Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This man was my brother and loosing him has deeply saddened our department.
That said, there is something seriously fucked up about this case.
I cant go into detail but it is not BLM related.  Fucked up situation is fucked up.

RIP Ofc Allen, brother

View Quote

Regardless of what happened I'm sorry to hear. Hope his family is ok.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No one is going to like how this turns out. No one.
View Quote

What is it you think you know there Hostile1?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:13:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds like.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:13:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I cant go into detail but it is not BLM related.  Fucked up situation is fucked up.

RIP Ofc Allen, brother

View Quote

Very sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:14:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

From a Texas LEO forum, official word at this point is "Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties".

Cell towers providing info. Texas Rangers are the lead.
View Quote
Fuck!!!! It's getting crazy.

And yes.  Abilene is west not panhandle.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:17:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#7]
It's going to keep happening.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:29:58 AM EDT
[#8]
This is a scary escalation of the #racewar if it turns out to be #BlackLives assassinating cops in their own homes

eta, just read the post at the top of this page
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:34:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:34:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Savages.
Prayers for the Officers family and our country.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:10:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:12:39 AM EDT
[#12]
FFS

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:14:04 AM EDT
[#13]
RIP my brother.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:20:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:43:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They're still below average for the year so far.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not to sound cold hearted, because a police officer being murdered is not cool. But is this an actual statistical increase in the murders of police officers or is there just more media coverage of it because of the BLM douches?

10 killed in 10 days is most certainly a spike.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:45:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The difference being... There is a "movement", of tens of thousands of people, of all races, rallying behind " #blm " , publicly, LOUDLY, calling for the assassination of cops. I can think of two, at least. The one in nyc, and this one in Texas, that are directly associated with ghetto fucknuts being influenced by Twitter #blm.

As always, I'll be a critic of bad cops, but this shit is ridiculous.

They've declared war, and I hope they get what they want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not to sound cold hearted, because a police officer being murdered is not cool. But is this an actual statistical increase in the murders of police officers or is there just more media coverage of it because of the BLM douches?

The difference being... There is a "movement", of tens of thousands of people, of all races, rallying behind " #blm " , publicly, LOUDLY, calling for the assassination of cops. I can think of two, at least. The one in nyc, and this one in Texas, that are directly associated with ghetto fucknuts being influenced by Twitter #blm.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."  -Captain John Parker
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:58:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:02:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah?

My hunch is this whole tragedy is some how connected to entities south of the border.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:03:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."  -Captain John Parker
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin aye brotha
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:05:40 AM EDT
[#20]
WTF?  I think this even falls out of statistical chance.  No way I can be convinced this isn't organized murder.  Fuck
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:06:43 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

The fuse has been lit..........

View Quote

Agreed.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:09:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

RIP Ofc Allen, brother

View Quote

Sorry for your loss.
Prayers for you guys and for Allen's family and friends.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:12:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:16:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My hunch is this whole tragedy is some how connected to entities south of the border.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah?

Ah, I could see that.

Prayers to the officers family.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:18:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I bet there's going to be a shitload more of this happening until the police push back and basically go to war with the militant blacks.
View Quote

The feds will back the militant blacks against local police and sheriffs, as a way to justify federalizing LEO.

Basically using the same tactics they use against syria and libya against american communities.

Our federal government and all its components have embraced sin and therefore are condemned to LAWLESSNESS just like the Bible says.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:19:54 AM EDT
[#26]
---
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:30:04 AM EDT
[#27]
as far as I know they haven't mentioned anything about the color of the perps but I'm hearing it was a planned attack by multiple parties. As far as we know the killers will turn out to be whites. Just got to wait this one out and let the police do their job and find the scumbags that did this. May not be BLM and it may be. Abilene has its share of thugs of all colors

This bullshit has to stop. That young cop was a kid. Maybe about 25. Just got engaged. Whoever killed him it's not the cops fault they are scumbags but somebody hit this cop because they percieved themselves victims and wanted revenge.

I hope these thugs are brought to justice and no mercy is given to them. I also hope these fuckers resist arrest because I have a feeling all the arresting cops will have known and been friends with this officer. If it was my friend I'd be proud to tell his parents and fiancée that I shot his killers
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:31:10 AM EDT
[#28]
No one is going to like how this turns out.   I believe Obongo is behind this.   He is just hoping for something to happen so he can enact marshal law.   He wants to be able to stay in office, like become king obongo.   That would be something wouldn’t it.

Wolf
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:37:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:43:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Damn it. Murdered at home, wtf?

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:50:31 AM EDT
[#31]
wait....black people live in Abilene TX?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:56:18 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Here's another article indicating a "coordinated attack involving multiple parties."

http://www.leoaffairs.com/fallen-heroes/abilene-officer-murdered-at-home-in-planned-coordinated-attack-by-multiple-parties/
View Quote

mexican cartels ?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:02:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not really.

I'd be more inclined to believe Cartel related than BLM related...
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:05:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Honestly, they won't like what this leads to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fuse has been lit.......... this is bullshit.

Honestly, they won't like what this leads to.

Who is they?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:08:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not really.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really.

This.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:17:33 AM EDT
[#36]
On O'Reilly last night they said that LEO deaths are actually down for the year.

MSN media giving more attention to each one is the difference
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:19:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
black lives matters

obama and his ilk are basically telling blacks kill whoever you want, we don't care.
View Quote

The Obama administration and his advocates care alright, they want it to happen.

PS, they want the same thing to happen to members of the military and their families.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:21:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Forget Black Lives Matter, the perps are just Democrats.  This is an anti-civilization campaign waged by Democrats.

Democrats, plain and simple.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:22:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I bet there's going to be a shitload more of this happening until the police push back and basically go to war with the militant blacks.
View Quote

Militant blacks, nahhh, just Democrats.  The police need to war against Democrats.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:26:12 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:47:07 AM EDT
[#41]
I wonder if this will just give anyone with a grudge against a cop an excuse to go after them, and it will be blamed on BLM.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:54:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Wasn't even #blm related, but everyone posting on the bandwagon.  I'm guessing if the situation is fucked up then he or someone he knew was caught up in something bad, that's a shame.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:55:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Militant blacks, nahhh, just Democrats.  The police need to war against Democrats.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You two do realize blacks weren't involved with this, right?  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:02:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Wasn't even #blm related, but everyone posting on the bandwagon.  I'm guessing if the situation is fucked up then he or someone he knew was caught up in something bad, that's a shame.
View Quote

Could be as simple as refusing to take a bribe. That's how it works with the cartels... Take this $10,000 bribe to look the other way or die.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:15:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Could be as simple as refusing to take a bribe. That's how it works with the cartels... Take this $10,000 bribe to look the other way or die.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Plato o plomo” (silver or lead) is the term you are looking for.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:44:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm aware. I might happen to live in the crosshairs of this shit. If I wanted to spout a Spanish idiom that 95% of ARFCom won't understand in a thinly veiled attempt to appear intelligent, I could have.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:52:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm aware. I might happen to live in the crosshairs of this shit. If I wanted to spout a Spanish idiom that 95% of ARFCom won't understand in a thinly veiled attempt to appear intelligent, I could have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He actually said "plate or lead".
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:02:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct, it should be plata.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:06:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't kid yourself. You could never sound and / or appear intelligent.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:08:44 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Never fear, our dear leader will appear with his National Police force to save the day.

It is all being instigated to this end.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

they are trying to get people to not want to become a police officer. It won't work.

Never fear, our dear leader will appear with his National Police force to save the day.

It is all being instigated to this end.

A bunch in my locale when jump on that bandwagon for the federal beanies and supposed higher pay.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top