Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2015 9:26:17 AM EDT
The media spends commercial to commercial idolizing the 3 people shot, not even the black church members shot had any of the coverage they got. One day of coverage and they went after the flag. I know what all the white people's faces look like. I know what Dylan Roof's face look like. Except for one of the vics of the church shooting throwing out the first pitch at a Mets game, nothing.  Moments of silence, applause. Constant media coverage of these vics, more than the black church vicsmore than the shooter, except for Roof. Go ahead give me the That's Racist Gif
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:29:15 AM EDT
[#1]
If the gun community lost one of their own, the media wont cover it, but it will be plastered all over the gun forums and communities.

Likewise, the reporters lost one of their own and they are using all the airtime they can afford to let the world know about it.

Police will usually hold large memorials and honor drives for a fallen officer, but wont for anyone else.

Doesn't mean racism, doesn't meany anything like that, it is simply an industry that is recognizing one of their own.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If the gun community lost one of their own, the media wont cover it, but it will be plastered all over the gun forums and communities.

Likewise, the reporters lost one of their own and they are using all the airtime they can afford to let the world know about it.

Police will usually hold large memorials and honor drives for a fallen officer, but wont for anyone else.

Doesn't mean racism, doesn't meany anything like that, it is simply an industry that is recognizing one of their own.
View Quote
Can you see other's perceptions? Especially those brainwashed at an early age, especially to hate other races
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The media spends commercial to commercial idolizing the 3 people shot, not even the black church members shot had any of the coverage they got. One day of coverage and they went after the flag. I know what all the white people's faces look like. I know what Dylan Roof's face look like. Except for one of the vics of the church shooting throwing out the first pitch at a Mets game, nothing.  Moments of silence, applause. Constant media coverage of these vics, more than the black church vicsmore than the shooter, except for Roof. Go ahead give me the That's Racist Gif
View Quote

Wat?

CNN's Anderson Cooper remembers the nine Charleston church shooting victims.  Added on 18 AUG, the day after the attack.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:40:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Not just that, but this story doesnt fit the narrative they want to push.  A minority who may be gay committed the shooting of three white people using a legally purchased gun several months ago.  Nothing at all that they can sell that fits their agenda.  Hence the only thing they have left is to focus on the victims.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:40:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can you see other's perceptions? Especially those brainwashed at an early age, especially to hate other races
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When that side recognizes publicly that this was a racially motivated killing perpetrated by a racist, I might begin to try to understand their position.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:42:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Reporters never pass up a chance to stroke themselves off.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:43:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Their families got $29m of your and my money.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:50:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, payday
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Wat?

CNN's Anderson Cooper remembers the nine Charleston church shooting victims.  Added on 18 AUG, the day after the attack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?

The majority of the coverage was on D. Roof and the Confederate flag
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Prez Zero won't sing for the reporters

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Their families got $29m of your and my money.
View Quote

Indeed
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Not just that, but this story doesnt fit the narrative they want to push.  A minority who may be gay committed the shooting of three white people using a legally purchased gun several months ago.  Nothing at all that they can sell that fits their agenda.  Hence the only thing they have left is to focus on the victims.
View Quote
May have been gay? Flanagan was a pole smoker, and you can be sure Anderson Cooper, a pole smoker himself, will tip toe around his butt buddy Paesan
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:54:30 AM EDT
[#15]
#medialivesmatter > #blacklivesmater

The media are members of the elite not one of you silly peasants!

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?

They won't focus on the shooter because he's gay and black.  Protected classes for the media.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

This has been my take. They can't talk about the perp
So they have to talk about the victims.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:56:41 AM EDT
[#18]
The shooting took place on live TV and the shooter uploaded his own recording.....aside from the journalism community embracing this as their own, the killer wanted the faces all over TV.  Side with BLM if you want, just makes your comparison of 2 very different tragedies look even dumber.   Also consider Obama's role in the last shooting .......your position is weak.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?

BLM and the race baiters drove that coverage with their demands on the CBF.  In their 15 minutes of fame to not let a crisis go to waste and they spent it on a flag.  Zero fucks I give.  

The media is using the same 15 minutes to focus on the victims because the victims were part of the 4th Estate.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The shooting took place on live TV and the shooter uploaded his own recording.....aside from the journalism community embracing this as their own, the killer wanted the faces all over TV.  Side with BLM if you want, just makes your comparison of 2 very different tragedies look even dumber.   Also consider Obama's role in the last shooting .......your position is weak.
View Quote
The media's position is looking weaker and weaker, even the media is racist
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:08:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
And F#BLM
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:09:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here's why they did it that way:

Charleston- demonize the perpetrator, show he was a racist white kid. Focus on his crazy. Support gun control through inciting hatred of the suspect and his extremist views.

