Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Sofa King in!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is it ok to post it here, or should I create another thread somewhere else?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Post both long and short versions.

Is it ok to post it here, or should I create another thread somewhere else?

Edit thread title and continue here with your story.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:17:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Guys are just saying "In" to sound cool and that they expect tons of drama from your thread.  With the topic of any ND or other firearm related accident, drama here in GD is likely.  

Instead of saying "in", tag, OST, or whatever, they could just hit the subscribe button.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

where is the "IN" category people are referring to?

Guys are just saying "In" to sound cool and that they expect tons of drama from your thread.  With the topic of any ND or other firearm related accident, drama here in GD is likely.  

Instead of saying "in", tag, OST, or whatever, they could just hit the subscribe button.

but that doesn't get you any posts.

There will be no drama in here.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:18:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you shoot yourself in the dick while appendix carrying your Glock? MS Paint with Dildo real life scenario modeling?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Howdy Tex
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#7]
9mm or .45?

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Reported

View All Quotes

wtf ...
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Wrong or right forum

All the experts are a right here
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:20:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Reported

View All Quotes

Huh?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:20:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

wtf ...
View All Quotes

I keed....I keed

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#13]
In before op is familiar
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:21:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh.  My.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Did you shoot yourself in the dick while appendix carrying your Glock? MS Paint with Dildo real life scenario modeling?
View Quote

True story, I was carrying my Glock 27 AIWB all day at work, and when I got home, I took it out of the holster, and put my Glock 23 in the holster. I left the holster in my pants the whole time. I do this daily when I get off work,

The material of my work shirts snags on the grip too much, so the 23's longer grip is a pain for concealing, even AIWB.

ETA: A few years carrying like this, my dick is fully intact, and not shot.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I keed....I keed

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I keed....I keed

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:21:59 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd like to hear the story.  
Also, be prepared for some not so gentle responses. But don't let that discourage you.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#18]
C'mon Monica post it up!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Welcome back
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Ok, I will try to sum up what happened. Forgive me for taking a while to type up the story, so I would suggest drinking a beer or something for a few minutes haha.

But to start off, I am 21, and had the pistol for over a month or so. Its the new Sig Sauer P320 Compact in 9mm.
If anyone is looking for a replacement for their Glocks, I would recommend it. Anyway, if anyone is unfamiliar with
Sig's new pistol, everything can be interchanged including the grip. Which is why I bought the subcompact grip for it.

Anyway, it was the beginning of July and I was deciding whether I wanted the big or small grip on my pistol
for CC while camping. Being tired and distracted by a bunch of things on my mind, I forgot that while my pistol was disassembled
that I had inserted my magazine that was loaded with Gold Dot 9mm +P rounds. That was my first mistake.

I will continue in another reply so people do not become board and resort to searching the nether regions of the internet to stay entertained.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Welcome back!

Shot your hand off trying to take off the slide on a glock eh?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#22]
After this wait it better be a good fucking story!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Hello everyone.
I am new to the forum here, so please don't grill me for this. I was wanting to start a thread concerning a recent firearms accident I had, but wasn't sure what folder or section it should go in. Also, I wasn't really sure if anyone on the forum would want to hear about it, or if I should just keep it too myself. I guess people could learn some safety point, but most everything should have been common sense. Any info or responses would be appreciated.
Thank you all in advance!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
View Quote

Your going to teach us some 'safety point'? Or are you going to learn some safety?
If your doing the teaching, no thanks. I don't need a 21 year old to teach me how to shoot myself.
Ed

eta; in before NOCAL NorCal don't ban me bro

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#24]
It happens, super bad that you actually shot yourself instead of sending a surprise bullet down range.  You will get nothing but negativity here, just delete thread and be more careful, learn from mistake and move on.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:35:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ok, I will try to sum up what happened. Forgive me for taking a while to type up the story, so I would suggest drinking a beer or something for a few minutes haha.

But to start off, I am 21, and had the pistol for over a month or so. Its the new Sig Sauer P320 Compact in 9mm.
If anyone is looking for a replacement for their Glocks, I would recommend it. Anyway, if anyone is unfamiliar with
Sig's new pistol, everything can be interchanged including the grip. Which is why I bought the subcompact grip for it.

Anyway, it was the beginning of July and I was deciding whether I wanted the big or small grip on my pistol
for CC while camping. Being tired and distracted by a bunch of things on my mind, I forgot that while my pistol was disassembled
that I had inserted my magazine that was loaded with Gold Dot 9mm +P rounds. That was my first mistake.

I will continue in another reply so people do not become board and resort to searching the nether regions of the internet to stay entertained.
View Quote

Suspense is growing...
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:36:13 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm not sure what kind of douchebaggery is going on here, but just post the fucking story already. What kind of drama queen are you? If you have something interesting to share please share it otherwise I have to assume you are just in it too get as many people as possible hanging on your every word.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:37:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Suspense is growing...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Suspense is growing...

It was called, he pulled a tex grubner!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Reported

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Hammermill finally got a gun? And shot himself?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Hurry up I have a short attention span.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#31]
I predict much faggotry and asshattery in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Norcal to the white courtesy phone!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

I search my nether regions even when I'm not bored. But since you mentioned it.

Try this simple test; The idiot says "What".

Ed

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:40:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

Stealth safe thread?

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

If anyone is looking for a replacement for their Glocks, I would recommend it. ...

View Quote
I've heard enough.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:41:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Def not Dan. Sorry dan.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#38]
We need pictures of the wound.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

After deciding to leave my subcompact grip on the gun, I proceeded to reassemble it. After it was reassembled, I let the slide release go.
However, since I was tired, it didn't register in my mind that the different noise the gun made was it actually chambering a round. I then wondered why it
made the noise it did. However, I did not check the chamber to make sure it was empty- mistake number 2. (BTW I always double or triple checked the chamber previous to this accident).

This may sound irrelevant, but it kind of is. Anywho, one day my friend was explaining to me that since my gun doesn't have a threaded barrel, if
someone were to attack me and be pressing against the end of it, the gun would still fire. He demonstrated this once when it was unloaded, and
I myself did this at my house once before as well.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#41]
I quit
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#42]
I still do not know why I decided that the previously mentioned action was the correct thing to do, but it was not. After my gun was reassembled,
with my left hand pressing against the muzzle, I pulled the trigger. And after seeing an 8 inch fireball, hearing a deafening concussion, and not
really doing anything for 5 seconds, I stared at the hole in my hand and realized how shitty my night had became.

I can say to all of those who think 9mm is weak, I disagree. A hole is a hole you do not want in you...

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:50:42 PM EDT
[#43]
How do I post the pictures?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I still do not know why I decided that the previously mentioned action was the correct thing to do, but it was not. After my gun was reassembled,
with my left hand pressing against the muzzle, I pulled the trigger. And after seeing an 8 inch fireball, hearing a deafening concussion, and not
really doing anything for 5 seconds, I stared at the hole in my hand and realized how shitty my night had became.

I can say to all of those who think 9mm is weak, I disagree. A hole is a hole you do not want in you...

View Quote

bet you won't do that again
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Children  

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:53:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

You need to host them on photo bucket/tiny pic/etc. and post the picture url
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, no I won't. It was definitely a lesson learned and I probably will be one of the safest out of the people I am around.
I just hope I will be able to shoot a semi auto pistol again.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#48]

You gotta be shitting me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#49]
PICS!!!!

10mm would've taken your whole arm off.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:56:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if I dont want them on photo bucket?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top