Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2015 1:04:42 PM EDT
Can anyone offer me some advice on building a small site?  I need to build a small business related page, real simple, along with two emails. I looked at GoDaddy and Squarespace, they're convenient but are these the best way to go about it? I'd prefer to use a service with a builder, but I'm not going graphics heavy or even layering it very deep.Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:06:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Godaddy has some pretty good templates to use to build your own.  It's pretty simple and it walks you through it.

Hostgator has some good ones as well.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Go with 2 x10 walls .  in the long run   the energy you save  be well worth it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you can try out squarespace for free but not publish without paying.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Your message box is full, inbound to your email.. Ill help you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#5]

I had a company out of Houston / Pearland redo my website a couple years ago.
Service was great with really good pricing.
Tried sending you an IM with their name but your inbox is full.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#6]
You should look at Weebly.com as well.

They provide lots of tools.  You can add blogs, feeds, imbed videos, even add stores, contact pages, and other items.

You can do this for free if you use a sub domain (sitename.weebly.com) or purchase your domain from them without the sub domain.  

It is very user friendly.   Click and drag tools and lots of different themes to choose from.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top