Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
One of these days I hope they find Jeb unconscious with a bag over his head, hanging from a belt on a doorknob, naked from the waist down beating it to a bestiality picture.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm getting the feeling that the more Trump is attacked, the stronger his polls become.

Has Carson attacked Trump yet?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of these days I hope they find Jeb unconscious with a bag over his head, hanging from a belt on a doorknob, naked from the waist down beating it to a bestiality picture.
View Quote

Wearing a Batman costume.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:28:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm getting the feeling that the more Trump is attacked, the stronger his polls become.

Has Carson attacked Trump yet?
View Quote

It's amazing that the GOPe hasn't figured that out yet, isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wearing a Batman costume.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m69aybXOg71r6bzymo1_400.png

Now we're talking.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't stand trump, but ole Jeb is going to get his shit pushed in.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:32:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm a Jeb lackey that has stated repeatedly, early, and often that I will not vote for Bush if he's the nominee.  Please, look it up.

If you have some evidence that contradicts anything I post, I beg you to post it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haha, the lackeys are in here now, slinging the same old ineffectual bullshit.  

Hi, Jeb!  

Yeah, I'm a Jeb lackey that has stated repeatedly, early, and often that I will not vote for Bush if he's the nominee.  Please, look it up.

If you have some evidence that contradicts anything I post, I beg you to post it.

All I need to is compare your attacks to Bush's attacks.  I see no difference.  If it quacks like a duck . . .

ETA: Go look up Gordon Hinkley
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:32:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Speaking to reporters in English and Spanish

FUCK YOU JEB!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

All I need to is compare your attacks to Bush's attacks.  I see no difference.  If it quacks like a duck . . .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi, Jeb!  

I find it very revealing that you can't counter any of the substantive points I raise, but can only recoil and scream "Bush lackey".

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Jeb is doing so well turning up the heat that the GOPe is turning to Romney to bail them out.  Notice they're not turning to any of the other candidates like Cruz or Carson, but to another past loser.  

This is the best election season ever.  Not only are we exposing the hipocrasy of the GOPe, we're learning that you don't have to be politically correct, or fear the media.  I'm having SO much fun!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I find it very revealing that you can't counter any of the substantive points I raise, but can only recoil and scream "Bush lackey".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi, Jeb!  

Look at the polls, I don't have to. Go look up Goeson Hinkley.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:39:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Jeb is doing so well turning up the heat that the GOPe is turning to Romney to bail them out.  Notice they're not turning to any of the other candidates like Cruz or Carson, but to another past loser.  

This is the best election season ever.  Not only are we exposing the hipocrasy of the GOPe, we're learning that you don't have to be politically correct, or fear the media.  I'm having SO much fun!
View Quote

Jeb's an asshole.

But so is Trump.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I think I can smell Jeb's stench of desperation from across the interwebs.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yea, but eminent domain, blah, blah, blah, herp and derp.  L O fucking L
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do the polls have to do with Trump giving money to Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton?

What do the polls have to do with Trump supporting Single Payer Healthcare to this day?

What do the polls have to do with Trump supporting amnesty just 4 years ago?

What do the polls have to do with Trump supporting an assault weapons ban?

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Jeb's an asshole.

But so is Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeb's an asshole.

But so is Trump.

Of course Trump is an asshole and he's sticking it to all the the powers that be, I hope I can cast a ballot for that ballsy prick.  The more I see, the more I'm in the Trump camp...

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that you call "herp derp" on a guy that abused eminent domain - basically taking a shit on our Constitution - says that you'll support him no matter what the facts are.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Of course Trump is an asshole and he's sticking it to all the the powers that be, I hope I can cast a ballot for that ballsy prick.  The more I see, the more I'm in the Trump camp...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeb's an asshole.

But so is Trump.

So, serious question ......

Given that on any issue of importance Trump has been on all sides at one time or another, Left, Right, Up, Down, etc. how would you know what the guy is going to do if he got in the White House?

Why would you trust a man that has made donations to Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton to do the right thing?

Can anyone know what this guy really thinks given all the positions he's supported in just the last 15 years?

