Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'ma not talking about the kind of jeans that you wear every day. I'm talking about the kind that you pass out on down on down to your children.

Like why are my eyes blue and my skin grey? Cause my moms and pops mixed their jeans through innercoarse.

Except they didn't pass me jeans for leaving kids in the car. I'll tell you that much ok ok.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get the towards my comment. Wouldn't it be like Darwinism? Stupid people leave stupid kids in the car. Then kids die and can't pass on their jeans?

By MYOBing you let natural selection take its course.

Or you could do the liberal thing and call the police "for the children".

Nosy dogooders.

I passed on my jeans once, but no one noticed because they were new and still very dark blue.

I'ma not talking about the kind of jeans that you wear every day. I'm talking about the kind that you pass out on down on down to your children.

Like why are my eyes blue and my skin grey? Cause my moms and pops mixed their jeans through innercoarse.

Except they didn't pass me jeans for leaving kids in the car. I'll tell you that much ok ok.

It's almost 8PM in NY - god, I hope you're just drunk and not really this stupid................................
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:58:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That's what happens when people don't MYOB. Is it your child? No? Then why do you care?

But "for the children"!
View Quote

Are you serious?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I would have busted that window and had that been my window i would have understood. that doll looks real enough.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:59:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't they bring a dog out to tell if the baby was real before smashing the window? Due diligence and all.... You don't go smashing windows just because you THINK something looks like a baby...

Would you break open a trunk if you saw the doll in the trunk? No! So why break a window to save the doll?

Get a dog out, sniff the baby. If the dog says it's real break the window, fine the owner, adopt the child, ok ok.

If the dog doesn't say the doll is a baby then take the dog for a while let the dog be like, what did the doll ever do to you?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Carpool violater got what they deserved
View Quote

This.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get the towards my comment. Wouldn't it be like Darwinism? Stupid people leave stupid kids in the car. Then kids die and can't pass on their jeans?

Nosy dogooders.

I passed on my jeans once, but no one noticed because they were new and still very dark blue.

You can't even spell 'genes' correctly.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Can't they bring a dog out to tell if the baby was real before smashing the window? Due diligence and all.... You don't go smashing windows just because you THINK something looks like a baby...

Would you break open a trunk if you saw the doll in the trunk? No! So why break a window to save the doll?

Get a dog out, sniff the baby. If the dog says it's real break the window, fine the owner, adopt the child, ok ok.

If the dog doesn't say the doll is a baby then take the dog for a while let the dog be like, what did the doll ever do to you?
View Quote

Dude, stop. You aren't helping your case.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nosy dogooders.

No comment.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd break the window if I saw that.
View Quote

Me 2
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:10:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Whatever happened to cops carrying slim jims to unlock doors. Do they not work on modern cars or something?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:12:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No. He/she and the cops reasonably believed a child was in jeopardy. The harm should lay where it fell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should the "do good'er" pay for damages?

No. He/she and the cops reasonably believed a child was in jeopardy. The harm should lay where it fell.

I diverge.
I make a motion that the OP create a poll.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Imagine what they would have done if they had seen this

http://www.teddybeartreasures.com.au/database/images/beau-labrador-plush-dog-main-80-80.jpg

View Quote

"Sir, the dog lunged at my throat.  Fearing for my safety and the safety of the innocent bystanders I had to shoot the dog in self defense,"

"Patrolman, it's a stuffed animal.  It doesn't move"

"Yes sir, fearing I was going to suffer grevious bodily from the animal's attack I was forced to shoot it in self defense."

"Good job."
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nosy dogooders.

Cannot tell if serious?

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did Aimless just out his troll account?

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

That looks real to me.

Still, though, I bet they never live that down.

They'd have dolls in their lockers and all around the break room for weeks.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Skinny jeans?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Whatever happened to cops carrying slim jims to unlock doors?
View Quote

Liability.
I had all the tools to open locked cars, then I got a complaint from a woman after I opened her car after she locked her kid in the car in the summer.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:29:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's what happens when people don't MYOB. Is it your child? No? Then why do you care?

But "for the children"!
View Quote

STFU
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:36:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Liability.
I had all the tools to open locked cars, then I got a complaint from a woman after I opened her car after she locked her kid in the car in the summer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liability.

Yep.  They'll thank you then file a complaint cause they claim you screwed up their window molding.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:36:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep.  They'll thank you then file a complaint cause they claim you screwed up their window molding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liability.

Strangely enough, we still do unlocks.

At least a few a week.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nosy dogooders.

Lol that's the best thing I've read in awhile
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No No No dude shut the Fuck up and let him post. There is nothing on TV and we need entertainment.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yep. They'll thank you then file a complaint cause they claim you screwed up their window molding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liability.

Yep. They'll thank you then file a complaint cause they claim you screwed up their window molding.

Bingo, she said the long reach tool marked up the rubber.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Pretty life like looking doll.
View Quote
Yep

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liability.

Yup.

I can get into any car out there with my tools, but I can only use them on department vehicles (I'm the fleet guy for my unit, among my other jobs, and at least once a week someone locks their keys in/loses their keys/etc.)
But for a member of the public, I can't use my tools----if it is an emergency I can break the window, but the slimjim that would open the car with no worries has to stay in my truck.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:55:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

That looks real to me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That looks real to me.

Bet the are drawing straws to see who gets first crack at them!

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I have a feeling they fell into a trap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a feeling they fell into a trap.

i'd say that's not so far fetched...
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#32]

If it wasn't this, it would have been twenty cats.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#33]
they did the right thing
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:20:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Did it survive?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Imagine what they would have done if they had seen this

http://www.teddybeartreasures.com.au/database/images/beau-labrador-plush-dog-main-80-80.jpg

View Quote

LOL.

This is the kind of humor you were talking about in the GB thread, isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Looks better than the one in American Sniper.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:58:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Even with the glass gone it looks real. Good smash.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Medicfrost trolling?.........No way!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Trolls aren't even trying these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But "for the children"!

Trolls aren't even trying these days.

I know.  That's weak.  It's a lot like "oh well", though.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep looks like they were baited
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:43:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do you ask a dog if it's a real baby?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:44:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People replying to him is helping his troll case just fine.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:46:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Probably one of those things where teen girls take care of the dolls as a lesson
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

But "for the children"!
View Quote

Wow that's really fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Good shatter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Better safe than sorry.

Good shatter.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dogs that have good jeans can talk.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:50:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Oh we're getting trolled! !!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:50:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure their brother officers we see that, and treat them with kindness and sympathy.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:50:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm sure their brother officers we see that, and treat them with kindness and sympathy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top