Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2015 10:47:27 AM EDT
I cannot fathom how someone like biden, comprised of equal parts idiocy and creepiness could be positioned as a serious candidate to become the POTUS.

He is a functional idiot, and the repeated bizarre antics of him creeping on peoples wives and daughters are to me automatically and blatantly disqualifying.  

I see him as FAR outside the overton window here on those two issues alone.  Not to mention the age, fake teeth and the hair plugs.  

We would literally have a caricature out of Beavis & Butthead or Aqua Teen as our president.  

Am I the only one who sees this, and if not - how are the lack of mental capacity and outright creepy behavior NOT disqualifying factors?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#1]
After seeing a communist community organizer being elected twice, nothing would surprise me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#2]
My in-laws are huge libs. They would vote for a lamp if it was a D. They do what they are told to do.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Joe Stalin could get elected with the help of the MSM and the RNC establishment.

TC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top