Why is what he's said in the last month more believable than the exactly opposite things he's said over the years?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Given that on any issue of importance Trump has been on all sides at one time or another, Left, Right, Up, Down, etc. how would you know what the guy is going to do if he got in the White House?

Why would you trust a man that has made donations to Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton to do the right thing?

Can anyone know what this guys really thinks given all the positions he's supported in just the last 15 year?

Why is what he's said in the last month more believable than the exactly opposite things he's said over the years?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeb's an asshole.

But so is Trump.

Can anyone know what this guys really thinks given all the positions he's supported in just the last 15 year?

Honestly, I can't know, all I can do is hope, hope what we're seeing is the same thing as the metamorphosis Reagan went through, from Democrat to Republican.  That unique ability Reagan had for bringing everyone and everything together.  Can Trump do it, I truly don't know but all I know for sure is this country needs a hero, if not Trump I see nothing out there;  Cruz has always been my 'guy' but I just don't see him firing up the sleeping masses, this has turned in to a popularity contest and while Trump isn't by any stretch perfect he's waking up the sleeping giant...

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The fact that you call "herp derp" on a guy that abused eminent domain - basically taking a shit on our Constitution - says that you'll support him no matter what the facts are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the polls.  That's what matters.  

Also, I don't recall ever saying I'd vote for him.  Might have, though.  But he's got everyone's panties in a knot.  That's a good thing.

Go look up Gordon Hinkley.

ETA: Gordon Hinkley and Mountain Meadows
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:22:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeb's an asshole.

But so is Trump.

Donald Trump may or not be an "asshole"; but I certainly would prefer him on the ballot over the usual GOPe "gentlemen" such as McCain, Romney, and Jeb Bush.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He doesn't sound so much 'aggressive' as he does 'whiny.' If Trump continues to trounce Bush, he has at least done us a favor there.
View Quote

This.  Jebby just doesnt have it in him.  I bet his voice trembles the first few times he practices in front of a mirror.  The difference is that Trump doesn't even have to think about it.  Jebby has to nervously try hard and he feels out of his comfort zone doing it.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:29:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Donald Trump may or not be an "asshole"; but I certainly would prefer him on the ballot over the usual GOPe "gentlemen" such as McCain, Romney, and Jeb Bush.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeb's an asshole.

But so is Trump.

I completely agree, I'd rather Trump than any of the GOP chosen picked for us by the Plutocracy, it's time to shake this thing up and I'll be very pleased to vote for The Don...

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And there you have it... The crux... He sends a tingle up their collective legs because he says what they want to hear, the truth just doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:53:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Honestly, I can't know, all I can do is hope, hope what we're seeing is the same thing as the metamorphosis Reagan went through, from Democrat to Republican.  That unique ability Reagan had for bringing everyone and everything together.  Can Trump do it, I truly don't know but all I know for sure is this country needs a hero, if not Trump I see nothing out there;  Cruz has always been my 'guy' but I just don't see him firing up the sleeping masses, this has turned in to a popularity contest and while Trump isn't by any stretch perfect he's waking up the sleeping giant...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeb's an asshole.

But so is Trump.

Honestly, comparing Trump with Reagan's movement away from the Democrats I think is wishful thinking for several reasons.

Reagan left the Democrats in 1962.  In 1962, there was still actually a fair sized contingent of "conservative Democrats". In fact, there were still some conservative Democrats into the 1980s.  So, Reagan left a vastly more conservative Democrat party than what exists today.  Certainly it was more left wing than the Republicans, and would become vastly more left wing after McGovern's 1972 campaign.  But in 1962, "conservative Democrat" wasn't an oxymoron.

Trump on the other hand had given more to Democrats than Republicans as recently as *four years ago*.  Certainly there was no doubt what the Democrat party represented in 2011.  So Trump can't plausibly claim that "The Democrats left me" as Reagan did.

Furthermore, after Reagan left the Democrats he essentially went on a years long speaking tour - making the case for conservatism, learning more about conservatism by talking to the great conservatives of the era, and honing his skills.

I see no evidence that Trump has that sort of devotion to conservative principles.  He certainly hasn't put in any time or effort studying conservatism the way Reagan did.

