see society in unrest, the federal government operating illegal weapon and drug smuggling, funding terrorism in places like Libya and Syria, basically rolled up in one word, LAWLESSNESS... Corrupt congressmen like Dianne Feinstein giving contracts to fake/overprices businesses (like the one owned by her husband) is MONEY LAUNDERING plain and simple, that is exactly what the cartels do. Taking money out of a vehicle just because it is there and calling it lawful seizure. The president himself endorsing race based riots. that is LAWLESSNESS.

View Quote

Nothing has changed
Things weren't any better at some imagined previous time when religion was more of an expected societal norm
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:21:55 AM EDT
[#10]
This is just the beginning I'm afraid...
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:53:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nothing has changed
Things weren't any better at some imagined previous time when religion was more of an expected societal norm
View Quote

Everyone's thinks what BLM is doing is new or something. 30-40 years ago you had groups like the FALN blowing up cops with bombs.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:00:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nothing has changed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing has changed

ARF should burn you at the stake for saying that

I think the means are the only thing that has really changed. Instead of slaughtering muslims on a crusade or giving Indians infected blankets, the majority of the world has taken more of a genghis khan approach to other people.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:10:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait until the US economy house of cards comes crashing down. We may someday look back to now as the good old days.
I think we are just going over the slippery slope.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:10:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Everyone's thinks what BLM is doing is new or something. 30-40 years ago you had groups like the FALN blowing up cops with bombs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed

Times are really good these days compared to the old days when it was really violent and fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Times are really good these days compared to the old days when it was really violent and fucked up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing has changed

Dunno how much of those old days were really violent and how much is Hollywood.

I could make the argument that more people are violent in their heart, they just play it out in video games.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:22:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nothing has changed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing has changed

I think you are wrong, at least in Europe and this country.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#17]
As evil as BLM is...it is misdirection what is flowing across our borders daily is what is going to take us down.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed

This and this.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:46:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Darn, stopped by for the Lucy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Life always finds a way to move on.

Will work get cancelled and its every man for himself? Maybe, but humans always find a way.

As long as there are fellow good people that I can work together with in this world, I have no fear.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing has changed

I do.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:24:49 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

This and this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing has changed

This and this.
Anyone remember the Black Liberation Army?

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I do.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do.  

We could ask Rocco Pascarella.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed

This and this.
I heard the machine gun fire from Mullaly Park playing basketball, and sirens from everywhere in the city

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:41:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Back in this mythical "things were better in the US because we had religion" times, it was accepted to own other human beings and burn them at the stake for imagined dalliances with Lucifer or his minions
Later it was perfectly acceptable to keep certain groups out of your neighborhoods, golf courses and elected offices because they didn't practice your version of your particular faith
This was all during a time when attending church services and mouthing accepted beliefs about religion was more of a societal norm  or expectation.
Sorry but I'm pretty sure I am correct
Things were no batter then than now
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:45:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is just the beginning I'm afraid...
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:05:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wish someone would setup Star Wars in bible verse format. Would be fucking awesome.
View Quote

"Behold Han shot first and it was good..."
-Hope Chapter 4 Verse 3

"...And lo I sayeth unto him I am thyne father, and he retorteth noooooooooooooo..."
-Vader Chapter 15 Verse 11

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:52:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

"Behold Han shot, and it was good..."
-Hope Chapter 4 Verse 3

"...And lo I sayeth unto him I am thyne father, and he retorteth noooooooooooooo..."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Behold Han shot, and it was good..."
-Hope Chapter 4 Verse 3

Fixed your citation.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:58:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Uhm.

The lawlessness we are seeing is a product of media manipulations/distortions and the fact that it appears that leadership from the top supports the brewing conflict's agitators rather than doing what they should be doing, and squashing them.

Obama & Co. want to get this race war nice and whipped up and kicked off.  Otherwise, they'd not have gone after Zimmerman, They'd not have gone after the cop in Ferg.  Otherwise, they'd not have done everything they can to not give a shit when people make death threats against LEO's and white people.

Sorry, but your statement about morality is moot.  It's a problem of the laws only applying to cops and white people in the Feds minds combined with the media becoming to full of lies and half truths that the low-information liberals are being sold a bill of bullshit and they are eating it up.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:00:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed

This and this.