Virginia- Focus on the victims to help offset any racial issues. Focus on a faceless mental health issue (suspect) while supporting gun control through making people feel sorry for the victims.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#23]
How many times a day do you see the young Michael Brown's picture flashed on the screen?  Or even Travon Martin?  Every time there is a riot, police shooting, or accusations of racism.  In other words, about every hour (or so it seems).

The pictures have to match the narrative.  In the church shooting, the narrative was all about the shooter and the flag.  In the VA shooting, the narrative is all about the reporters and their 'young lives cut short'.  If the narrative was about racist, gay, black lunatics, his picture would be all you saw instead of the occasional shot of him in a PR photo.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:13:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Even the media is failing #blacklivesmatter
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Did Obama give them a few million dollars?

Or more importantly (as I don't really believe the Charleston victims became wealthy via .gov largesse) did Obama make a similar gesture of wanting to help or call for a hate crime investigation?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

The community of Chucktown was smart enough to tell them to GTFO and they didn't want them starting racial bullshit.

Of course that only helps prove what lowlives the BLM is, I guess that's why they don't mention it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#28]
I can't side with people that hang. Their hat on Michael brown and trayvon as their poster boys.  Is there injustice directed at black people because they are black? Of course!   But right now it seems to me they are focusing on defending criminals who were the victims of their own stupidity.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:28:40 AM EDT
[#29]
The same folks that lead with the "race issue" for a month last time but refuse to mention a directly stated racist agenda in this case?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:39:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The same folks that lead with the "race issue" for a month last time but refuse to mention a directly stated racist agenda in this case?
View Quote
I just don't see the media and the victims in this shooting as being saints, meanwhile hashing and rehashing mental illness and gun control and not fact that a gay black man was the shooter
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#32]
WTF....

Mild butt-hurt over "equal time" for victims makes you want to agree with BLM....On anything?

Dude, you need to refocus and try that shit again.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The families of the Charleston victims were deliberately low key. They had class.

The press is being dickbags about this shooting. Friends of mine who work at Allison's alma mater are telling me that reporters from here to Timbuktu are calling people trying to dig up details about Allison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The families of the Charleston victims were deliberately low key. They had class.

The press is being dickbags about this shooting. Friends of mine who work at Allison's alma mater are telling me that reporters from here to Timbuktu are calling people trying to dig up details about Allison.
They will find the Confederate flag and Nazi tattoos, lol
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Ever stop to think that the church goers didn't want to be publicized?

How about the fact that those involved with this shooting not only were already fairly well known to the public, it happened on live TV? It's not really a stretch that those who would want the kind of career that makes them famous would have friends and relatives who would use their deaths to do the same.

I've only heard of the reporter's family and boyfriend being interviewed. Has anyone who represents the cameraman, or the other woman been interviewed yet?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#35]
There is no longer any news or reporting of facts:

It is all a race of who can get ANY story out the fastest and fit into the current narrative!

"Hand Up Don't Shoot" never happened. Micheal Brown was a thug and criminal and they make him out to be a choir boy and the victim. Darrel Wilson was the victim plain and simple.

The current shooting IS a Hate Crime plain and simple. His Manifesto and work history plainly show he was a racist, thought he was in a privileged protected class, thought he could get away with anything because he couldn't be fired because he was a gay black man, and that he had a chip on his shoulder specifically looking for anything off color about his race or lifestyle!

The media and today's non-moral's society caused this to happen. The Libtards at the DOE and in the local school systems teaching our children crazy social experiment bull shit is ruining this once great nation and is only going to lead to more of this 'poor me' crap, its someone else's fault, and I can't be held responsible because I am a member of one of the down trodden protected classes.  

Lastly, there has been a Law against Murder in this country since 1791 and the 10,000 additional laws on the books against killing another human being has not stopped Murder. Another so called gun control law is not going to prevent anybody determined to kill another person! Without a firearm he would have just used a sword or thrown a Molotov Cocktail at their feet to do the job. Not a single law somebody in Congress can dream up could have prevented this nor ever prevent an individual intent on killing another individual from killing them, period.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
WTF....

Mild butt-hurt over "equal time" for victims makes you want to agree with BLM....On anything?

Dude, you need to refocus and try that shit again.
View Quote
Media is failing big time, stroking the fans of racism even more, it's the brainwashing

You know I have no brain, it's why the media or even you guys cannot brainwash me
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#37]
So the POTUS is flying in to give the Eulogy for the racist white reporters?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#38]
the victims of the Charleston church shooting and their families preached forgiveness, salvation, love and Jesus Christ, do you really think the major media wanted that on the airwaves?

you are right though this nation suffers from a deep hatred and intolerance against the religion of our founders, Christians.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:31:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top