Trump seems to be more in the populist mold.  Basically saying what he thinks will sell the best at the moment. That seems to be the best fit for all of the contradictory positions he's taken over the last ten years or so.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:56:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Also, I don't recall ever saying I'd vote for him.  Might have, though.  But he's got everyone's panties in a knot.  That's a good thing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LDS Church President Gordon B. Hinckley?  I'm having trouble seeing the connection.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:59:03 PM EDT
[#27]
FJB
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:11:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And there you have it... The crux... He sends a tingle up their collective legs because he says what they want to hear, the truth just doesn't matter.
View Quote

Your truth does not matter.  The polls matter.

It really is that simple.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:14:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

LDS Church President Gordon B. Hinckley?  I'm having trouble seeing the connection.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hinckley played masterful politician at Mountain Meadows.  The GOPe is too stupid to follow suit.

And I'm no longer a fan of Mormons, after their ARocking display in GD, for what that's worth.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:17:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This.  Jebby just doesnt have it in him.  I bet his voice trembles the first few times he practices in front of a mirror.  The difference is that Trump doesn't even have to think about it.  Jebby has to nervously try hard and he feels out of his comfort zone doing it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He doesn't sound so much 'aggressive' as he does 'whiny.' If Trump continues to trounce Bush, he has at least done us a favor there.

You can tell a man's opinion of himself by the women he surrounds himself with. Jeb is tall and rich, and yet hitched himself to Consuela the Family Guy housekeeper, aka an illegal alien troglodyte. Trump? No shame in that game. I don't like either, but at least Trump isn't a simpering beta.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "truth" that the republicans have fucked us over, over, and over that you see to conveniently ignore?  People are fed up with their BS and it shows in the polls.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The "truth" that the republicans have fucked us over, over, and over that you see to conveniently ignore?  People are fed up with their BS and it shows in the polls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, yea, Bubba, I heap no scorn on the GOPe.

Where have you been all my life?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not MY truth, it is simply the truth... And the only poll that matters are many many months away.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:29:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's not MY truth, it is simply the truth... And the only poll that matters are many many months away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both points are the crux of the matter.  It is only your truth.

Smear away, I find it entertaining.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#35]
The fact the GOP is still pushing Bush only reinforces how out of touch with reality they are.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:52:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi, Jeb!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You can tell a man's opinion of himself by the women he surrounds himself with. Jeb is tall and rich, and yet hitched himself to Consuela the Family Guy housekeeper, aka an illegal alien troglodyte. Trump? No shame in that game. I don't like either, but at least Trump isn't a simpering beta.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No,,the difference is that Bush took his vows seriously and didn't divorce his wife because she grew old like Trump did.

She was a looker when she was young:

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:55:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pointing to Trump's own words about being a democrat 4 years ago isn't smearing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:59:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Pointing to Trump's own words about being a democrat 4 years ago isn't smearing.
View Quote

That's exactly what Jeb's saying.

Hi, Jeb!  

ETA:  Anyway, I'm bored with all this Jeb Bush fanboi shit, so, later Jeb!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:12:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Jeb AND his advisors are as dumb as a box of rocks.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:14:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

How about Jeb's being a democrat today?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:52:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*tumbleweeds*
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:53:28 PM EDT
[#44]
What big bank did Jeb work for after leaving the governship of FL?  I understand he made millions.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:54:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

*tumbleweeds*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*tumbleweeds*

They're both left wing assholes.  

Good enough?

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is the smear is quoting Trump's own words, and citing his own actions? And it's not MY truth if its documented. It's a fact.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:59:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Good enough?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*tumbleweeds*

Good enough?

Amazing huh? They are blasting Jeb for things that they champion Trump for. Both are shmucks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:08:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Good enough?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*tumbleweeds*

Good enough?

Yet Cruz has zero chance. He's not loud and aggressive enough. Doesn't really have what it takes to excite people. Without Trump, we would be getting Jeb

I'll take Trump. At least we have a chance with him. With Jeb, we know what we'll be getting. Also Trump has a chance to pick Cruz as VP
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:09:54 AM EDT
[#49]
This country is screwed.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top