Black panthers.

And all of the above.  This isn't a religious morality problem.  It's a distortion of information problem.  

Can you say that you can actually know what is going on by watching what the media is portraying the situation as?  If you can't say yes, you must say no.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:33:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Matthew 25:13

So you, too, must keep watch! For you do not know the day or hour of my return.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:50:46 AM EDT
[#32]
this place is so full of atheists, or just plain ole non religious that no one will get it, OP.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:05:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Nothing has changed
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Nothing has changed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing has changed

Since Obama took office I'd say we've seen a lot more change....there is a brew of angst, injustice, and finger pointing always going on.  I've seen more people in the last 15yrs treat politics like your religion and it is just as bad if not more.  These are hardly normal times.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:12:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Nothing has changed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing has changed

I think you're wrong, but that's just my opinion.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:14:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The farther we go down the road EACH YEAR of abandoning traditional judeo-christian morality...
View Quote

Yeah, no.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:21:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah, no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The farther we go down the road EACH YEAR of abandoning traditional judeo-christian morality...

Yeah, no.

Actually,  it's quite obvious.   Some people just refuse to see it.  Kinda like how socialists can never see how socialism has failed everywhere is been tried.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Back in this mythical "things were better in the US because we had religion" times, it was accepted to own other human beings and burn them at the stake for imagined dalliances with Lucifer or his minions
Later it was perfectly acceptable to keep certain groups out of your neighborhoods, golf courses and elected offices because they didn't practice your version of your particular faith
This was all during a time when attending church services and mouthing accepted beliefs about religion was more of a societal norm  or expectation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize that there was some history between the Salem Witch Trials, The Civil War, and say the 1950s and 60s, right?  Those weren't contemporaneous events.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Actually,  it's quite obvious.   Some people just refuse to see it.  Kinda like how socialists can never see how socialism has failed everywhere is been tried.
View Quote

Some people gloom and disaster is all they see. Usually it is people who believe those tales from the bible.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:32:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This and this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed

This and this.

The difference is that our current Dear Leader is a friend of William Ayres, one of the founders of the Weather Underground - a group of Communist revolutionaries who engaged in a bombing campaign.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Verily, I say unto you, the droids which thee seekest do not dwell amongst thou.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Verily, I say unto you, the droids which thee seekest do not dwell amongst thou.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
this place is so full of atheists, or just plain ole non religious that no one will get it, OP.
View Quote

What this guy said.

For all the people who say "No, lack of morality has no part in it", don't "get" a lot of the feeling that was present in the older days.

Did stuff like witch-burnings, slavery,etc. happen?  Yes.....

But in day-to-day, life everyone had belief and a fear of a righteous hand, even those who didn't "practice" religion.    You life life a bit different if you have fear of what will happen to you.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:51:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Good versus evil....

It's a tragic tail.

But one that hasn't changed in forever. Locations and people are all that change. The acts are the same.

Remember the U.S. Was essentially empty land 500 -800 years ago. Sure a few nomadic tribes were here, but it was essentially vacant.

Now look at the Middle East, Europe, and Asia....

We are just now catching up.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#45]
There is nothing new under the Sun..............

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed

Yep.
The BLA murdered 9 cops and even planted a bomb at a cop's funeral.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:03:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Sin has nothing to do with it. This is about societal norms.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Did stuff like witch-burnings, slavery,etc. happen?  Yes.....

But in day-to-day, life everyone had belief and a fear of a righteous hand, even those who didn't "practice" religion.    You life life a bit different if you have fear of what will happen to you.
View Quote

So the fear of a boogeyman in todays society is a different type of a boogeyman fear that existed in some earlier time?
Because according to polls American society still ranks fairly high in belief of a supreme being
You really think that people wont behave if they don't believe in some form of after-life punishment?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Nothing has changed
View Quote

That is at best a naïve statement.

At worst, it's.....
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing has changed

And the vast, VAST majority (I'd guess in the mid to high 90th percentile) would have come out in support of the Police and against groups like that.

Now?  I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers were close to 50/50.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top