Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2015 12:56:15 PM EDT
UPDATE:

That POS liberal scum bag has now proved he is the pussy we called him.

He password protected his blog, hahahahahahahahahahaha!

JHC, where do these "men" grow up and learn this BS?

Where is their common sense?
http://dadscribe.com/2015/08/26/nra-decal-danger/
"I see that NRA decal on the rear window of your car and my eyes
narrow. I look at the back of your head in the driver’s seat and I
wonder if you are a threat.

A threat to my children. A threat to me. A threat to society.

I see a news report about the latest shooting deaths in the United
States. I brace myself for the NRA talking points on social media.

I try not to read them. I fail at that. I am appalled and saddened and sickened and angry.

I am reminded why I consider you a potential threat."

http://dadscribe.com/2015/01/27/nerf-guns-nonsense/

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I am reminded why I consider this a dupe.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#2]
It is my pleasure to the first to inform you...Dupe. Already being covered.

ETA:  12 seconds.  Classic.  I will leave the post for ensuing hilarity.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
An certain afrcommer is currently balls-deep in that guy's wife's bunger right now.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
I searched but apparently failed, by the way, to call dupe you need to include the link

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
An certain afrcommer is currently balls-deep in that guy's wife's bunger right now.
View Quote

while the weakling watches from the closet.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:59:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:00:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

And Pajama Boy is probably watching from his closet...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

While the sniveling blogger sits in his closet, bawling his poor eyes out, warm wash cloth at the ready.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah..

in the other thread about the same thing.

DUPE OP
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Updated with new link & info so not all a dupe

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#11]
In on a dupe for the post count. Also, the dude who wrote the article is a faggot.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I've never done it but I've always wanted to grab someone who's made a comment about me being dangerous because I'm armed.

Just grab them, put them in a solid choke and explain, quietly, in their ear that I don't need a weapon to kill them...as they slip into unconsciousness. Then let them come back around before going all the way out and slap them on the back and say, " Ah. I'm just fuckin with ya".
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I just had this conversation with a client who's a hardcore liberal, anti gunner.

They set up two false realities.

1.  That "gun violence" exists, and without guns there would be no "gun violence".

2.  That every legal, law abiding gun owner is only one traumatic event away from becoming a crazed killer.

It's a totally illogical and emotion based, which is why it can't be debated.  They don't care about laws, they don't care about statistics, they don't care that violence is a behavior and inanimate objects can't exhibit behaviors or perform actions.  They believe that simply owning a gun can potentially turn anyone into a violent criminal.  Or that only a violent criminal would want a gun in the first place.

It's a mental disease, we call it liberalism, but at it's source it's the inability to think for themselves, to use logic and experience to solve a problem.  All they have is their feelz.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I just had this conversation with a client who's a hardcore liberal, anti gunner.

1.  That "gun violence" exists, and without guns there would be no "gun violence".

2.  That every legal, law abiding gun owner is only one traumatic event away from becoming a crazed killer.

It's a totally illogical and emotion based, which is why it can't be debated.  They don't care about laws, they don't care about statistics, they don't care that violence is a behavior and inanimate objects can't exhibit behaviors or perform actions.  They believe that simply owning a gun can potentially turn anyone into a violent criminal.  Or that only a violent criminal would want a gun in the first place.

It's a mental disease, we call it liberalism, but at it's source it's the inability to think for themselves, to use logic and experience to solve a problem.  All they have is their feelz.

View Quote

You cannot reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves in to.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:40:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's worse than the previous NRA bullshit.

He's teaching his son to be a pussy, loser, welcher...

We're doomed.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I've never done it but I've always wanted to grab someone who's made a comment about me being dangerous because I'm armed.

Just grab them, put them in a solid choke and explain, quietly, in their ear that I don't need a weapon to kill them...as they slip into unconsciousness. Then let them come back around before going all the way out and slap them on the back and say, " Ah. I'm just fuckin with ya".
View Quote

No shit. I actually don't encounter that many true anti gunners in real life. But that's the argument I would make to someone who expresses concern that I'm carrying a gun. Look them in the eye and ask if they have any doubt that if I truly snapped, I could grab the nearest blunt object and beat them to death. Then point out that if they are that concerned about me being a threat, maybe they should start carrying a gun.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:47:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We're doomed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're doomed.

No, his son is doomed. A future victim. Raised to be helpless.

Our kids should be just fine.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#19]
dupety dupe
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No, his son is doomed. A future victim. Raised to be cock smokers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're doomed.

No, his son is doomed. A future victim. Raised to be cock smokers.

FIFY.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll get in on this too. Piss on that dude.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:59:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
Well said

You know if guns could magically disappear from the face of the earth (thats the only way it could happen) then they believe we would all just be these simple fun loving humans .

Do they understand people would take that 4K LB SUV and take 25 people with them as they committed suicide?

Fucking morons every one of them.

You know how many people I have set straight on the "buying guns online" BS

They believe what liberals tell them, you pick up a phone and order that AR15 and 2 days later it is delivered to your home?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well said
You know if guns could magically disappear from the face of the earth (thats the only way it could happen) then they believe we would all just be these simple fun loving humans .
Do they understand people would take that 4K LB SUV and take 25 people with them as they committed suicide?

They believe what liberals tell them, you pick up a phone and order that AR15 and 2 days later it is delivered to your home?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said

Online sales are the new gun show boogeyman.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:08:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Reading that remind me I let my NRA membership lapse.  I just renewed it.  Thanks for helping me fight the good fight Dadscribe.  Also I'm really glad that for all his faults my dad wasn't some snivelling turd like that guy
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
JHC, where do these "men" grow up and learn this BS?
Where is their common sense?

http://dadscribe.com/2015/08/26/nra-decal-danger/

"I see that NRA decal on the rear window of your car and my eyes narrow. I look at the back of your head in the driver’s seat and I wonder if you are a threat.

A threat to my children. A threat to me. A threat to society.

I see a news report about the latest shooting deaths in the United States. I brace myself for the NRA talking points on social media

I try not to read them. I fail at that. I am appalled and saddened and sickened and angry.

I am reminded why I consider you a potential threat."

View Quote

The latest murder was committed by a minority homosexual Obama supporter.....so perhaps a "Hope & Change" sticker on a car driven by one
of YOU should fill your heart with terror instead?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#26]
That article made me feel physically sick, now I know how pussies are created. Me and my son would be on our way to buy a belt feed NERF gun after he took his lickings from the firing squad!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#27]
The dog acting strange , he drank out of the toilet  after I pee'd before I had a chance to flush.   he's keeps pawing at his eyes  

FBHO   FHRC    and all gun grabbers
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Portable firearms have been invented for quite a while now.

If you're ambulatory and NOT a potential threat, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:57:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Did anyone else actually feel their balls shrink a little after reading the Nerf gun post?

I need to go check something, I will be back.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I searched but apparently failed, by the way, to call dupe you need to include the link

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take that oppressive white man rule shit the fuck outta here. #dupelives matter.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Portable firearms have been invented for quite a while now.

If you're ambulatory and NOT a potential threat, what the fuck is wrong with you?
View Quote

Seriously.  "I feel safer when I and all the decent people around me are defenseless" is an attitude that I've never understood.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top